Quantcast

» «
Photo

Download Database!

61 replies to this topic
Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:08 PM Edited by Girish, 02 January 2012 - 05:23 PM.

user posted image

Welcome to the San Andreas Downloads Database!

This topic is a compilation of Demarest's Code Tools, various savefiles and various other tools that aid you in one way or the other to either help you make your way towards game completion easy or provide you with endless hours of fun after you've completed the game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Use the following tools at your own risk. The author, GTANet or anyone else associated with the tool in any way will not take responsibility for any kind of damage incurred to your game.
Please make sure that you read and follow the README (provided with the tools) thoroughly. If you have any queries regarding the tool, use their respective topics to ask/post your queries.

CODE TOOLS

Name Author Description Topic Download Link
Mission PassersDemarest (re-hosted by Spuds725)This Code Tool serves as a replacement for the original game's SCM. Those familiar with Time Vault already know how this works. Walk into the starting sphere of any mission that it supports, and you are automaticaly credited as passing the mission, including all storyline progressions that go with it. Because I'm human, there's a risk that I've overlooked something that will impact the way the rest of your game progresses. Almost anything that could occur this way will be fixable, but it needs to be reported. Right now, it only supports a few key missions. Anyways, save your game, swap the files back, load up the save you just made, and off you go!HereHere
Extended Mission PassershmvartakThis Code Tool is an extended version of Demarest's Mission Passers and covers more missions. It works exactly the same way as the original Mission Passers. Please note there are separate download links for the V1 and V2 versions.---V1

V2
Pillager v1.1Demarest (re-hosted by Spuds725)This Code Tool serves as a replacement for the original game's SCM. In game menu allows you to highlight tags, oysters, and horseshoes left in YOUR game, as well as adding a marker to all photo ops, essentially rendering them visible for easier capture. Not a cheat.HereHere
or
Here
Rebirth v1.1Demarest (re-hosted by Spuds725)This Code Tool serves as a replacement for the original game's SCM. The ONLY change is that if you fail most missions, a timer will appear. Press Aim and Sprint together while that timer is going and you will be warped back to where you started the mission. If the mission was Taxi Driver for example, you will be placed into the same vehicle, in the same spot, traveling in the same speed direction as when you started the mission. Especially helpful for making it back to the top of Mt. Chiliad! Though the timer is only 15 seconds, I wanted to point out that if you save your game with the timer onscreen, that save will not be compatible with the original code. Simply wait for the timer to expire and then save. Or if you've accidentally saved with it, just load it up with Rebirth and let the timer expire and save again. Does not support all missions.HereHere
Darkpact SA v1Demarest (re-hosted by Spuds725)Tired of having to start a new game just to be able to use a really cool script mod? Not happy with the fact that here is offered script mods, but the technology requires you to start again? So don't. Darkpact will insert any code mod you want into your existing SCM. The procedure is somewhat touchy, so be sure to read the readme before using.Here and HereHere
Heli Magnet DarkpactorDemarest (re-hosted by Spuds725)Heli Magnet is the tiniest of code mods that puts a magnet on any helicopter you enter. For those of you who want to add Heli Magnet to your original SA game, but do not know how to install script mods or DO NOT WISH TO START A NEW GAME, you will only need to download this DARKPACTOR for the mod.Here and HereHere
Coordinator SA v1 DarkpactorDemarest (re-hosted by Spuds725)For those of you who want to add Coordinator SA v1 to your original SA game, but do not know how to install script mods or DO NOT WISH TO START A NEW GAME, you will only need to download this DARKPACTOR for the mod. Simple instructions are included.Here and HereHere
Coordinator SA v1Demarest (re-hosted by Spuds725)Quick conversion of Demarest's Coordinator for GTA3. Displays your current coordinates on screen at all times. Has multiple install options.Here and HereHere
Thirst for Blood v1DemarestYou are an ancient spirit. You thirst for blood. You've come to Las Barrancas to feed. Law enforcement will not take too kindly to this. A grand scale war will take place as a result. You have the advantage of feeding off the blood of others for virtual immortality. You have the disadvantage of warring against a very distracting, highly organized, and seemingly unrelenting army of law enforcement agencies that are terrified of your presence to the point of wanting to exterminate you. The more mayhem, the greater you will to live rises. Little do they know that you're wise enough to leave when need be. Should they happen to kill or ensnare you, you simply slip into a more comfy, less recognized form for further feeding!HereHere
Audio add-on
Cutscene ViewerDemarestThis little ditty will allow you to watch just about any cutscene in the game. Menu system provides for easy navigation. Even has a gallery mode that allow you to watch ALL cutscenes starting from whatever point you choose.---Here
Demarest's SA RadarDemarestVery simple "mod" with fairly straightforward instructions. Replaces the opaque radar files with translucent ones. If 255 is the value for opaque, this radar uses an opacity of 100. See through enough to be easier on the eyes, but visible enough to provide you with all the info you'd expect from eyeballing the radar.--- Not available yet
San Fierro Hospital LiftDemarestAvailable as a Level III Darkpactor for savegame compatibility even for SA v2 users. If you have not yet passed Green Sabre, you can go to San Fierro without getting a wanted level. Either way, once there, the San Fierro Hospital will have a portal allowing you to gain roof access where a Maverick and Raindancer can be found even if you haven't unlocked them yet.--- Not available yet
OTHER TOOLS

