Looking For A Gang/Crew?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,391 replies to this topic
Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:26 AM Edited by Omnia sunt Communia, 16 February 2014 - 12:27 AM.

I just spent £40 on Xbox Live membership for a year, so I might as well give this a go!

Username:

Omnia sunt Communia (formerly Jacky Fiend)

Time Zone:

GMT (UK)

Platform(s):

Xbox 360 (Gamertag: AllHailSeitan)

MP Games Played:

GTA V

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:

Once or twice a day, at least.

Any Entries In Your Member Log:

Nope!

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:

I've been here since 2006 in one form or another. I've been a member of a couple of gangs, but not since 2008 when I last played GTA IV online. I can't remember the name of any of them though!

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:

Considering I work as a graphic designer and web developer, I think I can be quite useful both "offline" and on. I've been playing GTA since 1997, so got the basic idea down by now. Wouldn't say I'm amazing, but I know my way around a Sentinel, if you know what I mean!

Tell Us About Yourself:

What is there to say? I live in England, obviously. I don't have a headset and I've only just literally (as in a few hours ago) signed up to GTA Online. As you might be able to guess from my username, avatar and signature, I'm heavily interested in politics. Chances are if you have opposing politics to me, we won't get on that well. Other than that reckon I'm pretty easy going!

Anything Else:

• Plague Joker likes this

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:57 PM Edited by Muskidinho04, 21 February 2014 - 05:51 PM.

Username: same as board name
Time Zone: usa east coast
Platform(s): ps3
MP Games Played: bf3, fifa, and a bunch of others
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: i visit daily
decent driver, good at helping others out, decent shot, dont mind playing any other the game modes the game has to offer
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else: looking for an active crew and one that mostly uses mics

• TacoBane likes this

ItsOnlyMac
  • ItsOnlyMac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:13 AM Edited by ItsMac, 20 February 2014 - 05:14 AM.

Username: ItsMac
Time Zone: Central
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a skilled driver, & a decent marksman. I'll follow orders without having to be told twice.
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else: I'm looking to join a mafia, but they have to be professional, organized, and know what they're doing.

Pixel Hunter
  • Pixel Hunter

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

Username - Pixel Hunter (PIXELHUNTER on Social Club, PLXEL HUNTER on Xbox Live)
Age - 41
Time Zone - EST (UTC-5:00)
Platforms(s) - Xbox 360 (Headset available)
MP Games Played - GTA V Online, Borderlands 2, Halo 4
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums - Primarily only to find a Crew.
Any Entries In Your Member Log - No.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In - None in a GTA game. Previous experience as guild member and officer in WoW and Asheron's Call.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang - If you're looking for a mature player to join in on jobs, races, free-roam and achievement hunting, I'm the guy. I'm looking to play a couple hours a few nights a week. I'm pretty good at driving and flying and am currently building my skill levels up on my Rank-8 character. I'm decent at shooting, but I'm not the CoD pro of GTA. I will not run around shooting people in free roam for the fun of it.
Tell Us About Yourself - I'm married going on 18 years. I'm an IT Manager for a medium-sized company. I live in Western Massachusetts. I've been gaming since the early 80's. I generally prefer to play story-driven single-player campaigns, but GTA Online is one exception. My 6+ year tenure on Xbox Live and ~70,000 gamerscore shows the diversity of games I enjoy playing. I'm also an auto enthusiast, and it shows in-game with my love for the cars (particularly the European-styled sedans and sports cars.) I'm also into sci-fi/fantasy and a very diverse taste for music.
Anything Else - I'm an adult gamer looking to have fun playing a great game. I want the ability to log in and join up and chat with friendly people who also want to have fun playing. Playing solo is no fun when random kids get their jollies popping you for no reason at all, or trying to do jobs or races and nobody else joins. I've been playing GTA Online for 2-3 nights, so I'm still figuring out the details. I don't need hand-holding, but any tips and advice on how things work would be appreciated.

