Photo

*UPDATED* GTA4 Multiplayer Car Locations

19 replies to this topic
Bravo 22
  • Bravo 22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:22 PM

Hey I have updated this topic as I have found some more cars Not many but hey its a different car lol.

Esperanto: Now this car appears rarely but it is there trust me but in Broker I am sure it is behind the Homebrew Cafe in Connoy Ave It is parked by a corner
Now to be sure it is the right location by it it should have a old yard beside the highwaytheres a small ramp to jump over the fence to the highway.
(It Appears rarely so drive there every now and then).

Marbelle: This is parked right beside the Esperanto.

Benson: This Also appears rarely But on Charge island go to the theres a Main road right down the middle of it but there should the Benson sit at the dock beside a ship.
Another way to put it its the dock where you do the mission for Packie to retrieve the diamonds then falls of the balcony into the Truck.

SultanRS: Behind the Abandoned Mansion in the NE corner of Alderney.

Emperor: In Broker on Munsee Ave parked beside a Museum.

Pony: This is on the same Street as the Emperor just parked further up from it.

Sabre: In Alderney this car is parked by a Old Factory in the SW corner of the bottom island of Alderney by Musketeer Ave go in the dirt roads behind the factory and its parked there.

Sentinel: This car is parked in the airport where the two runways come into contact theres a communications tower it is located there in the car park.

Cognessci: (Bentley) You can find two of these cars parked at Pegorinos house in Alderney in the north side of the Island on Beaverhead Ave.

Habanero: Yet again this car is found parked just down from the Emperor and Pony.

Flatbed: This Truck is found in Alderney in the southside of it on by the Sprunk factory which is in Fulcrum Ave if not its in that area.

Phantom: Now this big Truck is parked in Algonquin by the helipad near Burgershot or the Carpark on the West side of the island just by Union drive this also leads to an Annihilator and you will also find a Flatbed here. These are also found easily in the dock area on the third island

Junker Vigero: Now this Old wrecked Version of the Vigero can be found on Alderney on the South side of the island it is on Redwing Ave Here you will see remains of a roof of a warehouse still standing to make sure this is the location it parked beside it by a half sunken Ship beside another this wil be parked beside a bunch of wrecked cars.

Tug: This Boat is found under the section of the Algonquin bridge where it leaves Algonquin to Broker but in between them theres an island (Colony Island) Its in between them by two containers in the water floating with gravel in it.

Yankee: Now this Big delivery Truck is in Alderney in a small loading area it is found round back of this building in a tight area with containers this is found on Tinder Box Ave it basically right where you jump off the Old Bridge (It basically points right at it.)

Thats all I've found now if you have found any others feel free to post onto this with the name of the vehicle and where it is located I will Give you a Snapmap soon just give some time and as Ive said feel free to post onto this thread of the vehicle and the location smile.gif

"These Vehicles cant Hide from us GTA Fans for long!" devil.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:18 AM

you forgot the Rancher it's at The Triangle Club. here
http://snapmap.wikig...tle=&set=597,98

and theres two other spots the Tug spawns. here
http://snapmap.wikig...140,403|263,416

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:33 AM

You should definitely put a snapmap of all of them icon14.gif

iHaveTheIQofaTurnip
  • iHaveTheIQofaTurnip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

The Sabre that you mention is the Rusty Sabre, there is a regular one parked around here http://snapmap.wikig...tle=&set=626,77

TGMOS
  • TGMOS

GTA IV Vehicle Expert

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:40 PM

You're forgetting the packer and steed as well.

iHaveTheIQofaTurnip
  • iHaveTheIQofaTurnip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

Turismo's spawn everywhere, but if you don't feel like waiting, there is usually one in Faustin's driveway here http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=630,509

iHaveTheIQofaTurnip
  • iHaveTheIQofaTurnip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:31 AM

