[WIP] Los Santos Stories

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:21 PM Edited by GTARandom, 20 July 2009 - 05:05 PM.

user posted image
user posted image
Here is the mod i been thinking about involving a specific character in a city Los Santos (redone) since Los Angeles wouldnt be bad , and since Rockstar didnt put much work in their own city of LS in SA i thought why not , so this is how i playnned a story in general:

You are James Lockowsky an gangster from San Fierro who came to Los Santos to bring justice back to its streets , year is 2009. and the crime reached the biggest height , so he founds his own gang called Blackside Crawlers , James wants to take revenge to his rival gang Ballas for killing his sister back in 2005. city has been redone as i mentioned before and graphics are enhanced with new textures (high res ofcourse) and Enb Series ( configured properly) city is much bigger than R*'s one and has some extra areas in the suburbs.

New Radios are available:

-L.S Nation FM
-L.S-Talk
-Santos Rock 102.2
And that was an update of L.A Forum and a Mall now included to back up the lock of the topic.[SIZE=7]

txdeditor
  • txdeditor

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

Are you crazy ?? You will get banned for posting topics, Dutchy told you that one topic is enough . dozingoff.gif

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:52 PM Edited by GTARandom, 20 July 2009 - 03:16 PM.

yes 1 is enough if they are not locked but she locked them all , so its like im not allowed to post anything at all , and thats the problem , tell me where do you want me to hold this topic and move it where you want just dont lock it this time please. sad.gif

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

I really don't think it's a good idea to post a new topic
that is the same as another one you had that got locked wow.gif

And to make it worse - you still have't posted and progress whatsthat.gif

You should of make some progress with evidenece then requested your topic to be unlocked.
Not make another topic exactaly the same after your other got locked confused.gif

Just some advice ^

txdeditor
  • txdeditor

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:04 PM

Okay, you posted the progress, BUT, dude, it says Los Santos stories, mostly R* use edited older Map, but if you are making models from LA map, you should call this something like GTA Los Angeles confused.gif

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

I will change some textures and change the city name sign from LA to LS dont worry about that part.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:30 PM

Actually it wasn't Dutchy3010 that closed your topic it was me and you should have contacted ME before doing this again. Look how much simpler can we say the following :-

The Mod Showroom is only for posting previews/downloads of completed or near finished mods.

Your mod is nowhere near completion and so should not be here, really this isn't rocket science you know. I dunno perhaps I am speaking some bizarre foreign language ? If your mod is nearly completed you can show it off here, till then stop making these damn topics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users