• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
sharathkai93
  • sharathkai93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

[FONT=Impact]
Okay,this is one of my first missions so please don't mind if any errors are there in the game. blush.gif This is basically a Design Your Own Mission game and I owe it to the guys who invented DYOM 4.1 icon14.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif .I don't really know their names but you can download the mod from GTA Garage. tounge.gif
This mission is a continuation after The End Of The Line...now it gets a little too far-fetched but hey,that's the point of DYOM, just be creative. smile.gif
The whole town has gone crazy devil.gif ,it's on the news,on the radio and on the streets wow.gif .People are talking.But CJ doesn't care at first.But then,Sweet informs him that he saw something from the Light House in Santa Maria when he had gone to the beach with his girl,and its something Grove Street,CJ,Sweet and Cesar won't like... suicidal.gif notify.gif
Cj finds it hard to believe,so he goes to the light house himself to check it out monocle.gif ,and he sees it in the distance, panic.gif
And the thing he sees is angry sneaky2.gif ,VERY angry, angry.gif
It's not Bigfoot or a Yeti,(in fact not a monster at all) alien.gif rampage_ani.gif
What else can it be? sarcasm.gif whatsthat.gif
I dunno,you check it out... moto_whistle.gif

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

This belongs in the DYOM subforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users