Name Author Description Topic Download Link
FPS Limit AdjusterVCOReGeXThis modification will enable you to override San Andreas' 25 FPS frame limiter and limit it with a custom value of your own chosing. Make sure to read the ReadMe before using this tool for useful information. The tool will work on both single player and multi-player GTA: San Andreas. Upon reading the ReadMe, make sure to read the instructions included in the main application window.HereHere
Frame Limiter PatchThe_NapsterThis patch, although not as good as the FPS Limit Adjuster, pushes the frame limit from 25 fps to 30 fps. Only works for Single Player, Client Verification fails for MTA and not tested on SA-MP.HereHere
No More Hot Coffee v1.01 PatchRockstar GamesThe main purpose of this patch was to get rid of the controversial 'hot coffee' from v1 games. However, it fixed a few bugs too which are listed in the topic. However, applying this patch would put an end to your game's modding ability.HereHere
Saved Game Path EditorxmenHere is a very useful tool which will help in changing the location of the saved games files, with just two clicks and the path is changed. Very simple and effective. Very useful for those who like to have or use many different mods to keep the saved games separate.GTAGarage PageHere
San Andreas Mission Analyzer (SAMA)gtasa4ever AKA op9080• Reads your savefile and gives you a rundown of your completion status on all missions in the game.
• Shows you the unique jumps that haven't been done on a map. Optionally also shows landing zones and camera positions for the jumps.
• Shows you the gang tags, snapshots, horseshoes and oysters that haven't been done on a map.
HereHere
Easy Script Switcherrubregg• Easy switching between the different script versions of GTA SA.
• Mainly intended for switching between v1 and v2, but also supports Spaceeinstein's All-In-One Mod and Hot Coffee.
• If installed, you can also toggle Cleo on/off.
See the topic for a detailed description and manual.
HereHere
Mission Master Mod V2tomworld10A simple replacement for your script files, this tool allows you to play any mission from the game at any point of time.HereHere
or
Here
Notes:
• If you notice any dead links or have any queries/issues regarding the above tools, feel free to PM me.
• If you have any tools you wish to add to the topic, post them in this topic. Provided they are legitimate, they will be added to the table shortly.
• Thanks to Justin, flicko and Spuds725 for the original idea of the topic. Vice City Downloads Database!
• Thanks to GTAMods and Spuds725 for hosting the code tools.
• Thanks to CCPD for the banner.
• Have fun!

