Photo

[REL|GTAIV] LCPD Police Cruiser

1,633 replies to this topic
Schallerboy20
  • Schallerboy20

LCPD Officer.

• Members

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:59 PM

Yeah why would he post his own British cop cars here? Not cool.

@JJ, alright, everythings perfect with it except for the window, there was a older style LCPD police caprice mod on a site, but I don't want it since its not a GTA style car, thats what makes Caines mods perfect!

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

Any updates? I'd really like to see NYPD Impalas, Vics, Chargers and a Tahoe would be awesome too.
(don't link me to older mods, I have my reasons)

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:41 PM

I dont think Caine or bugs have made any new tahoe, charger, impala w/ NYPD lightbar styles etc..
I dint know anyone else was updating except chasez is supposed to have been making the CV w/ a nicer NYPD lightbar I think but he has been in hiding, not posting for so long but he is sneaking around the board sometimes tounge.gif

NYPD 55
  • NYPD 55

Courtesy, Professionalism, Respect

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:46 PM

What i would really love to see is an updated ELS hazmat truck, with a lot of lights, as they have in real life. smile.gif

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

I would like a quad pc/better card etc so I could have a truck in my game w/ all those lights lol.gif I can hardly run regular ELS vehs w/ decent flashes, when in the tunnel, I get the full effect they strobe like crazy, go outside it, its almost like indicators devil.gif

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:29 AM

Well I know that Chasez is still working on the NYPD Vic, however I guess he doesn't have much time / inspiration lol.
Bugs has just released a Michigan State Police style Tahoe, and Caine has updated his bus and ambulance, however those are not even real cars confused.gif

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:57 AM

Yea well thats why I said not any in NYPD style like you said you'd like tounge.gif
I think chasez is just toying around w/ us !! sneaky2.gif lol
Actually last I heard (& its been AWHILE), he had several models he was working on, an update of Schaefft's RM, Schaefft's Escalade?? I think, ofcourse the taxi, the CV pol car and I dunno who else's vehs, he proly has work/school stuff too suicidal.gif

PCM_Bxbugs123
  • PCM_Bxbugs123

GPM Developer & Founder

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:18 PM Edited by PCM_Bxbugs123, 19 August 2010 - 10:21 PM.

QUOTE (Rob.Zombie @ Aug 18 2010, 08:29)
Well I know that Chasez is still working on the NYPD Vic, however I guess he doesn't have much time / inspiration lol.
Bugs has just released a Michigan State Police style Tahoe, and Caine has updated his bus and ambulance, however those are not even real cars  confused.gif

user posted image

@Lancslad2010 aka E_James stop posting your stolen mods everywhere

francismori7
  • francismori7

LCPDFR Moderation Supervisor

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:36 PM

@Bugz: Have you found a way to fix the memory problems? I have troubles when I play too long.. :S Also, is that for download yet? That is orgasmic. biggrin.gif

Lancslad2010
  • Lancslad2010

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:57 AM

@PCM_Bxbugs123... AKA Silly Prick BxBugs Shut Your f*cking Mouth Come Back When You Know What Your Talking About... Because Your Full Of Bullsh*t ...

francismori7
  • francismori7

LCPDFR Moderation Supervisor

• Members

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Lancslad2010 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:57)
@PCM_Bxbugs123... AKA Silly Prick BxBugs Shut Your f*cking Mouth Come Back When You Know What Your Talking About... Because Your Full Of Bullsh*t ...

Piss off f*cking prick.

JJJ8
  • JJJ8

Emergency

• Members

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (Lancslad2010 @ Aug 20 2010, 10:57)

Ok, I think it's quite enough of you now. Just cut it out before it turns out into some serious warnings.
If you want those personal and emotional conversation, do it over PM and not here. This topic ain't your facebook nor twitter page.
Including those off-topic advertisments ofcourse.

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:08 PM Edited by Rob.Zombie, 21 August 2010 - 02:14 PM.

