Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

Username: LaUgHiN gUy
Time Zone:Eastern Standard time
Platform(s):Xbox 360
MP Games Played:Gta V 
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Constantly 
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:4
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:What do you need out of me?
Tell Us About Yourself:Want to know something, ask.
Anything Else:

LoH Will I Am
  • LoH Will I Am

Death Dealers Blaine County [MC]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by LoH Will I Am, 21 March 2014 - 11:23 AM.

Username: LoH Will I Am

Time Zone: Eastern time

Platform(s): 360

MP Games Played: GTA v, World of tanks, AC black flag .. etc.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily

Any Entries In Your Member Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: LoH, Pros

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I have a lot of leadership experience, thought out my stay at LoH for the past 3 years. I'm a great drive/shot okay at sniping but it's just not my style. I like to role play.

Tell Us About Yourself: ASK!! :)

Anything Else: ... I'm mainly looking for a Law Enforcement crew to role play with, must be mature and active. Hit me up ... Thanks

Topic closed: Found a Crew!

GamerBhoy89
  • GamerBhoy89

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

Username: Gamer_Bhoy_89 (Social Club username)

Time Zone: GMT 00

Platform(s): Xbox 360 (for GTA Online)

MP Games Played: GTA Online, Battlefield 4, Killzone Shadow Fall, FIFA 14

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Only registered today

Any Entries In Your Member Log: As of now, No.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Tartan Leaf Clovers [TTLC] (Not really active) || Boards Crew 2 [BOC2] || Frag Tag Crew [FRAG] || SCOTLAND ELITE [SCOE] (Only because I'm Scottish)

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can drive, glue myself to the team, and have a tendancy to time a grenade well.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm Scottish.. lol

Anything Else: I don't talk much on Xbox Live since I don't have a working mic at the moment. I don't take gaming serious. I'd feel uncomfortable playing in a Crew that overly takes the game seriously, and I'd hesitate on making a slight mistake to be showered with abuse. I play purely for my enjoyment and I like playing GTA V a lot. (I have over 75 hours logged into single player and over 40 on GTA Online)

trawetSluaP
  • trawetSluaP

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by trawetSluaP, 19 March 2014 - 11:47 PM.

Username: trawetSluaP (XBL GT: The Raging)

Timezone: GMT 00

Platform(s): Xbox 360 (For GTA: Online

MP Games Played: GTA: Online, BF4, FIFA 14, KZ:SF.

How often do you visit the GTAForums: Registered today, been visting daily for a week or so.

Any entries in your Memember Log: No.

Any previous Gangs you've been in: We Like Short Shorts, which I created and now am the only active member left :(

How can you contribute to a gang: Decent driver, half decent shot, plenty of imagination and can be both serious and/or silly!

Tell us about yourself:  I love video games, football, films and music.  I also love cars which explains my tendency to hunt for rare or rarely used cars in GTA:O.

Anything else:  I have a mic, start of shy but it doesn't last.

chadms2010
  • chadms2010

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

Username: chadms2010
Time Zone: eastern
Platform(s): ps3
MP Games Played: cod, bf, gta
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily 
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: gamestop atl & gang atl. 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: able to fly, drive, shoot well. I am a loyal team player. I take direction well.
Tell Us About Yourself:  i've been gaming since atari. I love cartoons. I love movies of any genre and consider myself somewhat of a film buff.
Anything Else: Im  looking to play with a some what serious crew. I don't like versus or TDM or just running around the streets killing each other. I'm looking for a loyal active crew that wants to make legit money. Preferably a smaller crew would be idle. One that filters out nonsense players.  I like role playing to an extent.. Planning and executing missions as a team.. If i sound like someone you want on your team let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read this and considering me.

• knightbmb and WilsonM826 like this

JauntyJugernaut
  • JauntyJugernaut

JauntyJugernaut

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by JauntyJugernaut, 21 March 2014 - 12:14 AM.

