» «
Photo

IV Coding Request

1,068 replies to this topic
Soyeldiablo
  • Soyeldiablo

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by Soyeldiablo, 01 June 2013 - 12:01 AM.

QUOTE (Walter Longfingers @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 08:58)
QUOTE (whatevs @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 02:33)
QUOTE (Walter Longfingers @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 23:05)
QUOTE (hardsty1e @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 21:17)
QUOTE (Walter Longfingers @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 18:38)
Alright, since Ra's Al Ghul appears to have fallen off of the face of existence I was wondering if anyone had the download link to his Wandering Hoodlums mod. I don't know if this is the right thread for this but yeah.

google is your friend nervous.gif

http://www.playgroun...ums_v3_0-65254/

Ah, but that's an older version. The latest version (I think) included Noose Responses, and random fights between gangs (either that, or those were features he was working on). Either way, thanks!

https://dl.dropboxus...ingHoodlums.rar

i never added gangs fighting each other... i just stopped writing this mod, onto bigger and better things wink.gif

this one does have noose response, that was the latest feature i added

@packetfag

lol u so mad but guess what no one gives a f*ck xD

Ah, damn. That's a shame. This is one of my favorite mods. Oh well, thanks for the download, man! Good luck on your future projects.

Well maybe ill go back to it and add gang fights, I wanted to add before but people like this packetfa**ot trolling my mods makes me stop working on my gta sh*t, kinda pointless when ur writing mods for little fa**ots that are ungrateful, and ask me if I even play gta, all I do is debug sh*t

People like packetfag try this sh*t when they r responsible for what they say turn into little pussies that shut their mouth then

Packetfa**ot is the definition of a coward troll

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:35 PM

Are there any mods that allows you to hipfire, like Max Payne 3?

If not, is it possible to be made?

Soyeldiablo
  • Soyeldiablo

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by Soyeldiablo, 01 June 2013 - 12:00 AM.

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Friday, May 31 2013, 22:35)

yes it is possible i already can see it in my head... ill write for u and post here but if admins ban me then that means they hate you because then i wont post

and u can thank packetfa**ot (see 36-37 yr old virgin crying above) for causing me to troll this site

packetfa**ot is the reason girish fag bans me everytime... i think those 2 are f*cking each other

and girish can we stop this bullsh*t requests thread and allow people to create a thread to request a mod or else u just have a giant stupid thread where people only read last page... it is the stupidest f*ckin thing and then u lock threads people made on a forum that is visited by like 5 people

girish u r a f*ckin moron

Walter Longfingers
  • Walter Longfingers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Soyeldiablo @ Friday, May 31 2013, 16:36)
QUOTE (Walter Longfingers @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 08:58)
QUOTE (whatevs @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 02:33)
QUOTE (Walter Longfingers @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 23:05)
QUOTE (hardsty1e @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 21:17)
QUOTE (Walter Longfingers @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 18:38)
Alright, since Ra's Al Ghul appears to have fallen off of the face of existence I was wondering if anyone had the download link to his Wandering Hoodlums mod. I don't know if this is the right thread for this but yeah.

google is your friend nervous.gif

http://www.playgroun...ums_v3_0-65254/

Ah, but that's an older version. The latest version (I think) included Noose Responses, and random fights between gangs (either that, or those were features he was working on). Either way, thanks!

i never added gangs fighting each other... i just stopped writing this mod, onto bigger and better things wink.gif

this one does have noose response, that was the latest feature i added

@packetfag

lol u so mad but guess what no one gives a f*ck xD

Ah, damn. That's a shame. This is one of my favorite mods. Oh well, thanks for the download, man! Good luck on your future projects.