A Boxville spawns here under the bridge..........if you consider it a bridge, http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=329,272 I stay on the road where the spawn point is and head toward the airport, as soon as I'm at the end of the road (past the park) I turn around and head back and it's sitting under the bridge on the left, might take a few tries

diablo400
  • diablo400

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:20 PM

Anyone know the locations for the following vehicles:

- Comet
- Limo (stretch)
- Patriot
- Oracle
- Benson (lorry)

Never seen any of them driving around. thanks

BOB THE CHEAT
  • BOB THE CHEAT

New account Big-_-t0ny

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (diablo400 @ Aug 15 2009, 17:20)
Anyone know the locations for the following vehicles:

- Comet
- Limo (stretch)
- Patriot
- Oracle
- Benson (lorry)

Never seen any of them driving around. thanks

Those vehicles can't be obtained in Free Roam. sad.gif

iHaveTheIQofaTurnip
  • iHaveTheIQofaTurnip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:42 AM

the comet is in party mode, u should look at the very 1st post the benson is mentioned there, the rest of those aren't in free mode, on PS3 anyway

BOB THE CHEAT
  • BOB THE CHEAT

New account Big-_-t0ny

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (iHaveTheIQofaTurnip @ Aug 16 2009, 05:42)
the comet is in party mode, u should look at the very 1st post the benson is mentioned there, the rest of those aren't in free mode, on PS3 anyway

Oops forgot about the Benson... tounge.gif

Nice cars guys!

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:13 AM

Most of the vehicles that are missing from online, can be seen/used/destroyed in team mafia work. Quite fun tearing about in a Patriot smile.gif

Nice list though, might need to check some of them out.

diablo400
  • diablo400

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

Oh thats a shame. I wonder why those vehicles arent available in Free mode? Especially the Comet and Patriot. Ive had a good search for the Benson on Charge island but couldnt find it anywhere.

Noinin
  • Noinin

Is that a RPG on your shoulder, or are you just happy to see me?

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (diablo400 @ Aug 19 2009, 05:50)
Oh thats a shame. I wonder why those vehicles arent available in Free mode? Especially the Comet and Patriot. Ive had a good search for the Benson on Charge island but couldnt find it anywhere.

Try flying there, dude. It spawns 9 times outta 10 if you're in a chopper wink.gif

iHaveTheIQofaTurnip
  • iHaveTheIQofaTurnip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

for the Benson try hovering in the heli over those circular holding tank things, theres like a bunch of them in a row, stay close to the Broker side, fly as high as you can, then look down as u descend down, and it might show up then

iHaveTheIQofaTurnip
  • iHaveTheIQofaTurnip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:51 PM

and the comet is in Party Mode at the place where you start out at, i have yet to organize a party mode where comets and infernus' compete, i might be waiting a while to do it too, my ps3 finally crapped out on me, and I don't have the $ to get it fixed yet

diablo400
  • diablo400

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (iHaveTheIQofaTurnip @ Aug 19 2009, 14:47)
for the Benson try hovering in the heli over those circular holding tank things, theres like a bunch of them in a row, stay close to the Broker side, fly as high as you can, then look down as u descend down, and it might show up then

Yea thats what i tried quite a few times. I was hovering around those gas tanks in a chopper for a while back and forth from dukes. But have not seen the Benson spawn there yet. The only time ive seen it in freemode was once in Bohan on the main road near the club. However, if i go to find the Biff truck in west bohan its always there.

iHaveTheIQofaTurnip
  • iHaveTheIQofaTurnip

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:56 PM

thats just 1 method, what i did was i used the heli like the car method, i flew along the bridge, looking toward the holding tanks(look right), saw the benson sitting there, and just kept the camera looking at it as i flew towards it so it wouldn't disappear, the car method is harder to do becuz u have to drive off the bridge, once i do that i can't keep the camera angle in the right place and it ends up disappearing

diablo400
  • diablo400

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

ok thanks for the tips. First time ive found it. Just by chance it was parked by those green booths. This was in single player mode though.

diablo400
  • diablo400

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

By the way, does anyone know a fixed location for the Securicar by gruppe? thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users