Photo

Add New Car GTA IV

752 replies to this topic
Lupin_III
  • Lupin_III

Le Voleur.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:44 PM Edited by Lupin_III, 07 May 2015 - 01:47 PM.

I have 78 added vehicles and shared handling does absolutely nothing. In my case, it's the position of the handling line itself.

If we can somehow 'shift' handling line positions without actually moving their spots (without jeopardizing other vehicles' handling lines), using the Limit Adjuster, then hopefully the suspension bug can be solved. For now, there's nothing I can really do about it.

It might be dependent on one's system, but I highly doubt that because:

Weird. I have currently 70 new vehicles added without replacing, no glitches at all, everything works fine.

I feel as though he has some vehicles in there that are indeed glitched, because newhandling.dat can only have but so many handling lines without any of them being unaffected by the bug.

I don't want to remove any vehicles, because not only may that compromise other vehicles due to the positions of their handling lines being moved including the afflicted ones, I don't want to remove any of my vehicles on the count of a bug that has a chance to be corrected.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted A week ago

http://gtaforums.com...r/?p=1067636047

Increasing the limits of handling.cfg lines became possible with limit adjuster, version 1.9.

Lupin_III
  • Lupin_III

Le Voleur.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Lupin_III, A week ago.

http://gtaforums.com...r/?p=1067636047

Increasing the limits of handling.cfg lines became possible with limit adjuster, version 1.9.

I'm going to try this out now, but I have 2 questions:

1. Does enabling #Apply handling.cfg patch (1) actually allow me to 'add' more handling lines to handling.cfg?

2. Would the Limit Adjuster eventually support custom handling files like newhandling.dat and newimg.ide for added vehicles?

(I'm hoping we can correct the handling bug).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users