Photo

Household Pets. Got any?

419 replies to this topic
Jeeebuuus
  • Jeeebuuus

AKA So-crates

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:47 AM

I don't have any at the moment. I do work at Petsmart Pet hotel and I get to pet and hug dogs most of the day. That is fun. Scooping dog poop up is not. I wanted a kitten but my landlady won't allow pets. She might change her mind; I can be quite persuasive.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 13:46)
QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 23:38)
I've never understood Pugs or the people who like them.

by far one of the ugliest breeds around.

That is half of their appeal.

so it's like adopting an orphan child? sarcasm.gif

wink.gif

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

I once had a goldfish called Trigger (he was kind of a badass). He lived fast and died young.

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

I got a cat, 9 years old.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

ThePinkFloydSound

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 16:11)
QUOTE (ThePinkFloydSound @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 21:51)
Nice pics, guys.

-Snip-

This is Ben, our dog.

He's so fluffy I'm going to die! tounge.gif Cute fella. I love that stoned look dogs get when you stroke them behind the ear.

This is Katie. She's lives with my aunt now because when I moved, the place I was going to wouldn't of been big enough for her and her mother. She's a Staff cross Bull Mastiff.

[IMG]http://a2.sphotos.ak...51_776131_n.jpg[IMG]

God, seeing all these pets makes me want one again.

Haha, yeah me too! Ben has quite an expressive character. biggrin.gif

You're dog looks so comfy in that pic, lol.

My friend took this one at my back doors. Ben always trying open the door with his paw, lol.

user posted image

Marlowe.
  • Marlowe.

I Still Jerk-off Manually

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Mar 12 2012, 13:38)

I've never understood Pugs or the people who like them.

by far one of the ugliest breeds around.

Whatever beauty you may think they lack in the traditional, superficial sense, they more than make up for with winning personalities. Not to sound "after-school special" cheesy, but, personality> looks, especially with dogs, and pets in general.

And they do have a "so ugly, he's cute" kind of charm about them, too, and with that they attract a lot of beautiful women- serious babe magnet, Pugs are.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (ThePinkFloydSound @ Friday, Mar 16 2012, 14:29)
QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 16:11)
QUOTE (ThePinkFloydSound @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 21:51)
Nice pics, guys.

-Snip-

This is Ben, our dog.

He's so fluffy I'm going to die! tounge.gif Cute fella. I love that stoned look dogs get when you stroke them behind the ear.

This is Katie. She's lives with my aunt now because when I moved, the place I was going to wouldn't of been big enough for her and her mother. She's a Staff cross Bull Mastiff.

[IMG]http://a2.sphotos.ak...51_776131_n.jpg[IMG]

God, seeing all these pets makes me want one again.

Haha, yeah me too! Ben has quite an expressive character. biggrin.gif

You're dog looks so comfy in that pic, lol.

My friend took this one at my back doors. Ben always trying open the door with his paw, lol.

user posted image

Did he succeed in doing so?

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (Marlowe. @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 01:13)
Whatever beauty you may think they lack in the traditional, superficial sense, they more than make up for with winning personalities. Not to sound "after-school special" cheesy, but, personality> looks, especially with dogs, and pets in general.

And they do have a "so ugly, he's cute" kind of charm about them, too, and with that they attract a lot of beautiful women- serious babe magnet, Pugs are.

lol.

ok, A - all dogs are chick magnets.
and B - there are plenty of beautiful dogs that also have outstanding, amiable personalities.

so tounge.gif

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

Here are the first official pictures of Colonel "Ted" Pudding, and RayRay in the house.

user posted image

Ted
user posted image

RayRay
user posted image

The weirdest cat in the house absolutely loves them and makes a point to lay down with them when they are taking a nap. Too cute.

I've only ever raised sporting dogs, and I must say raising a toy breed looks like it is going to be blast. For one they sleep - and when they sleep they are out.

