» «
Photo

[New Wave] Players community

2 replies to this topic
Skyforger
  • Skyforger

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:06 PM Edited by Skyforger, 04 July 2009 - 07:11 PM.

Hi there ! Well basically i am making more like a players community to play multiplayer more interesting and fun

So what's in it ? And what's new ?

Role Play : Protect the President is two sides assassins and Secret Service and Police. President has one or two guards(Secret Service) goes with him everywhere. Police support them and secure the area. Assassin try to kill president they only know that he is going from Airport to Majesctic hotel suite. We play without blips !! so it's more interesting and real and there is no problem to find the target as they know the route!

Sprint Race Racers gather at one spot then we add a Way Point on the map where is finish and race to the finish using all the routes they want !

Moto freestyle Players do stunt's on skate parks! Everybody has 1:30 minute to do them. While juge giv them scores, usually 3 juge's

This just some small part what i come up with. Later if there will be responsiveness in my project i will make our own web page.
We would play with TeamSpeak Xfire ore Ventrilo so we don't need to write.
I would make a schedule of events or make that every event is in one of weeks days

So who can join ? Every body as long as you are honest and want to enjoy the game and don't ruin it for others ( i prefer older players from 20 - 99 but age shouldn't be a problems long as you play honest

you can add me : Debesukaleejs and have some fun

P.S. To moderators please don't close this one i will make proper page when i have some responses from people

.Trooper.
  • .Trooper.

D1RTY & WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:11 PM Edited by .Trooper., 04 July 2009 - 07:14 PM.

Looks clean to me, but if your looking for a group of players to do lots of events in, I suggest this goes in the Events section...

To get you started, you should request some graphics here for your gang. See some other gangs to check the layout of their first page. Check this unofficial beginners Guide to starting a gang

Good luck. icon14.gif

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

I'll move this to events. That's the place to go if you're mainly wanting to to get some people together and arrange games. Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users