Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

user posted image

https://mega.co.nz/#!GIhkRbjI!Brk4u...LquFlVrm_2adPi0

MM Issue 65, enjoy, don't miss reading anything. smile.gif
Some new stuff modified, added and more to come, as well as in the 1st post!

See ya in August!
  • Tommy. likes this

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:11 PM

I like the new design. Good job, boss. icon14.gif

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

Nice work icon14.gif

Rangerboy4
  • Rangerboy4

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

Hey Andy,

Thank you for mentioning the Los Angeles Police Department.

Keep up the good work, if you need anything message, Chief
Boss Falcone.

RoastedWafflez
  • RoastedWafflez

De Santa Syndicate

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

Andy,

Thanks for shout out, the LAPD appreciate's it.

Jack Mancini
  • Jack Mancini

Satana Cartel. OG J Mancini... GT El Santo Satana

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

Keep up the good work and thank you for the mention andy

Mlm758
  • Mlm758

De Santa Syndicate

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

Thanks for mentioning us.

Nice layout and keep up the good luck.

Android
  • Android

Nitrogen iodine carbon potassium

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

Thank you.

from the LAPD

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

Holy sh*t, where do I start? That comment you quote me on. lol.gif Never do that sh*t again, you cut out all the negative aspects and sugar coated it like a motherf*cker. Not only that but you next to my username you said I was in the AoD. The gang news section was a joke this week. Atleast you correctly identified which gang I was in but you practically said it was our worst month when it was arguably our best. "No activity" my arse, this was the only month where we actually had a meetup. biggrin.gif I'm looking forward how you make this post out to be a positive comment in the next MM. f*ckin' hell. suicidal.gif

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

user posted image

QUOTE (Chief Boss Falcone)
Thank you for the mention, Andy I and the LAPD officers and high ranking members, appreciate it. By the way we didn't really spam, we were just talking and chatting between ourselves. But thanks again for the mention.

QUOTE (Multiplayer Monitor/July 2013)
LAPD gone up a total of a few pages this month Antagonista aka Sgt. Foley rejoined them after finally choosing on an account. Few former Mancini members also went on with the LAPD crew. Jack Wilshire also got promoted up a few ranks. SAMP roleplay, bit of IV action, V chatter and preparation for V marred their month. We’ll see what happens next. LAPD also spammed a lot this month, moving up to a total of 49 pages, being the most active gang this time. Keep it up i suppose. Nice new banner was also designed for them. An LA Noire territory map was also added as their turf map, probably to be replaced by V map later on.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 18:35)
Holy sh*t, where do I start? That comment you quote me on. lol.gif Never do that sh*t again, you cut out all the negative aspects and sugar coated it like a motherf*cker. Not only that but you next to my username you said I was in the AoD. The gang news section was a joke this week. Atleast you correctly identified which gang I was in but you practically said it was our worst month when it was arguably our best. "No activity" my arse, this was the only month where we actually had a meetup. biggrin.gif I'm looking forward how you make this post out to be a positive comment in the next MM. f*ckin' hell. suicidal.gif

He usually makes mistakes of that nature, whether intentional or unintentional, who knows and who cares? Don't take it personally.

I like the new visual overhaul though, far more pleasing to the eye than the original. icon14.gif

• Janky likes this

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 02:11)
Holy sh*t, where do I start? That comment you quote me on.  lol.gif Never do that sh*t again, you cut out all the negative aspects and sugar coated it like a motherf*cker. Not only that but you next to my username you said I was in the AoD. The gang news section was a joke this week. Atleast you correctly identified which gang I was in but you practically said it was our worst month when it was arguably our best. "No activity" my arse, this was the only month where we actually had a meetup.  biggrin.gif I'm looking forward how you make this post out to be a positive comment in the next MM. f*ckin' hell.  suicidal.gif

He usually makes mistakes of that nature, whether intentional or unintentional, who knows and who cares? Don't take it personally.