MrMundey
  • MrMundey

Gentlemen

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:20 PM

Username:MrMundey
Time Zone:GMT +2
Platform(s):Ps3,Xbox360
MP Games Played:SA:MP,GTAO,COD,BF,AC,DS,and so on
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:prety often
Any Entries In Your Member Log:Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Im currently in LS firesquad
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Im good at deathmatches and being stealthy.
Tell Us About Yourself:I am a dude from finland and im prety mature player
Anything Else:Im looking for ps3 clan.it can be army,racing,mafia or anything else.thanks and have a nice day.

markyhitch
  • markyhitch

Trick

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:14 AM

CODE Username: markyhitch
Time Zone:GMT
Platform(s):PS3
MP Games Played:GTAV
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Just joined
Any Entries In Your Member Log:Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:A few
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Excellent team player, honest, trustworthy
Tell Us About Yourself:Have been a gamer for decades and would love to be able to log on to GTAV online, meet up with a great crew who have my back and we can do missions together, races, you name it.
Anything Else:Tired of bumping into kids who think it's funny to just kill me and destroy my vehicle or bad drivers who crash into anything and don't stick to the roads. Intelligence and planning beats speed!

knightbmb
  • knightbmb

Irish Anarchists MC - Vice President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

Username: knightbmb
Time Zone: Eastern Time (USA & Canada)
Platform(s): PS3 (GTA V) and Xbox 360
MP Games Played: Halo
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just now starting
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Great with Photoshop, good creative driver, decent shot, good stealth tactics
Tell Us About Yourself: I smoke the herb, live in Maryland, pretty chill, artist, 90's east coast rap, fan of Sons of Anarchy 
Anything Else:  Looking for a smaller close knit gang, a MC could would be cool but no true preference, other stoners would be cool too.  If I sound like I'd fit in gimme a shot, peace.

• Zeen_Team and TacoBane like this

OoKn1ghtHawkoO
  • OoKn1ghtHawkoO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:16 PM Edited by OoKn1ghtHawkoO, 24 February 2014 - 03:45 PM.

Username: OoKn1ghtHawkoO

Time Zone: GMT+1

Platform(s): PS3

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Pretty much once a day.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I would say I'm a decent driver, I was in the army for 7 years, so I'm capable of working in a team or alone and able to take orders.

Tell us about yourself: I'm from the UK but live in Sweden. I'm 30 years old and I'm currently studying to become a car mechanic. I have been gaming now for about 6 years.

Anything else: I would prefer to be in a small close knit MC, as I prefer quality over quantity and I also like the discipline and loyalty the MC's offer. I have a mic.

Edit: Found a crew

RichieHall
  • RichieHall

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

uusername: Richi3 H4ll

Time Zone: UK time
Platform(s):
MP Games Played: 
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every Day
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: NOPE
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Good Driver, Good shooting skills, LOYAL
Tell Us About Yourself: Honest loyal guy who's looking for a gang which will last and had big rivals, good at role play.
Anything Else

• TacoBane likes this

Shane213
  • Shane213

Grand Maestro

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by Shane213, 25 February 2014 - 10:31 PM.

UsernameShane213
Age15 (Don't judge me on that, I'd far rather play a fun game rather than just run around shooting everyone in sight)
Time ZoneGMT (Belfast, Dublin)
PlatformXbox
MP Games PlayedGTA Online, Need for Speed: Rivals, Modern Warfare 2
How Often Do You Visit GTAForumsFew times a week. I'd be on more if I had reason to do so though.
Any Entries In Your Member Log"There are no warnings to display."
Any Previous Gangs You've Been InNo previous gangs.I'd still like to think I've a fair idea of how to co-operate in one though
How Can You Contribute To A GangTo be honest anything you need doing, I can do it. You need a driver? I can drive. A lookout? I've got eyes. I can do quite a few other things too, like for example if our crew needed a little catchy tune to attract new people, I play guitar so I coul write us a little melody or something. I guess I'll learn more about how I can and can't contribute with a little more experiance but I think the only real thing I'm not really good at would be with anything requiring artistic ability, so if you needed an emblem then I'm probably not your guy. Other than that though if you wanted to ask me if I'd be able to do a specific task that may help your group then just send me a message on here or xbox and I'll get back to you about it :)
Tell Us About YourselfMe? Well I enjoy playing xbox but I also have other things to be doing so I wouldn't consider myself to be a very active player. I would play ususally for a while each day but never for very long, unless I'm really enjoying myself :p Aside from that, as I mentioned above, I'd far rather mess about having races, playing cops v. criminals, doing missions and more just enjoying myself with other people rather than go on a wee (Yep, I'm Irish)physcotic rampage and waste everyone in the game...repeatedly. So really if what you're looking for is someone who's always up for a chat and a bit of fun then I'm your man :D
Anything ElseI guess the only thing else I have to say is I'd kinda prefer to be in a cop clan. Especially a well-run one where (again) it's more about having some fun as opposed to "Oh you're speeding?" *RPG to the face!* so if there are any officers reading this I'd appricate a chance to enroll  :p

And well...
that's all I have to say about that.

