Your Favorite Cartoons

42 replies to this topic
G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 18:45)
Why should you feel awkward about one of the best times of your life? If anything, you should count yourself lucky that you grew up with these cartoons.

I honestly don't know to be honest. Like I said, I wish I didn't.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

• The Simpsons
  • Family Guy
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog
  • Johnny Bravo
  • Futurama

Still watch these. Nostalgia right there...

Johan
  • Johan

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

- The early Spongebob Squarepants
- Early Family Guy
- Futurama
- Tom and Jerry
- Ed, Edd, and Eddy was the best show in existence
- Courage the Cowardly Dog, even my parents loved it
- Dexter's Laboratory was also one of my favorites
- Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy as well as Grim & Evil
- Loony Tunes
- Johnny Bravo

earnreward34
  • earnreward34

A friendly gamer

• New Members
  • Malaysia

Posted A week ago

Phineas and Ferb, Ed, Edd and Eddy, and Gravity Falls. I like those very much.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago Edited by LeopardGecko, A week ago.

I like many cartoons,from classic Mickey Mouse,Looney Tunes,Tom & Jerry,Casper the Friendly Ghost,Scooby Doo and other classics from 30s to 60s to stuff made during my childhood (or a few years before I was born) like TMNT,The Simpsons,Animaniacs,Johnny Bravo,Pokemon,Spongebob Squarepants,Futurama,Duck Dodgers and some other to some modern cartoons like The Looney Tunes Show,Phineas and Ferb,newer seasons of The Simpsons and maybe a few more.I´m an adult now,but if I find some of them on TV,I still watch them,especially stuff I watched as a kid that I´m nostalgic about.

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Simpsons, and Pokemon have to be my top three.

N7Operative84
  • N7Operative84

N7 Operative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by N7Operative84, A week ago.

X-MEN The Animated Series

Batman The Animated Series

Spider Man The Animated Series

Spawn The Animated Series

Ren and Stimpey ( Not the SpikeTV version)

Rocko's Modern Life

Ugly Americans

South Park

Animanics

Tiny Toon Adventures

Sonic (ABC channel version)

Taz Mania

Eek The Cat

Men In Black The Animated Series

Batman BeyondALmost f

I almost forgot Ghostbusters.

Yes , the 90s ruled.

thedriver111
  • thedriver111

Midnight Club fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by thedriver111, 3 days ago.

I have loads of favorite cartoons, but off the top of my head: 

Any superhero cartoon like batman, incredible hulk, iron man etc. (except for the recent stuff) 

Sponge Bob Square Pants 

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Test

Inspector Gadget 

Gadget Boy 

Garfield

Mr.Bean the Animated Series 

The Simpsons 

Kick Butowski Suburban Daredevil

Yu-Gi-Oh (Original, GX & 5D's) 

Old Scooby Doo 

Ed, Edd and Eddy 

Dexter's Laboratory

Tom and Jerry

• FunkyRJ likes this

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Crap Fly

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted A week ago

7 years ago, I've started to watch South Park, now it's my favourite show and SP was my first step to get more interested in adult animated shows, and I can say that they've become such a passion to me. To list, I also occasionally watch The Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, Beavis and Butthead, Family Guy and American Dad.

To list apart from them, when I was a little kid, I've loved Hanna-Barbera cartoons so much. My top favourites have gotta be The Flintstones and The Jetsons. Scooby Doo is not bad. Wacky Races is the bomb also. Of course, I don't watch them too often, more like when I just come across on TV... it makes good nostalgia. 

During my elemantry school years, Cartoon Network was probably the only reason I sat in front of the TV. Johnny Bravo was my first "crush" on CN. Also Camp Lazlo is pretty good. Ed, Edd n' Eddy has gotta be among the best on that channel. I can say Powerpuff Girls has its moments, a goldie sometimes. Afterwards that period, Regular Show has come up and I can say it's the best of the best I've seen on CN. Oh... also let's not forget Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, it's at the same level as Regular Show to me, in other words, another best. Almost forgot, Cramp Twins is also a bomb and some of its episodes were really good-scripted and totally absurd.

To be honest, I don't like that Disney crap (not talking about legends like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofie. Talking about newer stuff) but Phineas and Ferb, and Kick Buttowski are really good... they were good materials to spend time while sitting at home on boring summer days.

I also enjoy Rocko's Modern Life's cartoonish adultery.

Life with Louie is also one of the best, that can't be forgotten. A really goldie... especially Andy's gibberish when telling his war memories.

The Penguins of Madagascar and Spongebob Squarepants was the way how I begin Saturday mornings for a considerably long time.

Probably, most nostalgic to me is Cedric. Man, I can't forget laying on the couch across the TV about 5 p.m and enjoying the show while eating chips. I was even a huge nut that, at some period I've tried to re-make my own "local" version of Cedric. About a month ago, I've watched some episodes of the series on the Net... was really good, made me have nostalgia.

Also Roboroach, Dr. Dog, Mad Jack the Pirate, Samurai Jack, Ben 10 (only the first installment), What's with Andy?, Tutenstein, Inspector Gadget, Pokemon, Diabolik, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Arthur can be honorably mentioned.

• thedriver111 likes this

emiliumium
  • emiliumium

Bender

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago

This , amazing soundtrack

thedriver111
  • thedriver111

Midnight Club fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago

I loved Avatar The Last Airbender!

emiliumium
  • emiliumium

Bender

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 days ago

https://www.youtube....Msk&app=desktop

I loved Avatar The Last Airbender!

Try out LOk and the TLA comics , they re very good !

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

Hehe, the good old Avatar. Eventually it lead to me finding an anime called A Certain Scientific Railgun which is essentially a prequel to A Certain Magical Index. I can't really speak for magical index but railgun is kinda similar... I wont lie though, it's one of the best things I've watched.

Anyway, trying to keep to the cartoon side of things. I'm not really into them all that much... I guess there's Yu-Gi-Oh... I was into that at one point but I'm pretty that's more Anime than cartoon. I guess it's like Avatar, it kinda blurs the line between the two. Though I think Yu-Gi-Oh is actually an anime with it starting life as a manga.

Back OT again, I never really got into cartoons, sure there's stuff like the Flintstones but the only reason I watched them was so I could pass the time until something like Drake & Josh was on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users