IV Coding Request

1,073 replies to this topic
Nach_Scratch
  • Nach_Scratch

MoDeL iN 3D mAx

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

hello BAT IN BIKE????

ballad the gay tony please biggrin.gif !!

NoAuthority111
  • NoAuthority111

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:35 AM

Hi guys can any1 of u make a mod or tell me a mod that already exists in which we can hijack a truck like in the Mission 'Truck Hustle' or tell me how to do it in the trainer.Please tell me coz i saw it in an action scene i which the person hijacks the truck.Watch here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XhMdNJGSM&feature=related

NoAuthority111
  • NoAuthority111

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:37 AM

Hi guys can any1 of u make a mod or tell me a mod that already exists in which we can hijack a truck like in the Mission 'Truck Hustle' or tell me how to do it in the trainer.Please tell me coz i saw it in an action scene i which the person hijacks the truck.Watch here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XhMdNJGSM&feature=related cool.gif cool.gif rampage_ani.gif

The_Lozza
  • The_Lozza

Lozza

• Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:01 AM

Reckon someone could make the apc shoot a machine gun, preferably a higher powered m249. There is already a code for it inside one of this missions where you have to stickybomb all the cops chasing after you. Forgot the name. Thanks in advance. I would do this if gta4 used cleo basics.

DarK64
  • DarK64

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

I would happy to play with classic ( from sky ) camera mod - just like this

user posted image

MonkeyMan_420
  • MonkeyMan_420

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

@Dark64 cool idea, that would be badass, gta iv retro...lol

im sure u could do it with a dot net script, there are plenty of ways to manipulate the camera smile.gif

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

I'm pretty sure the First Person mod by C06alt has that camera view (referred to as Retro view).

MonkeyMan_420
  • MonkeyMan_420

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

I have that mod, maybe I should have read the readme lol

throat poka
  • throat poka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:10 AM

I was fooling around with Simple Native Trainer and I spawned a window cleaning lift just for sh*ts and gigs. I thought about how cool it would be to set up your own custom window cleaning lifts around the city. To do that, you obviously couldn't load the objects using the trainer - the objects would have to be part of the map. No big deal, because I have no problem converting objects to WPL. I am not, however, accustomed to scripting ... at all. And I realize that in order for a window cleaning platform to work, it would have to be scripted. So my question to all you scripters out there: could you make this work? I'll provide the WPL and an updated gta.dat (unless you're familiar with making pathways and you don't need the gta.dat) and your job would be to get the damn thing scripted. Of course there may be more steps involved than making a WPL and scripting, and if so let me know!

lamar_mustapha
  • lamar_mustapha

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

u asked and u received http://www.gta4-mods...ipt/lift-f13282

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:34 AM Edited by Vintage88, 19 March 2012 - 06:54 AM.

I'd like to request that someone updates CoMPMStR's Super Spawner Scipt to support 1070 and EFLC. The author has released the source files here.

This script allows you to create custom missions and scenarios. You can spawn peds, cars and objects and set them up how you'd like... just like you can with the Simple Native Trainer. The difference is with the Super Spawner Script you can also save it all to an INI and easily load it back up. With SNT you can only save objects to an INI.

When this script was popular I remember people used to use it in groups online to make custom missions... missions like you'd find in single player. Others used to use it when creating machinima videos to quickly load up different "scenes" they are filming.

Here is a video example of a mission that could be saved with this script:

Here's another video example that shows how animations can be tied in to make the missions more realistic (skip to 4:10):

Besides missions the uses for this script are almost endless. For instance you could setup a jump that lands in a field of a dozen running helicopters. You could setup "ped bowling" games and easily load back up the "pins" after each person has their turn. When chilling in free-roam you could gather a few players and head into Maisonette where you've spawned clubbers, dancers, bouncers, even the objects that can play music. This script is basically a tool to save your creativity with. =)

Cheers and hope someone gets on this soon.

throat poka
  • throat poka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:12 PM Edited by throat poka, 23 March 2012 - 07:15 PM.

I feel like this might have been requested and possibly already exists, but I'm looking for a script that would make Niko (or Luiz or Johnny) run faster. I'm not talking super human fast, just a LITTLE faster than they already run, because it feels like they're a little slow to me sometimes. On the flip side, it should only affect playable characters, not NPCs. I don't want any NPC's to be able to run faster than me. Also it'd be great if it had game pad (360 controller) support. If something like this exists, could someone point me in the right direction?

hardsty1e
  • hardsty1e

GLITCHED

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:57 AM

@Vintage88 I hope some good coder would fix Super Spawner Scipt all the way because it's still little bit buggy on the pickup weapon drop and ppl could spam the servers accidently because it doesn't stop spawning pickup drops in till you 'reloadscripts', also probably needs restriction on tuga vehicle for the kiddies or at least set to only spawn one. Please don't ruin peoples online play even more with this mod not fully fixed.

