Photo

IV Coding Request

1,305 replies to this topic
Berto
  • Berto

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:36 AM

Please if someone can write a script that simply gives possability to spaw car that will chase you!

A trainer that will give you a choise to selecet car + driver and it will start chasing you! like police! PLZ

MasterW3
  • MasterW3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:49 AM

Drive Thru Restaraunt.
right where the SUV is, you pull in, we add a Drive-Thru Window, a menu board, and make this backlot LOOK like a drive thru.
a few paths so that some cars will turn in, stop at the window turn right at the alley and leave.
add an Arrow right by the window, if Speed = 0 while in Arrow, trigger health regain.
is this a possibility?
I know we can make the models, but can we script the health setting at the arrow?
possibly set the Arrow to disappear for 30 game minutes to prevent abuse.
Line to long, go around the corner to Cluckin Bell and run inside.

user posted image
user posted image

might be possible to do this to other ones around town.. i know there's a cluckin bell that is in revoation, maybe we could make that a Drive Thru too.

qiangqiang101
  • qiangqiang101

Kal-El

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:48 AM

can someone make a Racing mod and a derby mod?

[LLC]NelsoN
  • [LLC]NelsoN

Baller

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:31 AM

I don't know if it would fit better in "maps", but I guess it's only possible with a script so...Is there a way to have different cars spawned in the Algonquin Grotti showroom ? Actually there's only one sort of car spawning there.

felipefrasson
  • felipefrasson

Gamer

• Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:54 PM

An asi script that get a random ped of LC(maybe inside a burguer shot or driving, idk) by calling a number on hte phone and make him/her the "target". After killed him/her you get some amount of money(random amount, maybe set in an .ini file)
I don't know, it's just an idea, you could improve it.

jjoey98
  • jjoey98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

hey can someone make a roleplay script for multiplayer?

if its possible

Berto
  • Berto

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

Hi!
As you know in GTA IV ped change their road band imidiatly when they need!
I ask a coder to make a script that will make ped's turn ON the indicator light 2 second's before chaning road band!

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:05 PM

anyone know how to make instant hit explosions? ive seen it done but i dont know how. i heard that turning up the vehicle velocity will make it go so fast that it's like instant hit but there's drawbacks like the rocket going through a car or if shooting at the ground it teleports 200 feet then explodes.

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (playaindahood @ Feb 13 2010, 09:05)
anyone know how to make instant hit explosions? ive seen it done but i dont know how. i heard that turning up the vehicle velocity will make it go so fast that it's like instant hit but there's drawbacks like the rocket going through a car or if shooting at the ground it teleports 200 feet then explodes.

Take a closer look at your weapon.xml notice that the second entry is what you need to change.

<data slot="HANDGUN" firetype=" INSTANT_HIT " damagetype="BULLET" group="PISTOL_SMALL"

change that and it will give the instant hit action you desire.

Peace,
N8.

Rymac
  • Rymac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

Hello I got an idea for a script mod that i think would be real good if possible. When you steal a car there is a high risk that the owner reports the car stolen, (also adds a reason to actually buy a car.) so if a copcar drives up behind you or meets you there is a chance that he tries to pull you over., but not always, since a cop dont always check the license on every car. I think this would add to the realism in the game and make it alot more fun. Tell me what ya think and if anyone wanna try to make this mod, If possible. Peace

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (n8gamez1 @ Feb 13 2010, 17:14)
QUOTE (playaindahood @ Feb 13 2010, 09:05)
anyone know how to make instant hit explosions?  ive seen it done but i dont know how. i heard that turning up the vehicle velocity will make it go so fast that it's like instant hit but there's drawbacks like the rocket going through a car or if shooting at the ground it teleports 200 feet then explodes.

Take a closer look at your weapon.xml notice that the second entry is what you need to change.

<data slot="HANDGUN" firetype=" INSTANT_HIT " damagetype="BULLET" group="PISTOL_SMALL"

change that and it will give the instant hit action you desire.

Peace,
N8.

don't forget i'm talking about explosions. you care to arrange that for the pistol to shoot explosive rounds in a way which will work?

felipefrasson
  • felipefrasson

Gamer

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Rymac @ Feb 13 2010, 19:11)
Hello I got an idea for a script mod that i think would be real good if possible. When you steal a car there is a high risk that the owner reports the car stolen, (also adds a reason to actually buy a car.) so if a copcar drives up behind you or meets you there is a chance that he tries to pull you over., but not always, since a cop dont always check the license on every car. I think this would add to the realism in the game and make it alot more fun. Tell me what ya think and if anyone wanna try to make this mod, If possible. Peace

In GTA IV when you don't pay the toll thing the cops come over you INSTANTLY and it makes the game looks very unrealistic, it also happens whit everything related to the police thing. In a way GTA IV is very f*cking unrealistic and boring.

Rymac
  • Rymac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

yeah it kinda sucks with the insta cop loacation thing. Maybe someone should try to make a total cop overhaul. Or just start with removing the cop icons on the map so we cant see where they are . That would be a good start... gonna try that when i get to my computer. peace

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

can anyone help me please. instant hit explosions. cmon please?