Thanks for the most generic response ever. I could say "who cares" about anything but then the world would be a stagnated mess. I'm giving him aggressive construct critisim regarding his issue because last time my passive approach evidently didn't work.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

I like the new layout Andy, and dont worry we aint going anywhere any time soon. wink.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 21:29)
Holy sh*t, where do I start? That comment you quote me on.  lol.gif Never do that sh*t again, you cut out all the negative aspects and sugar coated it like a motherf*cker. Not only that but you next to my username you said I was in the AoD. The gang news section was a joke this week. Atleast you correctly identified which gang I was in but you practically said it was our worst month when it was arguably our best. "No activity" my arse, this was the only month where we actually had a meetup.  biggrin.gif I'm looking forward how you make this post out to be a positive comment in the next MM. f*ckin' hell.  suicidal.gif

Thanks for the most generic response ever. I could say "who cares" about anything but then the world would be a stagnated mess. I'm giving him aggressive construct critisim regarding his issue because last time my passive approach evidently didn't work.

Generic is just a kind way of saying he f*cks up alot. But if you want to get hostile about some sh*t, let's get hostile. You're taking what he said a bit too personally, especially over an internet forum comment. Just let the breeze flow, don't take it so harshly to your beef curtains.

It's his eMag, he can basically print what he wants to bro.. doesn't mean it's truth but it's entertaining to say the least. Take the hate as fanboyism and keep trucking, Reaper.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

• The Yardies
  • Wallis-And-Futuna
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

Of course there are going to be small mistakes. He has to look through all the active gangs topics. I can imagine that is quite tough tounge.gif

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Good work Andy. The new version of the Multiplay Monitor looks pretty good. Really looking forward to the following issues, especially those after GTA V is launched. Until then, enjoy August!

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

Good issue Andy, not seen MM for a couple of months and like the new layout that you're trying. Also Jedi is a bitch for complaining.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Good stuff Andy. I'm liking the new look already. What's better is that the Hot chicks are back, you almost got me worried with them bricks.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 04:54)

Generic is just a kind way of saying he f*cks up alot. But if you want to get hostile about some sh*t, let's get hostile. You're taking what he said a bit too personally, especially over an internet forum comment. Just let the breeze flow, don't take it so harshly to your beef curtains.

It's his eMag, he can basically print what he wants to bro.. doesn't mean it's truth but it's entertaining to say the least. Take the hate as fanboyism and keep trucking, Reaper.

Just re-read my comment. You evidently have no idea what I was trying to say. I swear most people on this forum are just like...

user posted image

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by Strength, 31 July 2013 - 03:55 PM.

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 13:43)

Just re-read my comment. You evidently have no idea what I was trying to say. I swear most people on this forum are just like...

user posted image

You are right GunWrath. It's Andy's "eMag" and he can do and write what he wishes, but this "eMag" is mostly dedicated to gangs of GTAForums, so it would make sense if the news about them are actually covered right. Kudos for the one man job and good coverege of most sections of this forums, but info about gangs is sometime too ridiculous. I know the Reapers are not the most interesting and beloved gang on this forums (and we are really not trying to be), but we are pushing foward and I think we deserve to be covered properly at least one time. In every issue so far (of Reapers existence), not a single info about us was true or covered properly. Irony is that our post count does not exceed 200 posts a month. That's 5 pages a month. 20 minutes of reading with consideration. If you can't take 20 minutes of your time to cover something properly, then what's the point of doing it at all?

Only thing I have read so far is: Another bad month for Reapers, they are slowly dying (x8, if we meant to dye, don't you think it would happen in less then a month like the rest of the so called gangs?), LeeLee (Blacklisted.) and .2D (x5, What's with LeeLee and .2D? They were members for 2 weeks and yet you continue to mention them for five straight months like they were the most significant members of our gang) and so on. Not a single word was mentioned about our newest members (true ones who actually stayed through thick and thin with us like Riot and Vegas). We were not active much through this year on games mostly due to real life, but at least when we meet up we know how to have fun. We did not completly neglect GTA IV and we can still leave a mark in a world that is now full of cheats, but world that we still love and are passionate about. Not to mention that we are preparing to rock the f*ck out of GTA V world. So I don't get your dispute (let's call it that) with Jedi. and interference into his personal opinion and constructive criticism!?

