IV Coding Request

831 replies to this topic
pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE (Swim @ Sunday, Aug 11 2013, 09:18)
QUOTE (pedro2555 @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 17:23)
QUOTE (Swim @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 16:40)
Hi,

I have a request for an improved flying mod (preferably anything .net compatible).

I know there is one by Nicolas as .asi, but it is a bit clunky (unresponsive turns etc.)

The Iron Man mod has really good flying, but I'd like just the flying without all other extra stuff. I see another person has requested something similar as well biggrin.gif

Preferably .NET ?!? Why ?

http://www.gta4-mods...ript/fly-f23496

Well anything compatible with 1.0.7 (not too sure what is)

I already tested that one and the superman one and for both the bike substitute is visible on my screen (and starts burning). Tested with no other scripts as well and latest liveless and .net scripthook.

Oh OK, .NET is just a work frame (hence .NET Framework), it has nothing to do with GTA IV. Wikipedia has a good article on the .NET Framework (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework)

It just makes programming much, much easier.

spindog
  • spindog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Can I ask for a mod wherein you can hold S for brake, and tap it again to reverse?
It's annoying every time the car's reverse lights turn on and the car starts to move backward when doing a sudden stop.

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (spindog @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 14:35)
Can I ask for a mod wherein you can hold S for brake, and tap it again to reverse?
It's annoying every time the car's reverse lights turn on and the car starts to move backward when doing a sudden stop.

You can't imagine how much I've tried to do that.

I will publish that as soon as I can, but I can't promise anything.

spindog
  • spindog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (pedro2555 @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 18:32)

Awesome! Thanks.
And I love your mods bud. I keep on checking these modding sites to see if you've released updates or new ones.

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (spindog @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 03:35)
QUOTE (pedro2555 @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 18:32)

Awesome! Thanks.
And I love your mods bud. I keep on checking these modding sites to see if you've released updates or new ones.

Thanks mate, I appreciate that.

I'm sad to announce to you I had some issues with the administration on gta4-mods.com, and all my mods are now removed from there. I'm trying to add a mod pack with a link to my mod list in GTAGarage.com but that keeps getting deleting by the administration as well.

Note: They haven't deleted my mods, I've done so, but I had some issues with comment deletion without any contact to my person even after I've tried to contact Rappo (the administrator in question). Not happy with situation I've decided to stop uploading mods on that website. I would like to point out that, this was caused by me standing against commercial exploit of GTA IV mods, which is a violation of Take Two Interactive Software (owners of Rockstart Games) End User License Agreement on point '1.LICENSE' - 'LICENSE CONDITIONS' - line 1. The EULA in question -> rockstargames.com/eula. My comments on this subject whore taken down without any contact to me and without any further explanations by gta4-mods.com administration whatsoever.

My mod page at GTAGarage.com -> gtagarage.com/mods/results.php?S=1077440

I will be updating and uploading on there from now on.

Thank you very much for your interest.

spindog
  • spindog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

That's sad to hear..
Anyway I saw your mod collection here. No wonder your files no longer exist on the other website. Just found out today.

Looking forward for more updates mate. icon14.gif

Peace. cool.gif

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (spindog @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 04:08)
That's sad to hear..
Anyway I saw your mod collection here. No wonder your files no longer exist on the other website. Just found out today.

Looking forward for more updates mate. icon14.gif

Peace. cool.gif

It is even more sad for gta4-mods.com, complying with violations on the Rockstar EULA, is a complete disrespect for the game developers. But that is their decision and I don't want to be part of such team anyway. The removing of the mods is my decision.

Given the current situation, I've just made my mods available as they whore, and I'm stooping releasing mods. That is a decision I wanted to make for a while now, but not forced to do it. I will, however, continue to develop and publish all the mod sources exclusively. You can find them on Google Project Hosting website. Also I'm off from development of any project that is currently on gta4-mods.com.

You can find lots of downloads from me via this link goo.gl/oivNdH. I will add new ones simply for personal backup and you may be able to download them as well. But no release or update on any website from me directly.

I'm negotiating a release deal for mods I develop, so you may see mods under a different name and by a different person that are my own work. There is nothing 'sign' though.

Thank you for the support.

CrAzYiNeSs
  • CrAzYiNeSs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:29 AM Edited by CrAzYiNeSs, 16 August 2013 - 01:07 PM.

My request is hopefully a simple one, and surprised I can't already find it. Would it be possible to make it so that every driver that is killed behind the wheel will press down on the gas pedal? I would love to have this, as I could imagine many fun scenarios. The term for this, according to what I can find, is dead foot lead foot.
Thanks.

gtagamer9
  • gtagamer9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

I have a request,can someone help me with a mod i want to make.
The shooting And cover in GTA 4 is very stupid, if you Saw The GTA v gameplay video
The shooting And cover are much better,can someone make OR help me make a GTA v shooting cover mod for gta 4 ,

Sorry for bad english biggrin.gif
Thx

jykl
  • jykl

Buttmunch

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

A few tiny requests (that'll probably go unanswered because only like one dude ever read this thread):
> The RPG should knock the player back when fired (using the fall back animation.)
> The player should be able to sprint forever if wanted or (for a limited time) after shots are fired.
> Player should be able to equip the ski mask at any time, taking the mask off while wanted should remove all stars.
> Melee attacks should have a percentage chance to knock weapons out of an enemy's hands.

