Photo

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

3 replies to this topic
33stradale
  • 33stradale

Lolzeltov!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:03 PM

...but no matter, i'll proceed without any links or pictures since i'm on a playstation;

ninja gaiden is an fun series of japanese slash'em up games with non-sensical plot and approvable ninja-anime based erotica ... it's also ridiculously challenging

This new one's basically a remake for the ps3... like a producer's cut version: it's the same, but more of it, including new co-op mode

it's good sh*t... buy it when it's out, and if you suck, sell it on the internet for cheap so that us paupers get to play too

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:49 PM

Sigma 1 was a remake for the PS3, Sigma 2 will be a totally new game, I assume it will come out on the 360 too. I'm looking forward to it, the S1 was f*cking awesome.

Minic
  • Minic

Incomprehensible.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (asimov @ Aug 13 2009, 15:49)
Sigma 1 was a remake for the PS3, Sigma 2 will be a totally new game, I assume it will come out on the 360 too. I'm looking forward to it, the S1 was f*cking awesome.

Sigma 2 is Ninja Gaiden 2 from 360 remade and with a whole bunch of new stuff, like online co-op and a bunch of other features i've forgotten. It does look pretty good though.

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

Oh ok, my bad. It does look pretty good though. I usually don't enjoy games that make me want to punch my TV too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users