Username - JauntyJugernaut
Age - 19
Time Zone -Eastern
Platforms(s) -PS3
MP Games Played - GTA5, MineCraft, I own Battlefeild, don't really play it that much, as well as borderlands 1&2
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums - Hardly ever
Any Entries In Your Member Log - No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In - I Used to own a small crew called Gopher Rescue, everyone became inactive, I realized I don't have the time or the patience to effectively run a crew.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang - I'm an average player, there's nothing I can think of, I suppose I just make a good low tier crew member. If i were to join, we could see where it goes from there.  
Tell Us About Yourself - I enjoy video games in a casual sense, in no way am i hard core, quite the opposite, much more easy going. 
Anything Else - I own a decent wired headset(w/ mic), a my favorite things to do in gta online are co-op missions and goofing around in free roam. I very much prefer smaller communities or tight knit communities. 

• knightbmb likes this

Unseen_Bull
  • Unseen_Bull

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

Username: Unseen_Bull
Time Zone: Space Time
Platform(s): Sony current-gen
MP Games Played: GTA Online, NBA 2k series, TBA
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Several times a week. At least once a day.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Por Que?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Grove St. before Rider n Big Smoke sold out...Most people know what really happened tho.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I make situations smoother, I keep the squad calm. I'm the dude that's keeping the big homie from turning your girl into a slore. Not cause I care tho...
Tell Us About Yourself: I travel the galaxy. Currently living in Lost Gates scalping old folks with butta knifes with Lord Quas. We all about that gudda life.
Anything Else: Ask your local government, they have info on me from my old life.

LuigiMancini
  • LuigiMancini

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

Username: LuigiMancini
Time Zone: England/Uk
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA,Red Dead, Fifa, COD
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Atleast once a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log: N/A
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Mancini Crime Family (Best on gtaIV) I ran my own Forelli Crime Family 30+ Members
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I have a huge amount of experience giving and taking orders, i listen and get sh*t done, i can be seen as an athority figure if given the appropriate rank i was Capo in Mancinis and Boss for Forellis
Tell Us About Yourself:GTAV enthusiast, cool guy not a mong not squeeky down for a chill and ofcourse 420 <3
Anything Else: Im very very experienced and are capable of almost everything, ask around for the Mancinis youll soon find out who i am... Thank you

Skrap
  • Skrap

Popa Skrap

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

Username: Skrap
Time Zone: Eastern TIme
MP Games Played: 

14D 9H 44M

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Often
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Idk
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Like one MC
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Yes, can contribute a lot.
Tell Us About Yourself: My name is Tony, but people call me Skrap. I like riding bikes, I am a bike person. I'm looking for a active MC. I usually ride sport bikes, but ill ride a chopper if i have too.
Anything Else: My gamertag is Skrap75 also my social-club name is also Skrap75

drkkid
  • drkkid

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

Username: Drkkid

Time Zone: Central

Platform: Xbox 360

Contribution: Willing to help other members and just be myself.

About Me: I'm casual and laid back. I'm more into missions and doing crazy things than killing other people. Other than that, you will need to find out first hand. I also have a headset if anyone cares.

Everything Else: To sum it up, I've been only using these forums to find a crew with no Luck on my part. 

Philichino
  • Philichino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:46 PM Edited by Philichino, 29 March 2014 - 07:32 AM.

Username: Philichino
Time Zone:Pacific Time Zone UTC 08:00
Platform(s): Xbox360
MP Games Played : COD Black Ops, GTA Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Once or twice a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:( ROBO) Robots with Guns
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I'm on GTA daily... most of the time.  :turn: 
Tell Us About Yourself: Level 120-ish on GTA online. Not really looking for a serious crew with objectives, just a crew to have good times with. I have a mic.  :cool: 
Anything Else: I like jets and sticky bombs  :happy:
I also regularly call pegasus for tanks  and let lower level players ride in them and cause general mayhem. :devil:   
CLOSED FOUND A CREW...

• Plague Joker likes this

Souldevil21
  • Souldevil21

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:32 AM Edited by Souldevil21, 27 March 2014 - 02:36 AM.

Username:souldevil21
Time Zone:U.S central time
Platform(s):PS3
MP Games Played: I've played all gta games red dead redemption and max Paynes
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I'm on it a lot probably 3-4 times a day now
Any Entries In Your Member Log: none yet will be soon though
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I've been in a couple of small gangs but they weren't very active
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can hold my own against cops even at my small rank 10 and work hard to help the crew out
Tell Us About Yourself: I live in Oklahoma and play gta 5 4-5 hrs or so a day I've been trying to 100% the story before working online hence the low rank 10
Anything Else: I just want a active crew who can help me out
  • Plague Joker and WilsonM826 like this

ShockGazm
  • ShockGazm

ℳarco ℛeus

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:53 PM Edited by ShockGazm, 26 March 2014 - 09:57 PM.

