Photo

Tenpenny Stories

70 replies to this topic
Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:36 PM

This is awesome. I loved playing this mod. Will you guys do anything else in the future like Niko Bellic stories but in the San Andreas engine?

chance408401
  • chance408401

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

Dude this mod is awesome, but in the mission ''the path of the snake,'' i find the van with the witness, and i follow him all the way to the tunnel leading out of los santos then without warning the game crashes. One time i went further than the tunnel, but that was only one time. Is there anything i can do?

Kalvin'
  • Kalvin'

----------

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

That happened to me millions of times, but after a while if you keep doing it it'll work smile.gif

toonskull
  • toonskull

Necromancer

• Members

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:07 AM Edited by toonskull, 11 July 2013 - 11:32 PM.

QUOTE (chance408401 @ Jun 24 2010, 18:49)
Dude this mod is awesome, but in the mission ''the path of the snake,'' i find the van with the witness, and i follow him all the way to the tunnel leading out of los santos then without warning the game crashes. One time i went further than the tunnel, but that was only one time. Is there anything i can do?

Sorry about the late reply, been busy. Josh said that coding "Path of the Snake" was pretty tough. And although it was still a bit buggy he decided to keep it due to the unique feature that you juggle playing all 3 cops.

Not much you can do, but keep on doing it. When I was play testing I would try to get 2 motorcycles and bounce off one to the other. This way the vehicle timer wouldn't run out. But basically he is heading for Alpine and you just have to keep up with him after he has been identified.

If you know some CLEO or just know how to use the Sanny Builder, you could download the PRO pack it has all the RAW data for each individual mission. Joshua wanted people to learn from his mistakes. All the missions compile as individual main.scm files.

But if you really want the cowards way out here are the saved game files. icon14.gif

07.11.13 - repaired link

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (ZAZ @ Monday, Aug 3 2009, 19:58)
I tried first without replacing audio\SFX\SCRIPT and it didnt crash
after entering red marker at LVPD a short cutscene was shown, cops talking(sounds from zero mission)
my tenpeny entered the copcar, then and I chased the copbike and pumped it at any time, then the mission was complete
Next mssion start was at LS Airport, worked only as I came in car. Followed the taxi and got mission fail.
Tried again to start but dont worked.

I tried with audio\SFX\SCRIPT and it crashed as I went into sphere at LVPD
Soundfilemodification are a weired thing. Can you upload the sounds as single wav files?
so we can install it with Alcis soundeditor

have you ever played the original mission " snail trial" ? if not you have to stay close to the car but not too close or CJ will get spooked ( I watched the mission walkthrough)

TJGM
  • TJGM

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (ten-a-penny @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 12:49)
QUOTE (ZAZ @ Monday, Aug 3 2009, 19:58)
I tried first without replacing audio\SFX\SCRIPT and it didnt crash
after entering red marker at LVPD a short cutscene was shown, cops talking(sounds from zero mission)
my tenpeny entered the copcar, then and I chased the copbike and pumped it at any time, then the mission was complete
Next mssion start was at LS Airport, worked only as I came in car. Followed the taxi and got mission fail.
Tried again to start but dont worked.

I tried with audio\SFX\SCRIPT and it crashed as I went into sphere at LVPD
Soundfilemodification are a weired thing. Can you upload the sounds as single wav files?
so we can install it with Alcis soundeditor

have you ever played the original mission " snail trial" ? if not you have to stay close to the car but not too close or CJ will get spooked ( I watched the mission walkthrough)

You do realise you bumped a two year old topic.. right?

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!: if you create a back-up file for the entire GTA SAN ANDREAS files (for an example the original one is in your pictures *same as I did in the first time I downloaded the game* and the backup one is in your documents as I did) you can play the normal GTA SA and the moded GTA SA (the one with TENPENNY STORIES mod) oh, I almost forgot FINALLY I CAN PLAY AS TENPENY!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

Jabhacksoul
  • Jabhacksoul

Retired

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Thanks, I just went through looking for any of my posts with invalid links.

I will contact my brother later and tell him to upload the raw mission scripts so people can learn from those too. I have to get back to work, the boss is looking kind of strange. Especially with those big veins popping out of his neck. His eyes are all wild looking and nostrils flared. I wonder what that could mean? A promotion maybe?

toonskull
  • toonskull

Necromancer

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Jabhacksoul @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 14:20)
Thanks, I just went through looking for any of my posts with invalid links.

I will contact my brother later and tell him to upload the raw mission scripts so people can learn from those too. I have to get back to work, the boss is looking kind of strange. Especially with those big veins popping out of his neck. His eyes are all wild looking and nostrils flared. I wonder what that could mean? A promotion maybe?

As per your request Raw Mission Scripts.

I think you should start dating the bosses daughter, that would make him happy.
  • Platinum Card likes this

One True Slash
  • One True Slash

Jason99

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

Feature Should be Sweet spawns in jail cell

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter

• Members
  • Netherlands