I tried looking for pix of this type of vehicle but there are some discrepancies between those & your model, so not sure of the exact car then but it loox nice!
I just see a few things
1. the indicators and park lights look like their color or tone is swapped, that they should look more like this
where the whole lower row is darker amber, the other big one is lighter.
2. cant see the distinction of multiple bulbs in the lower row of indicators
From the pix I've seen it loox like the whole lower row is the park/indicator combined and the big (more yellow) one is just a reflector
3. you planning to put the ornament on like in the pic above ?
4. I'm sure you will have the fuel filler door on later as well rearview mirror
5. I've seen some of these cars w/ & w/out the black strip on the front bumper like in that pic above, infact I've seen a few what appears to be civilian cars that has those black impact bumpers & black strip on the rear bumper also.
I was thinking maybe you could use the black stripping and rear impact bumpers only on the police version as another distinguishing feature
Edited by Costar, 11 January 2011 - 03:25 PM.