» «
Photo

Being kicked for no reason

55 replies to this topic
SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD §ÿηDϊÇÅtε-

• Members

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:45 AM Edited by SICKRAGE, 21 August 2009 - 09:51 AM.

QUOTE (MrJohn666 @ Aug 21 2009, 01:28)
QUOTE (SICKRAGE @ Aug 20 2009, 10:32)
Oh and for the 1st post.  There's always a reason why people decide to kick. I've been kicked just because of my name LOL  and yes, After being kicked 4 "no reason" I asked why, and the reply was
QUOTE (kickers)
we hated your name.
My response was- 1v1 deathmatch ??????? lol who didn't see that coming?

I kicked you once for farting on my balls.
sarcasm.gif

LOL yeah sure, then you woke up, perv!!!
2ndly If I recall right, the only time I played in match with you was
1st time: no blips, which I won (easy)
2nd: was fun, you had noob tube the whole time (RPG) and I still raped
3rd: a/g war, where you din't score sh*t, but guess who did
I mean really bro, I love your comment's and I always have but.... wow
at some point you have to be good at gtaIV, not just a random comment whore on gtaF. ya dig?
all n all: props for your mind john, you my fav person here. lol
ok fu*k dis ish, let's launch SKYNET. I have a fat BUUUUZZZZZ
and I guess it's ironic that I said FAT and i'm American. lol

sorry bro, I mean no disrespect towards you, you've always been kool with me, ya know
and I'm glad your here to stay. INVITE me more often yeah?
I got yo back homie!!!
Just keep those random verbs and nowns rolling, I just can't get enough of the MASTER
LOLOLOLLOL icon14.gif icon14.gif

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:59 AM

Sickrage, this might blow your mind but:

- I leave my house sometimes.
- I play other games.

I don't applaud anyone for being good at a video game. It's like saying "wow, you're really good at taking a sh*t".

xxx

Double_Deagle
  • Double_Deagle

If it isn't D1RTY, it isn't worth it!

• D1RTY12

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (MrJohn666 @ Aug 21 2009, 12:59)
Sickrage, this might blow your mind but:

- I leave my house sometimes.
- I play other games.

I don't applaud anyone for being good at a video game. It's like saying "wow, you're really good at taking a sh*t".

xxx

icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

@Sickrage:
There are also people who play games for fun and not to show they blast pixels better than othres can! dozingoff.gif

KGBeast
  • KGBeast

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (J4ADM @ Aug 16 2009, 07:41)
QUOTE (livejoker @ Aug 15 2009, 07:22)
QUOTE (enjoi-23 @ Aug 15 2009, 00:35)
haha yeah dude i hate that in race. i start late but then i catch up and get in first and then these pussies kick me...and then i send all them that kicked me spam messages!  devil.gif when im board...

You can't get kicked in a race. If you mean a ranked race, you can't kick. I never tried in unranked but if you race in unranked then you're an idiot. turn.gif

Of course you can kick in a race... moto_whistle.gif

If ive been in FM, with some friends, then a random joins... i have lost count of times we have all kicked them at once! Mainly because we are trying to do something or other and dont want anyone interfering orly.gif

Thne do what you're doing in a private match, or a party mode. It's really assy to kick someone for no reason from a public game. I can barely even get into Bomb Da Base anymore because people kick me for no reason other than being host.

theGANNER
  • theGANNER

In a fake serbian accent: Land of opportunity my *ss!

• Members

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:49 AM

As I first started multiplayer I got booted a lot hardly even entering the room.
Then I went to Freeroam and got spawnkilled 5000 times... cryani.gif

But it's just a game and I dont take it too seriously. I play it for random fun.
You cant allways tell why they kicked you. rolleyes.gif

Later I was in various modes involving a great amount of players. Most of the time they used the kick-option just to get your attention. Especially Japanese not willing to send you a message.

A few month ago everyone was getting to the Majestic starting a roof versus air war.
I was in that room for about an hour and only a few came and went. Most people stayed there and enjoyed it.
Then this new guy entered, talking smack over the headset, just teasing I think.
"Come and get me, I own" etc.

I wanted to get his attention and voted kick. But all the other players with headsets thought he upset me and he got kicked within a few seconds. mercie_blink.gif (Nice, random guys on the internet supported me.)

I mailed him that it was a coincidence/accident and he got so pissed that he kept spamming me with hatemails.
He even thought I was spoofing him after getting him kicked. Talking about taking it way too seriously...

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

Teh innnertneshtz and onlame pleigh is a very serioz biznez!

NO - IT ISN'T.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

I left before they could kick me but was in some TDM and this one dude wanted weapons set to Assault Rifles, then threatened to invite all his friends and kick me if I didn't change settings.

What I wonder is if I like a particular set of settings and am capable of starting my own room, why are others incapable of starting their own rooms with the settings they like?

This has been since I got the games in fact, sh*tbirds who want to kick you out of your own lobby because they don't like the settings but are useless, lazy and unwilling to start their own games.

