[REL|SCR|GTASA] Custom Sniper Scope

82 replies to this topic
XX3
  • XX3

MTA Gamer!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:30 AM

Hey guys! Im indonesian too YAY!
Thanks Dalva for the cool mod! icon14.gif I love it!

Hi there Cheetah and Dalva! Im XX3, nice to meet you!

I used Seabed and Dalva Scope! Perfect mods! sly.gif But I can`t use it on my MTA San Andreas:(

ThankYou
  • ThankYou

Thank you, ThankYou :)

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:29 AM

WoW wow wow! very very good work, Nice Sniper Scope...I love it is really detailed! inlove.gif

Cookies!: cookie.gif cookie.gif

dalva
  • dalva

CLEO Coder and Texturer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (Unknowness @ Nov 25 2009, 21:58)
Hmm... got a problem here.
I am using the latest version of the custom scope.
When jumping and I click to aim it already shows the scope and me in it...
Maybe the problem is because I had changed the textures of the sniper rifle?

it's an unfixable bug actually.

QUOTE (XX3 @ Nov 26 2009, 14:30)
Hey guys! Im indonesian too YAY!
Thanks Dalva for the cool mod!  icon14.gif I love it!

Hi there Cheetah and Dalva! Im XX3, nice to meet you!

I used Seabed and Dalva Scope! Perfect mods!  sly.gif But I can`t use it on my MTA San Andreas:(

Nice to meet you too

QUOTE (ThankYou @ Nov 27 2009, 07:29)
WoW wow wow! very very good work, Nice Sniper Scope...I love it is really detailed! inlove.gif

Cookies!: cookie.gif   cookie.gif

thanks

Lubas
  • Lubas

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:36 AM

Im very proud of this, good to see some Indonesian can do such as hard coder... I'm proud of this mod and you dalva. But, I wanted to know if its going to be considered as "hacks" by the SAMP servers or no?

dalva
  • dalva

CLEO Coder and Texturer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:02 PM Edited by dalva, 18 December 2009 - 03:09 PM.

QUOTE (Lubas @ Dec 18 2009, 17:36)
Im very proud of this, good to see some Indonesian can do such as hard coder... I'm proud of this mod and you dalva. But, I wanted to know if its going to be considered as "hacks" by the SAMP servers or no?

nooo... the effects are client-side, and it didnt give the player more benefit. it's a humbe sniper scope anyways.

and even if someone know you use this mod, how can he sue you? how can he get the proof to report to the admins? no proof can be taken from this mod. since the scope just shows up in your screen, not someone else.

i'm sure it's very safe to use in SAMP.

EDIT:

COMING SOON!
the even more advanced sniper scope, i called it PSO-1-TNV -- PSO-1 with thermal and night vision support.
Screenshots:
user posted image
user posted image

this thermal and night vision is still in a different .cs script, i'll merge it and upload it soon.

Lubas
  • Lubas

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 19 December 2009 - 04:05 AM

Damn, its very great, I will download the newer later. havent download it smile.gif

SupraRulz
  • SupraRulz

Noob

• Members

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Hi, I'm currently using 2.3, have used 2.2 for some time now. Can you let us know when you're releasing the NV and Thermal version please?

Thanks, and keep it up bro smile.gif

Kami7ekPL
  • Kami7ekPL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:17 PM

Hey, when you finish this? Mod is dead or what? suicidal.gif I'm maked CoD4 scope skin specially for your mod, TNV will be very useful for this sly.gif I'm think on making scopes from other games, but with TNV will be more interesting colgate.gif

dalva
  • dalva

CLEO Coder and Texturer

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Kami7ekPL @ Mar 17 2010, 01:17)
Hey, when you finish this? Mod is dead or what? suicidal.gif   I'm maked CoD4 scope skin specially for your mod, TNV will be very useful for this sly.gif I'm think on making scopes from other games, but with TNV will be more interesting  colgate.gif

nope. not dead. it's released now.

