Photo

GTA Panama

34 replies to this topic
AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:30 AM Edited by AnthMUFC-Champs, 21 July 2009 - 10:52 PM.

Grand Theft Auto Panama

Coming soon to PS3 and XBOX 360

user posted image

Welcome to Panama

Panama is the perfect escape for anyone who wants to enjoy a different kind of life. Panama is home to Golden beachs, mamoth skyscrapers and beautiful scenery. Panama also boasts of world class hotels and restaurants sure to serve any of your needs. Panama is the perfect setting for the next step in GTA and doesnt just include crowded cities but the capital of panama (Reira City) is surrounded by sprawling tropical rain forests streching right across Panama. The country is not all luxury lifestyle because Reira city is full of urban problems due to lack of urban planning throughout several decades,Panama is now facing several urban problems.With the large number of condominiums and office buildings being built, population density is increasing far beyond what was previously expected.The city's downtown streets are overcrowded with cars, creating traffic and air pollution problems. Reira city also boasts several tourist attractions, and is a stopover for other nearby destinations in the country as well as a tourist destination in its own right. The city is also responsible for the production of about 55% of the country's GDP. This because most businesses and premises are located in the city and its metro area.Panama currently has more than 110 high-rise projects being constructed, with 127 high-rise buildings already built.ReiraCity has full access to electric service, potable water, sewer lines, telephone, cable TV service, and internet service. Telecommunications are very advanced after the privatization of the national telecommunication company in the mid-1990s. Cell phone service is also very accessible. Reira City has for years boasted some of the cleanest, best-tasting water in the world. Tap water quality is excellent throughout the City metropolitan areas.Panama's international airport, Panama International Airport has two runways and is located on the eastern outskirts of the city where it is easily accessible.It has direct flights to Liberty City, Los Santos, Vice City, Las Venturas, Carcer City and all the majour cities in the carrabian area.Reira City's only transportation problem includes frequent traffic jams due to the high levels of private transport ownership. There are also buss's that run through the city and taxi's ready to take you to your next destination.The City Proper has around 813,097 inhabitants in the 23 Panama Cityboroughs.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The Story

A life sentence and a place in a level one facilitie prison. Thats what happened to the leader of Carcer Cities once most feared crime organisation. The Burrows had everything, money, girls, drugs, mansions, and most importantly power. That was untill leader Bill Burrow son of many Burrow leaders from the past was ratted out and sentenced to life in prison and his mob are spiralling out of control. After reiciving information on who ratted them out Bill and the mob plot a dangerous prison break in attempt to free Bill from prison and and go and seek revenge on the man who put him in their. After breaking out and being americas most wanted the mob evade the cops and flee to panama where the traiter lies and where the game starts. It starts at Reira City airport on a stormy early morning with the thunder and rain beating down every where. The scene starts inside the plane and you and your fellow men are talking about the man that ratted the mob out. The plane lands and a new changed appearence Bill Burrow steps of the plane with his men paying the driver. You and your men scramble into a waiting car and head off to yot new home. When you arrive at your new home the driver confronts you when your about to step off and warns you to leave the traiter alone or you and your men will be heading back to jail. The driver is actually a bent cop who has dirt on you and will force you to work for him throughout the game. The bent cop called Barry Mitch will get in the way of you catching the traiter. He is very threatening and knows powerful people and he kepps sending men to kill you. GTA Panama is not just about finding the traitor its also about building the empire you once had from scratch. To do this you must fight your way to the top in order to gain your staus and power.

Vehicles

GTA Panama boasts of the most vehicles ever in a GTA game. The game consists of vehicles from the GTA IV cannon and the GTA III cannon but redesihned. New features are also made available for this new exciting role in the game.