QUOTE (PCM_Bxbugs123 @ Aug 19 2010, 22:18)
QUOTE (Rob.Zombie @ Aug 18 2010, 08:29)
Bugs has just released a Michigan State Police style Tahoe, and Caine has updated his bus and ambulance, however those are not even real cars  confused.gif

user posted image

@Lancslad2010 aka E_James stop posting your stolen mods everywhere

It looks nice however I never liked K9 units, since then every patrol car in my game would have a dog in the back, which is just strange. Anyway I suggest making the wheel a bit smaller, but more wider, and I'm not sure, but it seems the wheels are a bit inside the chassis.
http://www.autogaler...-vehicle_r3.jpg

EDIT: BTW since you guys usually modify cars and make them a police car, I think this would be a quite good base:
http://www.gtainside...=29636&orderBy=
I don't know crap about modelling, but this might be a good base for making it an old Tahoe.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

I'm just wondering, is the (typical) NYPD lightbar, the only lightbar or configuration they have on every single vehicle ?? I remember the one w/ amber and the bars that raise up, dont really like that..

I mean even here in this small city there are diff lightbars well they're all typically the nice blue/lavendar color but some are bigger, more square, some thin LED and ofcourse they have diff LED configs on the cars, some interior top mount, or deck mount etc ...
I just find it weird that if it seems the only way to be "NYPD" is to have those lil upside down red/clear *cups* on top of the car whatsthat.gif

You've had a dog in every vehicle Rob ? I think I seen atleast 1 or 2 of bug's w/ a sort of dog figurine in there. Otherwise could just change the skin smile.gif
I happen to like the light-show on that tahoe in the vid tounge.gif What is the song playing ?

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:16 PM

Well NYPD uses the same lightbar on every vehicle, the FS Vision with a red red white red white red red pattern, and they use the same NYPD Ram bar on every vehicle:
http://www.ls1tech.c...xiliary_rmp.jpg

Sometimes you might see a long white bar with amber lights on it, that's on every highway patrol version of the police cars.
http://farm4.static...._f0c76c24d8.jpg

Anyway what I meant about bugs' police cars that it's always the K-9 version. It doesn't matter if the dog is inside or not, it's still a K-9 version (meaning you can't put the suspect in the back seat)
I'd love to change the model itself, however 1st of all I'm a complete mess when it comes to modelling lol, and the .wft files are always locked confused.gif

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:08 PM

But the HP one still has some blue deck lights in there atleast .. mehh

So are you using a special police mod then, where you play a cop to arrest ppl ?
Because I dint realize that issue, maybe I dint really pay close atten but I thought ingame cops still put suspects in the cars .. I've just gotten into alot of fights so they cops arrest them ..
I've had Lt Caine/Chasez/Bugs CV versions ingame so I cant say 100% if I had his when they were arrested..
I kinda dont get what that has to do w/ it tho since no dog is in there, no dogs ingame then how does the game decide "we cant put the suspect in there" ..

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

You mean the decklights are blue? Well yeah, but I was talking about the FS Vision lightbar, as not every NYPD car is equipped with decklights.

Anyway no, I think I'd be able to put a guy in the back, or even when the cops arrest some peds, they can put him in the back seat, but here's the point: There's no back seat at all. It's just a "cage" for the dog, and you don't put a suspect there.

Ah well anyway it'd be pointless to make proper NYPD vehicles since I can't get them to work online. Every time I add a police vehicle people crash, no matter what car I replace. Stupid f*cking GTA is so crap sometimes angry.gif

Choppie
  • Choppie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:54 AM Edited by Choppie, 24 August 2010 - 01:58 PM.

Some skins that I edited:

user posted image - LAPD Chev Impala (First ever "paintjob" made from scratch biggrin.gif )

user posted image - LAPD Dodge Charger

user posted image - LAPD Tahoe

Hope you like them.

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:21 PM Edited by Rob.Zombie, 05 September 2010 - 08:36 PM.

To all the NYPD fans, this crown vic is the most realistic so far (still need to get the lightbar have the color colors, but it's a start)
http://www.gtapolice...php?page_id=519

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:15 PM Edited by chasez, 11 September 2010 - 09:22 AM.

QUOTE (Rob.Zombie @ Aug 22 2010, 16:16)
Well NYPD uses the same lightbar on every vehicle, the FS Vision with a red red white red white red red pattern, and they use the same NYPD Ram bar on every vehicle:
http://www.ls1tech.c...xiliary_rmp.jpg

Well...not on ALL cars smile.gif
members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nypd/nypd1577.jpg
members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nypd/nypd1605.jpg
members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nypd/nypd540.jpg
members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nypd/nypd1402.jpg
members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nypd/nypd1654.jpg
members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nypd/nypd1358.jpg
members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nypd/nypd1074.jpg
members.fortunecity.com/nypolicecars/nypd/nypd1776.jpg

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:36 PM Edited by Rob.Zombie, 05 September 2010 - 08:40 PM.