Well maybe ill go back to it and add gang fights, I wanted to add before but people like this packetfa**ot trolling my mods makes me stop working on my gta sh*t, kinda pointless when ur writing mods for little fa**ots that are ungrateful, and ask me if I even play gta, all I do is debug sh*t

People like packetfag try this sh*t when they r responsible for what they say turn into little pussies that shut their mouth then

Packetfa**ot is the definition of a coward troll

Awesome, man! Thanks for being cool.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Soyeldiablo @ Friday, May 31 2013, 23:58)

yes it is possible i already can see it in my head... ill write for u and post here but if admins ban me then that means they hate you because then i wont post

and u can thank packetfa**ot (see 36-37 yr old virgin crying above) for causing me to troll this site

packetfa**ot is the reason girish fag bans me everytime... i think those 2 are f*cking each other

and girish can we stop this bullsh*t requests thread and allow people to create a thread to request a mod or else u just have a giant stupid thread where people only read last page... it is the stupidest f*ckin thing and then u lock threads people made on a forum that is visited by like 5 people

Did you get banned sad.gif

Soyeldiablo
  • Soyeldiablo

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 20:34)

i get banned daily because i talk to much sh*t to trolls and even admins on this site are trolls

this site has thread locking admin trolls, they want your requests to get lost in this stupid thread instead of making your own, probably dumbest forum ever

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Soyeldiablo @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 23:47)

i get banned daily because i talk to much sh*t to trolls and even admins on this site are trolls

this site has thread locking admin trolls, they want your requests to get lost in this stupid thread instead of making your own, probably dumbest forum ever

That's stupid, why don't they just ban the trolls confused.gif

Are you going to post the hipfire script?

K34725
  • K34725

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

Can anyone make it so that the player character can only carry three weapons at a time? One handed weapons (knife, smg's, handguns) take up one slot, two handed weapons (bat, shotguns, rifles, RPG's and assault rifles) take up the other, and the third slot is reserved for thrown weapons.

Soyeldiablo
  • Soyeldiablo

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 00:53)

yeah, but busy atm writing a police mod, ill write it when i have a chance, theres a native to fire a bullet meaning u just have to calculate vectors for it to work so yes it is possible and easy to do but im busy at this exact moment wink.gif

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Soyeldiablo @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 02:27)

yeah, but busy atm writing a police mod, ill write it when i have a chance, theres a native to fire a bullet meaning u just have to calculate vectors for it to work so yes it is possible and easy to do but im busy at this exact moment wink.gif

Alright thanks man!

Soyeldiablo
  • Soyeldiablo

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 03:40)
QUOTE (Soyeldiablo @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 02:27)

Alright thanks man!

cool thanks just be patient because i like this idea and want myself so i will write eventually and post wink.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Packet from the PC Gaming Master Race

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by PacketOVerload_x64Bit, 03 June 2013 - 11:00 PM.

Are there any coding modifications for different cameras yet? I've always looked for a type of cinema-cam-perspective free control.

adsvsdvasdvasdv
  • adsvsdvasdvasdv

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by adsvsdvasdvasdv, 04 June 2013 - 12:10 AM.

QUOTE (PacketOVerload_x64Bit @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 18:06)
Are there any coding modifications for different cameras yet? I've always looked for a type of cinema-cam-perspective free control.

nobody make this troll sh*t... LEARN YOURSELF RETARD

or is it u dont learn because you would FAIL!!!!

nobody make this troll sh*t, he is a leech and knows nothing about programming yet he critiques coders... this guy is a selfish fool with no respect... do not make him sh*t

take your camera and shove em up your ass fag

tell us, u actually want this camera so u and ur gayboy enb buddies can take pictures of each other's penis'... everyone knows how much u guys love penis pictures, i mean your always bringing up these mysterious penis pictures all over your enb thread... nobody cares fag so go back there and keep your fa**ot ass out of here

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by jpm1, 04 June 2013 - 08:18 PM.

Travel agency idea :

i've been thinking in something . the idea is to be able to load different maps with almost no human interaction . by automating all the tasks a man would do when you change of map , using a script . here's the thing you create an IG menu that you call for example travel agency . that menu contains a choice between several savegames coresponding to different GTAIV folders . these savegames would be customizable before launching the game in an ini file for example (with customizable names Ticket to Vice city etc ..) . when you have choosen your destination the script does the following . it launches a bat file (or an exe) that will do the following :

- it launches a splashscreen of your choice (it would take an external image viewer) with the same resolution as the resolution you're using now
- it closes the game and rename GTAIV folder and actual savegames to non-functional names
- it renames another GTAIV folder that contains your map to GTAIV and then renames the corresponding savegame to a functional name
- it launches the savegame
- it closes the splashscreen after 1 minute duration

if it's viable it could be cool , and modders could do huge maps in unlimited number inlove.gif . i'm not experienced enough in coding but i'm pretty sure something can be done . my only little doubt it's how to bypass or execute the social club window and the two clicks needed while in menu of new map to launch new stuff

Ezhik
  • Ezhik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

Can somebody fix this riot mod: http://www.gtaforums...18&hl=riot&st=0
The creator posted the source.

