Household Pets. Got any?

525 replies to this topic
Avanger
  • Avanger

Dark Lord of the dark Night

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Andrew @ May 28 2011, 01:50)
Sorry to disturb the cat post, but I bring you Tyke on the left, and Fritz on the right (Fritz was put down in 2009), however it's best photo I have of Tyke, damn thing won't stay still for more than two seconds.

user posted image

Nice dogs Andrew, So loyal they seem to be.

Gundog
  • Gundog

EnTrance

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:01 PM

Lang. We've been best friends for 8 years now.

user posted image

I got a female Samoyed a few months ago, her name is Rhea. Don't have any pics of her, yet.

perroGtA97
  • perroGtA97

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

interesting that in school i had to make presentation about samoyed dogs and now i see one more. my neighbour got 3 of them they have kind of mixed characteristics - kind to childs but pretty much uncontrollable

Gundog
  • Gundog

EnTrance

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (perroGtA97 @ May 28 2011, 15:45)
interesting that in school i had to make presentation about samoyed dogs and now i see one more. my neighbour got 3 of them they have kind of mixed characteristics - kind to childs but pretty much uncontrollable

It depends, really. Lang is an A1 Class Samoyed. Pure Pedigree, birth certificate, and a recorded family tree 15 generations back. You don't get more pure samoyeds than him. He's the son of two first class champion dogs.

He's very calm and poise, rarely barks, and is obedient. He's lazy as all hell, though. He likes being served, and is hard-headed. For instance, he'll knock on the door until someone opens it for him, while Rhea will go around, and enter the house on her own.

Rhea, on the other hand, has no pedigree, no birth certificate, unknown parents/birthday.

At 7 months old, she's smarter and more manipulative than him. Healthier too. She's wild though, and unmannered. I think it's genetics that make them the way they are.

Lang is a noble dog, and acts it. He even has a stance. Another pic of him.

user posted image

Mr. Jago
  • Mr. Jago

it's pancake time

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:51 PM

user posted image

My cat Tommy, just one of my few pets. He disappeared a few weeks before I had to move.

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:05 PM Edited by Juice By Kayla Marie, 28 May 2011 - 11:10 PM.

also have few other cats
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

meta187
  • meta187

Challenge Convention, Question Authority.

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Gaming] 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2010

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

I have some pretty cool new pics to post but which topic is the most current?

Yours, Slynke's or the other guys?

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (meta187 @ May 28 2011, 18:09)
I have some pretty cool new pics to post but which topic is the most current?

Yours, Slynke's or the other guys?

I'd say this one seeing as we r still posting in it...

Chinatown Wars
  • Chinatown Wars

<3 Chris

• Members

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:32 AM

Polly my cat
user posted image

cold blooded
  • cold blooded

OlllllllO

• Members

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:48 AM

this is molly
user posted image

and this is lexus
user posted image

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (Juice By Kayla Marie @ May 28 2011, 18:12)
I'd say this one seeing as we r still posting in it...

Oh, haven't seen you in a while. I'd thought you left for good. Glad to see you back though. smile.gif

King Mystery
  • King Mystery

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:24 AM

I have a poodle because I'm sissy like that.

Blades
  • Blades

Bleh.

• Members

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:52 AM

Meow.

user posted image

She doesn't have a name, she's just Cat. She turned up just over a year ago, started feeding her and now she just hangs out here all the time. Took her to the vet to check for an identity chip, nothing, never had a collar or anything either. She's perfectly house-trained though.

hambones
  • hambones

Every Inch A King

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

I took my dog to the vet today. She has been acting the complete opposite of her normal self lately. She hasn't been eating and she is very weak. Doesn't move basically at all, we have to pick her up. Bunch of other bad signs.

Turns out she has cancer and we have to put her down tomorrow.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:50 PM Edited by Slamman, 13 February 2012 - 05:55 PM.

Yep, my sister's pets have taken a real liking to me, since I pet them more then anyone else! They come to me for affection and attention, even the cats, who used to be scared or impersonal, you know how cats are, now they come to me for attention, it's amusing since I'm much more a dog then cat person at heart.

BUMPED I see, Thought Tripmills was on a roll! ha ha

hambones
  • hambones

Every Inch A King

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

I just noticed that lol my bad. I saw there was another pet topic that was locked and it had a link for this thread.

stu
  • stu

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

I've got 1 dog called, oh god this is embarrassing... Princess. Or prinny for short, which is pretty bad as well. We got her from an animal shelter about 7 and a half years ago, she's about 8 and a half. She was already called that at the shelter, so we didn't want to change it.