Bikes

Angel
BF-800
Bike
Bmx
Double T
Faggio
FCR-Lite
Freeway
Hakuchou
Innovation
Lycan
Revenant
NRG-Super
Nightblade
PCJ-800
Hellfury
Quad
Sanchez
Wayfarer
Zombie

Sports and Muscle Cars

Banshee
Bullet
Cheetah
Comet
Coquette
Dukes
Euros
Faction
Hotknife
Phoenix
Infernus
Ruiner
Sabre
Sabre GT
Stallion
Sultan RS
Super GT
Turismo
Vigero

Two-Door and Hatchbacks

Alpha
Bravura
Buffalo
Blista Compact
Bucanneer
Cadrona
Clover
Club
Esperanto
Feltzer
Fortune
Futo
Manana
Peyote
Sabre
Sentinel
Uranus
Virgo
Voodoo

Four-Door Sedans and Saloons

Admiral
Chavos
Cognoscenti
DF8-90
Dilettante
Emperor
Esperanto
Feroci
Glendale
Greenwood
Hakumai
Ingot
Intruder
Lokus
Marbelle
Merit
Oracle
Pinnacle
PMP 600
Premier
Presidente
Primo
Schafter
Sunrise
Stretch
Sultan
Vincent
Washington
Willard

SUVs, Pick-ups, and Vans

Bobcat
Cavalcade
Cavalcade FXT
Contender
Hotdog
Habanero
Huntley Sport
Landstalker
Minivan
Moonbeam
Patriot
Perennial
News Van
Pony
Rumpo
Rancher
Rebla
Romero
Solair
Stratum

Commercial/Industrial

Airtug
Benson
Biff
Boxville
Burrito
Crain
Cement Truck
Dozer
Dumper
Flatbed
Forklift
Laundromat
Mr. Tasty
Mule
Packer
Phantom
Pony
Ripley
Tanker
Securicar
Speedo
Steed
Yankee

Emergency/Goverment

Ambulance
Cargobob
Coastguard
Enforcer
FIB Buffalo
Fire Truck
HPV-1000
Hunter
Launch
NOOSE Cruiser
NOOSE Patriot
Police Cruiser
Police Patrol
Police Stockade
Predator
Rhino
SWAT Tank

Public Service

Baggage
Bus
Cabby
Coach
Forklift
Freight
Sweeper
Trashmaster
Train
Tug
Utility Van
Tow Truck
Taxi

Planes

Andromada
AT-400
Beagle
Cropduster
Dodo
Nevada
Rustler
Shamal
Skimmer
Stunt Plane

Helicopters

Annihilator
Cargobob
Hunter
Helitours Maverick
Leviathan
Maverick
News Chopper
Police Maverick
Raindance
Sea Sparrow
Sparrow

Boats

Coastguard
Dinghy
Jetmax
Launch
Marquis
Predator
Reefer
Speeder
Squalo
Tropic
Tug Boat

Characters

Bill Burrow: Born in carcer city and leader of the Burrows. Bill is an aggressive and naive mob boss who knows what he wants and how to get it. Bill aged 32 grew up being the son of a powerful mob boss. He watched men fight and die at a young age. His farther Bill senior was the leader of the Burrows just like his family desents. His mother and farther were both deseased leaving Bill and his sister behind. Bill doesn't know what happened but he had no choice but to continue the family tradition and lead the Burrows back to the top. After being one of carcer cities most feared crime family Bill went down for multiple charges against him and was sentenced to life in prison. With his fellow men struggling to keep the Mob together Bill was desprite to get out and even more desprite when his men get inside information stating that their fellow man and surrposably dead Umberto Nani a fellow worker for Bill senior who has served in the Mob for years had sold information to the police about Bill and had fleed to Panama. The Burrows hatch a prison break for Bill so they can flee america in order to kill Umberto Nani and restore order.

smaisey
  • smaisey

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

Why don't you post it again.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (smaisey @ Jul 20 2009, 10:14)

tounge.gif
yeah you wasted 6 topics you idiot.

Little William
  • Little William

Mangi PNG ya!!

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:52 AM

There are some glitches with the GTA Forums webpage recently. I bet he didn't mean to post it so many times. No need to be sarcastic.

smaisey
  • smaisey

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (Little William @ Jul 20 2009, 11:52)

There are some glitches with the GTA Forums webpage recently. I bet he didn't mean to post it so many times. No need to be sarcastic.

I know, but I couldn't resist.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (smaisey @ Jul 20 2009, 11:40)
QUOTE (Little William @ Jul 20 2009, 11:52)

I know, but I couldn't resist.

