» «

Kate's Ghost? Possible Easter Egg or Glitch

7 replies to this topic
  • FailureInAction

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:18 PM Edited by FailureInAction, 19 July 2009 - 02:50 PM.

[SPOILER]Greetings fellow GTA IV Fans. Today I completed the story mode for the second time. I made the decision of killing Dimitri, and thus Kate died at Roman's wedding. The strange part was that after I killed Jimmy Pegorino at the Statue of Happiness, I stole a boat and headed towards the Heli Tour and stole a helicopter. I headed back to the Statue of Happiness, and jumped out of the helicopter to land on the otherwise unreachable balcony. I went through the door and went up the ladder to the Heart of the City. I then shot 10 bullets into the Heart of the City. When I had done this my cellphone rang and the caller was displayed as "Unknown Caller". I picked up the phone and the voice said something like this: "Hello Niko, this is Kate, will you take me out on a date?". I could then choose between pressing "A" to take her out on a date, or press "B" to decline. I choose to take her out on a date and the game told me to come pick her up in an hour. I then went down the ladder and out the door. I do not know of any other way of getting down from there except for jumping down. I died and woke up outside the hospital. I recieved a message from Kate saying something about maybe you were too busy getting chased by the cops to take me out on a date.

Now, is there any way of getting down from the top statue of happiness without dying?

Has this happened to any of you?

• DuKtape

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:25 PM

failure in action

• Hydro_PT

THE S.T.A.L.KE.R.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

That's an old bug, nothing new.

Btw, you should have put some spoilers there. smile.gif

• saintdave

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:09 PM

Indeed, I see you have tried to since edit the post with a spoiler tag but it’s been set up wrong. You can set them up correctly like so -

[spoiler]message goes here[/spoiler]

• drig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:45 PM

It's a Glitch, and the heart has nothing to do with her phoning, it just happens randomly sometimes.

• smeagol

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:35 AM

Some people dont know how to search. Click on this as a guide.

• GrandTheftOutlaw

That one dude

• Members

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (smeagol @ Aug 7 2009, 09:35)
Some people dont know how to search. Click on this as a guide.

I bet you were just waiting for an opportunity to use that! lol tounge.gif

• philster_12

to blame for now!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:56 PM

this is a known bug, i hope patch could fix this sad.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users