@throat poka You're probably looking for this script called Weapon Weight Mod by AngryAmoeba. Should have a realistic hurry up script included in his mod which allow you to walk/run/swim faster if thats what your looking for.

sammymods
  • sammymods

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

can anyone make a bunny hop mod for the bike mod

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (hardsty1e @ Saturday, Mar 24 2012, 02:57)
@Vintage88 I hope some good coder would fix Super Spawner Scipt all the way because it's still little bit buggy on the pickup weapon drop and ppl could spam the servers accidently because it doesn't stop spawning pickup drops in till you 'reloadscripts', also probably needs restriction on tuga vehicle for the kiddies or at least set to only spawn one. Please don't ruin peoples online play even more with this mod not fully fixed.

@throat poka You're probably looking for this script called Weapon Weight Mod by AngryAmoeba. Should have a realistic hurry up script included in his mod which allow you to walk/run/swim faster if thats what your looking for.

Those are all good points however anyone that really wants to F up a game, can crash a game instantly. It's a matter of editing a certain file, the... well I won't say how. But its at the point where the jerkoffs have 100 ways to be jerkoffs, this mod wouldn't change that.

gavlar1992
  • gavlar1992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

OK, so i have a really cool new idea. I've recently started adding extra (not replacing) vehicles into the game, and a few times i've added a car that is a tuned version of one i already have, and added the ext_rare tag to it.. so its kinda like a rare tuned version... eg i have a mercedes and the amg version.. bmw and the haman version etc

MY IDEA: seeing as theres lots of these car mods kicking around and i was thinking of making a mod whereby you would go to brucies garage with a certain car.. eg a sultan and you would pay so much money and it would give you a sultanrs... so thus 'tuning' the car.. even ho its just swapping the model. so the script would check the car name, destroy it, take x amount of money and spawn the new car... i get the idea but i'm no good at coding.. i can read basic bits etc but not create a script really from scratch without some help... could someone please help me with this?

I think this mod would be pretty impressive.. hey it could even turn into a huge overhaull and come with its own IMG file of these extra modded vehicles..

Any help is much appreciated.

gta111
  • gta111

LTA Rail T/O

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Could someone please make a longer train mod. like from 2-3 cars to 5-6 cars, i know they wont fit the stations though, but i think it would make it look more realistic. thx smile.gif cookie.gif

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

No Police During Vigilante Missions Mod Request

I like doing vigilante missions but it drives me nuts when you are shooting at a gang of armed folk and the police come in and decided you are the biggest threat.

So, if anyone is looking for a little project, a mod that disabled the police when you are on vigilante missions would be great.

Or getting a bit more complicated, a mod that disabled the police coming after you for shooting the marked bad guys. But they still come after you for shooting peds or cops.

tickHooker
  • tickHooker

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:41 AM Edited by tickHooker, 16 April 2012 - 09:56 AM.

CODE
using GTA;
using System;
using System.Windows.Forms;

public class NoCops : Script
{
   bool activate;
   public NoCops()
   {
       BindKey(Keys.F1, ToggleScript);
       Tick += new EventHandler(NoCops_Tick);
   }
   void NoCops_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e)
   {
       if (!activate)
       {
           return;
       }
       else
       {
           //if you want to constantly set your wanted level to 0, delete the "//" before "Player.WantedLevel = 0;"

//Player.WantedLevel = 0;

foreach (Ped ped in World.GetAllPeds())
           {
               if (ped == Player.Character)
               {
                   continue;
               }

//if for some reason using RelationshipGroup does not work, use this...
               //if (ped.PedType == PedType.Cop)

//simply move the "//" from the line above to the line below

if (ped.RelationshipGroup == RelationshipGroup.Cop)
               {
                   ped.Delete();//you will never see cops
               }
           }
       }
   }
   void ToggleScript()
   {
       activate = !activate;
       if (activate) { GTA.Native.Function.Call("PRINT_STRING_WITH_LITERAL_STRING_NOW", "STRING", "NO COPS SCRIPT ACTIVE", 2000, 1); }
                  else { GTA.Native.Function.Call("PRINT_STRING_WITH_LITERAL_STRING_NOW", "STRING", "NO COPS SCRIPT DISABLED", 2000, 1); }
   }
}

you can trigger this script to deactivate if u kill a ped and then to give you a star, i will update it later wink.gif

iSmokeMeth
  • iSmokeMeth

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

lol @ mods

ban me again pleeze!!!! hey if u guys need coding help just go to my youtube and message me because these guys are butthurt

oh and mods dont tell people u dont have the power to delete posts, it was a bad choice of words xD especially to a guy who gets bored at work alot xD nothing personal...i mean is anything on the web personal xD

anyways my youtube name is imac*nt, check my latest vids, writing an epic drugwars mod ;D

so if u have code requests message me or if u r interested in drug wars message me, very close to a release version biggrin.gif

but yeah keep banning the one person that helps people on here, with out me your f*ckin coding section is full of "how do i make scripts work" threads which i told your f*ckin dumbasses to sticky!!!!!!!

