» «
Photo

GTA São Basílio

19 replies to this topic
SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

Now I am become death, destroyer of the worlds

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:30 AM Edited by SanAndreasManiac, 27 August 2009 - 05:32 AM.

GTA São Basílio
user posted image

Introduction:
Welcome to São Basílio, the economical, cultural and touristical capital state of Brunil, one of the most beautiful tropical countries in South America. You will play as Jack Rustler, an american bank-robber who will learn by the hardest way that Brunil is not as tropical, beautiful, hospitable and friendly as he though.

São Basílio Map:
user posted image

Map Description: The state of São Basílio (brazilian SE region) is divided into 5 cities:

São Pedro (São Paulo): Brunil's economical capital, polluted, populous and the city with most traffic jams.
Águas de Março (Rio de Janeiro): City with beautiful beaches and dangerous favelas, but it's more than that.
Anjos (Santos): Vacation relief for SP's habitants, known for it's beach and a busy harbour.
Cerradinas (Campinas): Known for it's airport, better than Vergonhas (SP), as well as it's "cheerful" habitants.
Serras do João (Campos do Jordão): The least tropical city, on the top of mountains, really cold.

Storyline:
Jack Rustler, his brother John, and their accomplice, Dave Harris, robbed 5 million dollars from a bank in USA, immediately, they escaped to Brunil, that could be just a getaway trip, but later in the storyline is revealed that Jack's parents were murdered by Sammy Fentarelli, a mob leader who is there for vacation. Everything worked fine until they discovered that Dave betrayed then and got their money. They start a journey through the criminal underworld, working for drug dealers, pimps, street racers and gang leaders, start friendship with many important people in SP and AM, specially Felipe "Voador" Trento, a professional street racer who helps then raise in the criminal ladder and gather information about their target. They find out that Sammy has connections with the powerful drug-dealing empire, but they can´t kill him right now, Jack and John need the money first, then they find out that a bent cop, Paulo Rodrigues, is in the game, he wants Dave's money, but only steals a half, the Rustler brother's get the other half, killing Dave, what makes Paulo blackmailing then, by kidnapping their sister, Jane Rustler, and threating her death if they do not give the another half, but Jack and John decide to kill Sammy first, starting a journey into the AM's favelas and finally kill him. After that they manage to kill Rodrigues by shotting him and making him fall from the Cristo Destruidor (Doomer Christ) statue, in Águas de Março.

Characters:
Jack Rustler: An american bank-robber, was born in Los Santos (SA), 1979. Has been in the criminal underworld since when he was 15, when his parents death led him to commit carjacks in order to support his family. In 1999, worked as a henchman for a notorious criminal who rules the entire state from his hood. In 2004, tried to kill his parent's murderer, who Jack discovered is a powerful mob leader, rival of his former boss. But it went horribly wrong, he was busted and only released 4 years later, after that, he starts a bank-robbing career, but still has a wish for vengeance. Finally, in 2009, is informed that the mob leader, called Sammy Fentarelli, is in a vacation trip to Brunil. Jack manages to sucessfully rob a bank, together with his brother John and his friend Dave Harris, but Dave betrayed then and got the money. Both fled to the same state, São Basílio, Brunil's main state, Jack got the money back, killed Dave,a bent cop called Paulo and Sammy Fentarelli himself.
John Rustler: Jack's brother, supports him through almost all his life, and was supported by Jack when needed as well, is loyal and an good sniper, gets in a love affair with a brunillian nurse called Júlia, after all the events in the storyline, John decides to live in a farm with her on the outskirts of São Pedro, actually a front for an illegal weapons shop.
Dave Harris: Rustler brother's accomplice in the LS bank-rob, he betrayed them, taking the money, after fleeing to Brunil, Jack tirelessly searchs for Dave, but Paulo Rodrigues reachs him frst, stealing half of his money, but Jack, John and Felipe steal the other half in an explosive car chase on the São Pedro freeway, what kills Dave after missing a turn and crashing the car.
Felipe "Voador" Trento: An professional street racer, was born in São Pedro, entered the crime world because he needed it, stealing cars and racing illegally to earn money necessary to pay his mother's disease treatment, but became used to this life, a good person and needless to say, he's an expert driver. Introduced Jack to the street races, and helps Jack in many tasks, specially revealing Fentarelli's whereabouts. After helping Jack, he gets a part of the bank rob money, and sets his own rare imports cars dealership.
Sammy Fentarelli: An italian mafioso, leader of the Fentarelli Family, an italian mob wich has emerged to an empire in 1994. He kills everyone who stand in his way, including Jack's parents. Sammy has a lot of connections in the crime world, specially the drug-dealers at the Águas de Março's favelas, who provide him protection, weaponry and "stuff" to resell. He is later killed by Jack and John at the Fazendinha favela, in a frenetic shootout.
Paulo Rodrigues: A bent cop, after discovering that american bank-robbers are in Brunil with a suitcase full of money, he decide to do anything to get to that money. Steal a half of Dave's money, but didn't make it to the other half, Jack got that. Then, the angry cop kidnaps Jane Rustler, their sister, and says that if they do not give their part of the money, she will die, the Rustler brothers then goes to where he is hidden, at the Christ statue, and managesto rescue her and killing Paulo, who falls to his doom.
Jane Rustler: Jack and John's sister, travels to Brunil shortly after the bank-rob, she keeps herself quiet, don't want any trouble, unlike Jack and John, end up being kidnapped but her brothers rescue her.

