148 replies to this topic
Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:01 PM

IV Maps requests belong in this topic. This contains as well already existed mods (which you can't find using google and GTAGarage) as new mods.

Creating a new topic for these requests is not allowed.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:11 AM

Well for now i want Vice City and San Andreas in it the best atm

ddnt32
  • ddnt32

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

I already requested it, but is there anyone able to make a high quality underground sewers system, accessible by using the culverts or the subways? With HQ/HD models and textures and details also just like in the subways (like dirt in the walls, people living down there, ladders to the culverts and, of course, water)? If anyone teach me how to do it I could help too.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:49 PM

yes vice city and san andreas would be Fre.ing EPIC

bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

The last thing you never see

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:14 PM

Instead of remaking old places why don't you guys expand Alderney State? Now that would be EPIC. Then it could be anything you want. Think about it.

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

An expension of the Alderney State? Sounds great when there wouldnt be any more houses but a landscape with farms etc. Like the Mount Chilliad from San Andreas in high quality and in the near of Alderney.

ddnt32
  • ddnt32

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (DS 17 @ Oct 2 2009, 12:22)
An expension of the Alderney State? Sounds great when there wouldnt be any more houses but a landscape with farms etc. Like the Mount Chilliad from San Andreas in high quality and in the near of Alderney.

Mount Chilliad and desert in IV? That's a good ideia! biggrin.gif

bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

• Members

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (ddnt32 @ Oct 3 2009, 17:29)
QUOTE (DS 17 @ Oct 2 2009, 12:22)

Mount Chilliad and desert in IV? That's a good ideia! biggrin.gif

Lol see if you make a new place ( The rest of Alderney State) your imagation can run wild and you add whatever you want to it. And it would be always expanding. Never finished. Always adding a city here a mounation thier. Well until you hit the memory limit of the disk. Regardless thier would never be an end really you could always take something out redo it. I really think fans would love it.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:33 PM

i never thout of this but why do we always want realistic things

so i want space or the moon or a alien world something insane and amazing maybe a halo 3 map who knows

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Oct 4 2009, 21:33)
i never thout of this but why do we always want realistic things

so i want space or the moon or a alien world something insane and amazing maybe a halo 3 map who knows

I dont think that this will be a nice mod for GTA if there are science fiction things in the game. Halo another genre than GTA. A mod which would mix them wouldnt be very successful I think.

bobgtafan > Of course, you re right. But look, one landscape in GTA IV would make the game much more better than it is now. I think it should be realistic and it would be better when there are no deserts or something like in San Andreas. Only a lanscape like next to New York with American farms etc.

bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

• Members

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (DS 17 @ Oct 5 2009, 17:32)
[QUOTE=zzcool,Oct 4 2009, 21:33] i never thout of this but why do we always want realistic things

bobgtafan > Of course, you re right. But look, one landscape in GTA IV would make the game much more better than it is now. I think it should be realistic and it would be better when there are no deserts or something like in San Andreas. Only a lanscape like next to New York with American farms etc.

See you if you want it like American Farms or whatever you should try to make it.

treyclough
  • treyclough

http://static.flickr.com/3162/2598793421_319d81de0e.jpg

• Members

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:54 PM

I would definitly like to see some rural settings like in GTA SA. I loved the racing that took place there. Can you imagine the multiplayer possibilities?

GTA 4 Experte

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:26 PM

Can anybody make a MX Track?

that would be nice inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

happyc
  • happyc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:29 AM

some track when can drift smile.gif

Germanviking86
  • Germanviking86

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:00 AM

I want san andreas, but if I can't get that with iv, give me a mission where I fight ninjas in a subway tomb built by the modder.

r.schuindt
  • r.schuindt

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:02 AM

looking for a good time to convert gtasa/gta4 the aircraft carrier san andreas for gtaIV ...
someone who can help me with this map?

PM please!

cool.gif

brOkeRxBoYxLC
  • brOkeRxBoYxLC

Mr. Liberty

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:07 PM

user posted image

this is my new version of Liberty City that i would like to mod some day. im just not quite sure how to mod a 360.

armadanasar
  • armadanasar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (brOkeRxBoYxLC @ Dec 10 2009, 22:07)
user posted image

this is my new version of Liberty City that i would like to mod some day. im just not quite sure how to mod a 360.

that means a lot of coding&modeling, it tooks 10000 mandays LOL smile.gif ) biggrin.gif

armadanasar
  • armadanasar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:47 AM

i want to request GTA IV Create a world tool

Duplex
  • Duplex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:51 AM

Hello. I'm a 3D Modeler, texturer and huge fan of GTAIV. I was thinking of making a mod which gives Niko a new safehouse and I was thinking Niko could own a business? Down on Union Drive West there's a little building that you can park cars in, it has it's own little courtyard bit and roof access. I was thinking about converting that area into a new safehouse, a discounted gun shop and maybe a drug running business what Luis and those two guys do in Ballad Of Gay Tony.