Note to Demarest: If you ever wish to remove the hosting of your code tools, you can contact either me or Spuds725 and they will be taken down immediately. Spuds725 has re-hosted these code tools based on the following that you posted on your site in your words;
QUOTE (Demarest)
I am a firm believer and an avid supporter of freedom. Freedom to be ourselves as well as enjoy ourselves. If you like my mods, my codes, or the ideas they give you, go with that. Use them, abuse them, hack them, duplicate them, distribute them, whatever. Have fun with it. This is, after all, a video game! And if you happen to feel like it, maybe mention that I helped inspire you or you found it here.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:09 PM Edited by girishb, 17 August 2009 - 04:17 PM.

SAVE FILES

Name Author Version Description Topic Download Link
All Game Missions Save FilesCCPDV1/V2All game saves for all missions in San Andreas. Both v1 and v2.HereHere
Crazy Starter SavecrazyanuragV2A truly crazy starter save. This save starts the player with close to 15% of the game already completed.HereHere
The Ultimate Game StartzmoonchildV1Yet another crazy starter save. This save starts the player with 13.37% of the game already completed.HereHere
Save Game PackPlakaV2This save pack includes a starter save, and numerous saves at the start of each area of the game. Also includes a 100% save.HereHere
100% Save File For Spaceeinstein's All-In-One ModgolfhotelsierraN/AA 100% save file for Spaceeinstein's all in one mod. VERY hard to come by.HereHere
Glenster's Go On, San Andreas v1.0 Mission Select Save GamesglensterV1Save games for all the main missions, EP vehicles in garages, etc., of version 1 and 2, optional files for any version to make the Tec9 as strong as a Minigun and build vehicle and weapon stats quickly.HereHere

Notes:
• If you have any queries regarding any of the above mentioned save files, please feel free to post in their respective topics.
• Thanks to Unlimited for maintaining the previous topic.
• Have fun!

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:11 PM Edited by girishb, 17 August 2009 - 05:26 PM.

PLEASE READ...

Thanks for visiting the San Andreas Downloads Database! I hope you enjoyed the tools/saves and got what you were looking for.

The Downloads Database only contains the tools/saves that were available with us till now. It is in no way complete. I'm hoping for our generous members at GTAForums to contribute any tools/saves that they might have which have not been included in the database so far. Provided those tool/saves are legitimate, they'll be added to the database at the earliest.

Currently, I'm looking for the following code tools by Demarest:
• Demarest's SA radar
• San Fierro Hospital Lift

If you have any of the above code tools with you, please PM them to me.

IMPORTANT!

Please note that there's a bandwidth limit for all code tools re-hosted by Spuds725. This bandwidth limit is of 500MB. If exceeded, you won't be able to download any of the code tools until the 27th of each month (when the limit is reset).

TheBoneCountyButcher
  • TheBoneCountyButcher

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

Very nice collection you got there, must of took ages to find some of Demarest's work. cookie.gif

To bad you haven't got Thrist for Blood or Windshield, I've been looking for those but no luck.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

I didn't have all of them though. Thanks to Spuds725 and Justin for picking them up before Dem's site went down. I'm hoping someone has picked up the other code tools and will be able to provide us with the same.

TheBoneCountyButcher
  • TheBoneCountyButcher

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:42 PM

Found this, might be an old download though.

http://www.gtamods.de/gtasa_mods.php

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:45 PM

Do I understand correctly that this forum is now open to Modding the basic Game?

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (gta_talk @ Aug 17 2009, 22:12)
Found this, might be an old download though.

http://www.gtamods.de/gtasa_mods.php

Oh, bloody awesome! They have Thirst for Blood and the Cutscene Viewer. colgate.gif
Thanks for finding it, mate.

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Aug 17 2009, 22:15)
Do I understand correctly that this forum is now open to Modding the basic Game?

Not really. The code tools do not require you to edit the game files yourself like with all other mods. They act as simple replacements or add-ons and most of them work without you having to start a new game.

ias
  • ias

• Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:28 PM

Love it!

milkkis
  • milkkis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:36 PM

Darkpactor download link doesn't seem to work, i need it! biggrin.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (milkkis @ Aug 20 2009, 23:06)
Darkpactor download link doesn't seem to work, i need it! biggrin.gif

What is the problem that you're facing? Are the links redirecting you to this topic itself? Because that's what's happening to me.

