Photo

Being kicked for no reason

55 replies to this topic
-Chewy-
  • -Chewy-

Chewing all day long

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:47 AM

So, I joined a free mode game, and thought I'd mess around with some peeps, when I arrived

"??? wants to kick Chewy2nd"

"You have been kicked from this game do you want to join a another room"

suicidal.gif

enjoi-23
  • enjoi-23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:35 AM

haha yeah dude i hate that in race. i start late but then i catch up and get in first and then these pussies kick me...and then i send all them that kicked me spam messages! devil.gif when im board...

-Chewy-
  • -Chewy-

Chewing all day long

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:10 AM

you should just submit a review of them, a bad one devil.gif get their rating down (on the 360 that is lol)

livejoker
  • livejoker

Uncle Touchy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (enjoi-23 @ Aug 15 2009, 00:35)
haha yeah dude i hate that in race. i start late but then i catch up and get in first and then these pussies kick me...and then i send all them that kicked me spam messages! devil.gif when im board...

You can't get kicked in a race. If you mean a ranked race, you can't kick. I never tried in unranked but if you race in unranked then you're an idiot. turn.gif

stuart-88
  • stuart-88

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:31 AM

Yeah it is annoying when you get kicked from a FREE mode. It always seems to be the people who drive around mindlessly up and down the airport 24/7 that kick too. If they want to do it in private with their racing bummer friend they should set-up PRIVATE slots so no-one else can join.

Pantheon
  • Pantheon

is barrel rolling

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (stuart-88 @ Aug 15 2009, 09:31)
If they want to do it in private with their racing bummer friend they should set-up PRIVATE slots so no-one else can join.

Looks like many people are too dumb to do that.

-Chewy-
  • -Chewy-

Chewing all day long

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:59 PM

I'd bet they're a bunch of 13 year olds

What made me laugh once was some kids called me a peado over voice chat

Ummmm....its a game for over 18's you dumb f*cks, go back to playing Viva Pinata or summat

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

Ban ends never at never o'clock

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (-Chewy- @ Aug 15 2009, 07:10)
you should just submit a review of them, a bad one devil.gif get their rating down (on the 360 that is lol)

they should have this system on ps3...

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

I barely play Multiplayer because of the nonsense. I have to go in and out of Freemode before finding a room with people who genuinely want to play. And I hate HATE getting a game of Cops N Crooks or something started only to have everyone bail midgame because they're losing or something. And I'm so friggin' sick of the airport.

I dunno. Maybe my feelings get hurt too easily.

fishyFIZ
  • fishyFIZ

Sadist Nurse

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:29 AM

i always get kicked in race. recently, i joined this race, 2 players were inside, race started n i manage to be in 1st place after a turn and guess what, i get kick for being in 1st place. it gets irritating when u wanna play n yet get kicked for no reason.

are airport then only fav place to play online??

Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Horseman of the Apocalypse

eat a dick clown

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:36 AM

i went to play hangmans noose and got kicked off because my level had been reset to 0

stuart-88
  • stuart-88

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (Horseman of the Apocalypse @ Aug 16 2009, 04:36)
i went to play hangmans noose and got kicked off because my level had been reset to 0

Yeah that's happened to me a few times. Thing is I am easily wound up by this kind of stuff and the hate mail starts flooding their way. Just can't help it! People in Noose love the kick option if your below level 7. I will play with anyone at first, if they prove to be useless I'll either try help them or then kick them!

Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Horseman of the Apocalypse

eat a dick clown

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:33 AM Edited by Horseman of the Apocalypse, 16 August 2009 - 11:44 AM.