Username: ShockGazm
Time Zone: London Time Zone
Platform(s): Xbox 360. I also have a PS3 and PS4, but I play my Xbox mostly because of GTA V.
MP Games Played: Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4, GTA V, FIFA 14. As far as games I'm currently playing, that's it.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Only signed up today as of March 26th 2014. I used to be a member back when GTA 4 came out but yeah, that was a while back.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not yet
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Only a crew made by my friends but they no longer play Xbox, so that's why I'm here. I'm hoping to join a fun crew but also a crew that's good with jobs.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm an average GTA 5 player, on times I can be better. I'm a good driver, I'm a good support player as I have always been with past games like Halo, I have a lot of experience with various video games in general (My Xbox Live profile has 6 years)... I'm basically not a noob but rather a well experienced gamer. I'm not a serious gamer but that doesn't mean I can't do my best regarding mission in GTA Online etc. I play GTA everyday, I'm level 58, I'm struggling to go higher as I've been playing on my own rescently. I can be a great crew member if you let me, as long as the crew is fun, respectable and helpful, you have just invited a good crew member. :) Also, you have to be over 18 or over, or I won't join. With all do respect. :)
Tell Us About Yourself: Gaming wise, I'd like to think I'm a fun and mature gamer. If you treat me with respect, I'll treat you with respect. I take offence to nothing whatsoever. I like to excercise, eat healthy and drink water. I'm quite a chilled guy, I live a simple life, I guess I'm also a simple guy but I do have a personallity so don't worry I'm not a brainless zombie *Grrr Brains* -_- I dunno. That's all I guess.
Anything Else:
Urmm, if you want a good crew member to join your crew, just msg me on here or send me a message on Xbox Live. ;) My gamertag is my username, ShockGazm. Cheers, and hopefully I can join a fun crew soon.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by Xavierr, 27 March 2014 - 09:48 PM.

QUESTIONS ANSWERS

Username: Xavierr (GT XavierCHDGCM)

Time Zone: UTC 5:00 (eastern coast USA)

Platform(s): Xbox 360, gonna get pc games and xbox one when I have money

MP Games Played: AC 3, brother, and black flag, gta v, fifa 12

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? couple times a day

Any Entries In Your Member Log?  yes

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? yes, but i'm just learning how crews work so I've been inactive with for awhile

How Can You Contribute To A Gang? great driver, great pilot of buzzard, and decent shot riding passenger in getaway vehicle

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a college student, I like cars and sports bikes, I also like luxury things like phantoms and expensive suits/brands. also, it takes me a little bit to warm up to new people.

Anything Else? when I get a new job and fall semester 2014 starts I'm not going to be able to go online as much

UFBadside
  • UFBadside

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

Username: UFBadside
Time Zone: eastern
Platform(s): Playstation/Xbox 360
MP Games Played:COD Ghost, Battlefield, GTA 5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every few hours
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: LS OG13
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Gun skill, I'm a decent driver, and I stay loyal to the code.
Tell Us About Yourself: Florida boy who don't do no talkin'. I keep it real and i'm bout' action.
Anything Else: Loyal to the core.

TLK_Bosss
  • TLK_Bosss

Last Few MC President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

*DELETED*

AzEdit™ › Right, you're the TENTH person on this page alone that thought this was a page for advertising your own crew. Read. The. Main. Post. I'm not sure how to make it any clearer. Oh wait, how about this:

NEXT PERSON TO ADVERTISE THEIR sh*tTY CREW IN THIS THREAD GETS A 24 HOUR SUSPENSION

• Toke, GunWrath and TG-Moose like this

iToor
  • iToor

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:52 PM Edited by iToor, 01 April 2014 - 02:46 AM.