She's a cross between a collie, an alsatian and a few other things. She's mad as hell, I think it's partly her personality but also partly because she's just not trained that well. She barks ALL the time, thankfully we have an old woman each side of us as next door neighbours who are both deaf as posts.

She's got a particular spot where she always does her poo. It's in this park where she likes to play, unfortunately it's right near a main road, which isn't a problem for safety because she would never run off and there's barriers anyways. It's just unfortunate because you always get motorists gawking at you whilst you pick it up. It's just a bit of bloody poo but they seem really fascinated by it.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:42 PM Edited by trip, 13 February 2012 - 08:04 PM.

QUOTE (hambones @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 13:59)
I just noticed that lol my bad. I saw there was another pet topic that was locked and it had a link for this thread.

No it's cool. I think this is the standing pet topic smile.gif

Sorry to hear about your dog. I hope she is old enough and had a solid, long, dog life. It surprising as to how many dogs/cats end up with cancer. I lost one of each to cancer myself. Both were old and had happy lives - I hope it is the same for you.

I have no new photos to share. Come on people...we all love animals - post some pics tounge2.gif

stu
  • stu

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

user posted image

rurr rurr rurr hello I'm princess

user posted image

Here's one I took of myself with my eyes closed, I feel it brings out my fur really nice rurr rurr rurr. Also you can see my cool owner stu's shoes sitting next to me. He told me I'm not allowed to eat them, but he's not the boss of me. Gotta go now there's a crotch that's not gonna sniff itself rurr rurr rurr.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Blades @ Friday, Jun 3 2011, 11:52)
Meow.

http://i191.photobuc...tt88sco/cat.jpg

She doesn't have a name, she's just Cat. She turned up just over a year ago, started feeding her and now she just hangs out here all the time. Took her to the vet to check for an identity chip, nothing, never had a collar or anything either. She's perfectly house-trained though.

Haha, I have a similar story with my cat. He turned up one day and my dad got really attached to him and we kept him. He's not trained or anything, but it was pretty hilarious when he actually opened the door to my room a few times, too bad he can't seem to do it anymore but it's funny to see him staring at the door handle.

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Scream and Run

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

user posted image

This is Maisie, a lurcher cross and an all round lovely dog. She's my sister's rather than mine, but that's as close as I get to having a pet. She can do a fantastic impression of an AT-AT.

Ptikobj
  • Ptikobj

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

user posted image

user posted image

Fresh pussy update, I posted before but they were pretty old images.

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:43 PM Edited by Markwey, 13 February 2012 - 10:14 PM.

We've had five cats and three dogs.
Here are a few older pictures of the two of our former pets that now reside at my old mans house.

It was kinda hard to let him go, cause he was a true friend of mine. But he likes outdoor life better so it was only fair for him. He's currently 8 years old.
I took this picture, I think in the summer of 2006.
user posted image

My old mans dog. From all the dogs we had him the longest. Awesome dog. He's currently 12 years old.
The picture was taken in the summer of 2001 when he was 2 years old.
user posted image

And heres an older picture of our cat that we have now. She's currently 4 years old.

user posted image

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

Nice pics, guys.

This is Ben, our dog.

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Currently we have one half siamese cat, had another one to before but she passed away for about a year ago confused.gif .

Anyways here are some pic's of our cat we have now, got her about 2 months after our old cat passed away.

user posted image

user posted image

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

2 cats, one 7 month old kitten its 1 and half year old mother.

TheTrikstar
  • TheTrikstar

Skank!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:00 PM Edited by TheTrikstar, 14 February 2012 - 03:08 PM.

user posted image

My girl cat Zamora. She's 5 smile.gif

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

Sorry for the losses, guys.
TheTrikstar, my late grandpas cats lived about 18 to 21 years.
It's great that your cat lived that long.

Here's a little more updated photo of our cat that we have now. This was taken over a year ago though.
user posted image

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (ThePinkFloydSound @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 21:51)
Nice pics, guys.

-Snip-

This is Ben, our dog.

He's so fluffy I'm going to die! tounge.gif Cute fella. I love that stoned look dogs get when you stroke them behind the ear.

This is Katie. She's lives with my aunt now because when I moved, the place I was going to wouldn't of been big enough for her and her mother. She's a Staff cross Bull Mastiff.

user posted image

God, seeing all these pets makes me want one again.

mikkenugent
  • mikkenugent

Wolf God

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

My guy is Hate Cat, a silver short hair. His name implies his attitude to strangers but he's fun. Follows me around and has recently learned the elusive high 5. He also digs the occasional Dorito.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users