Vehicles:
list coming soon

Weapons:
list coming soon

TV Stations: :
5 stations that are constantly fighting each other round (specially Discord and Planeta).

TV Discord (TV Record): Knock off most shows from other brunillian TV's, owned by corrupt pastors who constantly begs for money.
TV Planeta (TV Globo): Leader of audience, shows movies, soap-operas, news, cartoons, soccer matches and reality-shows.
SBTV (SBT): Brunilian Television System, almost the same as others, but it has much less soap-operas and doesn't broadcasts soccer.
Discord News (Record News): Exclusively news, part of the Discord Network, envies Planeta too, but doesn't broadcasts cults.
TV Avante (TV Band): The least big, broadcasts low-to-medium quality movies, news and the famous humour show PQP (CQC).

Radio Stations:
16 radio stations wich language can be changed as well as the whole audio in-game (see "Language Issues").

Treta FM104: Carioca Funk and Hip-Hop radio, based in AM, DJ Bugão
RMPB: MPB (Brazilian Popular Music) radio, DJ Tom Pereira
Sambagode 103FM: Samba and Pagode radio, DJ César Maroto
FM dos Manos: Rap and R&B radio, based in SP, DJ Mano Beto
Central do Pop: Pop radio, DJ Cybelle
RCR 90.1: Classic Rock radio, DJ Carlos W.
Marley FM: Reggae radio, DJ Victor de Jah
R-MAI: Radio Morte Aos Infiéis (Death to the Unbelievers Radio), suspicious religious Talk-Radio, part of DN, host Pastor Furtado
Paulera 97.3: Heavy Metal radio, DJ Zax Rocker
Voz do Brunil: Boring Talk-Radio about politics, hosted by Roberto da Silva and Vanessa Fernandes
FM92 Forró: Forró (NE region music) radio, DJ Alex Gostozão
SP-Rock: Alternative Rock radio, DJ Nicholas
Radio Velhos Tempos: Flash-back music radio, DJ Bidu Sh|tzu
Jovem Spam 95.7: Techno, Pop and Rap, DJ's Toni V. and Amanda Castro
RFDP: Talk Radio, hosted by Emílio Saretti and Marcos Luchessi, guest host Lazlow (Instant translation)
RBN: News Radio, owned by Planeta Network, hosted by Celso Stonner and Maria Fátima

Language Issues:
There is an option in the "Audio" menu that allows you to choose in wich language the audio will be, english or portuguese (except for music, but there is plenty of international music, don't worry), as well as adding portuguese to the subtitle language choice screen.

Features:
Sub-missions: Vehicles side-missions are back! But a little different. This time, you gonna have to go to the Police Station, Hospital, Fire Station, Pizza Restaurant or Taxi Firm without wanted level to trigger the mission. Cop sub-mission have one more choice, beside the regular police car, there is the Caveirão, big, armoured, armed, fearsome! The truck/tank used by brunillian Elite Squad, perfect for raids inside the favelas. Ambulance missions are more elaborate, an accident site is spawned somewhere, with crashed cars and paramedics holding a blood-stained patient in a stretcher, and you will have to take then to the hospítal in good shape. Taxi missions are way better than in SA, destinations are more realistic, and you're able to take 2 or 3 fares at the same time. Burglary and Pizza Delivery are present, but with a better AI, of course. Nascar-like races are back, but are now held at Entrelagos Racing Track, SP.
Girfriends: Milena and Denise in São Pedro, Geslaine and Maria in Águas de Março, Roberta in Anjos and Claudia in Serras do Jordão. Same interactivity as seen in IV.
Friends: Felipe, Sergio and a mute guy called Claudio in São Pedro and Ricardo and Gleidson in Águas de Março. Same interactivity as seen in IV.
Airplanes: They are back too! But with improved handling and an Option Menu switch to toggle on/off the basical aircraft procedures.
1st Person: A switcheable (on/off) 1st person, excellent for better aim in difficult shootouts, as well as a cockpit view of cars/bikes/helis/planes/boats.
Pickpocketing and Items: It's possible to rob pedestrians on the streets, money and items, like cell-phones, MP3 players, palmtops, hand-held games, helmets, gloves and packets of fast-food like potato-chips and chocolate-bars wich you can use it yourself or sell the for more money.
Shops and Markets: You can again rob reasonable amounts of money from stores, the cash depends of what shop is being robbed, or bank. And you can also buy food and usefull accessories at the stores.
Lan-Houses, TV and Video-Games: You can watch TV and surf the web like in IV, but you can also play video-games at your safe-houses, buy the games from any store.
Clothing: Much like in SA, but with minor realistic tweaks.
Nightclubs and Bars: You can dance, get drunk, and you meet some of the girlfriends there.
Vehicle Customisation: Popular demand, back from SA, not much to say about it.
Sports: Some sports like Basketball and Soccer are available as a side-feature.
Properties: You can buy properties and improve then as you like, make then evolve into a Drug-Dealership, Cars Chop-Shop, etc.
Parachutes: Take a plane, fly as high as you can, and Skydive!
Buy Cars: After storyline missions are done, you are able to buy Rare Imports Cars from Felipe's shop in SP.

