Easier Way to Beat Vertical Bird Mission

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
L$PD KILL@
  • L$PD KILL@

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:25 AM

Now i know u guys probably beat the game already and i havent yet but this is a way to beat it if ur having trouble beating it again and ur struggling and you want an easier way to beat it? well here it is!

all you have to do is do everything as you normally do and kill everyone up until you have to steal the jet...now get on the jet and dont move anything!and wait until the platform ascends up 2 match the top floor, now get out and use the jetpack cheat and fly over 2 the ships(dont worry about the military jets trying to vaporize you, since ur not using their jet they cant find you and they all die all on their own) and use the weapons(tier 1) cheat(the one with the rocket launcher) and get a good enough range and blow those puppies up!!

now just go back to get the jet and fly over to the air strip and land it...

and there you go!! u passed it easier!!

plz post a reply if u found this useful!

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:04 AM

That would be helpful if the person was using cheats and had trouble flying the Hydra itself.
I'm not bashing you, just saying, it won't help at all if the person didn't want to use any cheats.

L$PD KILL@
  • L$PD KILL@

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:18 AM

oh yeah! sorry i forgot to mention to use it only if u wanted to!

SORRY!!!

oh and dat was the first time i used cheats in my game so far...

im usually pretty good with the hydra, i dont know wtat was wrong but i was getting desperate after trying that mission 50 times!!!

sorry bout tha misunderstanding ppl!!

oh and thanks Blizzard14 for helping me out

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:39 AM

This part of the forum is for Honest players.
Cheaters have their own forum.

Besides you should blow up the three jets on the asssault ship before you take the forth. (the one on the flight deck is the tricky one.)
Fly it to the Verdant Meadows air strip and take the hunter to finish the 'enemy ships'.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:23 AM

You don't even need to use the jetpack cheat since the jetpack spawns at the Verdant Meadows airstrip after you complete Green Goo. Every mission can be passed without using cheats. If you feel you've a cheat-less method for doing a mission that hasn't been posted before, you can post your tips in this topic. But please search if it has been posted before and post only if it hasn't been posted anywhere.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users