Can you reupload them please, it doesn't wanna load. (I only have a picture of fortunecity and that's it)

EDIT: Anyway I know that the Nissan Altima has a white red white red white red white pattern, but all other NYPD police vehicles (which have the FS Vision lightbar) has that pattern. If you find an NYPD Vic with another pattern for the lightbar, then it's fake (either a replica or something used in a movie)
like this, it's fake:
http://www.solent-re...0080615_007.jpg
http://img165.images...6hxluoswrn9.jpg
(you can see it's not even in america)

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:57 PM

check them out now smile.gif

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

OMG it still doesn't work XD
Every time I click on the link, a picture of fortunecity.com or something comes up.

Anyway Lt.Caine updated the Chevy Tahoe and it looks perfect now. Can't be bothered putting up the link biggrin.gif

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:01 AM

CHASEZ, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! lol No one sees/hears from u in ages!!
Rob, I would say that is because proly that he is hotlinking and some sites wont support that, IF u right click on his linx "copy shortcut" then paste into a new tab or window, then u can go to see the pix tounge.gif

That red lightbar (pic 1074), it loox almost like that could be a bowl of red jello sittin atop the car lol tounge2.gif
I dunno if I just dint see it b4 but I noticed there are 2 lil white horizontal reinforcing bars on the ram bars upfront.. seems like IV models released w/ those style bars dint have the 2 white ones between there ..

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:17 AM Edited by chasez, 11 September 2010 - 09:22 AM.

QUOTE (Costar @ Sep 11 2010, 06:01)
CHASEZ, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! lol  No one sees/hears from u in ages!!
Rob, I would say that is because proly that he is hotlinking and some sites wont support that, IF u right click on his linx "copy shortcut" then paste into a new tab or window, then u can go to see the pix  tounge.gif

That red lightbar (pic 1074), it loox almost like that could be a bowl of red jello sittin atop the car lol tounge2.gif
I dunno if I just dint see it b4 but I noticed there are 2 lil white horizontal reinforcing bars on the ram bars upfront.. seems like IV models released w/ those style bars dint have the 2 white ones between there ..

Yeah, I know sad.gif that's because I have a new job and it kills me. I have to work 10 hours and when I get home I have to learn for the next day, soon I'll be a f***ing MD! Smarter than House biggrin.gif

@Rob

try to copy->paste the links now.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:50 AM

Whuh ? u gonna be a doc ?! Say, I have a friend who has this rash and ... lol.gif
Better than House ?! well .. I should hope so since it takes him about 60 mins (w/ commercials) to figure out whas really wrong w/ somebody lol.. Anyways, u can still EMPTY your PM box n respond to a couple msgs here or there ya know, even House makes time for his pal Wilson tounge.gif

Does anyone know if LT Caine is ever comin back here ? I've not heard from him longer than u Chasez ..

UnknownEpidemic
  • UnknownEpidemic

Nova 6

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (matty746 @ Aug 16 2009, 15:24)
Anyone able to make a FDNY look alike skin for the fire truck?

I've made one, I'll see if I can find it on my computer and I'll upload it. I was gonna use it for my "GTA: NYC" mod but I'm taking a break from production on it.

UnknownEpidemic
  • UnknownEpidemic

Nova 6

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:26 PM Edited by UnknownEpidemic, 15 January 2011 - 08:10 PM.

Nevermind, I've fixed it by myself, just needed to add +livery to the end of police line in vehicles.ide. However I'm still unable to change the livery in my trainer so the only way I can get a different skin is taking one of the random ones that spawn. As well I'd like to know if theres a way to make one livery only spawn in a certain area or a certain percentage of the time. I created an Alderney State Trooper skin and it's quite out of place in the middle of algonquin, so is there a way to make the Alderney skin only on cop cars in Alderney?

Nevermind, I'll just throw out my AYSP skin, I've decided to make different precinct skins for it (One for each of the 4 boroughs). It looks really cool having different numbers on each cruiser.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

Liked it more when you did it without ELM and modified the original GTA IV cars.

win001
  • win001

Top Gear

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:23 AM

It says 404 error link not found.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users