Photo

IV Coding Request

1,305 replies to this topic
TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon
  • TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Mister Debris @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 03:31)
Hey! Is it at all possible to write a script that will have groups of enemies roaming the streets and attacking police? So, like, Albanians in places like Hove Beach, Bikers in places like Acter, Gun Nuts in Start Junction, etc.

what do u mean, like a pack of several peds walking together like a gang and attacking cops? that sounds cool i guess i can try to write

Mister Debris
  • Mister Debris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 20:19)
what do u mean, like a pack of several peds walking together like a gang and attacking cops? that sounds cool i guess i can try to write

Not just any peds, I'd prefer they use the models that would make sense like gangsters, mafiosos, gunnuts and the like. (no posse's of random grandmas and strippers popping caps in the fuzz) but you pretty much got it! Thanks, man!

MasterVampire
  • MasterVampire

Evil

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

Can anyone make a simple riot mod?

Just making all the peds attack each other?

TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon
  • TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (Mister Debris @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 22:42)

Not just any peds, I'd prefer they use the models that would make sense like gangsters, mafiosos, gunnuts and the like. (no posse's of random grandmas and strippers popping caps in the fuzz) but you pretty much got it! Thanks, man!

http://www.gta4-mods...hoodlums-f20073

Mister Debris
  • Mister Debris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (TheLastStarFighterOfPlanetXenon @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 09:04)
QUOTE (Mister Debris @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 22:42)

http://www.gta4-mods...hoodlums-f20073

Holy cow, man! That's awesome! Thank you!

Mister Debris
  • Mister Debris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (MasterVampire @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 05:37)

Ambient Wars, my friend: http://www.gtagaming...cript-mods/6036
Very goofy and highly customizable, it should be what you're looking for.

MasterVampire
  • MasterVampire

Evil

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Mister Debris @ Friday, Mar 1 2013, 01:34)
QUOTE (MasterVampire @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 05:37)

Ambient Wars, my friend: http://www.gtagaming...cript-mods/6036
Very goofy and highly customizable, it should be what you're looking for.

I think thats only for 1.0.7.0 and later.

I use 1.0.4.0

nixolas1
  • nixolas1

Creator/Destroyer

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Ok, so I'm not sure how many times this has been requested, but I want to be able to use the parachutes from TBOGT in regular GTA IV (1.0.7.0). I don't want some b.s. stock animations either, I want the actual animations from TBOGT when you're skydiving and parachuting. Is this something that's already available, if so, would someone kindly point me in the right direction. If not, can someone make it, cuz that'd be awesome. There's a superman mod that uses the parachuting animations from TBOGT, and I'm currently using that with 1.0.7.0, so I figure that someone would be able to write a script that allows you to parachute and skydive like you're able to in TBOGT. F.Y.I, I have TBOGT, but I want to be able to parachute in GTA IV with Niko.

Maybe it can be done by properly decompiling parachute scripts, editing and removing features not in IV, and compiling and importing.
But when i tried importing anims (which work in IV), then the Script files, then run the scripts, it didnt work. instant crash. sad.gif

Hi I am not a good scripter and i am requesting to have a mod where you can ban players from your IP. Besides using Alexander Blade's Network Kicker, only supports 1.0.3.0. I want one that works well on 1.0.7.0. This would help keep evil modders from joining ever again until you unban them. It would also be nice to help me learn how to script so i do it myself.

I know someone has this, by nick & ip & stuff, so when people join a server youre host on, they cant join.
But dont know where to get, or how to make it.

Hello. Is there a mod / code / script to make your profile a bot? I saw one in Multiplayer on my RP server. He was an EMS that was able to respond to players automatically if players health goes -1%. His online status was offline when he was on my server. Confusing.

I guess its possible to make a standalone program which can simulate multiplayer interactivity, and do stuff, but would be very difficult, at least a lot more than booting up the game yourself and having a bot in game, doing stuff, which is somewhat easy.

I have a suggestion for a mod that allows you to switch between all weapons.

It would be a script that detects when you hit the buttons to cycle through weapons. Upon doing so it removes all weapons from your inventory then spawns the next weapon in queue into it. The settings in an .ini would determine the queue.

Would be a nice alternative to having to use the trainer menu each time you want to try a different type of SMG or shotgun.