I have PMed Spuds725 about it and the issue should be resolved soon.

milkkis
  • milkkis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

Yes, the links just open the topic in a new tab. At least i thought i could install the driver mod with darkpactor so i wouldn't have to start a new save...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:50 PM Edited by Spuds725, 20 August 2009 - 09:04 PM.

The links are good... I don't know why they won't just download the zips straight away....

Copy and paste the link to a new window or tab... and you should be prompted what to do with the zips (save or open)....

This may be an issue with freewebs-- the .scms i have hosted there prompt you to save them right away when you click them.

I'm using firefox... is anyone having the same issues with other browsers??

//edit//

internet explorer does this too... confused.gif

Sorry about this..... hoping to keep this simple.

If I put them (the links) on a freewebs page, I'm betting they will open.... or if I drop the ".zip" off those file name (you guys would have to rename the files after downloading to add the ".zip" back to them)...... which do you guys prefer I do??

hetment
  • hetment

GTA 4 and gta san andreas. the best gta games ever!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:33 AM

hmm i downloaded cutscnee viewer and no problem yet with my intenet exploser... Can it be because my IE is version 6 ? tounge.gif ... Yup thats right my browser is old as hell...

Anyway this Download database is cool as hell!!! Thanks to all its creators and to girishb and spuds for links smile.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:10 PM Edited by Spuds725, 21 August 2009 - 06:21 PM.

I went ahead and made a quick page of everything I re-hosted--

http://www.freewebs....sacodetools.htm

Links work ok when you click on them--

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:03 PM Edited by GTArv, 21 August 2009 - 05:03 PM.

Glad to see a SA Downloads Database, great job Girish. Props to Spuds and Justin for recovering almost all of the code tools. I was looking for a couple of those, now I won't have to look any further.

EDIT: Could you please add the SA Control Center? IMO its a very useful trainer, either for getting past difficult missions or simply fooling around.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:13 PM

Great Job on the Downloads Database for SA Girsh. It will certainly prove helpful, since tfads.com is down. Have some cookie.gif cookie.gif

I have a suggestion though, I think it would be a good idea to post the link to both Dem's and Hmvartak's version of mission passer's on here(or at least Hmvartak's version), since it has more missions supported than Dem's does. What do you think?

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:25 PM Edited by girishb, 07 September 2009 - 04:57 AM.

Good idea, radioman. But I don't have it. Could you provide a download link for it?

Edit: Got it, thanks to radioman and hmvartak.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:53 PM Edited by Unlimited, 06 September 2009 - 10:56 PM.

Oh wow I'm slow. I just noticed this. blush.gif

It's nice to see the Save File Index in company with something else that's useful. I always thought it looked like a pretty pathetic topic with just having those few links in it. Nice work Girishy. icon14.gif

Krezy
  • Krezy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:14 PM

hey guys i am looking for toyota ipsum for san andres who can help me????? pc version mercie_blink.gif mercie_blink.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (Krezy @ Sep 11 2009, 18:44)
hey guys i am looking for toyota ipsum for san andres who can help me????? pc version mercie_blink.gif mercie_blink.gif

The Download Database does not host vehicle mods. Post your request in this topic.

gtakingplayer
  • gtakingplayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

this link is a download link and when you need gta sa american text with german menu and funny textes than download under : My Webpage biggrin.gif colgate.gif

$gt. Fletcher
  • $gt. Fletcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:49 PM

Anyone happen to know the tool (mod) that created blips for all the oysters, tags and snapshots on the in-game map? I used it once but now forgot what it was called.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE ($gt. Fletcher @ Dec 3 2009, 15:49)
Anyone happen to know the tool (mod) that created blips for all the oysters, tags and snapshots on the in-game map? I used it once but now forgot what it was called.