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

The Damned M.C. - Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:55 PM Edited by SwisherrSweetz, 13 March 2014 - 10:54 PM.

Username: SwisherrSweetz
Time Zone: Eastern
MP Games Played: GTA 5, Battlefield 4, CoD Ghosts.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Quite often
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Excellent driver, Funny & Mature, Always online.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a very mature player, I like to have fun & meet new people.
Anything Else: Nope lol.

Found a crew

• Black & White and TacoBane like this

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:31 AM Edited by x GD0G, 27 February 2014 - 05:34 AM.

Username: 

-X GD0G

Time Zone:
           -GMT - But i play all the time eg. its nearly 5am at time of posting this.

Platform(s):
            -Xbox360, PC

MP Games Played:
            -Lots bar sports games. My gamerscore is 91k, so i have played a wide variety of games.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:
             -Every few hours

-Nope

-Chum Bucket my old crew/gang i was/am still leader - it just not active. 

-I have played GTA a lot especially online (30days08hrs playtime on gtao). I was in the private beta before launch and i've pretty much played it everyday since then. So i'm active, very active and experienced. I have a youtube channel which i use to post gta guides to, also other games and content. So i'm good at video editing, public speaking (altho i have quite a strong accent). But i could promote or make video for the gang. My characters and 151 and 105 so i have all the weapons and mods available. I can play seriously or horse play. Altho i would prefer the first. I'm good at missions, shooting (tdm, dm, capture). Pretty damn good at golf (-8), Good at driving. Boating, Flying etc.

Tell Us About Yourself:
                  -Yeah i'm 29, I don't work due to illness, which means i have plenty of time on my hands to game, create content, web surf etc. I live on my own in a quiet environment. I'm a friendly guy who can relate to most people i meet. I have Astro A50s for console (mic kinda sucks), and a Blue Yeti for skype, teamspeak and pc stuff. I'm friendly and helpful - check my profile, i have helped many people on here. I'm quite an inward guy, so you won't see/catch me arguing with others. I used to work as a manager and was responsible for a lot of people, So i can bring those skills with me if required. 

Anything Else:
                   - I'm really into team deathmatch and capture at the moment - so looking for a gang team i could join play with - i play AA targeting  

Thank you for your time. 

G

pm me if interested :)

FAISALAKRAM
  • FAISALAKRAM

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

Username: FAISALAKRAM
Time Zone: UK GMT
Platform(s): XBOX
MP Games Played: GTA ONLINE
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: DAILY
Any Entries In Your Member Log: 0
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: 5/6
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: ALWAYS LIKE TO JOIN IN AND HAVE FUN, AM GENEROUS ALSO LIKE TO HELP WITH MODS/GLITCHES ETC LIKE NOS
Tell Us About Yourself: ONLINE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN
Anything Else: FAISALAKRAM IS MY XBOX GT ADD ME

InternalSausage
  • InternalSausage

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by InternalSausage, 02 March 2014 - 06:31 AM.

Username: InternalSausage

Time Zone: CST
MP Games Played: gta 5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 3 times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: yes
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: good driver, good with assault rifles i was in a military clan
Tell Us About Yourself: i am loyal person
Anything Else: i would like to join a mafia

uj2000
  • uj2000

Kingpin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:58 AM Edited by uj2000, 04 March 2014 - 12:00 PM.

QUESTIONS ANSWERS

Username hejmorelskerdig

Age 16 Time Zone Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

Platform(s) PS3

MP Games Played All GTA games, All Counter Strike games, The old Call of Duty games, BFBC2, BF3, BF4, Garry's Mod, and lots of others.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? Just made my account 03-04-2014

Any Entries In Your Member Log? Don't know what is.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? Simple Kind of Men

How Can You Contribute To A Gang? I'm high level (151), I'm loyal and competitive 

Tell Us About Yourself I'm 16 born in the US, but live in Denmark now and I'm in 10th grade.