Will check it out, sounds like a neat idea, and easily doable smile.gif

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

I'm not sure if anyone can make this mod but this gonna be a cool mod if it could be made . Over time, the player will lose body parts and will have to collect the removed limbs by rolling into them , check the video Neverdead scene monocle.gif

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

A couple of requests I have.

1: Local/Online Multiplayer-Compatible Bullettime that does the same thing other bullettime mods do, except it might be made workable in Multiplayer using the concept that Max Payne 3 uses for it's multiplayer, here's the info from MP3's wiki: "Bullet Time works off of line of sight with other players. When a player enters Bullet Time anyone they see, and anyone who sees them, will incur slow-down. This also chains to anyone else on the map who happens to see another character who is slowed down."

My second request is a lasso/chain/rope that can be used freely like in Red Dead Redemption, here's some examples of what such a mod could be used for: Hanging/Tieing/Choking Peds, Catching/Lassoing Peds, Tieing Peds to Vehicles (Dragging Peds By Vehicle, Air or Land, like in RDR), Climbing Buildings (Might be better suited to grapples), and tieing 2 vehicles together (Guessing this'd be one of the more complicated features...). To help encourage any modder who's willing to try creating this mod/something similar, take a look at the Chain-Whip the Ghost Rider script by JulioNIB has.

Thanks, and good luck to anyone willing to try either of these ideas.

AXLiberty
  • AXLiberty

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by AXLiberty, 21 March 2013 - 12:07 PM.

Guys, i'm need your help! How in Delphi (for AsiLoader) get to work these functions?

GetPlayerId;
GetPlayerChar;
IsCharInAnyCar;
GetCarCharIsUsing;
GetCarModel.

For EFLC Alice does not exist, and I don't know C++/C#.

Forget about it...

Frostune
  • Frostune

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by Frostune, 24 March 2013 - 06:10 AM.

idk if this the right place to ask, but i just installed gta IV Kidnapping Mod by BR_Goianiense from Gta Garage , everything run fine, but when the appointment start, everytime i get closer to appointment location (w/wo kidnapped) , the location icon moved to north icon and doesnt show up on map, after i wait for awhile, it says "script Kidnapping error" , i tried to contact Goinainese, but last time he active on Gta Garage was 04 Nov 2011 ago; this is my kidnapped.ini file :

[INI]
CutTheChat=0
ChancePedScreamToCops=20
WantedStars=4
ScreamIfWanted=1
MinRansom=10
MaxRansom=50
MinRaiseTimeNeeded=2
MaxRaiseTimeNeeded=12
ChanceCopsAmbush=30
WaitingTime=4
DisplayWarningSince=2
SoundPeriod=2

can anyone help me? or if its allowed, recreate the kidnapping mod? (i have nothing to reward if you recreate it)

Keep in mind if you want to recreate

Bugs i've found:
-because the key to start kidnapping was action key, i cant change the level of **** when i'm with hooker
-bringing hooker to the hideout cause the kidnapped disappear
-worst bug that caused me uninstalled it, location disappear when i get closer (w/wo kidnapped) after the appoinment start

i'm just downloader, didnt learning about coding yet barf8bd.gif

Billsy
  • Billsy

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

Hey all, was wondering if someone could make a very quick mod for me.

Basically, what i'm aiming for is for the player to go to Tony's apartment, for some text (and a blip, those arrows) to appear when outside his door, saying that you're at Tony's apartment, in order to go in you need to press a given key, whatever that may be, and then for the player to appear inside Tony's apartment when said key is pressed.

I know vaguely the sort of game native functions to use and it what order (see below) however I haven't a clue as to how to code the script. I would preferably like the script as either a .vb or .cs script. Basically, once the player is on the street outside Tony's apartment and is near the blip and the text has appeared, once the key has been pressed, the player needs to be teleported inside the apartment and then be able to move around (similar to how you can teleport to cutscene environments through the native trainer) however, I would prefer to go to Tony's apartment myself and get in that way.

