Photo

Best place for a rampage

3 replies to this topic
Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:08 AM

Sometimes you feel like you just have to go on a killing spree and destroy as many people as possible devil.gif

Not just on the "official" rampages, they're small time and are just useful for practising for a real rampage.

But when you go on a full rampage, where's your favourite spot to do it?

On Staunton Island there's a nice place just north of your hideout. On the road up towards the hospital there are some steps on the left which lead up to a platform area which is nicely covered and so protects you from helicopters. You can throw Molotov cocktails and grenades over the wall for as long as you want. If you go all the way up to the wall to shoot over it then the helicopters can get to you. But I usually use that as a way to get an FBI car early in the game. Once they start showing up there's an adrenaline pill on that ledge which gives you the advantage when you rush down to grab their car. Make sure that there are no FBI alive or they'll shred the car before you can drive away. It's a short drive back to the hideout where you should have at least 4 bribes. That should take enough of the heat off for you to get the car back to Portland docks.

In Shoreside Vale I like the concrete platform just over the tunnel entrance, a bit north of your hideout. If you stand right in the NW corner of it then police cars, FBI cars, army trucks and even tanks will go hurtling down the slope next to you and crash on the road below. You can drop Molotovs and grenades onto them to take care of any that survive the crash.

You are wide open to helicopters there though but the rocket launcher will take care of them. Although any that park themselves above you will do you damage as you shoot them down.

Where's your favourite spot?

Steve

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:37 AM

Theres a little pedestrian bridge in the skyscraper part of Staunton, its good for chucking grenades and molotovs off to keep away pesky tanks. Also that big star sculpture thing is good to climb on and shoot off of.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:56 AM

I like rampaging in Portland when the Leones hate you, it just feels scary. I like doing it up on the roof of that garage with a shotgun spawn on it which can be reached from the other side of it which is across Sal's house.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:28 PM

I like killing enemy gang members, especially the Colombian Cartel (Cedar Grove). With the AKs they use after "The exchange", they are quite a tough threat. Besides, I'm sure Claude would want to kill as many of them as possible even after killing Catalina.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users