I don't get any new missions

6 replies to this topic
justme007
  • justme007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

Hallo everybody.

I have a big problem with GTA IV. I'm now at 59% of the game but I don't get any new mission.
My last mission was "Pest Control". But the "Entourage" mission have I done, too. I don't know anymore if the game didn't save it or if I have done the mission before Pest Control.
I've waited and drive around a long time now in the game, but I don't get any call with new missions, i don't have a E-Mails with new missions (Brucie also has all cars) and I have phoned everyone in the list, nothing.

I don't know what can do anymore, I don't want to start from the beginning again. So I hope someone here, please could help me.

Sorry for my english, it's not the best I know. blush.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

GTA IV Mission Tree

If you have finished 'Pest Control' and 'Entourage', there are two more Gambetti missions to be done. If you remember the hospital you visited Gambetti at, go there and look for the yellow marker. If you don't remember and the if the mission is indeed available, there's a workaround. Get into a taxi as passenger and scroll through the destinations list. The mission location will appear on the list. Select it and take the taxi to the mission start point.

justme007
  • justme007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:10 PM Edited by justme007, 13 August 2009 - 09:13 PM.

The Taxi doestn't work. There's no Hospital or other mission destination in the list.
Hmm, I don't know in which Hospital Gambetti is, maybe I've got to drive to everyone.

dinamodanci1986
  • dinamodanci1986

OORAH

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:18 PM

Gravelli is in this hospital:

Click here to view the SnapMap

justme007
  • justme007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:44 PM Edited by justme007, 13 August 2009 - 09:47 PM.

Hmm, there's no mission sign outside or inside the hospital.

justme007
  • justme007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

So I think I have located it as a probleme of the mission Entourage. I've downloaded a Savegame from the Internet where Pest Control was the last mission, too. But there is a Gravelli Icon on the Map, he's in Hospital and gives me the mission Entourage. I've done the mission for a test now and there's still a icon pf Gravelli on the map where I can get the next mission.

So is there any possibilty to start Entourage or skip to the next mission on my Savegame ?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:22 PM

Nope, there is no other way. This is why it's recommended to have a backup save. If you have a save before 'Pest Control' or even before that, I suggest you continue with that save. Your current save seems messed up and it's nothing new. This has happened to a number of users and there is no sure shot solution, as of yet.

If you don't have a backup save, you'll have to download a save and continue with it or start a new game altogether.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users