I didn't know about the Glitches and errors of GTAforums. Sorry moto_whistle.gif
Now i'm going to take time to actually read it.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:12 PM Edited by AnthMUFC-Champs, 22 November 2009 - 10:22 AM.

Thanks lads.

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

Don't worry, if it freezes when you're posting something, just go load another page. Lots of us have made the same mistakes.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Thanks for understanding lads, it went weird and posted loads notify.gif . Plz give me thoughts and ideas so i know if i should continue producing it or not.

smaisey
  • smaisey

• Members

QUOTE (AnthMUFC-Champs @ Jul 21 2009, 13:12)
Thanks lads for understanding, a didnt mean to post it that many times. It just went wierd and started posting loads of dem. notify.gif

I apologise for my flippant comment, I wrongly assumed it was someone spamming. biggrin.gif

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:19 PM

kk sowhat do you guys think about it? Any honest views are welcome and if someone could produce a map or logo that would be brill. biggrin.gif smile.gif

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:20 PM

Maybe. I mean, Panama is definitely not the best or most conventional location, and I'd like to see more "work", such as vehicles, more story and whatever.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

oh yeagh i almost forgot to mention this, if someone does make a map or logo plz leave a web link so i can use the image because i do not hav any programes(eg photobucket) to install images into my post. I hav to get them of the web. Much Thanks! colgate.gif biggrin.gif

kareljanis
  • kareljanis

Player lover

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:51 PM

photobucket is a website, not a program. you upload pictures from your computer onto it. so if u make a map yourself, save it onto ur computer, go to photobucket, upload, and it'll gave you a URL address so you can post it here

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

right thanks smile.gif

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

ADDED:

STORY
INFO ON PANAMA
VEICALS

COMING SOON:

FEATURES
CHARACTERS
MAP
LOGO

SOMEONE PLZ MAKE A LOGO OR MAP IT WILL BE VERY APPRICATED! biggrin.gif

StellarFish20
  • StellarFish20

Pow.

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

panama = not the best of locations, but great list and story biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:06 PM

Nice Update, The Story is a unusual one, Which is quite good in a New way. the only problem is the Location.I would pick an english speaking country.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:57 PM

Right, what english speaking country like? I like panama because it has a liberty city and vice city feeling all in one. any improvments?

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:53 PM

MORE TOMMOROW ENJOY!!

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:27 AM

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif Can't... lol.gif lol.gif ...stop... lol.gif ...laughing. lol.gif

I thought at first this was horribly misspelled, but it's brilliant! cookie.gif for you!

This is my own edited commentary...feel free to slap me at the end:

Panama is the perfect escape for anyone who wants to enjoy a different kind of life. Panama is home to Golden beachs, mamoth skyscrapers and beautiful scenery. Panama also boasts of world class hotels and restaurants sure to serve any of your needs. Panama is the perfect setting for the next step in GTA and doesnt just include crowded cities but the capital of panama (Reira City) is surrounded by...

orly.gif I thought it was called GTA Panama...ok continue...

The country is not all luxury lifestyle because Reira city is full of urban problems due to lack of urban planning throughout several decades,Panama is now facing several urban problems.With the large number of condominiums and office buildings being built, population density is increasing far beyond what was previously expected.The city's downtown streets are overcrowded with cars, creating traffic and air pollution problems. Reira city also boasts several tourist attractions, and is a stopover for other nearby destinations in the country as well as a tourist destination in its own right. The city is also responsible for the production of about 55% of the country's GDP. This because most businesses and premises are located in the city and its metro area.Panama currently has more than 110 high-rise projects being constructed, with 127 high-rise buildings already built.ReiraCity has full access to electric service, potable water, sewer lines, telephone, cable TV service, and internet service. Telecommunications are very advanced after the privatization of the national telecommunication company in the mid-1990s. Cell phone service is also very accessible. Reira City has for years boasted some of the cleanest, best-tasting water in the world.

Mmm Panama water, that's some good H2O...sorry...

There are also buss's that run through the city

Watch out!!

A life sentence and a place in a level one facilitie prison.

Facility?

Thats what happened to the leader of Carcer Cities once most feared crime organisation. The Burrows had everything, money, girls, drugs, mansions, and most importantly power. That was untill leader Bill Burrow son of many Burrow leaders from the past was ratted out and sentenced to life in prison and his mob are spiralling out of control.