Anything Else? You get what you see.

• TacoBane likes this

EagleOfAwesome
  • EagleOfAwesome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

Username: EagleOfAwesome
Time Zone: Central
Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: Civ. Rev., Minecraft, Magic 2014, Battlefield4
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I visit the GTAForums regularly, expecially when I need something answered about a topic
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I was in a gang called The Ronin, but then they started letting immature people into the gang, so I told them I was leaving.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm good with get always, ambushing, not to bad a driving(given the vehicle being used), piloting helicopters
Tell Us About Yourself: Born and raised in the US, probably staying here my whole live, not mouth else to do, have a girlfriend of 3 and a half years so far, I play xbox regularly, I like being the life of the party, and the person who jokes around, junior in high school, all that good jazz, I don't know what to say really, if you have questions, message me on xbox and ask me, I'm also ok with doing glitches if it comes to it.
Anything Else: I'm looking for a mature group of people to chill with, just have fun, I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of racist, immature, douche bag 13 year olds who scream like its their damn job.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:09 PM

Username: xilixghostxilix
Time Zone: central
Platform(s): xbox360
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: idk
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Reapers LS MC
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: any way nessisary
Tell Us About Yourself: Just a laid back guy looking for a sport bike crew to ride with. Not lookin to get back into the classic MC gang.
Anything Else: if anyone has a crotch rocket mc please message me.

SumSkittles
  • SumSkittles

All the skittles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

Username: SumSkittles
Time Zone: GMT -5 (US Eastern Standard Time)
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC
MP Games Played: Old CoDs, Old and new Battlefields, Countless racing games, Multiple MMOs, GTA: Online, All Gears of War titles.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Many times daily, mostly a lurker.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Reaper Lords MC, a couple "friends" clans, one of the "rockstar created" crews when i first started GTA:O
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im a skilled driver and helicopter pilot in most cases when im not distracted or thinking about it too much, there are always little "happy accidents" from the best of us though. Ive also ranked up 2 characters, one at 167-Female and 100-Male.
Tell Us About Yourself: Im a observer/listener at first but when you get to know me i can show you a funnier side of myself, im into a laid back environment of play these days. less stress, more laughs. As a result im really into missions and races/parachutes. Messing around in free lobbies with randoms was fun in the beginning for me but overtime it became a major annoyance when im just trying to work on something alone, so i typically do private lobbies with friends now. I enjoy creating logos for crews and just started testing the content creator. I dont have a problem with roleplay crews, had plenty of dealings with that in the past and would be ok doing it again.
Anything Else: My biggest aim is to just hook-up with some buddies i can play with on a frequent basis, im not too much into the deathmatch scene these days unless it's melee style(try a 16 player melee only set in the middle of a active freeway with cops enabled).

AME_Squirrel
  • AME_Squirrel

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:36 PM

Username: AME_Squirrel
Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone
MP Games Played:GTAV
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Daily

LiveItWild
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can snipe and I'm pretty good at survival if I do say so myself
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm in the military I work weird hours. 
Anything Else: I'm blunt so pussies need not ask.

GrasslandShield
  • GrasslandShield

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

Username: GrasslandShield

Time Zone: -5 EST

Platform(s): X-Box 360

MP Games Played: GTAV & BF4

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 1 / week

Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: (Confidential)

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: First of all, I'm looking for a gang that has a lot of members who are older than 25 if one exists. I can't join a clan where most of the people are 18-19. What I have to contribute to a gang is that I'm extremely good. I've got some amazing driving skills and am also a very precise shooter.

Tell Us About Yourself: Well I'm a guy, like most guys, I work, drink beer, have fun and play some gta now and again. I'd like to find some people to play with if possible around my age group (25-35 would be good).

Anything Else: I don't care whether the gang is a motorcycle club, mafia or anything else, just as long as the guys are all decent people and everyone gets along and has fun. Thanks!

burnin_mad_trees
  • burnin_mad_trees

Low n' Slow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

(I'm ONLY interested in car crews, guys who actually meet and cruise. And if your full of 12 y/o players I wont stick around. I cant take squeakers and their bull. I'm a very chill player)

Username: burnin_mad_trees
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
MP Games Played: GTA5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: On the reg now
Any Entries In Your Member Log: What nigga?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: The Green Leaf Cartel [LEAF] (left them), Stoned Gamers [BONG] (active crew, good bunch)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I build clean ass cars and I can drive
Tell Us About Yourself: I love cars, and guns! I play a lot, and I'm a pot head.
Anything Else:  I'm pretty high I'm not gonna lie.

