Photo

[IV]NooseMod

185 replies to this topic
lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:55 AM

I just found out that it instantly finishes the mission on bus stop, and cluckin Action but the only other missions i have tested are office stuff, and introduction

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:14 PM Edited by XXLpeanuts, 30 July 2009 - 06:47 PM.

okay i am sick of this where is this supposed "scripts" folder in my GTA IV directory???
There is no suck thing, in my C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\common\data folder there is a folder called "Script" but not "scripts, so what is this folder and where is it?

If i need to create one do i just make a folder called "Scripts" in my C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ directory?

Dont matter i got it working, didnt have the complete .net scripthook package.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:27 PM

cant really complain (all bugs actually fixed!) but is it possible to add some more options along with the weapon armory like:

-w/o gas mask
-vehicle
-number of teammates
-general overall difficulty (not on every mission beginning)
-add the squad members when the mission Begins
-weapons to cost (some) money

would be pretty amazing @___@

(imo it was the best part of the mod sad.gif )

its not wink.gif
icon14.gif

.Trooper.
  • .Trooper.

D1RTY & WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

XXLpeanuts, dont come moaning here that you cant get it working because YOU were careless with downloading the requirments, _Hax has been working hard on 3 of his mods all at once and deserves some credit, not your moaning of "im sick of this". Grow up, please.

_hax, the music was good...But it wasnt the best part, It just added enthusiasm and stuff to the mission, lol

_hax
  • _hax

.net scripter

• Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:54 PM Edited by _hax, 31 July 2009 - 12:09 PM.

ok i figured out what was wrong with that helmet

Okay, i did a little bit more playing too try and help you find the problem, it's def with this script.

Nah, it wasn't script falut, it's game

1. w/o gas mask
2. vehicle
3. number of teammates
4. general overall difficulty (not on every mission beginning)
5. add the squad members when the mission Begins
6. weapons to cost (some) money

(I let myself add numbers)

1. as I said before, this is rather arcade mod, not sim. If I added so many useless (it's my opinion) options mod would stop working, start to lag game, or worse (explode computer rolleyes.gif )
2,3. same as above
4. nice idea smile.gif
5. could be good idea, I'll think about it
6. Man, even in 3rd world countries police officers don't pay money for equipment biggrin.gif

manx2007
  • manx2007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:50 PM Edited by manx2007, 01 August 2009 - 02:51 PM.

-Grate, grate work but i have many problems!
1) -if i go the police station and i go on duty ,after i walk a while and i come back, if i go of duty,game will crash
-same thing if i go on duty, finish the mission and i return the station. if i go of duty ,game crash
-if i go on/off duty several times when i m for the firs time at the police station ,game work perfect and nico will by changed every time whit the noose guy.-this time game work.
2) if i die, game crash in front of hospital in noose uniform.

-i have NooseMod 0.16
,891 net script hook,vista 64, 1.0.4.0 patch, asi loader (dsound.dll 1.0.2.0b) ,scripthook.dll 0.3
-i use "Any taxi script" and work perfect
-i tried with no other scripts outside of NoosMod and i have the same problems,nothing has changed

-if you finish and work, you are the best.-however, it a grate idea and you did a grate work.-keep it up

-for hippiecommunist:-update the bodyguard recruit mod for patch 1.4. -it a grate mod and i want to play whit my patch.

-for everyone: -I m very ,very bad english speaker and please excuse me for mistakes.

-apparently i have the same problems in the 0.17 version.-first problem is in this version.

icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:19 AM

i took some time to play this mod:

-cases of no rewards in the end of a mission
-mission ends when you catch a taxi to the mission
-after dying on duty, trying to put a helmet (as niko) crashes
-blip points to dead squad members

ideas:
-slightly higher rewards
-selecting a vehicle (most places are far, the van is pretty slow)
-vehicle spawn only when going on duty
-random mission after completing all the missions
-random range of terrorists/hostages amount
-any basic mod configuration file (.ini, .settings)

inlove.gif

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

Also i know this is a NOOSE mod, but could you release a similar mod that basicaly does the same but for Standard LCPD, i know you can already get in a cop car and be a "vigilante" but that sucks cus you still get cops on you for killing the criminals, could you make it so when you go to police station and go on duty you select between noose and LCPD, and if you select LCPD you get one officer (instead of the squad, so to simulate a patrol) and a patrol car spawns, and you could elaborate on the standard "vigilante" missions to make more interesting ones, i dunno like burglarys or "shot fired in west...blah blah" and have it so you can call back up too.

At the moment im just going on duty and getting in a squad car and doing it but only problem with that is you have a swat team in a squad car lol, and you cant call back up when you are at the scene for some reason................Cant enter the police computer screen. But yea so you could make two parts to your mod, reletavly easily as the ground work is there already. Just a thought but it would be cool :0

manx2007
  • manx2007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:51 PM Edited by manx2007, 02 August 2009 - 06:28 PM.

