How to make main.scm...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
fireken32
  • fireken32

GTA Buenos Aires Maker.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

Hi, well I've been working on a mod "GTA Buenos Aires" and I need to have someone who knows ... codding O teach me to make a stripped main.scm NO, a main.scm containing almost all the features of GTA SA, example: shopping, talking, going into houses, clothes, drinking, etc ...

I hope you can help me and if anyone wants to join the TEAM AS BS accept anyone with experience in Scripts. Bye! biggrin.gif

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

Maybe this?

Getting Extra Space In MAIN.SCM
By Rapier

fireken32
  • fireken32

GTA Buenos Aires Maker.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

Mmmm yes yes... thank you wink.gif

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (fireken32 @ Aug 18 2009, 20:25)
to make a stripped main.scm NO, a main.scm containing almost all the features of GTA SA

It needs advanced skills in mission coding. You'll find nobody who explain or teach it.
Do you need it for a total map convertion which have a deleted SA map by mapcleaner?
If not, so take my Stripped Main with Externscripts or Stripped Main with Externscripts and Submissions

Biru
  • Biru

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (fireken32 @ Tuesday, Aug 18 2009, 20:25)
Hi, well I've been working on a mod "GTA Buenos Aires" and I need to have someone who knows ... codding O teach me to make a stripped main.scm NO, a main.scm containing almost all the features of GTA SA, example: shopping, talking, going into houses, clothes, drinking, etc ...

I hope you can help me and if anyone wants to join the TEAM AS BS accept anyone with experience in Scripts. Bye! biggrin.gif

hey i want to join your team i am new in modding and i am learning about script cooding. can i join your team alien.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (Biru @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 18:58)
QUOTE (fireken32 @ Tuesday, Aug 18 2009, 20:25)

hey i want to join your team i am new in modding and i am learning about script cooding. can i join your team alien.gif

Other than the fact that you bumped a 3 year old topic, the OP is also banned.

Please be careful while posting in old topics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users