Ataman00
  • Ataman00

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

well is it possible to make a time stopper and than that niko can walk like in gta sa time stopper mod or time reverser well if you wanna look how it is look some timeshift stuff thats so cool just wanted to ask if its possible to make it ? cuz if you can i think it would be very nice and more fun to play gta 4
(i dont speak good english )

ghostanime2001
  • ghostanime2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:06 AM

Yo it would be very helpful if there was a complete tutorial on handling.dat stats with a very good explanation unlike the one here already with the guy who editing something with photoshop and all it had were blank stats with no explanation. Please and thanks.

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:42 AM

no one knows how to do instant hit explosions?
come on people, i need your help.

billcosby
  • billcosby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:20 PM

Can anyone help me out? ... building a Cherry Popper Distribution mission for GTAIV.

Something very simple. I always enjoyed selling "ice cream" in Vice City. wink.gif

Once you've stolen any of the ice cream vans (I know in Vice City you had to take the van from the factory, but I don't see why you couldn't just activate it like the vigilante missions)...
Turn on the music, random peds come up to the van to get ice cream, after a few sequential sales the cops come after you. Madcap follies. Would this be a nightmare to code, or would it take a couple of hours?

Thanks in advance.

billcosby

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (billcosby @ Feb 20 2010, 16:20)
Can anyone help me out? ... building a Cherry Popper Distribution mission for GTAIV.

Something very simple. I always enjoyed selling "ice cream" in Vice City. wink.gif

Once you've stolen any of the ice cream vans (I know in Vice City you had to take the van from the factory, but I don't see why you couldn't just activate it like the vigilante missions)...
Turn on the music, random peds come up to the van to get ice cream, after a few sequential sales the cops come after you. Madcap follies. Would this be a nightmare to code, or would it take a couple of hours?

Thanks in advance.

billcosby

interesting idea. i can't remember if people come up to the hotdog stand to buy stuff but if they do then you could somehow integrate the coding for the hotdog stand into the ice cream truck, and replace the models of the hotdogs to ice cream but somehow you would have to get a vendor inside the truck. idk, but i think it would work something like that.

MajakMang
  • MajakMang

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:16 PM

Someone should make a script so Niko becomes a drug dealer and you can drive around making drug deals and every once in awhile the drug deal goes bad and you have to beat the crap out of the druggie. I'm not sure if this has been made before but if it has can someone link me to it?

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (MajakMang @ Feb 20 2010, 22:16)
Someone should make a script so Niko becomes a drug dealer and you can drive around making drug deals and every once in awhile the drug deal goes bad and you have to beat the crap out of the druggie. I'm not sure if this has been made before but if it has can someone link me to it?

ooooh, then perhaps you could also integrate the hotdog stand idea with niko, and niko has vendor attributes so people go up to niko and you can like replace the hotdog model with like a bag of whatever.

supercool514
  • supercool514

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:34 PM

I want superman and batman mods like in GTA SA. One can dream. biggrin.gif blush.gif

jani201
  • jani201

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:19 PM

Ok, this might be the toughest request ever made. We know that GTA Vice City, San Andreas and IV has a airport n some part of the map. What i'd like to see is uniting all three maps with their own vehicles and places to go, so we could have wider range of vehicles, fun places, and missions to make playing GTA less bored. I know it would take a lifetime of coding or so, but now i've posted my request. This major mod would of course need all three GTA's installed in your pc. Thanks for any kind of reply.

jani201
  • jani201

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:48 PM

I'd want this coloured GTA IV map to be done. Im'm bored to the dark grey map that is original IV map in pc.
Edit: or if some1 is up to the work, even more detailed radar map.

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:26 AM

it makes me sad that i see more question than answers.

patrickkeith
  • patrickkeith

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

I would like an add on that allows you to have body guards to follow you in separate vehicles when your vehicle is full. If anyone can do this I will pay them.

Irruma
  • Irruma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:14 AM

Niko Helmet -

It was suggested to me recently that a script could be used to allow Niko to take off/put on a helmet at will, when just walking around - say by pressing a key. Could anybody do this? I would like to try and learn to code I really would but real life doesn't permit that kind of time right now! I need it for a 'Stig Niko' mod i'm doing - the textures aren't a big problem but it'll look awful and be a lot of effort for nothing if I can't get the helmet.

Cheers in advance

Threepwood
  • Threepwood

Calm like a bomb.

• Members

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

Hooray, no one interested yet, or no serious scripter ever met this thread. Which lets me conclude to two things: either this thread is a garbage collecting, forum cleaning waste of time writing in, or its simply a fact no scripter is interested in even do anything on request. Or both.
Somehow I feel like an idiot spending years for the community, and nothing getting back when I need someone else because I can't do it.

C'mon, noone really interested or abled to do a simple .NET or whatever script to read speed, calculate speed values and open doors depending on it?

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

explosive punches.

please someone make that real quick or tell me how to make it. you should be able to just use the unarmed slot.

F.S.M.
  • F.S.M.

optimistic viewer

• Members

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

Request: No more friends's calls!

Please, it is so annoying to alway turn the phone off when I start playing, turning it off after every mission, every theatre and so on. I just want to play, without all the "lets go bowling"-calls! Is there a possibility to turn the phone off automatically after every sequenz? Or to deactivate friends completely?

Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users