Photo

[REL|GTAIV] LCPD Police Cruiser

1,633 replies to this topic
Lt.Caine
  • Lt.Caine

Bilderberg Conference Attendee

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:35 AM

Sorry to everyone, I haven't been very active here since I spend most of the time that I dedicate to GTAIV community affairs at GtaPoliceMods. (Not a plug, just the truth.tounge.gif )

@ UnknownEpidemic: A great vehicle spawner that allows you to easily change a vehicle's livery (before spawning it, mind you) is C06alt's VehicleSelector. It can be found in the "Other" section of the Mod Showroom here. Also, regarding your question about being able to make the liveries spawn in a region-specific manner, the answer is: somewhat. Doing that would require a script mod that would detect the police vehicles within the vicinity of the player and depending on his position apply the desired livery to the vehicles. Such a mod unfortunately does not exist at this time.

UnknownEpidemic
  • UnknownEpidemic

Nova 6

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:23 AM Edited by UnknownEpidemic, 16 January 2011 - 07:40 PM.

QUOTE (Lt.Caine @ Jan 16 2011, 06:35)
Sorry to everyone, I haven't been very active here since I spend most of the time that I dedicate to GTAIV community affairs at GtaPoliceMods. (Not a plug, just the truth.tounge.gif )

@ UnknownEpidemic: A great vehicle spawner that allows you to easily change a vehicle's livery (before spawning it, mind you) is C06alt's VehicleSelector. It can be found in the "Other" section of the Mod Showroom here. Also, regarding your question about being able to make the liveries spawn in a region-specific manner, the answer is: somewhat. Doing that would require a script mod that would detect the police vehicles within the vicinity of the player and depending on his position apply the desired livery to the vehicles. Such a mod unfortunately does not exist at this time.

Sorry to bother, but I could use some more help with your mod. I downloaded the v3.5 (normal light bar) of this but when I shoot at the windows it crashes my game, this is a bit of a gamekiller for me as I play as a cop most of the time I play it and in shootouts, windows get shot alot. I really enjoy your remakes because I can change each livery to be a different precinct # and unit #. What I'd really like is this Cruiser, but with the normal light bar or even better, the light bar you use on your Police Patrol (I believe its called Whelen Edge) . I'd very much appreciate it.

Edit: I just found the same thing happens when I shoot windows out of the Police Patrol as well.

Lt.Caine
  • Lt.Caine

Bilderberg Conference Attendee

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:11 AM

I haven't visited those models in a very long time, but from what I can remember they were tested mainly in multiplayer where they fared well enough. The "crash-upon-shooting-a-window" problem is something that has plagued a few of my releases -- especially the earlier ones. As of yet I have been unable to determine both what causes it (though I know it has to do with ZModeler) and how it can be solved. It's a really an unfortunate issue and whenever it appears in any of my work I am forced to scrap it and since you said the issue exists in both the Police Patrol and the Police Cruiser, that means neither model can be worked on further.

You will, unfortunately, either have to revert back to the original models or replace both cars with different mods, like perhaps a Crown Victoria and an Impala.

UnknownEpidemic
  • UnknownEpidemic

Nova 6

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:53 PM Edited by UnknownEpidemic, 17 January 2011 - 08:00 PM.

I've downloaded your FCV and Impala but I don't like having real life cars in my game because it doesnt look right. I'm using the Crown Vic until I can find what I'm looking for (BTW your Vic and Impala look great, biggrin.gif I just prefer having original cars). I'm just wondering, however, if lightbars were something that are easy to replace on a model or no? Because if you could just swap light bars from your v3.5 to this cruiser, that would be exactly what I'm looking for.

P.S. I made a cool reskin of your FCV, thought I'd share it:
user posted image

Mastercz
  • Mastercz

HDGrandTheftAuto

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Lt.Caine @ Aug 13 2009, 03:35)
user posted image

LUXART PROGRESS AND DISCUSSION TOPIC

The following topic serves the purpose of announcing the progress of Luxart modifications, as well as providing a space for all to discuss about Luxart and Luxart-related modifications for GTAIV. All Luxart modifications are released at GTAPoliceMods.com, the best and most often imitated but never duplicated source of emergency-related modifications -- and more -- for GTA San Andreas and GTAIV.

LINKS

GTAPoliceMods MAIN PAGE
GTAPoliceMods Luxart downloads (Please note that registration is required in order to download from the site.)

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /news.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.gtapolicemods.com Port 80

NOT WORK confused.gif

Costar
  • Costar

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Yea Mastercz, I think they might have some random issues or somethin, cause sometimes I get busy server message then 2 secs later it worx fine
http://gtapolicemods...vehicle-models/

Anyways the above is link to his mods there, if it doesnt work first time, try in abit later, try going to the main site and navigate there etc

beatsta2
  • beatsta2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

It's a damn shame these idiots are too prideful to put these files on GTAGarage or on a server that doesn't crash every 10 minutes. A damn shame.

JJJ8
  • JJJ8

Emergency

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (beatsta2 @ Apr 22 2011, 14:30)
It's a damn shame these idiots are too prideful to put these files on GTAGarage or on a server that doesn't crash every 10 minutes. A damn shame.

I know you must be irritated, but please do watch your language. The dicision of where to put the files totally lies on modders hands.
Just think it on the brighter side. Atleast, he is showing us his mods exsistance and not keeping it a secret. There are bunch of awsome mods that doesn't show up on here forever you know.

Costar
  • Costar

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

Yea I would say where they upload their mods is most likely just their preference, it doesnt make them idiots and they're not responsible for board maintenance any more than we are here ..
It seems that gtapolicemods is offline for major maintenance .. I recall gtaforums has been offline a few days in the past due to problems/maintenance/upgrades so ..

Caio_Reinhardt
  • Caio_Reinhardt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

Awsome Job Guys

I would like to see the GTA III Era police cruisers in the GTA IV with the LCPD Livery...That would be neat...

drdre22
  • drdre22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Lt.Caine @ Monday, Oct 19 2009, 05:47)
Are you guys talking about this?

|
V

UPDATE

- BUSP-V1.2V released.

Examples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

About the Police Cruiser with a Whelen LB, it's got major issues that I need to resolve before I can release it. But it shouldn't be too long...

Hi ... Hello, I like this one ujjab busmod but unfortunately the problem with the humidifier can not stand ELS With my computer so look for the old GTA 4 bus / BUSP-V1.2V .. How can i download?form this "wtd or wft" file

please Help me ....and Thanks in advance for your help with me !

sorry my bad english :$

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:44 AM

NVM, please delete.

aleex96
  • aleex96

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

|
V

UPDATE

- BUSP-V1.2V released.

Examples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

About the Police Cruiser with a Whelen LB, it's got major issues that I need to resolve before I can release it. But it shouldn't be too long...

where can i find this bus?

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (aleex96 @ Thursday, Sep 6 2012, 13:59)

|
V

UPDATE

- BUSP-V1.2V released.

Examples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

where can i find this bus?

Gtapolicemods.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users