When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
rebuild archive help! hurry!
Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:23 AM
ps i have vista and the game worked fine but not now idk WHATS GOING ON
Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:28 AM
1) Uninstall SA.
2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.
6) Reinstall SA.
Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:52 AM
Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:08 PM
Because when you re-install it EVERYTHING gets back to the way it was, this includes your gta3.img file, it should be fine.
Is your game a legit copy ?
Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:19 PM
Do What girishb said. No short cuts.
Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:25 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users