ClearNamedCutscene("test");
SetCamBehindPed©;
SetPlayerControl(playerIndex,1);
SetCharCoordinates(c,x,y,z);
LoadAllObjectsNow();
InitCutscene("test");

The co-ordinates for the player being outside Tony's apartment (and where i'd like the blip to appear) are -74.3, -223.7, 14.6 and the co-ordinates for being inside Tony's apartment are
-73.39, 214.70, 32.81

Thanks in advance for your time, I greatly appreciate it. If someone decides to make this for me, please private message me, thanks once again.

Cresden
  • Cresden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

I would like to have a mod that allows you to spawn enemies and choose where to place them. Along with allies. And you can choose who they attack, how much health they have, what they look like, what weapons they have, and etc.

IamAmanIhaveAplanMeetMeAtClams
  • IamAmanIhaveAplanMeetMeAtClams

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (Billsy @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 23:52)
Hey all, was wondering if someone could make a very quick mod for me.

Basically, what i'm aiming for is for the player to go to Tony's apartment, for some text (and a blip, those arrows) to appear when outside his door, saying that you're at Tony's apartment, in order to go in you need to press a given key, whatever that may be, and then for the player to appear inside Tony's apartment when said key is pressed.

I know vaguely the sort of game native functions to use and it what order (see below) however I haven't a clue as to how to code the script. I would preferably like the script as either a .vb or .cs script. Basically, once the player is on the street outside Tony's apartment and is near the blip and the text has appeared, once the key has been pressed, the player needs to be teleported inside the apartment and then be able to move around (similar to how you can teleport to cutscene environments through the native trainer) however, I would prefer to go to Tony's apartment myself and get in that way.

ClearNamedCutscene("test");
SetCamBehindPed©;
SetPlayerControl(playerIndex,1);
SetCharCoordinates(c,x,y,z);
LoadAllObjectsNow();
InitCutscene("test");

The co-ordinates for the player being outside Tony's apartment (and where i'd like the blip to appear) are -74.3, -223.7, 14.6 and the co-ordinates for being inside Tony's apartment are
-73.39, 214.70, 32.81

Thanks in advance for your time, I greatly appreciate it. If someone decides to make this for me, please private message me, thanks once again.

well i wrote this script and guess what... tony's apartment is an empty void wow.gif

so u might want to check that inside coordiante again wink.gif

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Feroci Racing
  • Portugal

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

a script that shows the car name, when you enter the car.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

A script that allows you to break the windshield of the vehicle you are in with a hotkey. As first person mod with a modded vehicle that has tinted windows is impossible to drive.

Thor110
  • Thor110

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hi there, I am currently looking for a coder to get involved in a mod/mod pack I am working on.

The aim of the mod is to bring more realism to GTA IV as well as to create a storyline which ties the three games together.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=550194

This details what I want to do, current plans are a bit ambitious, but they can be changed to suit what is possible.

Thor110

savagejustice85
  • savagejustice85

At First you don't succeed, try, try again

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (anton_moskow @ Wednesday, Sep 9 2009, 13:33)
Who can create *.asi mod for GTA4?

It's cool mod, but i don't know how to programming

CODE

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Functions mod:
// Cops in single/multiplayer use any weapons(2 slots). (1-6 stars)
// 4 cops in police car in single/multiplayer.
// Used AI weapon can change in *.txt(1 example)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//1. Example *.txt_file
//Player can change secondary and primary weapons for AI
//Value "Random_weapons" - for random select weapon, except RPG and sniper rifle.

Random_weapons=(0/1) //0 - no, 1 - yes

//Cop weapons, but if "Random_weapons" value - 1, then ignore.
Primary_cop_weapon=(name_weapon) // glock/geagle
Second_cop_weapon=(name_weapon) // shotgun/m4

//Swat weapons, but if "Random_weapons" value - 1, then ignore.
Primary_swat_weapon=(name_weapon) // smg/geagle
Second_swat_weapon=(name_weapon) // m4/ak47/beretta

//N cops in car.
//If value less 1 are more 4, then use "Cops_value_in_police_car_spec"

Cops_value_in_police_car=(1...4)
Cops_value_in_police_car_spec=2

P.S. How name soft for open *.sco files? I find script for creation cop, but in Open4 do not edited.

whats the name of this mod your taking about

powler
  • powler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by powler, 16 April 2013 - 05:40 PM.

is there a cs or .net script out where if you have a accident in/on a vehicle it does so much % damage?