-Hei with xliveless097 work!-no longer crash when is chaged noos guy in nico!-maybe RSGC is to blame!-i do not know!-I tell you to know and if you can and want ,maybe you fix this thing!
-cases of no rewards in the end of a mission
-blip points to dead squad members
-if i start a game mission by mistake,game crash

-ideas:

-make 8 mission or how you want it to be for each island and each set of missions to by played only in that island!
-let my chose what vehicle i wont to play the mission!-Ido not know ,could be: x-noose van (black)
x -police patrol (merit)
x -police cruiser
x -noose patriot
x -fbi car
-More money for high level difficulty
-general overall difficulty (not on every mission beginning)
-add the squad members when the mission Begins
-number of teammates
-If you could make the noose guy never pass by my front when i shoot the terrorists would be a good thing!

manx2007
  • manx2007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

-I know, i m very annoying guy but this is it!-Whit 0.892 work with both, xliveless097b or dsound.dll!-mod was not guilty!
-anyway, now gives my an error in console with both,xliveless or dsound.dll when i finish the mission and not receiving the reward.-dead people appear and disappear when i m in action!
-I forgot, the music was good and you ar the best!-you had a brilliant idea and your mod is the best!

icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

_hax
  • _hax

.net scripter

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

Sorry but I'm afraid this mod is going to die because of major, unfixable bug (the helmet one). Player's ped is stored in different forh than other peds and it seem it's "props" (helmets, hats, glasses) don't load at model change (it is required to switch from niko to noose guy and vice versa). This is neither script falut nor .net Scripthook - it's game. But there is hope. If ped models editing was possible someone could do noose skin for niko (so changing models wouldn't be necessary).

So, could anybody do it? Could anybody make noose skin for niko's model? Until then this mod is suspended

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

any chance you could take up my idea then? the LCPD mod????
Just a little conversion yea?

Anna&I
  • Anna&I

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

_hax too bad about this mod. I was wondering I don't know if it is possible or if you want to take on a new mod ,but I was wondering based off this mod could you make a gang takeover mod ? What I mean have places you can go on a map to talk to different gang leaders and they give you a job to take out another gang in a neighborhood ? Have it be tons of gang members to take out and once you do so go back to the mission giver to receive pay.

It would be same basis principle of this mod. Go to blip = accept mission = go to random place to kill gang members= receive payment.

Could this be done ?

_hax
  • _hax

.net scripter

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:50 PM

any chance you could take up my idea then? the LCPD mod????
Just a little conversion yea?

In this kind of mod player's model should be changed (noosemod - noose officer, lcpd mode - police officer)
But after model change game crashes when you put on helmet/cap/glasses

... Go to blip = accept mission = go to random place to kill gang members= receive payment.

Could this be done ?

It could be. Furthermore, it sounds easy to do. But you'd get bored after making 10th mission

Anna&I
  • Anna&I

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

I don't believe I would. It would be something to do in between missions. I liked the level where niko had to go to the construction yard and take out all the gangsters and when he had to go for ulpaper and take out the "terrorist". I like the challenge to see can I last and make it through.

would it be anyway to trick the game into letting you do more little jacob drug missions ? One more question how is the mission creator coming along ?

Thanks anyway.

manx2007
  • manx2007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:04 PM

-I do not know,it posible to say stupid thing because i do not have the necessary knowledge!- Make Nico cop with cop uniform!-i saw in Character Components Mod by lilmcnessy, Nico was dressed in policeman clothes with random clothes function!-What is the problem?-i like mor!-you not need to change the character,you can chage the clothes!

_hax
  • _hax

.net scripter

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

-I do not know,it posible to say stupid thing because i do not have the necessary knowledge!- Make Nico cop with cop uniform!-i saw in Character Components Mod by lilmcnessy, Nico was dressed in policeman clothes with random clothes function!-What is the problem?-i like mor!-you not need to change the character,you can chage the clothes!

speak english please because I don't understand you

I don't believe I would. It would be something to do in between missions. I liked the level where niko had to go to the construction yard and take out all the gangsters and when he had to go for ulpaper and take out the "terrorist". I like the challenge to see can I last and make it through.

would it be anyway to trick the game into letting you do more little jacob drug missions ? One more question how is the mission creator coming along ?

Thanks anyway.

I'll think about it. But they can't spawn in random - I'd need to create missions like in noose mod.

More jacob drug missions? no porblem. They seem to be easy to do, but it wouldn't work exactly as "normal" jacob missions (ex. you have to call ex. 555-JACOB instead selecting Phonebook>Little Jacob>Drug (...) ). They would be actualy endless.

And what do you need mission creator for, when noosemod is no longer developed?