This is the only PC (I found one for PS3) riot mod that I found that more or less works, however it wasn't updated for 1.0.7.0/1.1.2.0.

The mod crashes after ~10 minutes, or when you travel on bridges/through crowded areas. I noticed that it wouldn't crash if I, say, take a helicopter and fly high enough to not have cars spawn.
Seems that it crashes when it gets too many peds to go mad.

jykl
  • jykl

Buttmunch

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

So the other day I was farting around with TBoGT and thought it would be cool if GTAIV had something similar to the Drug Wars missions. Checking online yielded no results so I thought I'd just come on here to ask since, after 100% completion, there's not much to do in that game.

What I was thinking was a series of markers scattered around the city. Walking into one would trigger a car (loaded with random ally gangsters) to drive up and park in front of you, then you could get in and drive them to a randomly selected location. Once there you have to steal a (heavily guarded) bag of drugs and take it to a drop off point. Then the gangsters (if any survived) get out of your car and you should earn some cash for your troubles.

Some more junk I think it should have:
> vehicular enemies should chase the player when they've gotten the drugs (and despawn once they've reached the drop off)
> all types of drug missions found in TBoGT (it should be possible to disable certain ones, though)

Thanks, in advance, to anyone willing to make this mod for my entitled-ass self.

Xilandro
  • Xilandro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

Sorry for disturbing, but... i can't find anywhere working manual transmission mod =( can somebody make simple gearbox mod for 1.0.7?

hellothereyoupieceofshit
  • hellothereyoupieceofshit

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Xilandro @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 23:00)
Sorry for disturbing, but... i can't find anywhere working manual transmission mod =( can somebody make simple gearbox mod for 1.0.7?

currently it can only be done by manipulating key presses and it isnt ideal

someone needs to go wrap functions for writing values to handling data in memory, i believe the memory offsets are on gtamodding.com, so it can be done i think with that data but work needs to be put in wrapping functions to write to memory in order to manipulate how a car drives in game because now game loads handling and that is how car drives and u cant change

thacursedpie wrote something to do this but it was an in game gui

so no, this probably wont be done anytime soon but i think it can be done without having to send keypresses

hellothereyoupieceofshit

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:25 AM Edited by hellothereyoupieceofshit, 06 June 2013 - 09:28 AM.

@gpcguy1

Hip Fire Script... easier than i thought xD maybe the simplest script i have ever wrote

CODE
namespace HipFire
{
   using System;
   using System.Windows.Forms;
   using GTA;
   using GTA.Native;

public class Main : Script
   {
       public Main()
       {
           BindKey(Keys.L, HipFire);
       }
       private void HipFire()
       {
           FirePedWeapon(default(Vector3));
       }
       private void FirePedWeapon(Vector3 target)
       {
           Function.Call("FIRE_PED_WEAPON", Game.LocalPlayer.Character, target.X, target.Y, target.Z);
       }
   }
}

u can ban me mods but leave this up

jykl
  • jykl

Buttmunch

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (hellothereyoupieceofsh*t @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 09:25)
@gpcguy1

Hip Fire Script... easier than i thought xD maybe the simplest script i have ever wrote

CODE
namespace HipFire
{
   using System;
   using GTA;
   using GTA.Native;

{
       public Main()
       {
       }
       private void HipFire()
       {
       }
       {
           Function.Call("FIRE_PED_WEAPON", Game.LocalPlayer.Character, target.X, target.Y, target.Z);
       }
   }
}

Hey, man. Do you think you can take a crack at the mod I posted above? You've done something like that before, I think, right? Thanks!