but it's a separate mod. it will be more useful since you dont need scope to see in thermal biggrin.gif

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=10975

SupraRulz
  • SupraRulz

Noob

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (dalva @ Apr 17 2010, 03:19)
QUOTE (Kami7ekPL @ Mar 17 2010, 01:17)
Hey, when you finish this? Mod is dead or what? suicidal.gif   I'm maked CoD4 scope skin specially for your mod, TNV will be very useful for this sly.gif I'm think on making scopes from other games, but with TNV will be more interesting  colgate.gif

nope. not dead. it's released now.

but it's a separate mod. it will be more useful since you dont need scope to see in thermal biggrin.gif

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=10975

Youuuuuuu sick legend! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

aceofspadedc
  • aceofspadedc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

Could you please tell me which version is this one:
http://www.gtagarage...een.php?s=18970

Its like a thermal scope I love it wow.gif

This one too please:
http://media.gtanet....thumb_18969.jpg

MW_29
  • MW_29

i came to play

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:19 PM Edited by MW_29, 02 August 2010 - 10:31 PM.

Hey Dalva, can such a thing be done to VC sniper scopes? Was it hard to code this kind of rectile in CLEO? Did you use specific opcodes which are supported only in Sa, or did you use the ones which would work for Vice City too? I'm looking forward to your reply wink.gif Good mod by the way icon14.gif

Edit: Well i tried to simplify script so I deleted those opcodes which are specific for SA ("8965: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR swimming" and
"09E7: player $PLAYER_CHAR not_frozen" ) and deleted this night scope section, so script looks like that below, and i am trying to make it working in Vice City, i changed weapond number too to 28 - sniper in VC, but when aim pressed , game freezez... ;/
Hey has anyone got idea what is wrong in this code or maybe i have cut too much ? I know asking the author will be the best sollution so dalva, i am looking forward to reply form You ;D And sorry for using Your code in public, but i am really curious if this kinda scopemodification is possible for GTA:VC, ...well both VC and SA have their stock sniper scopes made of 4 rotated fragments so it would be nice if we could use PSO-1 rectile also in VC ;D

Will you help?

CODE
// This file was decompiled using sascm.ini published by Seemann (http://sannybuilder.com/files/SASCM.rar) on 13.10.2007

{$VERSION 3.1.0027}
{$CLEO .cs}

//-------------MAIN---------------
thread 'SCOPE'

:SCOPE_21
wait 10
if
  Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)
jf @SCOPE_21
if
02D7: player $player_char currentweapon == 28
jf @SCOPE_21  
if and
00E1:   player 0 pressed_key 6
jf @SCOPE_21
0390: load_txd_dictionary "DSS"
038F: load_texture "SCOPEDAY" as 1 // Load dictionary with 0390 first
038D: draw_texture 1 position 320.6 224.0 size 650.0 455.47 RGBA 255 255 255 255

:SCOPE_160
wait 10
if
00E1:   player 0 pressed_key 6
jf @SCOPE_188
jump @SCOPE_160

:SCOPE_188
wait 1
03F0: enable_text_draw 0
wait 25
0391: release_txd_dictionary
wait 30
jump @SCOPE_21

:SCOPE_419
wait 200
jump @SCOPE_21

Festus37
  • Festus37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:47 AM

Doesnt work for me confused.gif

I launch the game, then i choose sniper and then i press right click and my game crashes..

Using San Andreas 1.0 with resolution 800x600 (I even tried different resolutions but same problem), CLEO 4, Custom Sniper Scope 2.30.. And yeah, using your original sniper.txd smile.gif

I need my scope for MTA, but i cant get it even work on Single Player. So please Dalva, can you help me?

Bl4km8
  • Bl4km8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

Great mod! seriously biggrin.gif

But how can i change the skin to the one from a Dragunov ? (the one with those arrow-looking things tounge.gif )

greetz

Dinhul
  • Dinhul

Ree_K

• Members

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:07 AM Edited by Dinhul, 10 June 2011 - 10:58 AM.