Anna&I
  • Anna&I

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (_hax @ Aug 2 2009, 22:12)

More jacob drug missions? no porblem. They seem to be easy to do, but it wouldn't work exactly as "normal" jacob missions (ex. you have to call ex. 555-JACOB instead selecting Phonebook>Little Jacob>Drug (...) ). They would be actualy endless.

This would be cool. I am just throwing my very own suggestions in the pot. I don't mean to sound demanding or I am forcing anything I wanted just to suggest. If it is any problem I apologize.

_hax
  • _hax

.net scripter

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Anna&I @ Aug 2 2009, 22:16)
QUOTE (_hax @ Aug 2 2009, 22:12)

This would be cool. I am just throwing my very own suggestions in the pot. I don't mean to sound demanding or I am forcing anything I wanted just to suggest. If it is any problem I apologize.

Of course it's noy a problem smile.gif I love to hear people's suggestions, because my mods are made for them.

manx2007
  • manx2007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:36 PM Edited by manx2007, 04 August 2009 - 09:18 PM.

-yes, i like to deliver drugs and kill some gangs members in different places!-i like to chase or be chased by the police or gang members!-if the price is good then is perfect!-you can combine tuning mod with this mod!-in AUTOPARTS or AUTO REPAIRE buildings,in game (like police departments,you can note on map) ,you can tuning the vehicles ,you can bring requested vehicles (scenario whit police and gang members) for money (40% of the vehicle) or any vehicle for less money(15% of the vehicle).-Tuning price, not to big but to be there.-you can make races whit nico chased by the cops or gangs members in cars(extra option) and there ,you can repaire any vehicle(and police cars) but you can choose to not change the color of the car, for a little price.-to rob the museum, layer office and bank with cops in them, if you can put cops instead of terrorists, and when start ,you can form a team and choose the number of collaborators(like bodyguard mode)!-money will be divided in equal parts to the team members.-you can rob gangs for money ,drugs ,kill gangs for others(revenges) or make other things whit your team or alone in difrent places.-Roman with a text message make conection with an russian guy or jamaican,i don t know,and this gives nico some mission to do.-If you want to do something then do to be closer to reality! -I don t know ,many ideas!-you can do someting whit your work!-Excuse me for my bad english!-Make something, don t give up and Bye Bye!

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:11 PM

my game has never crashed with this mod................?

Rawmeat
  • Rawmeat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:06 AM

Wow this mod is a must try, i have v.1.0.2 any download link somewhere? (I read it's suspended but if the only problems is on 1.0.4 it's not really gonna hurt me tounge.gif )

_hax
  • _hax

.net scripter

• Members

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

problem appears in every gta version

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:14 PM

sooo... is this because of the helmet after duty crash?

iEnemY66
  • iEnemY66

pwn scripter

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:01 AM

this mod is cool, i have XLiveLess, gta4 with 4 patch, and in this mod i have only 1 bug - in missions, .net console give a message - about memory or something... i have NO CRASHES, mod working normal... (sorry my bad english)

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (_hax @ Aug 2 2009, 20:43)
Sorry but I'm afraid this mod is going to die because of major, unfixable bug (the helmet one). Player's ped is stored in different forh than other peds and it seem it's "props" (helmets, hats, glasses) don't load at model change (it is required to switch from niko to noose guy and vice versa). This is neither script falut nor .net Scripthook - it's game. But there is hope. If ped models editing was possible someone could do noose skin for niko (so changing models wouldn't be necessary).

So, could anybody do it? Could anybody make noose skin for niko's model? Until then this mod is suspended

OOORRRR u can complete this mod without the helmet features... (never liked those gas masks anyway)
mercie_blink.gif

i mean who cares for the helmet? lol sly.gif suicidal.gif
i just dont get it...

iEnemY66
  • iEnemY66

pwn scripter

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:40 PM

made a bacalva (terorist's\CT's mask) instead of gas mask!

_hax
  • _hax

.net scripter

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:18 PM

OOORRRR u can complete this mod without the helmet features... (never liked those gas masks anyway)
mercie_blink.gif

i mean who cares for the helmet? lol sly.gif suicidal.gif
i just dont get it...

It's not about gas mask but player helmet, so no matter if you put on/off gas mask - game crashes when going back to niko skin. Believe me I've tried fixing it again and again, I've use player selector and it crashed too (I mean when I changed my model back to niko's and got on bike). As I said before, only modifying existing Niko clothing so it looks like noose one can do the trick. Every model change crashes game while putting on helmet after going back to player mdoel

jesus is it so hard to understand confused.gif

iEnemY66
  • iEnemY66

pwn scripter

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:07 PM

i no have crashes to niko skin... you need video\screenshots?

Rawmeat
  • Rawmeat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

Be strong! You can do it! icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users