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:24 PM

@gpcguy1

CODE
namespace HipFire
{
   using System;
   using GTA;
   using GTA.Native;

{
       public Main()
       {
       }
       private void HipFire()
       {
       }
       {
       }
   }
}

Thanks! Ill test it when I get hone. smile.gif
Hope you don't get banned.

hellothereyoupieceofshit

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 23:24)
@gpcguy1

CODE
namespace HipFire
{
   using System;
   using GTA;
   using GTA.Native;

{
       public Main()
       {
       }
       private void HipFire()
       {
       }
       {
       }
   }
}

after thinking about it i realized to aim the weapon depending on the arm's orientation would get tricky as there is no easily accessible property to determine where hand is. I can check bone positions relative to other bones to decide where hand is and where to aim bullets but i thought that would be overkill and not reliable

so i just chose a the map position 0,0,0 to aim bullets at, it appears to not matter as in game it still looks good so enjoy it for what it is but dont think it will be useful for attacking peds wink.gif

maybe i could work something out but the player just moves, u cant control his arm unless u rigged something up with euphoria and messing with anims...

example...

a 10 secon animation starts with player raising arm up, once arm gets where u want u would end anim and if possible freeze a position halfway into an animation... anyways this would all be buggy and nothing would be too reliable so i think what i pasted is good enough

if i could control the arm then we could do something wink.gif

hellothereyoupieceofshit

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (jykl @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 09:11)
So the other day I was farting around with TBoGT and thought it would be cool if GTAIV had something similar to the Drug Wars missions. Checking online yielded no results so I thought I'd just come on here to ask since, after 100% completion, there's not much to do in that game.

What I was thinking was a series of markers scattered around the city. Walking into one would trigger a car (loaded with random ally gangsters) to drive up and park in front of you, then you could get in and drive them to a randomly selected location. Once there you have to steal a (heavily guarded) bag of drugs and take it to a drop off point. Then the gangsters (if any survived) get out of your car and you should earn some cash for your troubles.

> vehicular enemies should chase the player when they've gotten the drugs (and despawn once they've reached the drop off)
> all types of drug missions found in TBoGT (it should be possible to disable certain ones, though)

Thanks, in advance, to anyone willing to make this mod for my entitled-ass self.

are u talking about drugwars from jitsuin (puerto ricans vs jamaicans)?

that lets you head over to rival gang territory with multiple cars of allies that follow u and u can have a huge gunfight and when cops get involved it is a chaotic 3 way battle

just no drug bag or mission tied to it... not sure but if u need a latest version of drugwars i have, but i havent really touched it since i removed from gta4-mods... it was one of my noob scripts and the code is ugly and im wary to go back to it as my coding style is different now and id have so much sh*t to clean up xD

it is open source and ill give u the project if u like but it is a giant mess of sh*t haha... works though xD

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by gpcguy1, 07 June 2013 - 04:10 AM.

QUOTE (hellothereyoupieceofsh*t @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 00:01)
QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 23:24)
@gpcguy1

CODE
namespace HipFire
{
   using System;
   using GTA;
   using GTA.Native;

{
       public Main()
       {
       }
       private void HipFire()
       {
       }
       {
       }
   }
}

after thinking about it i realized to aim the weapon depending on the arm's orientation would get tricky as there is no easily accessible property to determine where hand is. I can check bone positions relative to other bones to decide where hand is and where to aim bullets but i thought that would be overkill and not reliable

so i just chose a the map position 0,0,0 to aim bullets at, it appears to not matter as in game it still looks good so enjoy it for what it is but dont think it will be useful for attacking peds wink.gif

maybe i could work something out but the player just moves, u cant control his arm unless u rigged something up with euphoria and messing with anims...

example...

a 10 secon animation starts with player raising arm up, once arm gets where u want u would end anim and if possible freeze a position halfway into an animation... anyways this would all be buggy and nothing would be too reliable so i think what i pasted is good enough

if i could control the arm then we could do something wink.gif

Ha I just tried,
Still pretty cool, if you could add the crosshair to show when not aiming and being able to choose where it shoots would be good enough for me.