But there's a problem. I can do all the models and textures, but I have no idea about coding and modding the GTAIV map. What I want to know is if what I'm thinking is realistic/possible? If so, would a coder/modder like to assist me in doing this?
  • Bluegill7 likes this

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Duplex @ Jan 6 2010, 11:51)
Hello. I'm a 3D Modeler, texturer and huge fan of GTAIV. I was thinking of making a mod which gives Niko a new safehouse and I was thinking Niko could own a business? Down on Union Drive West there's a little building that you can park cars in, it has it's own little courtyard bit and roof access. I was thinking about converting that area into a new safehouse, a discounted gun shop and maybe a drug running business what Luis and those two guys do in Ballad Of Gay Tony.

But there's a problem. I can do all the models and textures, but I have no idea about coding and modding the GTAIV map. What I want to know is if what I'm thinking is realistic/possible? If so, would a coder/modder like to assist me in doing this?

I think there are enough gun shops and a discounted gun shop is not necessary. Maybe a gun range. I missed something like this in GTA IV. It has been in San Andreas and you were able to innovate you gun skills. I don't know the drug running business system of TBoGT.
But everything you said would be possible to do.

Duplex
  • Duplex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (DS 17 @ Jan 6 2010, 13:06)
QUOTE (Duplex @ Jan 6 2010, 11:51)

I think there are enough gun shops and a discounted gun shop is not necessary. Maybe a gun range. I missed something like this in GTA IV. It has been in San Andreas and you were able to innovate you gun skills. I don't know the drug running business system of TBoGT.
But everything you said would be possible to do.

Yeah, OK. A gun range would be cool. Whatever it is, I can model it. I can learn to put things in-game, I just a need someone who would be willing to do some coding.

Some idea's:

-Your own crew, similar to San Andreas. Limit to 3 people?
-Gun Range, again, similar to San Andreas
-Decent Safehouse
-Saints Row style garage (Not sure if possible. Would probably be too much work?)

About the drug running;

If BOGT, it was really simple, you go here, kill some guys, grab a bag full of drugs, take it to safe place. Maybe we could have stock levels? The more drugs you steal, the more you have to sell. But if you have no drugs, you won't have anything to sell. A similar system to GTA:Chinatown wars?

Would anyone be up for this?

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:56 PM

Mapping is useless without cols (WBD/WBN) make a research about those , while i do the same thing.

jkmit
  • jkmit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:24 AM

Duplex got me thinking. It would be VERY cool, if Niko could own a house, like in SA. I mean Jimmy Peggorino's house has a garage that opens, and its a very nice house. or maybe one of those three houses over on Owl Creek Ave. Now that I think about it, a great safehouse addition would be one of those houses down in beachgate by Faustine's house. That way, you could have a house in broker, so you wouldn't have to drive through a busy bridge and toll booth just to save the game.

Darkel2001
  • Darkel2001

Revolutionary

• Members

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:02 AM

I'm curious as to how the III Liberty City would look in the IV engine...

Deusrexmachina
  • Deusrexmachina

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

Does anyone know any way to take that ENORMOUS island in the PC game "Test Drive Unlimited" and make it compatible for GTA IV? It'll be ideal to have that island nearby that can be reached by a looooooong highway -like a fictional 15 miles sea highway resembling the real 7 miles long Florida Keys- by car or chopper or boat.
By car it'll be groovy: does the highway in "The Matrix Reloaded" comes up in mind? lol.gif Imagine the car chases there, and the follow-up in the island, WOOOOT!! biggrin.gif

If you know anyone that can do this... it'll be a miracle!!!! orly.gif

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:09 AM

I got a better idea than that, how about converting whole Manhattan from True Crime New York City? What you are going to get is freaking long real highways with the streets of manhattan. We could actually make IV realistic. Not sure if this is possible, but I'd really love to drive in New York with the IV engine and ofcourse cars.

yvesvdd
  • yvesvdd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:53 PM

I'd love to see Vice City on the IV engine ! icon14.gif

brooksy96
  • brooksy96

PSN Player

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:36 PM Edited by brooksy96, 26 March 2010 - 07:38 PM.

cookie.gif Hi, i am a big top gear fan, i was wondering if someone can change the airport main building into the top gear studio which you can enter, if you can help please message me cookie.gif Cheers!!! icon14.gif
this is the building i want editing,
please message me if you can smile.gif

user posted image

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

Hey all, i was just wondering what the possibilities are of creating/designing a new FDLC station are?
I have already started my own sketch up via Google Sketch Up...

The red rectangles inside are where the Fire trucks park. The door on the right is to enter the office, and the clear rectangles on the walls are windows to see through to the office.
user posted image

The office so far...

user posted image

I was hoping this could be made possible and just replace another fire station in the game. Including collisions and the movable doors.
Just remember, this is only 'so far' i still have a lot more to do, as i do not know how to add collisions and put new buildings in game and stuff.
More Updates soon... notify.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users