QUOTE (stuart-88 @ Aug 16 2009, 10:06)
QUOTE (Horseman of the Apocalypse @ Aug 16 2009, 04:36)

Yeah that's happened to me a few times. Thing is I am easily wound up by this kind of stuff and the hate mail starts flooding their way. Just can't help it! People in Noose love the kick option if your below level 7. I will play with anyone at first, if they prove to be useless I'll either try help them or then kick them!

lol i did send off 3 angry emails, i only wanted to play it because i hardly ever do. I will stick with dm, tdm and gta race

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

TEC*

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (livejoker @ Aug 15 2009, 07:22)
haha yeah dude i hate that in race. i start late but then i catch up and get in first and then these pussies kick me...and then i send all them that kicked me spam messages!  devil.gif when im board...

You can't get kicked in a race. If you mean a ranked race, you can't kick. I never tried in unranked but if you race in unranked then you're an idiot. turn.gif

Of course you can kick in a race... moto_whistle.gif

If ive been in FM, with some friends, then a random joins... i have lost count of times we have all kicked them at once! Mainly because we are trying to do something or other and dont want anyone interfering orly.gif

livejoker
  • livejoker

Uncle Touchy

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (J4ADM @ Aug 16 2009, 08:41)
haha yeah dude i hate that in race. i start late but then i catch up and get in first and then these pussies kick me...and then i send all them that kicked me spam messages!  devil.gif when im board...

If ive been in FM, with some friends, then a random joins... i have lost count of times we have all kicked them at once! Mainly because we are trying to do something or other and dont want anyone interfering orly.gif

Does that apply to all platforms? Because on the Xbox 360, I can't kick anyone on Race or GTA Race in Ranked. icon14.gif

CheaterNo1
  • CheaterNo1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (livejoker @ Aug 17 2009, 01:11)
QUOTE (J4ADM @ Aug 16 2009, 08:41)

Does that apply to all platforms? Because on the Xbox 360, I can't kick anyone on Race or GTA Race in Ranked. icon14.gif

You can only kick in ranked on PS3!

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

Would everyone in this thread like me to get a petri dish, clone cells from my balls and grow some for you?
dontgetit.gif

Humans suck.
Get over it.

Or, help me build Skynet.
Yay! Skynet!
biggrin.gif

Double_Deagle
  • Double_Deagle

If it isn't D1RTY, it isn't worth it!

• D1RTY12

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:17 AM

Wasnt Skynet trying to destroy ALL humans? I think I'll wait till my 40th B-Day before I hand out the construction plans to you mate! lol.gif

KingBulleT 8747
  • KingBulleT 8747

LOL

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

Yep, that sucks. When im hosting a Ranked server and putting weapons to Snipers and Location to Docks (because its fun to have a sniper team deathmatch or deathmatch in the fog at night. Ill get 2 or 1 kick vote because they dislike the options. If they wanna have other options, they can write it, but they dont, they vote for a kick. I think they are just too stupid for using a keyboard to write something dozingoff.gif

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

Ban ends never at never o'clock

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:25 AM

I kick people when they run away from me... or are hiding behind something or using the corners too much. If they do that in a deathmatch I kick them and then go kill someone who is less of a pussy...

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Double_Deagle @ Aug 18 2009, 12:17)
Wasnt Skynet trying to destroy ALL humans? I think I'll wait till my 40th B-Day before I hand out the construction plans to you mate!  lol.gif

Yes!
So I'm building my own!

QUOTE ("KingBulleT 8747")
Yep, that sucks. When im hosting a Ranked server and putting weapons to Snipers and Location to Docks (because its fun to have a sniper team deathmatch or deathmatch in the fog at night. Ill get 2 or 1 kick vote because they dislike the options. If they wanna have other options, they can write it, but they dont, they vote for a kick. I think they are just too stupid for using a keyboard to write something 

make some friends, host games with people who actually LIKE the same settings.
The kicking is most likely a reaction to your setting games up that they dislike.
Humans are very simple creatures.
Which is why we don't need them.
inlove.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (alx-ndr @ Aug 18 2009, 03:25)
I kick people when they run away from me... or are hiding behind something or using the corners too much. If they do that in a deathmatch I kick them and then go kill someone who is less of a pussy...