Maybe you try using the M249 shooting anim from TBoGT to act as a hipfire anim for other rifles and shotguns? It would just play when shooting. But I only have GTA IV so I don't think it'd work for me.

Fiddicult
  • Fiddicult

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

There are some sad people, myself included that like to just cruise around GTA IV so theres 2 things i would really like to see to add something to do and for immserion.

The first is jobs for example ambulance driver, taxi etc. While i know there are already a couple out there such as PTS and a few variations of ambulance and police. I'd like to see some others too. a tow truck driver is one, all you need is a tow truck skin (Easily gotten) and SNT for the car attatch. The idea being when you start the job you get given a waypoint to pick up a car by the side of the road with no 'fuel' so you take it to a gas station, a broken down car to a car shop or something. Also you could be given a repo record and have to take some cars from the side of the road with no tax etc to a police station. The other, which is probably the hardest to code, is a highly damaged car thats been in a accident and you take it to a junkyard. With the last one it would be cool if you could add a police car which stops traffic but i don't even know if it's possible to spawn a car that has deformations. But i'd still be satisfied with the first 3.
Other things include delivery drivers, normally trucks taking stuff to places like burger shot or any business really.

The other idea i have to add immersion is to, every now and then, spawn big police chases that your not involved in. You'l be driving through the city when you see a car speed past, probably bumping you, followed by 2-3 police cars all shooting etc. I know some mods will have bad guys doing something such as the abandoned car cleanup mod where they sometimes start fights or agrivate the police but i'm taking proper big police chases that just happen randomly. I'm sure it's possible, at the moment driving about can be a bit boring so i'd like to see some random events occurring to spice things up.
I could also think of other things if anyone wanted to do any of the above.

jykl
  • jykl

Buttmunch

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (hellothereyoupieceofsh*t @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 00:09)
QUOTE (jykl @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 09:11)

are u talking about drugwars from jitsuin (puerto ricans vs jamaicans)?

that lets you head over to rival gang territory with multiple cars of allies that follow u and u can have a huge gunfight and when cops get involved it is a chaotic 3 way battle

just no drug bag or mission tied to it... not sure but if u need a latest version of drugwars i have, but i havent really touched it since i removed from gta4-mods... it was one of my noob scripts and the code is ugly and im wary to go back to it as my coding style is different now and id have so much sh*t to clean up xD

it is open source and ill give u the project if u like but it is a giant mess of sh*t haha... works though xD

I wasn't talking about any mod in particular, just wondering if anyone could recreate the missions from TBoGT because I'm so f*cking bored of regular GTA. I'd still like to see the jitsuin mod, though, if you still have it.

krisis32
  • krisis32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Hello there! I did follow the tutorial here: http://gtaxscripting...cting-with.html
But I cant build the script. I says it failed.
Is there any other tutorial to learn from?
Also maybe someone could show an example of script to enter and exit interior. I want to enter majestic hotel penthouse from the lobby not the roof.
I know there are few scripts like skorpos to enter houses but I want to make my own and get idea of how to make one.
Thanks!

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (krisis32 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 16:16)
Hello there! I did follow the tutorial here: http://gtaxscripting...cting-with.html
But I cant build the script. I says it failed.
Is there any other tutorial to learn from?
Also maybe someone could show an example of script to enter and exit interior. I want to enter majestic hotel penthouse from the lobby not the roof.
I know there are few scripts like skorpos to enter houses but I want to make my own and get idea of how to make one.
Thanks!

Ask here http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=529784.
JulioNIB, the author of that tutorial, is quite active there.

Also make sure you understand VB language, VS should also say why it failed to build.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:41 AM

Is it possible to have Niko's default health be the same as the NPCs?
Tired of being a bullet sponge.

mika96
  • mika96

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:47 AM Edited by mika96, 20 June 2013 - 05:01 AM.

Is there anyway to take scripts from say san andreas or say manhunt and install into gta 4?It would awesome to be able to pick up bodys like manhunt or tie them up like rdr.Use peds as human shields be sweet

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users