Username: iToor

Time Zone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Platform(s): Xbox 360 - Xbox One (Soon)

MP Games Played: Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA V, and so on. Too lazy to list them all  :) 

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Once in awhile. Probably like 3 times a day. Maybe more

Any Entries In Your Member Log: yes.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Yeah. But I didn't like them  :yawn: 

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a smart player, level 92. Good at driving. I like to kill allot lol. My K/D is 2.38 (going up by the minute).. Got allot of money $8.3bil and going up. uhmm. I won't say I'm the best at shooting, but I'm pretty good at that too.. I know ALLOT of glitches from here on there, I use them when necessary.. I'm not that helpful, if I see a gun on your hand or something else, I kill you.. I don't kill people that don't do anything for me to kill them.. I'm allso pretty good at drivebys (while driving and while on passengers seat)
                                          :karmaeater:  WARNING: I USE THE TANK ALLOT!  :karmaeater: 
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm black.. So don't get offended if I say the "N" word and all that.. I know when to act like a decent person.. Like now. If I wasn't, this whole thing would of had been filed with N words and all that crap..  :beerhat: 

Anything Else: I do have a mic. But it acts stupid at times, so it might not work.. And I'm looking for a "gang"/crew that is all about killing, having fun, bounty hunting, etc.    :orly: 

Rotarl
  • Rotarl

A Bloody Bastard

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:36 AM Edited by Rotarl, 31 March 2014 - 05:21 AM.

Username: Rotarl
Time Zone: UTC-03:00
Platform(s): Xbox 360 / PC
MP Games Played: Mostly FPS such as Battlefield, CoD, CS and such. Also Racing sims.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Negative.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Only my own [Spec. Brotherhood.]
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Decent driver and support fire. Need cover fire? I'm on with it. Also great pilot both in planes and helis.
Tell Us About Yourself: Overprotective to say the less. Stand up to back up friends and etc. "Class clown" in certain situations just to keep the humour flowing.
Anything Else: Negative.

Already found one. :D

aykittyxoxo
  • aykittyxoxo

The Shy One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by aykittyxoxo, 31 March 2014 - 06:00 AM.

Username: aykittyxoxo

Time Zone: Eastern Time.

Platform(s): Xbox 360.

MP Games Played: Mostly GTA V and Online.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Decent driver and im ok at gun fights.

Tell Us About Yourself: Shy in nature and do not have a mic.

Anything Else: None not really just ask me and be nice.

Closed have found a crew

wally6911111
  • wally6911111

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

user name  gojags3228

age 23

time zone eastern

platform ps3

mp gta v online

I mostly grind mission I bring a willingness to help lower levels grind I always got ur back n don't leave a member hangin I have helicopters boats n a tank ive barely used I have a 1.33 kd ratio a legit lvl 173 n came in 1st in about 300 races an second to last in about 500 mostly from letting friends win I shine in muscles sports n super an am a bad a$$ ina helicopter or plane I can hack any system in 15 seconds or less but like I said im looking for more of a free mode gig right now more into just chillin havin some fun in free mode

CrewsDuval904
  • CrewsDuval904

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:01 AM Edited by CrewsDuval904, 31 March 2014 - 02:48 AM.

I modified this post because I don't know how to delete it. I (also) thought this was a recruitment page. I apologize and this was the only way I knew how to take it down

MagicFN
  • MagicFN

"Shotgun Johnny"

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Username: MagicFN
Time Zone: Central Time (-6 GMT)
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: GTA 5, sometimes CoD Ghosts
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None (unless you count personal ones with friends)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm an intermediate with Photoshop and I can design a website. I also have an Elgato Game Capture HD if anything is needed to be recorded. I'm also "up for whatever" on GTA 5.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a 16 year old male from Alabama. I'm pretty much a computer geek and video game nerd. I like having fun with people on video games, especially MP games. I can also be pretty sarcastic.
Anything Else: I do have a mic.

