Big Yacht in BoGT

45 replies to this topic
OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:24 PM

well im not sure about you guys but in multiplayer games on 360 if you crash the tug onto any sort of land it will slow everyones connection down, and the games framerate drops to about 5fps. So i dont expect anything bigger than the tugboat in multiplayer.

but i do like the sound of a moveable save point, and perhaps have a couple of ahem jetskis mored upto the back of the boat.

Cizcan
  • Cizcan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Lest we forget that, (in terms of walking on moving surfaces.) that Luis is crouching on a moving train in one of the screenshots.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

user posted image

Yeah baby, that`s not the reflection of a jumbo - IT`S JAWS!

nurr-nur, dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:55 PM

Now a Yaght that you can Drive around for Pleasure, and as a On water as a safehouse, That would be Awesome to park your safehouse and yaght wherever you like happy.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Aug 30 2009, 14:55)
Now a Yaght that you can Drive around for Pleasure, and as a On water as a safehouse, That would be Awesome to park your safehouse and yaght wherever you like happy.gif

erm...the big-pilotable-safehouse-on-the-water gets blown to bits dude.

Punk-in-Drublic
  • Punk-in-Drublic

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:13 PM Edited by Wreckless Jake, 30 August 2009 - 03:17 PM.

This would be brilliant, it looks beautiful (even on fire tounge.gif ). But Im sad to say that I cant see it being accesible, maybe just throughout that one mission as shown in the screenshot.

But if my hopes come true, it will be like the Tug boat, but bigger and will have more interiors and possibly spawn a chopper. I think it will spawn around here or here.

I can actually see it spawning arounf the Westdyke area, or anywhere in north Alderney. here

If it is accessible, this game will be automatically better than TLAD. Seriously, R* are going to go all out with this San Andreas style. Yachts, Helicopters with rockets, parachutes, satchel charges. All I can say is epic.

Go rahkstar2.gif

motorforum
  • motorforum

ped crusher

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

I've brought up the idea of the Hamptons on here before, but it really would fit with the high-life story of Luis and his peers to go there and arrive by boat.

I doubt it's included, but it'd be sweet to have a new area. It fits also that you wouldn't expect Niko or Johnny to visit the Hamptons, so its absence from their story is cannon.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Aug 30 2009, 14:59)

...Because i Totally Knew it was the Same Boat... blush.gif

@Wreckless Jake: If BOGT DLC has all of these Features, I wonder what the NeXt Major GTA game is going to be like in 2010 inlove.gif

Koenigsclown
  • Koenigsclown

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:22 AM

... the "pilotable savehouse" cloud be a cool option for future GTA's wink.gif Don't think this one will be pilotable, cause it gets blown up, as u say. Maybe there is a 2nd yacht in the game (belongs to Gay Tony)? We don't know, but we will see ...

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Aug 30 2009, 16:51)

...Because i Totally Knew it was the Same Boat... blush.gif

@Wreckless Jake: If BOGT DLC has all of these Features, I wonder what the NeXt Major GTA game is going to be like in 2010 inlove.gif

I thought I remember people saying they wont release another GTA until the new systems came out. That they'd just add new DLC until then to fill the void.

Is it confirmed they are working on a new GTA for the ps3/xbox360? Or are these just your hopes?

And yes, finally they are making the leap and bringing us back that old San Andreas flavor.. If I wanted plain realism I'd go play the Sims.. This is GTA, give me the coolest sh*t I can get. I will compromise realism for more fun anyday.. This realism stuff with GTA and people has just gone on too far. "You should get a wanted level for running a red light!" No. Just stop.

DANNYT07
  • DANNYT07

Bring back the Tampa ;)

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:26 PM

They would have to fix the bug that makes you slide of boats e.g. the tug or any boat for that matter you only stick to it if you are sat on it =]

Lotek
  • Lotek

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (DANNYT07 @ Aug 31 2009, 13:26)
They would have to fix the bug that makes you slide of boats e.g. the tug or any boat for that matter you only stick to it if you are sat on it =]

I know right! That's so gay.

psybreeze
  • psybreeze

Princess Robot Bubblegum action figure collector

• Members

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

With the new version of Simple Native Trainer, you can spawn the big yacht as an object. You can land on it with a helicopter, or you can spawn one at the helipad. Great fun!

Simple Native Trainer

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:18 AM

Apparently there is a huge non-drivable yacht south-west of happiness island i haven't checked yet but i will soon

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Jun 11 2010, 16:18)
Apparently there is a huge non-drivable yacht south-west of happiness island i haven't checked yet but i will soon

"Apparently?" There is a yacht there.

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

it is so far undrivable but i think boow will make it drivable, at least i hope so.
it can be spawned as an object and attached to a tuga and make the tuga invisible to make it work? although u need to edit the handling.dat LOL.
it only works on pc so don't ask if it works of ps3 or xbox or not!
but there is 1 mod that is similar to the yacht, created by boow.
http://www.gta4-mods...and-ferry-f5269

hope it helps for now biggrin.gif , but boow is creating a bigger boat like the cargo 1 in broker, gonna be epic, he is also working and yacht i think LOL!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users