Yes, it is the Pillager code tool, and is in the Downloads Database thanks to Girish and Spuds. smile.gif

$gt. Fletcher
  • $gt. Fletcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Dec 3 2009, 20:51)
QUOTE ($gt. Fletcher @ Dec 3 2009, 15:49)

Yes, it is the Pillager code tool, and is in the Downloads Database thanks to Girish and Spuds. smile.gif

Oh, Christ, I've got to get my eyes fixed. Thanks.

NTAuthority
  • NTAuthority

member_title

• The Yardies
  • European-Union

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:35 AM Edited by NTAuthority, 21 February 2010 - 09:12 PM.

A fix for the SA 1.0 lack of 16:9 resolutions (1280x720, 1600x900, 1920x1080), address taken from a recent MTA commit.

Because the web host I currently use is down, I have decided to use UUencode for this file. Make a new text file named sadisplay.uue, paste the code below in it, and open it in a archiving program like WinRAR and such. Then open the .7z within, and extract the .asi. It'll likely need the Visual C++ 2008 redistributable, which you need to have installed for many other apps. Obviously, a SA ASI loader is needed.

CODE

begin 666 SADisplayResolutions.7z
M-WJ\KR<<``.LM,#]C`L```````!R`````````-4TVMX`)I:.<``7]^P%N^KT
M_Y0!+T3O?.;U[$<G7[^[>J,M?D'5D;E<%/XJ?FM(>34TN(2@P`:V/+SXX:;N
M?SW^R,C'E0*7-K2SR>46LR$@;ZD1+2`V6?NJ<=*IH1&R_"HV]3??6NR65DPK
M-KC@JVM;^]MS5+FW4,CXWZ)SE_;WMYW?EG?BQW70'3,\LG4BR-L5\PE_R=ZL
M"GI%U-8<O$D42S=#(_2C)R,A[I<.@I:+.\00(&4G:,(XEP$&H*EDQ,ZCM-S&
MRV!393^^9MW6@\FHOQG+4@G"A><C9(J9'J^.A9O<61ZEUQ*\X_[H1]';-VC%
M.7&QC[N3%3M1NT3EW\$_>W])P!%\=\@OEU:M\"VLE,D)GS_/5J-U=2R28-7+
MLTC/#'`^K4=BTB5["@L<EUC2/;J"D7K.;LNN;_RJ)1;$"?\$H8.8R6F$\OH3
MWK<]]=^#F?355@B/:7BRX9DV"1Y.->"2)2=R#/J=27H9)L.8ZW/62Z+Z2'QP
MT3N"&,@LEB8^MG`PGQNYA>_PSMD_'E`\6D>CRN0V<L:)I^!H_,2Q\P0-XJ@_
MM=/B=>P<['C3M:N^E9_A.8)<!8:UGIC?P)D:!@@$T]^ZB1!Z1/;G##9?N%PK
MR:MI'GX(343!(>#8:73;MX;#UEH%FF9T'I15B^Q^SXDG@VOG?W\JM1(%_3@'
MV$#N925ZR'D,B&$`^SO07CE`+$J4)F)[;#*^(+VS#%M8$AHXFNZSH%&]6(8E
M@BIO$R$WA/,CAA+L?V^@S*\MV2\AH*M9`+VSJ#FP?5VR;>*>908J4IIT3YO(
MJX?W\Y`R]_%IP-0J/WQ29\Q2#JYU+I3::A2PE;<7QC<4WK'3DZ-X>;EE.`AN
M-BLS0?E-3%3H^@Z;V.R]Y='Q4'_`</Q=G"/XF>7PSVD`C=)*4D>F2QN,.[1Q
M-KR*WWWR&^NE++Z.,,&_5MG$_1E"'RVT/X)C(ZN(>5T\M+Y!XKY07^SK*LX2
M#:&?2;7<`34O4U.)\DIJ3B`B?!B$J#19'965U%,>_VTZL%J3L274_GFDCI84
MD`*=W$?,;_X$D4Z];`II.S4`DIXPO;>1=!MQ["JQ,Q)&ZX[*G.O4MVM,X#D#
M/?N]28UUFD#PY\\0_O;Y3HK4KJX*3HBL-6<(=ON5Y"*EY+[PB&5^RRUH8'7^