oh and no one is gonna follow your overly complicated forum categories, all you f*cks do is lock people's threads when they need help, if anyone should be banned it's all you stupid f*ckin mods that DONT EVEN f*ckIN MODERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop locking people's threads u f*ckin assholes, u think programmers and the people that can help go into those other thread topics to help noobs??? That's why people post for help here u f*ckin idiots and all u do is block them and tell them to go somewhere else...hmm maybe that's why this place is f*cking dead

jesus christ i swear u guys are f*ckin morons, give me your name and address so i can come slap u and do u some good

and are u f*ckin idiot incapable of banning my IP??

iSmokeMeth
  • iSmokeMeth

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

LMAO xD the previous page has like 6 of my screen names, you r banning your only user xD

mcfee
  • mcfee

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:29 AM

I would like to see convoys and motorcades driving around Liberity city.

For example, transporting a prisoner (police motor bikes front and back, patrol cars and a police stockade), witness protection transport (all black cars), presidential transport (maybe even with a heli on top following), celebrity transport etc.

I don't imagine it's that hard to create if you know what you're learning? And to customise cars/routes etc in the .asi?

Thanks

Prof_Farnsworth
  • Prof_Farnsworth

Ambient Modder

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (mcfee @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 11:29)
I would like to see convoys and motorcades driving around Liberity city.

For example, transporting a prisoner (police motor bikes front and back, patrol cars and a police stockade), witness protection transport (all black cars), presidential transport (maybe even with a heli on top following), celebrity transport etc.

I don't imagine it's that hard to create if you know what you're learning? And to customise cars/routes etc in the .asi?

Thanks

I am almost done with a convoy mod with 3 cars and 2 motorbikes. Difference is the goal is to attack this one, steal the stockade, and get to a drop point to keep the money. The convoy makes 4 stops during it's route, each of which increases the cash the stockade is carrying. i.e. to make the most money, steal the stockade after they make their last pickup.

Not exactly what you were looking for, I know, but it is something. Otherwise, I have not seen anything of that sort around.

Prof

mcfee
  • mcfee

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:22 AM

Ok Prof, that sounds good! Will the script be easily modifiable (in terms of what car, speed, route?).

My only difference in the mod you are making is that it is not neccessarily mission based, it just randomly pops up in trafic.

Ok excited for the release!

Prof_Farnsworth
  • Prof_Farnsworth

Ambient Modder

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:08 PM Edited by Prof_Farnsworth, 25 April 2012 - 06:12 PM.

Unfortunately, it is not very modifiable. It was quite difficult just to get them to drive together all the way (they still get stuck sometimes). If I can figure out how to retrieve the time of day, they will leave at scheduled times, otherwise it will be random. So in this sense, you may see them driving around if you are in the area. I may add in the ability to make your own route if it is well received, but you would still need to gather all the locations of each stop you want (there is some finesse to this).

The problem with having them drive randomly in traffic is that they need somewhere to go. If you set them to "wander", the cars will split up, eventually.

On second thought, there may be a way to do it, but as I stated, they will always have a destination, and the spawns would be off (they would not be in formation). If I have time after I update my business mod, I may look at this, since I have a lot of "follow" code already written.

Also wouldn't mind some testers if anyone is interested.

mcfee
  • mcfee

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

I would be willing to help you test it out.

In regards to your problems with them splitting up/wandering, how about looking at some code they use for the in-game missions where convoys are used? I'm completely new to coding but just an idea... There are a few, in EFLC and IV, but I can't remember any names. If it may help I could try a bunch of missions and find out?

desertfox11194
  • desertfox11194

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

I could help too, if you need another tester. I have 100% modded cars in my game, so that might affect the results and give you a better idea of how the mod handles high poly cars.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

what it would be cool it's a "real driving" mod . you pass at the red light , you crash in another car while there are cops around , you hit a man while cops around you get wanted by the chickens

Prof_Farnsworth
  • Prof_Farnsworth

Ambient Modder

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

@jpm1 - this has been done already, Search for "traffic felony" or something along those lines.

@desertfox11194 & mcfee - I will PM you a link. I appreciate any feedback you would have, good or bad. I am also starting a topic so we don't clog this thread with off topic mod stuff. Thanks for the help icon14.gif

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:06 PM Edited by jpm1, 30 April 2012 - 10:08 PM.

@ Prof_Farnsworth : thanks , looking forward to this

another thing i would really like to see , it's a tropical mod . i would have done it myself but i'm pretty busy right now between the handling , the carcols and the popcycle smile.gif . that kind of mod . it would have been awesome while waiting for Vice city Rage smile.gif

edit : woaaaa looks awesome can't wait to test this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users