» «

Map color change request

No replies to this topic
  • yay_waffles

Original Waflcopter

• Members

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:22 AM Edited by yay_waffles, 19 July 2009 - 10:04 PM.

So can someone turn make that map keep all of the names of the areas on it but can someone remove the White back, as well as turn all properties to a single color keep them separate though something neutral like white would be good when I did it I had too much degeneration on the area names. And if at all possible make it easy to change the color of each area separately like lets say I want to make the airport red but keep the rest of the city the neutral color.

I'm not too worried about the big island names as that is easy enough to just put in a new on above it so the big letters that say Bohan or like Alderney can be removed.

And lastly remove liberty cities neighborhoods and put maybe in a special graphic or just a classy yet business like font The Commission.

And that should be all if I come up with anything else I may amend my request a bit. Thanks in advance

EDIT: The color change of the territories isn't as big of a deal as long as I can change a territories color one at a time it is good enough for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users