On a side note, it's funny too because the first 2 games were just me and this 2 star kid who has to be 12 and never used Disallow. Leroy and I found him the other day so I've tried taking him under my wing and forcing him to play disallow. We got our ASSES kicked the first 2 games as the other team had 3 sharp players who work together vs me and this kid who has what, 100 kills overall?

Then, I invite Leroy and now having another capable shooter with me, we absolutely evened the odds. Despite the fact I used ONLY THE SMG over the course of those 2 games while getting blown up and shot at with the M4, when I finally used the RPG somebody from the other team voted to kick me.

Amusing because I had mics on ALL and they were really full of themselves when it was 3 on 1 (well 3 on 2 but as the kid got 2 kills in 2 games...) but when I had backup and we were killing them, suddenly they turn into bitches and vote to kick.

I also am certain the guy who threatened to kick me though Assault Rifles would put them back on top.

Regardless, petty, typical, lame, stupid f*cks.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:17 PM Edited by Darrel, 22 August 2009 - 06:25 PM.

QUOTE (SICKRAGE @ Aug 21 2009, 09:45)

LOL yeah sure, then you woke up, perv!!!
2ndly If I recall right, the only time I played in match with you was
1st time: no blips, which I won (easy)
2nd: was fun, you had noob tube the whole time (RPG) and I still raped
3rd: a/g war, where you din't score sh*t, but guess who did
I mean really bro, I love your comment's and I always have but.... wow
at some point you have to be good at gtaIV, not just a random comment whore on gtaF. ya dig?
all n all: props for your mind john, you my fav person here.  lol
ok fu*k dis ish, let's launch SKYNET. I have a fat BUUUUZZZZZ
and I guess it's ironic that I said FAT and i'm American. lol

sorry bro, I mean no disrespect towards you, you've always been kool with me, ya know
and I'm glad your here to stay. INVITE me more often yeah?
I got yo back homie!!! 
Just keep those random verbs and nowns rolling, I just can't get enough of the MASTER
LOLOLOLLOL  icon14.gif   icon14.gif

You think you're unbeatable at the game don't you?

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:46 PM

I love it when people want to kick cause your better. Races are top class, when you get the grievers trying to kick you just cause you kill them wow.gif
I tend to just leave when its poeple like that, i cba with immature, 'boo hoo your better than me so i'm gonna kick'

RogerFH
  • RogerFH

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:36 AM

It's more annoying when you create a good room and everyone try to kick the host for no reason. Happens a lot on PS3, dunno on X360. I never was kicked for owning everyone though (and I already owned a lot of people in GTA IV Multiplayer). biggrin.gif

NemonicLee
  • NemonicLee

Golden Ninja Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:15 PM Edited by NemonicLee, 28 August 2009 - 09:18 PM.

For the most part, I'm a sportsman about games. I don't take them too seriously, but this one round I was just looking to make some money. I got so pissed at this one dude and... well, just read my signature. This one case has made me so angry that I've actually begun the practice of blacklisting awful online players. Sure, I could have just played 3 quick games of HMN and everything would have just been fine and dandy, but this.... urrgggh. angry.gif

They'll have their online credibility restored when they actually start acting mature for once. suicidal.gif

wolf3188
  • wolf3188

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:50 AM

Yeah it happened once I joined a free race through Stars In Your Eyes and got kicked. EVERYONE was an afro-american, tell from their voices.

AceMustDie
  • AceMustDie

Cake.Cake.Cake.ekaC.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:54 AM

Kicking is only good to envoke rage in the hearts of your opponents. I don't think i've been kicked but i have been voted for and it's usually by people camping on the other side of the map trying to get a response. I like it when someone tries to kick me so i vote for them and then everyone else votes for them too.

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (wolf3188 @ Sep 11 2009, 08:50)
Yeah it happened once I joined a free race through Stars In Your Eyes and got kicked. EVERYONE was an afro-american, tell from their voices.

RACE WAR!!!

user posted image

It's ON! Honkies, Caspers and Moonies VS ethnic minority coloured people*.

devil.gif

* Mr John Disclaimer
Let's be frank here (Hi Frank!), if I used words like the N word, the W word or "Jiggy Boos" I'd have got f*cking lynched. Seriously, you can't use that kind of language because of the political climate we live in, fuelled by guilt over the "white people" (who, ironically, really like getting sun tans, still makes me giggle) enslaving or mistreating the browner ones. However, it's FINE for browner people to use stupid workds like Honky (I still have no idea where that comes from, I do have a horn, but not for making noises), Casper (hiliarously inoffensive) or Moonie (a word I would reserve for a goth with bad skin) at us. So, I went for "ethnic minority coloured people", which probably sounds worse than any slang, to keep the censors happy.

Everyone wins. Not.

jmfear
  • jmfear

what?

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:28 AM

user posted image

NemonicLee
  • NemonicLee

Golden Ninja Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:21 AM

I'm a white guy, and I like eating watermelon and chicken at the Red House. icon14.gif

Hawaii-5-O
  • Hawaii-5-O

Mystery wiener

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:37 AM

I also hate being kicked for no reason. I tried to join a survival mode game on
Left 4 Dead
and i got kicked out. I think people just want alne time.