The man said what is bothering him. I said what is bothering me now, because actually he is writing about us too. About something that I created with my own free time and something that we all as a collective do and keep in motion and care about. I really don't see any harm in that? Andy as a creator (editor, writer) will take our opinions into consideration or he won't. Simple as that. We didn't stick our tongues into Andy's asshole like most of the people here and praised him for magnificent and perfect work he is doing. We pointed to him (after 8 moths of silence) what is not done right and what concerne us as a part of MM issue. It does not mean that other sections or MM as a whole is rubbish (because for a one man army it's a great effort and work). Also, this topic is used to talk about latest issues of MM in a bad or good way, right? So here is finally something out of ordinary.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Strength @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 14:50)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 13:43)

user posted image

You are right GunWrath. It's Andy's "eMag" and he can do and write what he wishes, but this "eMag" is mostly dedicated to gangs of GTAForums, so it would make sense if the news about them are actually covered right. Kudos for the one man job and good coverege of most sections of this forums, but info about gangs is sometime too ridiculous. I know the Reapers are not the most interesting and beloved gang on this forums (and we are really not trying to be), but we are pushing foward and I think we deserve to be covered properly at least one time. In every issue so far (of Reapers existence), not a single info about us was true or covered properly. Irony is that our post count does not exceed 200 posts a month. That's 5 pages a month. 20 minutes of reading with consideration. If you can't take 20 minutes of your time to cover something properly, then what's the point of doing it at all?

Only thing I have read so far is: Another bad month for Reapers, they are slowly dying (x8, if we meant to dye, don't you think it would happen in less then a month like the rest of the so called gangs?), LeeLee (Blacklisted.) and .2D (x5, What's with LeeLee and .2D? They were members for 2 weeks and yet you continue to mention them for five straight months like they were the most significant members of our gang) and so on. Not a single word was mentioned about our newest members (true ones who actually stayed through thick and thin with us like Riot and Vegas). We were not active much through this year on games mostly due to real life, but at least when we meet up we know how to have fun. We did not completly neglect GTA IV and we can still leave a mark in a world that is now full of cheats, but world that we still love and are passionate about. Not to mention that we are preparing to rock the f*ck out of GTA V world. So I don't get your dispute (let's call it that) with Jedi. and interference into his personal opinion and constructive criticism!?

The man said what is bothering him. I said what is bothering me now, because actually he is writing about us too. About something that I created with my own free time and something that we all as a collective do and keep in motion and care about. I really don't see any harm in that? Andy as a creator (editor, writer) will take our opinions into consideration or he won't. Simple as that. We didn't stick our tongues into Andy's asshole like most of the people here and praised him for magnificent and perfect work he is doing. We pointed to him (after 8 moths of silence) what is not done right and what concerne us as a part of MM issue. It does not mean that other sections or MM as a whole is rubbish (because for a one man army it's a great effort and work). Also, this topic is used to talk about latest issues of MM in a bad or good way, right? So here is finally something out of ordinary.

Well said Strength icon14.gif

'Blessed are our enemies, for they tell us the truth when our friends flatter us. '

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

The man said what is bothering him. I said what is bothering me now, because actually he is writing about us too. About something that I created with my own free time and something that we all as a collective do and keep in motion and care about. I really don't see any harm in that?

And that's understandable .. but do you find Jedi's post actual criticism or simply a disgusted comment? As far as the 'slowly dying' comment, I don't think he meant it the way that y'all are taking it. Your topic moves slowly, as well as activity in-game, etc.. so in a way, that is dying, or atleast to my interpretation. Remember, I rolled with you guys for awhile when I first came to GTAF and it was basically like sitting on a porch watching tumbleweeds roll by.

But yes, you have every right to come in here and dispute any wrong information or opinions but do it in a legit way, not a spoiled kid way like Jedi's response.. that's not going to encourage Andy to take anything into consideration. Which Andy is probably doing what I'm doing and just rolling my eyes about this whole situation. This is an 'eMag' about the gangs and other related content to GTAF but it's not a publication like NY Times, so he doesn't have to take things seriously as you may suggest. But the correct way to go about it was how you approached it.. and that may be something Andy can take into consideration and possibly rethink things about the Reapers.. but he doesn't have to, he'll post what he wants, like you say.. it's pretty simple. I just don't think y'all should take it as some act of war, when all that matters is what you guys feel about Reapers, no?

He's just giving a bit of his time to the forums for a entertaining read and a way to see what's happening around MP as well as other parts of GTAF.. so whether it's accurate info or not, it is what it is.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

Looks like you really rushed to met the deadline this issue.
But great work for that most part, I'd suggest you get some helpers.