Shame, alx. Shame.

You're too good of a shooter to turn into "that guy" i.e. whiny, elitist annoying f*ckbag.

Everybody plays different. You play mainly disallow so it isn't as if the person hiding has an inherent advantage the way they would in Auto Aim games. In fact, when confronted with superior skills, while some people will muck through it, others will retreat and try to find a fortified area.

As for the general public and their bitching:

This is BASIC MILITARY STRATEGY and yet some GTA gamers seem to have found YET ANOTHER reason to judge how others prefer their games. They run, they hide, they must be a pussy.

I dunno my solution seems so much more, I dunno, normal and sane: I ignore them.

I was going to mention how I thought every single person playing GTA who complains about this also lives at home with their parents but then I realized this wouldn't be taken as humor as intended since I think it's actually true.

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (alx-ndr @ Aug 18 2009, 12:25)

That is utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, BULLsh*t sir!
biggrin.gif

Last night in that free mode I invited you into, you got fixated on trying to splat ME with friendly fire off and started kicking when I was splattering YOU! It was very even and very challenging, not to mention funny for a while, cool.

Then you kept running miles away across the map for 5-10 minutes at a time, waiting, getting weapons and sh*t, while I played with everyone else, only to come charging back in a car, which you usually crashed, or had blown up, then when got splattered around again YOU TRIED TO KICK ME! Not to mention the sudden appearance of people from this forum who then ASSISTED YOU and FAILED.

THEN you switched off your mic, went off in a huff, ignored my txt messages and spent the session lapping the island in a boat, until I flipped it with a chopper and you quit!!!

Don't come on here and act all tough dude, you can dish it out, but you can't take it, kitty-cat.
devil.gif

*has witnesses*

deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:59 PM

To be fair to Alx though John, the people from this forum were invited by me, not him.
And yeah, I also expected Alx to join us on a game of tennis with the randoms, but he seemed hell-bent on getting the two names he knows. He then carried his vengeance over to the next game I was in with him.
Ho hum. sleepy.gif

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (deejayb1874 @ Aug 19 2009, 13:59)
To be fair to Alx though John, the people from this forum were invited by me, not him.

That's alright then.
biggrin.gif

As for YOU Alx...

user posted image

stuart-88
  • stuart-88

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

I see you online last night MrJohn... And where was my invite? lol. I was waiting but it never come!

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:04 AM

Don't wet yer knickers Sally, I was only dipping into random free modes for random ten minute giggles before dinner.
What? Are we married now?

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD §ÿηDϊÇÅtε-

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (alx-ndr @ Aug 18 2009, 03:25)

same here. I only kick when someone runs, or decides to take a drive or swim away, like it's friggin free mode. (colony island, DM/TDM)
As far as the jackass's who drive backwards in race. I just challenge to a 1v1 deathmatch. Most of the time people who pull this crap are 2 pus*y to play on disallow, but occasionally I get to rape the guys face off. Not like it's gonna stop them from ruining races. But I get my kicks like that. LOL Sometimes I"ll go in race just to find someone doing this, just to kick their ass, I hate backwards drivers.

Oh and for the 1st post. There's always a reason why people decide to kick. I've been kicked just because of my name LOL and yes, After being kicked 4 "no reason" I asked why, and the reply was
QUOTE (kickers)
we hated your name.
My response was- 1v1 deathmatch ??????? lol who didn't see that coming?

stuart-88
  • stuart-88

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:44 PM

Na, was just extremely bored though!

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (SICKRAGE @ Aug 20 2009, 10:32)
Oh and for the 1st post. There's always a reason why people decide to kick. I've been kicked just because of my name LOL and yes, After being kicked 4 "no reason" I asked why, and the reply was
QUOTE (kickers)
we hated your name.
My response was- 1v1 deathmatch ??????? lol who didn't see that coming?

I kicked you once for farting on my balls.
sarcasm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users