If anyone's willing to do these they will have many womans and my eternal gratitude. Thanks!

throat poka
  • throat poka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

I've been looking for a mod that re-enables the stun punch. For those unlearned, the stun punch was introduced during a mission you did for Vlad where you had to steal a car for him. You can also do the stun punch on the bouncers at the cabaret club in Hove Beach. But you can't just randomly perform it on any NPC, only ONCE during the Vlad mission, or on the bouncers at the cabaret club. Someone did make a script mod for it way back when GTA IV was released for PC, but it wouldn't be compatible with any of the latest patches. It seems like a simple script, however I don't have the faintest clue how to script. Could anyone here give it a shot with patch 1.0.7.0 or 1.0.4.0? It'd be awesome to just be able to do it to any random NPC.

The_Silver
  • The_Silver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

Hi guys, I'd like to have a script that simply starts the wanted timeout (the flashing grey stars) as soon as the police has lost sight on me (so as soon as the stars from white turns into grey) and not only when I manage to get out of the circle, I tried to do it by myself but it turned out to be too far from my (poor) skills, even if it should be quite simple. tounge.gif Since it seems that a lot of you are doing extremely more complex scripts can I ask if someone can create it for me? smile.gif I bet it would took a dozen of seconds or less! biggrin.gif

Cormick
  • Cormick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

I was wondering if there could be a checkpoint system mod. Where parts of a mission are selected as checkpoints, and when you fail the mission you can go back to that checkpoint. It'd be really cool, because I like the story but the lack of checkpoints make it boring and repetitive.

Edgeless
  • Edgeless

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:11 AM Edited by Edgeless, 21 September 2013 - 08:12 AM.

HI, i'm wondering if someone who is good with code can help finish this script. The script is not mine, the original author is Nevitro, and it was posted on GTA-4mods.com, but it hasn't had any fixes/updates sine August and it just seems forgotten. The script is supposed to make the gun of your choice silent. But the script doesn't work properly at all, and the peds still run away and the cops come to the rescue. If someone could finist it it would be soo great :D I really would like to run around Sam Fisher style!! http://www.gta4-mods...-v2-beta-f23745- Link to the script.

corumanime
  • corumanime

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hi, surely some people, like me, have played GTA since the very first version, but like me, don't have the reflexes they had as a teen, or want driving to be more realistically paced - or hey, what happened to catering for people with disabilities too?

I'm just looking for a way to slow gamespeed down, but still have radio playing normally etc. Same as the "booooooring" cheat in ViceCity. And just singleplayer of course. I don't understand why this isn't already an ingame option, but in fact if you try to use a mod to slow systemclock then "games for windows" detects it and crashes GTA4 *deliberately*.

Go ahead and flame me if you like, but I still want to be playing this sort of game when I'm 60 or 80 - don't you? But its a fact we slow down as we get older, I just want to keep on loving this game.

Thanks

Corum.

Dilvan
  • Dilvan

Blur Sotong

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by Dilvan, 25 September 2013 - 09:35 AM.

Hi, can i request for a mod/script that allows more than 4 livery (paintjobs) to be added to a car. I believe the maximum is 4 now even after adding -livery twice to vehical.ide

http://gtaforums.com...very-paintjobs/

And also a script/mod that removes the limit on the number of added (not replaced) cars to gta IV (like SA More Vehicles), currently max is 24 in 1.0.7.0 and 28 on 1.0.0.4 (preferably 1.07.0)

Thanks in advance if they are ever gonna be made

morashidi
  • morashidi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hi,

I am looking to create a mod as following:
- Driver can drive car as manual transmission.
- Prevents game from changing the steering angle at high speeds, so car can drift realistically.
- Support clutch kick (here is what clutch kick means ).

Here are some links that could help
writting the mod:
- http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=13722
- http://gtaforums.com...steering-wheel/
- http://gtaforums.com...mod-for-gta-iv/

I will pay very good amount for the one who can write the mod with high quality and reliability. The mod is very important for me.

Cheers

Ricebox
  • Ricebox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

Hello all! I was wondering if there is (or if someone's willing to make) a sort of "Crank" style mod for GTA IV. What I mean is a mod that requires you to speed while in cars, get into gunfights and keep your adrenaline up in general so that you don't lose health (and die, eventually.)

Thanks to anyone who can help out with this.

gravelli
  • gravelli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

Is it possible to make a mod which brings the GTA V clothing customization menu to GTA IV for Niko and Luis?