Dalva,
I'm your fan !!
Look this, there is a cleo mod 3, the AMRIFLE http://hotmist.ddo.j...ifle/amrifle.cs
If you can edit it, please make it.
you can zoom the sniper to the limit of horizon. It even works on SA-MP, the increased spawn characters, is ignored by this mod, players who are reaching out. his problem is that it increases the joint damage from sniper, I would like it just that the maximum zoom, without the damage increased. You could see it's impossible to edit the mod?
One can do that when you press Shift + X to take a picture
like the camera? So long as you wear it or else the Scope by pressing Shift + X Unlock an option to do a photo shoot where the sniper? To make a picture of the exact moment the of head shot.
It would also be nice.
That you made a command in the same mod, which makes thermal and night vision activate by pressing "F2"= thermal or "F3 " = night, So long as you only work with the PSO in the eye that you did( i loved it ). And if you give it also puts a red point, The top center "chevron" of your PSO
If you put a "chevron"red or blue light, that would make the scope, becoming both daytime and nighttime shooting.
in the cross hairs, as a DOT. Thank so much, so the Sniper Mod will be PERFECT. inlove.gif inlove.gif
I am Brazilian, already ran all the blogs and forums on mods gta sa, but nobody can do that.
I do not know where to turn, you're my last option ",
I'm already desperate suicidal.gif
please heed my request.
Waiting for answers ...
user posted image

Methical
  • Methical

★★★★★

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:11 AM

Nice bump bro tounge2.gif

dalva
  • dalva

CLEO Coder and Texturer

• Members

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

I'm sorry i've been replying in PM and not in this thread, and it's been more than a year since the last version, and i'm now planning to release v2.40 with Improved Code, deleting unnecessary lines/delays, and, if permitted by Ryosuke839, i will add his AM Rifle Extended Scope Magnification Code, refined to be used in SAMP, as a seperate .cs file.

I'm currently waiting for Ryosuke839's reply on my permission request

Dinhul
  • Dinhul

Ree_K

• Members

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:08 AM Edited by Dinhul, 26 June 2011 - 01:20 AM.

Oh! this is perfect!
I really like your MODs *---*
But I still think that everything would be in the same mod
great, Dalva, You're my hero. \O|
If the original creator permits, will be perfect. happy.gif
Night Vision.
+ Thermal Vision.
+ Zoom 16x.
+ PSO scope.
+ Trail realistic shot.
+ Photo Scope.
= Real Perfect Sniper *-----* cool.gif
Until I was thrilled ...
cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

Change the name !!
"DALVA PERFECT SNIPER MOD"
icon14.gif

Ah! almost forgot, a mod that has appeared in aki forum that was a "realistic Headshot" What was possible to see fragments of the victim's head fly ... it appears here:
http://www.gtaforums...ic=461800&st=40

The screenshot.
user posted image

Well this mod if you can also utilize it would be better in a separate mod, because the samp, maybe cause unexpected bugs ...
but it would make the "more perfect than perfect" if it is even possible. ^ ^

Animus120
  • Animus120

_THe uNKNoWN SoLDieR_

• Members

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

hey, any idea why I can't use this mod?
It works but after 3 seconds, it doesn't load the textures and instead return to the sniper's default scope.
btw im Indo too lol. join the GTA San Andreas Indonesian group on Facebook
anyway, cookie lol cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

powerofpencil
  • powerofpencil

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

Guys how do I switch between the scopes in-game? Like from the regular scope to nightvision etc?

ShaggyBoy
  • ShaggyBoy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Hi! I have a problem here, i have moded the sniper then i must use txd workshop, but i can't find the SNIPERcrosshair.png, Where i can find it? Thanks Before.

emerson machado silva
  • emerson machado silva

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

boa

Rizky Rizaldi
  • Rizky Rizaldi

IMasterFX's another Nick

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

Great job guys, especially @Dalva, I'm also fom Indonesia too, from Eastern Borneo

I just wanna ask

Can you add target range bar on the side?

It will looks great

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users