There are 2 levels of difficulties, I will start with the rules for "easy"
- You need access to all 3 islands and will probably want full health/armor to start
- Begin by loading a save in Staunton Island, You can use any car(s) you like (EXCEPT NO TANKS!!)
- Immediatly get yourself a 2 Star wanted level (however is fastest for you)
- Head to Portland using the main bridge
- Make sure you hit the unique jump where the yellow/black stripes are on the Callahan Bridge
- While in Portland get yourself a 3rd Star (no bribes allowed)
- Now you must make your way to the underground tunnel and head to ShoreSideVale (SSV)
- Do not get off at the exit in the airport, you must head over to your hideout in SSV
- Now while in SSV you must get your 4th Wanted Level Star
- You can use any means neccessary to leave SSV except the underground tunnels (pretend roadblocks)
- Your last objective is to get a 5th Star back in Staunton and finish the race by entering the save hideout you began with
Now the easier race is fun, but the real challenge goes like this:
- Starting from the Staunton save hideout, get yourself a 3 Star Wanted Level (again, no bribes allowed)
- Go to Portland, and hit the unique jump on the Callahan Bridge
- Get your 4th Wanted Level Star before going underground to use the tunnel to get to SSV
- Go to your hideout in SSV and get your 5th Wanted Level Star
- Use the dodo to making your clean get away into Staunton (Skip if you absolutely can not fly)
- Get your final 6th Wanted Level Star in Staunton and see if you can do A 2nd LAP!!
Now there are a few exceptions to my challenge. First off the Dodo flight is optional if you absolutely can not fly it (its just from the airport to Staunton). And for either the easy or more difficult path(whichever you choose is up to you) I suggest you at least try the easy one first. The real reason to try my challenge is just for fun, Im not really looking to start a race going on with people posting there times(but if you want to I will be very excited to see your results). Obviously not everybody can film there play so most of us will have no proof(just the honor system) but again, this is just ment for fun and I am only posting to see what peoples reactions are. Has anybody ever done/heard of anything like this before? I have thought about making a similar race for the other games, but its just so perfect in GTA3 the way the city is laid out, its the perfect track.
If anybody is actually willing to post their times, please specify the following:
- First of all start your timer the second you can move after loading the game in Staunton
- Then specify if you did the easy challenge(5Stars) or did you do the hard challenge(6Stars) ??
- And did you do the dodo flight (completely optional though it is a bonus for those who do it)
- If you do the harder challenge (i recommend starting with the easier one) but if you do the harder challenge and you want to post your time, than post your time for the FIRST LAP at the point you got the 6th Star and start a 2nd time at that point, for if you complete the 2nd Lap!
Good luck, have fun! let me know what yall think!
Edited by severed, 25 August 2009 - 09:20 AM.