Mitzies
  • Mitzies

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:45 AM

Username - Mitzies
Age - 17
Time Zone - EST
Platforms(s) - 360, Xbox One
MP Games Played -GTA V, Titanfall, CoD
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums - One to two times a day.
Any Entries In Your Member Log - None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In - Only self made gangs that never went anywhere..
How Can You Contribute To A Gang - I can contribute to a clan by, playing almost every day making me very active, and can record ingame with my HDPVR. I have experience with youtube.
Tell Us About Yourself - Im a  smart 17 kid, who wants to make or be part of a gang that will be wildy active in the community
Anything Else - I have a headset, and can edit (Nothing to special)

crazyginni
  • crazyginni

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:59 AM

Username: crazyginny
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): PSN
MP Games Played: To many
How Often Do You Visit GTA Forums: Multiple times a day.  
Any Entries In Your Member Log: 1
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Guardian's of Rage, Highway Reapers MC, Devil Tribe MCC LS
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am a great driver, I am a good sniper, I follow orders well, and a great team worker.
Tell Us About Yourself: Well other then what I listed I am prior service. Spent 6 years in the Navy serving as a medic for the Marine Corps. I am very mission oriented, and I have a bad sailors mouth.
Anything Else: I really like playing this game with other people. Playing alone can get really boring.

• SingingEwe954 likes this

Kaskelot
  • Kaskelot

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

• Username: Sir Kaskelot
  • Time Zone: CET 
  • Platform(s): 360, PC
  • MP Games Played:  GTA Online, Minecraft
  • How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: New here.  A couple of times per day
  • Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
  • Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
  • How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Decent driver. Okay fighter. Serious when I need to be.
  • Tell Us About Yourself:I'm looking for a crew to drive around and enjoy the game with, do some missions and race. I'm getting really tired of the whole anarchy-rampage-kill-every-person-you-meet-like-it's-god-damn-DayZ. Preferably a mature crew.I am very interested in roleplaying! The spoken language should be english (or swedish).
  • Anything Else: Preferably a mature crew.  I don't have a mic at the moment. Working on that! hehe. 
  • punk_conspiracy likes this

ntc2191
  • ntc2191

Team Player

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:24 PM Edited by ntc2191, 01 April 2014 - 03:25 PM.

Gamertag: Oo CRANFIELD oO

Time Zone: UK GMT +00

MP Games Played: COD, GTA V

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday

Any Entries In Your Member Log:

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: 100% team player, mature, enjoy completing missions with use of tactics, good driver.

Tell Us About Yourself: 22 years old, enjoy football and video games, team player

Anything Else: Would love to be part of a crew that use tactics to complete missions e.g. each member has a specific role in a mission rather than everyone just do whatever they want. I believe this makes the game a lot more exciting and interesting. i have a mic :)

blackphoenix626
  • blackphoenix626

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:19 PM

Username: blackphoenix626

Time zone: GMT

Platform: PS3

MP games played: A lot of fps's, driving games

How often do you visit the forum: Daily

Any entries in your log: No

Any previous gangs: No was joined to one but never took part, was called MISC

How can you contribute: From my years of fps's im a good follower, im quick to learn and a team player. If you tell me do a job ill do it. I dont rage, just get the job done.

Tell us about yourself: From Ireland

Anything else: Das it mane

MelloHello
  • MelloHello

The Habanero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

Time Zone: CDT
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: Uncharted 3, GTA IV, BF3, Borderlands 1 & 2.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: UGAlliance
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: RR Host, extra gun, the usual

I'm not interested in a roleplay crew or a crew with uniforms for muscle members. I'm looking for something small (15-50) and with or without a forum. I'm in three other crews that belong to real life friends. I'm not looking for a TDM crew, I'm a coop kind of a guy.

KAWASAKI KX 500
  • KAWASAKI KX 500

i just want a thropy truck

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

Username:KAWASAKI KX25OF
Time Zone: norway
Platform(s):xbox 360
MP Games Played: gta online and some racing games
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: valhallas fallen
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: i like to drive and pilot. so i have developt a skill for it. 
Tell Us About Yourself: i play online games for fun and not to get a highscore. allthough being the champ is quite cool
Anything Else: i want to join a mc crew! 

Stubesteak
  • Stubesteak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:53 PM Edited by Stubesteak, 06 April 2014 - 05:14 PM.

Username: Stubesteak
Time Zone: EST US
Platform(s): XBox 360
MP Games Played: COD, BF3, GTAO, And a lot of RTS's.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: MNU
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a regularly active player and I would consider myself well rounded.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm looking for a crew that does a little bit of everything and puts an emphasis on teamwork, fun, and camaraderie.  I'm mature enough to take missions (and soon heists) seriously but still like to have a good time screwing around when the time comes.
Anything Else: Have mic, will travel.

EDIT: Thank you for the responses, this application is closed at this time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users