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:56 AM

Hehe, gostei da idéia, cara! biggrin.gif

I abandomned my city topic for a while, so I can improve some subjects over there. Meanwhile I give a help to promote your topic. icon14.gif

By the way, I liked the details of Pinheiros and Tietê rivers, the beach of Rio de Janeiro, and the port of Santos.

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:32 AM Edited by SanAndreasManiac, 18 August 2009 - 03:48 AM.

thx felipe biggrin.gif , I think that's a good start, but I'm open to suggestions and advices

------------EDIT------------

- modified the map, countryside south of Sp, airfield north
- added more info in the storyline
- added character list, main ones, only
- added a features list
- some minor tweaks on other sections

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:04 AM

Nice update. How about the following extra radios:

- A radio that plays all the available Brazilian music (could be RMPB itself), no matter which style it is, similar to Vladivostok? (I'm supposing Treta, Paulera, Central, Velhos Tempos and Spam play both national and international music)

- The same way there's Rap on Treta and Spam, how about a radio that plays only classic Rock and new Rock n' Roll (with no abuse of synthetizers) and other that plays all including modern Alternative and Rock subgenres that mix with other styles?

- Musics that play in more than one radio? (Ok, there's no music on your playlist yet tounge.gif , but here comes the suggestions: Cypress Hill and Run DMC playing on both Rap and Rock stations, Eminem on Rap and Pop stations, Depeche Mode on Rock and Pop stations...)

Also, thanks for the name tribute. Street racer? Cool. wink.gif

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

• Members

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:17 AM

okay, good sugestions, I'm gonna what I can do, and it's only 10 radios bcoz I'm using SA standards, didn't played IV yet, I need to update myself! biggrin.gif

and I wanted to make Treta as national funk as possible (althought I don't like that music much), because that's the style of songs (if funk can be called "songs") people in favelas like the most dozingoff.gif

---SMALL EDIT---

-A bit of ending change for John and Felipe
-More Sub-missions
-Small tweak in radios
-Added "buy cars" feature

it's me or we are the only interested in GTA-SB? geeeeeze!
if it continue that way,
this topic will be only in PM's! biggrin.gif

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:40 AM

Language Issues:
There is an option in the "Audio" menu that allows you to choose in wich language the audio will be, english or portuguese (except for music, but there is plenty of international music, don't worry), as well as adding portuguese to the subtitle language choice screen.

Taking care of the whiners, I see.

I like the idea smile.gif

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

• Members

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:56 AM

thanks for the feedback, ScratchCard, I hope more people be interested in my idea, and , maybe, who knows, Sam & Dan Houser.... smile.gif
ahh... otimism....

kamuran
  • kamuran

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:43 AM

The language thing seems pretty cool. How you can switch from Eng to Port!

My sister was in Brazil just a couple days ago. She was outside of Sao Paulo and she was in Bahia.

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:35 AM

cool cool.gif
updated a little bit, added 6 radios and fixed the map, it was written "São Paulo", not "São Pedro"

please, I need help with playlists, gangs, weapons and vehicles, so please, give your advice, okay? smile.gif

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:02 PM

You should learn to mod and make this, gta vc or gta sa total conversion style.

VictorP1
  • VictorP1

Am I Johnny, or just another LOST member?

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:47 AM

Si, Munto Bien.

Based on Sao Paulo, Brazil. I like. What about Rio, Ouro Preto, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte?

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:26 AM Edited by SanAndreasManiac, 21 September 2009 - 04:33 AM.

QUOTE (VictorP1 @ Sep 20 2009, 22:47)
Si,  Munto Bien.

oh, God, not another one.... sarcasm.gif
that's spanish! sneaky2.gif

about the city, it's not just SP, but a whole state including a Rio knock-off aswell, it's called Águas de Março in-game

QUOTE (frank.s)
You should learn to mod and make this, gta vc or gta sa total conversion style.

awesome idea, now
user posted image
smile.gif

VictorP1
  • VictorP1

Am I Johnny, or just another LOST member?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:36 PM

sorry, i sorta know both, i just confuse them.

dansgas1000
  • dansgas1000

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:55 PM

what software did you use to make that map?

gtatheory
  • gtatheory

Another topic--- trolls in coming!

• Members

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

É BEM!!!!Bom trabalho!!!!!

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:01 PM

Nice.. not being a dick.. but the story is very similar to the movie Italian Job.

ko3219
  • ko3219

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:01 PM

Guys that what max payne 3 is for

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010