M@")^7B8:RIBRWKP2F*@ML'TZ5OB?\W"AEK4^6NM-)?9JN-[$H#8.E&5EXA-4
MC?T1"S5=MR*GPF(H_UBV0$][FWTC7[3(KFDKI''^ZJ$YN+*7V0*<0T_)8?C8
M!J5CMU_5=;6(>+(6<6I'BW\Z\A%!>QWJ`P$L4#)6^1I9VM1HA04GHDDW9"IY
M<"KG(G^Y-*:_8ONHML*KMY?.<1V5WG8"+1'7O['".;,W%+B/ON=#*0P'E!K>
M!A5!P*"UZIFS_.T;"FZL'!?F357M^43,P@AQ<<>!4W$C'9AR2Q^6:G./$6W9
M[C7/0C)VU%^N['IE7W>'(V]4+%-`\)N&_?G#2%4BF4&C&%U@(B''A)H^-)GU
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M!`)%4U4[9#[Q!NCE&7W.\BXUQ#<V&`$+_/2-A*D!00JT-6F%0B&)3X!\6:_M
M&?CN%^:M^_9IM,Z<B3#&X5S01T@^QYFGE0,,M_-9XA^X;!B0P4LYB'5/H9<^
M6QH#`WMEK,N&'-M0W!&T[E4J'3?'Q^*JY];MS;96US[I7L@$JM7%E04H?<\[
M@DRCEQ:B:&%@4[L9KP=H'>]\K9_^#3C<"Z+_PB6)'K-%]@(2(!W%"'SG!-&=
MU-O%Y!77&'F$ASR1:);9UQ'\@'G7MQYR#J19<69X\6BA<).!O3ZCLFF#](/:
M`<]T!-TE*ZGHM!--\/_DY=(>C+B6Z^3>XZ3@95F!,3F;S:Z99P$D4VG,?]1M
M2PKR,XX1;\HT2^WUU>U6WZ-SHFAHI1.]4X1.I(D,O/]Z'GD.O8%<\U3<7);P
M/*4<CX".P<&^E(]_#^!`4@D80WU*92%9?YB"P4>(?G#.Z[?,[UYLWDEY/.TU
MQ1.5L\;[[K"60B?V3"LQR18'C,CSC%@PME%^^^B^HD>VCIF!KRU=K'J\^[EN
MUHR"+)4[9BRC"N2S".&!U.M!8?1>&6Z4]H3F?C\/\RU38.",X5:_M)B*#F33
MOEJ,UT90*8_>)WH!DK-RI_4N=).9M:Q'W$6QABS+7P]VRW&$B6,BD"B"/DR;
MMZF^J.CD8*[LXO-^<4;KHYX";\\WT_5Q_Y?;/UPQE=_ZFCSW!7DB14^`_367
M6B8J.<<NN*9XI9$O<N6@*T<\$]@S[TAE7@BU/94-8+)-;W4'+4PFW"?B/I;'
MD*6J:1;^L"CVUW\U1I4RLKD(1T_&3[SE6O4`1?;.\T"WTB(TE>='7LB@B_B_
MNR(+[B_8@$Y@FR"!X/.UAG7MABE)RE!'I5010WR<_"%/1J7#S*<A![3AQDH%
MV;17)%K!:=KHN%P*1-M8E81[VPJENH@MQ9L3@B]6LB#!<M!14(2K6G/F8X37
M?_ER=*]"]E@+7M53*XR)6%J,^4Q_8US>@@_P$T3>OP$9_B4.\=>YUL4@?ASA
ML]:^%-:EKL03`#H\-`:-,G.()S\G))DE`;A9I&@)KM^('CMP(6\+P;T5!*TD
M1;P6/!HR^'`S.JBTP<NW$]^16J,SDSB"86GC-/J@L<ZJ;J6FF()C1\-^,[PW
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M09DU"!6TM"2!F2S..>>B*^PW(`[0'%X#U#1AX#81!.L`(AS=:$:U;@VJE499
M0@=%^K;#T2]C71A\(4E9$8E]!^ER?C5;OYK[L'?0!#Y3,DR=TWK0<C8U((A5
M09<@E9(N4(VQ__'<O0"?(!;D=/YU*-HE2*.M>(,D99='%L*7<C*(UI&6@=<`
M2VN0:([6):W)VEZV+=+"X>0*>;9]%6U<Z0?R`\S6[.^X:I>!X2RTXC!*H$$!
MP3@GJK5@82:FV.2:(EK>73(2#0*L4KU#]6C?-I>F]H!M[]/;.V^U/5B9>DO1
MP;18KPK'HIGG))MERR:J'C3_UC)CZ_;<QJR9W43*C:C?0`O9L#\+H&)-NFB0
M!)@W6A9&7*0!PR..0`-/Q=(U)(^**)?U(`X/F-5`G(].@$[@.;^6S+Z,/?9G
MN$0XVIY0;N"#@\<`\<1#Y?N8]B.<TVZ]*^O4"M_$2=`'P'6[OW-YDCWJ(&J&
M1C4.7P&E!A/NOI=\32R=.)$UJ84W][YF=B%7%?A>_+\/GW""&?)0%?0556,T
M@DC0?GX_#B_#&IHY?5)9.Y2KSZ2AZ2H;3D"29FE[DO.#9MUNLAQQ(%'27*Z_
M*:_;]-F'+A1(46!>*V=&WWH``00&``$)BXP`!PL!``$C`P$!!5T```$`#)P`
M``@*`8'@W#,```4!$3,`4P!!`$0`:0!S`'``;`!A`'D`4@!E`',`;P!L`'4`
J=`!I`&\`;@!S`"X`80!S`&D````4"@$`E8=KWAZ1R@$5!@$`(```````
`
end