For example you are driving at 60 mph and hit a vehicle your car would stop working and smoking etc?

I have been looking around for one but as yet i have had no such luck
Or would someone be willing to do it please?

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Sorry i must add i know there are some realistic vehicle damage mods but they seem to be unrealistic in regards of vehicles health damage....
However i am NOT putting down people that have done those because they have spent time and effort into it smile.gif

Thor110
  • Thor110

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (powler @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 17:24)
is there a cs or .net script out where if you have a accident in/on a vehicle it does so much % damage?

For example you are driving at 60 mph and hit a vehicle your car would stop working and smoking etc?

Sorry i must add i know there are some realistic vehicle damage mods but they seem to be unrealistic in regards of vehicles health damage....
However i am NOT putting down people that have done those because they have spent time and effort into it smile.gif

Deadly Wrecks by Angry Amoeba makes crashes more realistic/do more damage.

Thor110

powler
  • powler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Thor110 @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 21:32)
QUOTE (powler @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 17:24)

However i am NOT putting down people that have done those because they have spent time and effort into it  smile.gif

Deadly Wrecks by Angry Amoeba makes crashes more realistic/do more damage.

Thor110

I know and its a cool script and i use it now but its only really player health it affects and im after a car health one, so if your cars involved in a bad crash it destroys the engine :-)

And thank you for replying buddy :-)

SkyReaper2014
  • SkyReaper2014

Paleto Bay Resident

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

I was wondering how (if possible) to send niko a text message preferably in cs.

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (FI_pr0t0typ3 @ Wednesday, Apr 17 2013, 03:31)
I was wondering how (if possible) to send niko a text message preferably in cs.

If only someone..., I've been wondering the same since I've got in touch with GTA IV Moding. Impossible is nothing, we' haven't just found a way, yet.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Learn how the cellphone sco scripts make text messages appear, then re-create that in cs. Figure it out your self instead of waiting for "the collective iv modding community" to figure it out. smile.gif
Get scotoolbox and decompile the cell sco's then look for clues on how it sends text messages.

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 16:41)
Learn how the cellphone sco scripts make text messages appear, then re-create that in cs. Figure it out your self instead of waiting for "the collective iv modding community" to figure it out. smile.gif
Get scotoolbox and decompile the cell sco's then look for clues on how it sends text messages.

Thanks man, that is the most useful I've heard on this subject.

Can someone try to figure this out ? I would be very much appreciated.
And before you say it, I don't have time to figure all that out by myself.

kingmustard
  • kingmustard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

I am looking for three little mods:
  • A mod that automatically turns on full-beams for all vehicles when I enter them.
  • A mod that makes the headlights of vehicles unbreakable (e.g. when I crash into other cars etc.).
  • A mod that enables full-beams for all vehicles (including traffic).
biggrin.gif

Walter Longfingers
  • Walter Longfingers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hey, can anyone make a mod that has some peds drop cash if you aim a gun at them for a while? Also, can anyone make it so that you lose all weapons and cash if you die while wanted?

B@ND!T
  • B@ND!T

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

Script for turn off the backlight of weapons, money, armor, health

When the gun falls out of the hands it becomes a red light, as it removed

Skorpro
  • Skorpro

GTAholic

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (kingmustard @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 18:56)
I am looking for three little mods:

• A mod that automatically turns on full-beams for all vehicles when I enter them.
  • A mod that makes the headlights of vehicles unbreakable (e.g. when I crash into other cars etc.).
  • A mod that enables full-beams for all vehicles (including traffic).
biggrin.gif

Hi,

please contact Lil-rich (LCPDFR.com)! He made the Indicator lights Script v1... maybe he knows some codes for different lights too.

A protection (for headlights only) is impossible (I think sigh.gif )... but you try this trick:
CreateObject (two objects) -> AttachObjectToCar (in front of lights) -> SetObjectVisible(obj, 0) -> SetObjectCollision(obj, 1) ->
SetObjectProofs(obj, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)...

OR

if (HasCarBeenDamagedByCar(Vehicle vehicle, Vehicle otherCar)) ClearCarLastDamageEntity(Vehicle vehicle);

NOTE: This are only natives... You can use them to make your own small mod or ask a coder to do it - I'm sorry I don't have the time wink.gif

Good luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users