Solo'ing the whole thing each month has got to be a pain in the ass.
You could also extend the frequency from monthly to every six weeks.
That'd be 8 Issues a year with a few special ones like the Xmas Edition or GTA V Launch Edition.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by Jedi., 31 July 2013 - 11:47 PM.

@Gunwrath: Get off your high horse. I tried it the polite way and he completely ignored it (no better than that, completely turned a blind eye and the way he quoted my comment was a big f*ck you) so I decided to take a more aggressive approach. Your whole point is that "It may be innaccurate, but that's what it is. Who cares?". If I were Andy I'd like to know when my level of quality is going down but I guess we live in a world where people don't like hearing the truth.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 18:25)
@Gunwrath: Get off your high horse. I tried it the polite way and he completely ignored it (no better than that, completely turned a blind eye and the way he quoted my comment was a big f*ck you) so I decided to take a more aggressive approach. Your whole point is that "It may be innaccurate, but that's what it is. Who cares?". If I were Andy I'd like to know when my level of quality is going down but I guess we live in a world where people don't like hearing the truth.

and you just summed it up.. some people don't want to hear the truth or really give a f*ck. This isn't Oz, it's the internet.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 23:58)
QUOTE (Jedi. @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 18:25)

and you just summed it up.. some people don't want to hear the truth or really give a f*ck. This isn't Oz, it's the internet.

user posted image

You might as well just have sent me that ^^

Erratical
  • Erratical

Just call me "E"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

Please do remember Andy has a life, he's doing it solo, he has to sum up like 12 gangs or so + other topics to cover, some have moved over 20 pages or so, which means he could of wrote the review before you did this meet-up, show some f*cking respect, if you don't like it, try it yourself.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:47 AM Edited by Jedi., 01 August 2013 - 01:08 AM.

I'm not one to point out inaccuracies because I can appreciate the work but Leelee and .2D aren't in the Reapers. You only need to look at the roster to figure that out, atleast give the illusion like you read our gangs page.  lol.gif

No one bats an eye.

Holy sh*t, where do I start? That comment you quote me on.   lol.gif   Never do that sh*t again, you cut out all the negative aspects and sugar coated it like a motherf*cker. Not only that but you next to my username you said I was in the AoD. The gang news section was a joke this week. Atleast you correctly identified which gang I was in but you practically said it was our worst month when it was arguably our best. "No activity" my arse, this was the only month where we actually had a meetup.   biggrin.gif   I'm looking forward how you make this post out to be a positive comment in the next MM. f*ckin' hell.   suicidal.gif

Everyone loses their mind.

user posted image

I think I've justified myself. Atleast I've caused enough attention that the next issue will atleast be a little bit better.

Strength
  • Strength

Sugar Tits

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:00 PM Edited by Strength, 01 August 2013 - 01:25 PM.

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 23:28)
Remember, I rolled with you guys for awhile when I first came to GTAF and it was basically like sitting on a porch watching tumbleweeds roll by.

Oh sorry did you? It must have slipped my mind with so much help and contribution you provided during your stay or showing some sort of dedication by spending an hour of your time once a week by showing up for something we had organized at the time. Remember, you also opened an M.C. after you left. How long did it last and how many organized games did you had with your recruited members or even tried to organize something on your own? How many people did it showed up? As I remember from your PM's we had the same problem. People. Organization and time were never the problem. Problem is with people who would like everything served on silver plater, without moving a finger or showing ANY dedication to just one thing. That's why you felt like you were sitting on a porch watching tumbleweeds roll by. wink.gif

Sorry for going of topic, I think me and GunWrath can take further discussion into PM's from here.

@oTFKo Devil: All understandable here. icon14.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

I left you guys because of the inactivity then I closed down the MC I came up with because I saw the majority of people in the gangs section were 12 year olds. Don't take what I said as an insult, when it's clearly truth. You guys are pretty slow moving man.. probably one of the slowest.. that's not selling your gang short, it's simply stating the obvious due to activity of us adults dealing with real-life issues. But nah, no need to take it to PM, I don't beat the ground with gorilla knuckles everytime someone doesn't agree with me. Just let it drop man and I'll keep watching the tumbleweeds. wink.gif
  • Janky likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users