162 replies to this topic
Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Hydro_PT @ Aug 30 2009, 11:59)
I wouldn't be expecting any info about the DLCs on the PC before TBOGT is released.

If they announce TLAD now for the PC, some people would certainly not buy the 2nd DLC because they knew it would also appear on the PC. Microsoft isn't done yet with this deal, remember that. It's two "exclusive" DLCs, not one. Only after the 2nd is released and the sales finally drop, they will announce it on the PC, and we will probably get both DLCs in one package.

Before that I wouldn't expect any official confirmation. That would ruin the sales for Microsoft.

You haved read my mind , bro ! And I think this will gonna do !

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

For the purpose of milking money from consumers, the DLC's won't actually be "DLC's" for the PS3 and PC. Knowing Rockstar, they would sell both as one package so they avoid people who just want one of the DLC's.

It would be kind of silly anyway for R* to keep the DLC's for Xbox only anyway. There's a huge profit margin for the PC and PS3, especially since many 360 owners will probably buy the PC version as well as the 360 version.

ilipilli
  • ilipilli

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:27 AM

if you had looked at the last poll, not the actual one, one poll before the actual, you could also see that the most are pc gamers then xbox und at last ps3. thats the fact why i can't understand that the pc version always follows. they should basicly make the game on pc! and then they can make it for the other platforms. indeed we have a chance if you look at the official R* site you can find a link to gta4.net
which means that R* has a eye on us fans. and when they see the results of such polls they can calculate there changes to sell dlcs!

greetings...

RYO_91
  • RYO_91

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:39 PM

its just because the consoles are only made for gaming, that is their purpose, and that why the games come later to pc, nothing more nothing less

Nillus
  • Nillus

Nice New Tits btw

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Hydro_PT @ Aug 30 2009, 11:59)
I wouldn't be expecting any info about the DLCs on the PC before TBOGT is released.

If they announce TLAD now for the PC, some people would certainly not buy the 2nd DLC because they knew it would also appear on the PC. Microsoft isn't done yet with this deal, remember that. It's two "exclusive" DLCs, not one. Only after the 2nd is released and the sales finally drop, they will announce it on the PC, and we will probably get both DLCs in one package.

Before that I wouldn't expect any official confirmation. That would ruin the sales for Microsoft.

My thoughts. biggrin.gif

simkas
  • simkas

That guy

• Members

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:59 PM

I'm pretty sure that the DLC's will come to PC, but only after some time will pas after the release of BoGT, after most people will already have bought the DLC on the 360.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:20 PM

coming to PS3? Yay

ilipilli
  • ilipilli

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:26 PM

i had the idea that they won't release episodic contents but they port episodes from liberty city from xbox to pc and ps3 and sell it as an own game.
R* announced they build EFLC in a way that you don't have to own gta iv to play it.

supermortalhuman
  • supermortalhuman

522A4EA9

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (CharmingCharlie @ Aug 3 2009, 09:00)
I've edited the topic and removed the PS3 reference, there really is no evidence that it will come to the PS3.  It isn't mentioned on the German site nor is it mentioned on the German classification site.  When commenting in here remember that Windows is a Microsoft platform so just because it may be coming to the PC DOES NOT MEAN it will come to the PS3.

As found here, people were playing TLaD on PS3 in an adults only area:

“And they were certainly showing some PS3 love - Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and the Damned was available to play in a special 18+ area, we didn’t manage to get our hands on it due to the MASSIVE queue - but those inside looked pretty ***** excited.’”

source: http://www.vg247.com...-coming-to-ps3/

theng4
  • theng4

Scylla Cardholder

• Members

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:15 PM

Whether or not the DLCs are coming over to PC and PS3. Who knows? Rockstar will announce it once it's ready. Pretty sure there might be DLCs for PC and PS3.

Fallout 3's DLCs were meant for PC and Xbox360. But now you see, they're coming over to PS3 soon.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (supermortalhuman @ Sep 1 2009, 17:24)
As found here, people were playing TLaD on PS3 in an adults only area:

“And they were certainly showing some PS3 love - Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and the Damned was available to play in a special 18+ area, we didn’t manage to get our hands on it due to the MASSIVE queue - but those inside looked pretty ***** excited.’”

source: http://www.vg247.com...-coming-to-ps3/

You are a bit out of date supermortalhuman people were not playing TLaD on the PS3 at gamescon, that has been totally debunked here :-

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=422459

and here :-

http://www.thesixtha...its-not-coming/

All Rockstar were showing on the PS3 was GTA 4, people just put two and two together and came to 1,000,890. There was no PS3 TLaD at gamescon. I still believe we will see the DLC on the PC and PS3 but we will definitely have to wait till after the Xbox users have made a meal of it first.

n8gamez1
  • n8gamez1

Str8 Ballin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:49 PM

Don't get all hot just yet guys.
Take a look at the left side of the picture where it says it is a "trailer". This is for the pc so you can watch a video of how cool the game is on an XBOX 360.
But fear not we pc gammers should see Episodes from Liberty City in a year or so.

Peace,
N8

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:04 PM

Yeah thanks for bumping this 2 month old topic suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users