The breeder did a wonderful job and the pups are already on a routine. Happy to eat at eating times, play at playing times, and when it is time to sleep they are happy in their crates.

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Monday, Mar 19 2012, 21:23)
Ted
user posted image

Just dropping by to say that I have the exact same carpet.

Also I have a cat, sorry for no pictures turn.gif

AmyJones
  • AmyJones

ADVIL CHAMPION

• Zaibatsu

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

We have a white cat named Link. I don't have any pics on my pc. I'd take one of the lil' guy but he's at the vet getting his nuts removed. lol.gif

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

.I'm kinda pissed off That i have to clean Up All of the Poo & the piss in house its kinda Hard for me looking after This puppy Of My,Oh yea i forgot, i slipped Over alot Pee in the house btw.... But ill do my best looking after this puppy. So Has anyone Done like this before? Let me know lol. But yea i'm getting the hang of it smile.gif

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

My family loves dogs, to the extent that we've actually built a dog shelter and hired full time staff to run it.

We have a Tibetan Mastiff, Husky, Mini Schnauzer, Chowchow. (and before we had an Afghan, Great Dane, British Bulldog, Border Collie, Dalmatian, Golden Retriever, Bassett Hound, Cocker Spaniel).

Tibetan Mastiff - Smarty
user posted image
user posted image

Husky - Wolfy
user posted image

Chowchow - Bear
user posted image
user posted image

Mini Schnauzer - Puppy (yes..we started running out of ideas for names)
user posted image
user posted image

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

I have a cat, he is called Ossu, emphasis is on the s's biggrin.gif. He is a mix of Persian and Siam. Really cute and a bit of a coward.
He is not violent at all, but when i want ot play with him then i just scratch his stomach and then he bites me and scratches me gently biggrin.gif
Like this:
user posted image
Usually he looks like this:
user posted image

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

His eyes change colour in both pics 0.o

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 13:53)
His eyes change colour in both pics 0.o

Yeah, he is a demon devil.gif

...but most likely it's just the flash on the first picture.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:49 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 13 April 2012 - 12:00 AM.

First off, R.I.P. Chase, my Cane Corso who died late last year at the age of 2 of epilepsy. He will be forever missed. sad.gif

Pictures of Chase can be seen here : http://molosserdogs.....php?album=2049

Now it's time to meet our new rescue dog, a bitch Cane Corso who is in fact related to chase.

Pictures of Ky can be seen here : http://molosserdogs.....php?album=2052

EDIT : Turns out you need to be a member of that forum to view the pictures. Well, if your a dog lover, it's a great forum. -_-

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 13:42)
My family loves dogs, to the extent that we've actually built a dog shelter and hired full time staff to run it.

We have a Tibetan Mastiff, Husky, Mini Schnauzer, Chowchow. (and before we had an Afghan, Great Dane, British Bulldog, Border Collie, Dalmatian, Golden Retriever, Bassett Hound, Cocker Spaniel).

Tibetan Mastiff - Smarty
user posted image
user posted image

OMG!! YOU HAVE A TIBETAN MASTIFF!! mercie_blink.gif icon14.gif

Never seen one in real life, have always wanted to. the forum on my post above might be just your thing.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

Here are a few new shots of the pups that were taken yesterday. It's near impossible to get any good still shots of these guys because they are always moving.

user posted image
RayRay and Colonel "Ted" Pudding

user posted image
RayRay

user posted image
Ted

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

This is my 2 year old cat named Sapura. She is very playful and cannot be in a room by herself. She enjoys sleeping next to my face at night and bird watching during the day. Shes very social and meows more than any cat I've ever owned. We rescued her from the pound after her previous owner abused her and killed her litter of kittens. For having such a rough past shes a very good companion.