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (NemonicLee @ Aug 28 2009, 21:15)
For the most part, I'm a sportsman about games. I don't take them too seriously, but this one round I was just looking to make some money. I got so pissed at this one dude and... well, just read my signature. This one case has made me so angry that I've actually begun the practice of blacklisting awful online players. Sure, I could have just played 3 quick games of HMN and everything would have just been fine and dandy, but this.... urrgggh. angry.gif

They'll have their online credibility restored when they actually start acting mature for once. suicidal.gif

Thats happened to me before, well was my own fault, kind of.. Game was pretty inactive, just me and this other high level,until he decided he couldn't be arsed doing anymore. I got to the point i was sick being his slave so started f*cking up the tasks, he invited a friend in and got me kicked (must have been up at 23k or so confused.gif ) Even messaged him saying, come help or the tasks are going bye bye he he
The amount of f*cking idiots that come into GTA race and kick me cause i don't have AA on angry.gif f*cking idiots really, its AA that causes grieving on races.. lol and that makes people leave..

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:46 AM

I thought I was being kicked, but now I think the game just crashes. I believe that because I got kicked first time ever the other day. It was my fault, though. I know, right? Something happened for good reason in a multiplayer match -- what is the world coming to?

cornedbeefsandwich
  • cornedbeefsandwich

Satanic Warlock.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:57 AM

this one time, i was playing bomb da base 2, and i as host. then this little kid came on and decided to kick me. so, he go like 2 more of his friends to come and kick me to. why? because he wanted it to be changed to daytime instead of nightime. annoying little whiny c*nt

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (cornedbeefsandwich @ Sep 24 2009, 06:57)
this one time, i was playing bomb da base 2, and i as host. then this little kid came on and decided to kick me. so, he go like 2 more of his friends to come and kick me to. why? because he wanted it to be changed to daytime instead of nightime. annoying little whiny c*nt

Hahaaahaha!
It must have been nearly bedtime for him! Kids suck. If I hear whiny teens in games, I GTFO.

I haven't been kicked out of a game for ages though, but I get kick messages when I go free-mode surfing regularly, because I've just done something evil to some bawbag who shot/choppered/ran me over first. I always kick them back just the once, thus leaving the vote active, so if they piss enough people off with their kickspamming, the votes count up and they are OOT!

Lolz.
cool.gif

GtaHitmanStrikesBack
  • GtaHitmanStrikesBack

The Hitman

• Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:37 AM

It always happens i always got kicked from games alot. But now that im level 10 hardly anyone kicks. Are they all stupid not every level 10 is the best of the rest i aint that great at certain modes in multiplayer.

It always happens when people see a lower level they think they are rubbish but they can infact be the best you just never know.

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:00 AM

Was playing TMW, 2 v 2. My guy was a nub, f*cked off to the airport so whenever i died i'd spawn miles away. Started spam kicking after every death, f*cker eventually got the hint. So was 2 v 1 and i thought f*ck it, sniper rifle. 1 of the tasks was down at the docks in the first island so while the idiots drove down, i parked up and shot out the 2 kegs before they got near. Spam kicked me which resulted in the other one kicking me sad.gif Only had like 1k to get until i had won, boo lol

Rent>A<Line99
  • Rent>A<Line99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2009 - 12:14 AM

Though the title says "no reason" I would just like sharing this:
I just had another one of those 1v1 matches where I completely rape someone (meaning I won, badly) and them send me a message saying, "rematch pussy." I had no interest in going with his demands seeing as it was a boring match on my end. So I tell him, "need more players" and waited a while. A couple joined so I started the match... a couple quit, so It was me, him, and some other guy. Long story short- I destroyed them and got kicked with 50secs left. Shame, right?

Groundogg
  • Groundogg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:38 AM Edited by Groundogg, 18 October 2009 - 01:53 AM.

QUOTE (alx-ndr @ Aug 18 2009, 11:25)
I kick people when they run away from me... or are hiding behind something or using the corners too much. If they do that in a deathmatch I kick them and then go kill someone who is less of a pussy...

What... ?

I always get kicked too.. I usually don't have my mic in (majority of Xbox users are f*cking children) and one time I hear some fag through my TV trying to brag about his Sultan RS to his mates like he's the first guy to find it. I knock him into the sea with a helicopter and I get kicked. I also get kicked a lot by people in FM who group up with their mates and go around trying to kill people who are on their own all the time, accept when I kill them they kick me. I don't understand that though, do they just deny the fact that they got beat in their heads and continue to go on thinking their the best at a video game?

I don't play online much now though, it's full of idiots that cry when they loose and are big-headed, elitest twats right up until the point they loose.

Driftwood1973
  • Driftwood1973

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I am also getting kicked for no apearent reason. This is very annoying and ruining the online experience for me... Rockstar should get a different System into place. This just sucks!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users