(@moderators: if this gets added to the main post and re-hosted, to reduce clutter you may remove the huge heap of text from this post)

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:20 AM

^ Nice, but why unnecessary complicate it? Wouldn't it be easier to just get it hosted elsewhere, alteast for the time being?

GTA Window Mode : http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=249766
Lets you run the game in Windowed mode and is very easy to set up. IMO this would make a good addition to the database. A considerable number of users ask whether they can run the game in a window, without realizing that there's a tool for this.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Jur1zz @ Jan 13 2010, 22:31)
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=422154
Hi, "Cutscene Viewer" download link don't work

Thanks for the heads up, Jur1zz. smile.gif

Does anyone have an alternate link for this tool? Please post it here.

Thank you.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Jan 14 2010, 12:20)

Thank you.

I'm almost tired of having to do this tounge2.gif

Ultimate CLEO Trainer

Seriously... it does "everything". And if it doesn't, I'm probably thinking about adding it.

Ctrl+Backspace > Game > Cutscenes

They aren't named that well (named according to the cutscene file name), but editing the FXT file would sort that out... I might work on that some other time.

Edit: Hope it's not to late to post, my math between these dates was rather lazy. I swear I saw "24th Jan" smile.gif

TMG
  • TMG

Starcraft GTA?! :O

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (Deji @ Feb 1 2010, 14:38)
QUOTE (girishb @ Jan 14 2010, 12:20)

Thank you.

I'm almost tired of having to do this tounge2.gif

Ultimate CLEO Trainer

Seriously... it does "everything". And if it doesn't, I'm probably thinking about adding it.

Ctrl+Backspace > Game > Cutscenes

They aren't named that well (named according to the cutscene file name), but editing the FXT file would sort that out... I might work on that some other time.

Edit: Hope it's not to late to post, my math between these dates was rather lazy. I swear I saw "24th Jan" smile.gif

Why not just deport that from the trainer and make it a .cs so anyone that just uses the CLEO3 libraries and such can just do that instead of downloading the ultimate trainer that is kinda buggy, and has limited to how many .cs you can put in... unless you can disable that feature of its own .cs so you just use the ones from your library, and not from the trainer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users