Sapura waking me up in the morning
user posted image

Sapura showing off her athletic side
user posted image

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

Some people have trained their pets to open doors, however we've managed to train Becky to open the window by herself. It's still pretty much early days but she's getting the hang of it. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:26 AM

user posted image

This is Kona. He was named after an ugly, dead rock in the middle of the ocean. He is weak and stinky.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:14 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 07 May 2012 - 03:17 PM.

So just now i hear a knock at the door, i answer to see 3 little girls i have never seen and don't know, they then say..

"Hi, do you have a dog?.." In a shy timid way.

I say, "Yeah" a little confused.

They then say "Can we walk it?..." In a shy, weird way, so i say

"Nah, nah.. Nah.." In a surprised, shocked, dismissive and confused way. At which point they say "Ok." and walk off.

This has me sketching out, gypsy daughters trying to kidnap my dog! Not often something so random and unexplainable occurs. What did they really expect? Me to say yes and hand over my dog willingly to complete strangers? (3 little girls in this case.) So weird. Edit: No unfamiliar vans or vehicles parked down the road, good sign.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:09 AM

@Chunkyman. Ah come on. He looks like a young'en. Maybe you should get another dog to keep him company. Don't get me started...

This is RayRay. And as you may be able to guess he is in 'pee bush'. I say "you go potty now!" and he goes to pee bush and pees. It's a nice feature to have in a dog.

You may notice he doesn't look happy in pee bush right now. This was during my lunch break today, and he obviously didn't have to go.
user posted image

I'm proud of the little f*cker, because this is the first day he went the entire work day without pee'n. He did pee for like 10minutes straight when I got home though.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

I will post a pic soon, but for now, I will just tell everyone about the pets that I have:

I have a light/blond colored maltipoo named Max that is three years old smile.gif , and I have a 9 year old black/white/blond Tuxedo cat named Princess. biggrin.gif

(She went senile recently, and started eating dog food and human food lol. mercie_blink.gif )

Raki_King
  • Raki_King

Still not 1K

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:30 AM Edited by Raki_King, 18 May 2012 - 06:33 AM.

Chihuahua - Hilton

http://imageshack.us...dscn1115md.jpg/

Bearded Dragons - Spyro and Ember

http://imageshack.us.../dscn0764a.jpg/

markwey
  • markwey

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Our old family dog that lived with my old man went to doggy heaven today.
He would have turned 13 this summer.

user posted image

Farewell old friend.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Markwey @ Monday, May 21 2012, 15:34)
Our old family dog that lived with my old man went to doggy heaven today.
He would have turned 13 this summer.

[IMG]-handsome dog-[IMG]

Farewell old friend.

Sorry to hear that Mark. He looks like he was a great dog.

That is the problem with pets. They don't live long enough and you tend to love them more than humans. It is really hard to accept that they will die before you do. My close friend that I grew up working with in the pet industry will never have another pet - and he is a huge animal lover to say the least. He just can't handle the heartbreak.

Oh and Mark, since your dog lived with your dad, maybe it's time to ask your mother to get a dog for the household.

hambones
  • hambones

Every Inch A King

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:37 PM Edited by hambones, 21 May 2012 - 11:39 PM.

this is taffy... when i last posted in this thread i said that i found out she had cancer at a vet visit that day. turns out that was her last day. we were going to take her to the vet the next day to put her down but she didn't even make it to midnight. we were all around her all day until her last breath. it was horrible. i've had her since i was 9, i'm 21 now. that was back in february but man that was really hard. she got to play in the snow that day though, that was her favorite thing to do.

her as a puppy
user posted image

and here's the dogs now, lucy (left) and coco. we've had coco for about 9 years and lucy is the new dog. coco is a shih tzu, lucy is a havanese mixed with lahso apso. lucy is a little sh*t and bites coco on the legs all the time but she gets put in her place every now and then lol.
user posted image

also for anyone that has puppy experience, how do you train a dog to stop biting? or how to teach them a "play" bite? lucy always chomps down on coco and pretty much every person

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

I once had a goldfish I won at a fair. I named him Trigger. He lived fast and died young.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users