It's really tedious having to go through each item of clothing one by one to find the clothes you want.

cToADx
  • cToADx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by cToADx, 05 December 2013 - 06:05 PM.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

Someone should seriously fix the bugs/problems of the current First Person Script (seeing through head/neck, not rolling with the vehicle, etc) and perfect it or make a new, better First Person script, either way, it should be a multiplayer compatible script, and I would definitely play this game in VR when it happens.

Ezhik
  • Ezhik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Can somebody fix this riot mod: http://www.gtaforums...18&hl=riot&st=0
The creator posted the source.

This is the only PC (I found one for PS3) riot mod that I found that more or less works, however it wasn't updated for 1.0.7.0/1.1.2.0.

The mod crashes after ~10 minutes, or when you travel on bridges/through crowded areas. I noticed that it wouldn't crash if I, say, take a helicopter and fly high enough to not have cars spawn.
Seems that it crashes when it gets too many peds to go mad.

5 months later, still need help with this.

eXecutor-64-
  • eXecutor-64-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by eXecutor-64-, 26 November 2013 - 01:18 AM.

So I was wondering about this for a while now...

Not to sound like a complete realism freak, but gun handling is kind of unrealistic

(It's a video game i know, but if physical abilities of an average person are realistic in game , why make shootig godlike)

So when im playing GTA4 i feel like a golden god with a gun, and you shouldn't feel like that in an urban action shooter. That's why im looking for scripts (plural if needed) for the following:

Spoiler

***EDIT: oddly enough most of the things i mentioned above exist :D yay

***********************************************************************************

*now looking for a volunteer to adjust certan mod (with premission of the mod author)

if you aer by any chance willing to do this, send me a pm or reply, and i shal provide more information about the mod

rised
  • rised

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hello.
How can we realize human behavior in the accident.
That is when I need to crash out of the car a man in whom we bumped well and perform further actions, such as start a fight or to sit back and leave.

I would be very grateful if someone could help.

ps sorry for my english  :)

TheUnit
  • TheUnit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by TheUnit, 05 December 2013 - 02:30 PM.

Hello. :)

I was searching for a mod that works well in MP. Something like a zombie mod or something like this: You press some keys and you have to defend a area from zombies or guys who want to kill you. Does anyone know such a mod, or would someone make something like this?

Thanks in advance. ^^

Edit: If it's gonna be a zombie mod, it would be awesome if it has some features like the L4L mod.

gray2345
  • gray2345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly make a script to fix the recoil when firing with a mouse.

I know that its harcoded into into the exe but i was wondering if there was some way to make the game think i am firing with a controller when im firing with a mouse.

The reason i ask is because when using a mouse there is literally no recoil. This makes the game so easy its boring. I was wondering is someone could possibly make a fix or if a fix already existed. Thank you!

eXecutor-64-
  • eXecutor-64-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly make a script to fix the recoil when firing with a mouse.

I know that its harcoded into into the exe but i was wondering if there was some way to make the game think i am firing with a controller when im firing with a mouse.

The reason i ask is because when using a mouse there is literally no recoil. This makes the game so easy its boring. I was wondering is someone could possibly make a fix or if a fix already existed. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Hgozp_dbifk

perhaps this could help (link provided in description)

InfamousSabre
  • InfamousSabre

Harpocrates

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:46 AM Edited by InfamousSabre, 24 December 2013 - 10:03 PM.

Can anyone make it so that the player character can only carry three weapons at a time? One handed weapons (knife, smg's, handguns) take up one slot, two handed weapons (bat, shotguns, rifles, RPG's and assault rifles) take up the other, and the third slot is reserved for thrown weapons.

Done! I didn't realize this was a request though.
http://www.gta4-mods...ickups20-f23960

What about adding the gore from manhunt on the shotgun/sniper rifle,since textures can be imported from manhunt already.examples here..

This would be one of the ultimate mods if its possible,kinda going back to the games roots,everyone i talked to people about this,all they said would be amazing to have,just i dont know anything about coding,so that why im requesting.Im sure alot of people request stuff that never gets done,but this would be epic an should get done.idk if its possible to pull off though..

Im constantly all over anything Manhunt, torture, gore, sadism related, but due to the way the pedestrian models are made, its not possible to remove their head or make it invisible with a script.
Now... If someone were to modify every Ped model without their head (still there, just invisible)... Id definitely be willing to write a script to:
A: Manage Ped heads (put them back on)
B: Manage head removal. >:}

If someone wants to get on that ped head removal, lmk. Joint project. Lets bust some heads.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

V boat trailer feature looks awesome

dogrin17
  • dogrin17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

Hey, I'm willing to pay someone through paypal if someone makes this mod for me.

When an npc is shot, for a while they are still living and are in ragdoll mode, but then they go into a static sort of animation, like this:

If anyone can remove that "regular animation" and have the npc always be in the ragdoll animation (but still able to stand up if its health is still high enough) I'd be glad to pay. PM me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users