Photo

How i can see coordinates

3 replies to this topic
6pakki
  • 6pakki

Der Sämme

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:42 PM

How i can see them? Some trainer or cleo?

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

I think this is what you need

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=405340

Made by gtasearcher; San Andreas debug mode

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• The Connection
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:47 PM

To find coordinates for using them in your Cleo scripts, I find it easier to use the built-in coordinate-tool of sannybuilder. It saves you the hassle of having to manually typing in all those coordinates.

Run both Sannybuilder and San Andreas. Go the the desired coordinate with your player, and than switch to sannybuilder, there you can press <ctrl>+<alt>+2 to open the coordinate manager window, where you can copy the current coordinates of the player.

Alternatively you can use <ctrl>+<shift>+C to paste the current coordinates directly into you code-edit window.

• atRM likes this

atRM
  • atRM

If you have nothing nice to say, punch them instead!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

To find coordinates for using them in your Cleo scripts, I find it easier to use the built-in coordinate-tool of sannybuilder. It saves you the hassle of having to manually typing in all those coordinates.

Run both Sannybuilder and San Andreas. Go the the desired coordinate with your player, and than switch to sannybuilder, there you can press <ctrl>+<alt>+2 to open the coordinate manager window, where you can copy the current coordinates of the player.

Alternatively you can use <ctrl>+<shift>+C to paste the current coordinates directly into you code-edit window.

Thanx man for me it was CTRL + ALT + 1  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users