Son of many Burrow leaders from the past? What the.?.

After reiciving information on who ratted them out Bill and the mob plot a dangerous prison break in attempt to free Bill from prison and and go and seek revenge on the man who put him in their.

It was a prison...in his MIND!!!

After breaking out and being americas most wanted the mob evade the cops and flee to panama where the traiter lies and where the game starts. It starts at Reira City airport on a stormy early morning with the thunder and rain beating down every where. The scene starts inside the plane and...

Damn, when does it start? Also, I see that Panama Airport has now been renamed to Reira City Airport...

...starts inside the plane and you and your fellow men are talking about the man that ratted the mob out...

Ahh...ratman is involved!

The plane lands and a new changed appearence Bill Burrow steps of the plane with his men paying the driver. You and your men scramble into a waiting car and head off to yot new home. When you arrive at your new home the driver confronts you when your about to step off

Better check yourself fool, this sucka is about to step off...3 snaps...and a bag of chips...

...warns you to leave the traiter alone or you and your men will be heading back to jail. The driver is actually a bent cop who has dirt on you and will force you to work for him...

This took a sudden S&M turn... nervous.gif

The bent cop called Barry Mitch will get in the way of you catching the traiter. He is very threatening and knows powerful people and he kepps sending men to kill you.

What a bent dick!

Characters

Bill Burrow: Born in carcer city and leader of the Burrows. Bill is an aggressive and naive mob boss who knows what he wants and how to get it.

Good thing he's naive!

Bill aged 32 grew up being the son of a powerful mob boss.

Lot's of people don't fully grow up until middle-aged.

His farther Bill senior

...wrote him an essay...

was the leader of the Burrows just like his family desents.

It's nice they don't like him being a mob boss.

His mother and farther were both deseased leaving Bill and his sister behind.

Killed him with her farts.

Bill doesn't know what happened but he had no choice but to continue the family tradition and lead the Burrows back to the top. After being one of carcer cities most feared crime family Bill went down for multiple charges against him and was sentenced to life in prison. With his fellow men struggling to keep the Mob together Bill was desprite to get out and even more desprite

must be a 7-up man.

when his men get inside information stating that their fellow man and surrposably dead Umberto Nani a fellow worker for Bill senior who has served in the Mob for years had sold information to the police about Bill and had fleed to Panama.

a double-triple-double agent. surrposably? Yes sir. He' surr-prisingly surr-possibly surr-posta-be dead.

that was fun! And I thought the other thread on LV was funny too...thanks for the laughs. GTA: Rear City!

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:59 AM Edited by Jacky Fiend, 22 July 2009 - 02:42 AM.

I must admit, I do quite enjoy the idea of escaping to a Central/South American city to flee a prison sentance only to find yourself in an even thicker predicament than before, sort of reminds me of Ronnie Biggs who fleed England after escaping prison and went to Brazil (where he lived in exile for 31 years).

What sort of gangs can we expect to see in Panama City? Considering it's proximity to Colombia I could imagine some form of Colombian Cartel to be involved. Since it's in Central America would the MS-13 be involved? And how about some Jamaican gangsters from the nearby island of Jamaica? Haitians and Cubans too? The possiblities are quite large. I'd like to see where you take this.

EDIT: I heard you could do with a logo...

user posted image

Hope you like it. smile.gif

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

Spaghetti Cat: I loled. I really did.

I think the stoiry's alright, but Bill Burrows strikes me as a crappy name. confused.gif

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:29 PM

What's wrong with Bill Burrows? dontgetit.gif Doesn't sound bad to me.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

Dunno...sounds unoriginal and a bit bland to me.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:09 PM

Looks like the logo I made is going to goto waste. sad.gif

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

colgate.gif lol that peice was exerlant by the way i have moved on to gta sanjuraz but i will keep panama for the laughs. and jacky if you desihn a logo for gta sanjuraz that would be amazing. thats the one ill use.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

oh and plz leave the url link jackey i need it to use it. biggrin.gif

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:30 PM

If you've given up on Panama City then I might just use it. Hmm.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

What do you need it for, Champs?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users