• Zeen_Team likes this

nikalsaki
  • nikalsaki

Nikalsaki

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by nikalsaki, 10 March 2014 - 09:27 PM.

UPDATE: F**k tables, I'm just going to write my application without tables. Bold and underlined = question. Plain text = answer.

Username

Niklawski

Time Zone

Whatever time zone Chicago, Illinois is in. I think it's GMT -6, but I'm not sure and with daylight savings and all that so I don't know. All I know is that I'm in the same time zone as Chicago.

Platforms

PC and Xbox 360; Mainly Xbox 360 MP Games Played CoD: Ghosts, Titanfall Beta, GTA 4 for PC

How often do you visit GTAForums?

I just joined today so I'm not sure how often yet. I think it's going to be one of those things where it's always in another tab, but I'm not always on that tab.

Any Entries In Your Member Log?

I'm new to GTAForums (but not to GTA) so I've got no idea what a "member log" is.

Any previous gangs you've been in?

Yes; The Lost MC San Andreas (the lowest rank, forgot its name), and the Niklawski Family Mafia (Don before I shut it down due to a member count of 3 members)

How can you contribute to a gang?

I'm awesome at sniping. Especially with the gravity-doesn't-affect-bullets logic present in the Grand Theft Auto series. I love the Gusenberg, though I'm not the greatest with it. I'm pretty good with an AP Pistol.

Tell us about yourself.

I prefer to lead, though I follow when absolutely necessary. I would rather be in a mafia or a militia as opposed to a motorcycle club, such as The Lost MC.

Anything else?

I usually don't stay up past 10pm, Chicago time, Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday I usually stay up to 1am the next morning, also Chicago time.

Diablerie
  • Diablerie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:05 AM

Username: Diablerie

Time Zone: GMT -6

Platform: PS3

MP Games Played: Just GTAO on PS3.  A lot of PC games.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: About a handful of times a day.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:  Currently in Febreze Bros with some local friends.  I will not be leaving this gang, but we are very small so I am looking to add another.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:  I own a Tank and an Attack Buzzard (and the free boat).  I own all the weapons, every article of clothing and an assortment of vehicles.  I also have an RV for when we need to make Meth.

Tell Us About Yourself: I prefer to play in crew sessions and not public.  I pretty much only do missions and have fun with my friends in free roam. I'm online almost everyday, though I split a lot of time with PC games and watching Hockey.

InternalSausage
  • InternalSausage

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:38 PM Edited by InternalSausage, 18 March 2014 - 05:04 PM.

looking for a mafia to join

Username: InternalSausage

Time Zone: CST
MP Games Played: gta 5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 3 times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: yes
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: good driver, good with assault rifles i was in a military clan
Tell Us About Yourself: i am loyal person
Anything Else:

Starvdarmy
  • Starvdarmy

Murderer

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

Username: Starvdarmy
Time Zone: GMT + 2/UTC + 2
MP Games Played: Battlefield 3, COD: BO2 (rarely), GTA V: GTAO, Minecraft PS3.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 5-6 times a week.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None, but have been in a few crews.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Reasonably good with motorcycles, especially the Sanchez & Ruffian. Good in gunfights, good with planes.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm from the UK and am reasonably mature.
Anything Else:

Huggorm
  • Huggorm

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by Huggorm, 13 March 2014 - 03:57 PM.

Username - Huggorm

Age - 20

Time Zone - UTC+01:00 (Sweden)

Platform(s) - Xbox360

MP Games Played - Many

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? - Sometimes

Any Entries In Your Member Log? - No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? - The Blood Angels MC

How Can You Contribute To A Gang? - Iam I biker, I always ride my Deamon and always back up my brothers!

Tell Us About Yourself - Im a biker

Anything Else? - Im only looking for a MC were the members ride BIKES and dont have suits and sh*t.

Juice.
  • Juice.

Pocket full of f*cks,But i dont give any.

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:02 PM Edited by Juice., 16 March 2014 - 06:07 PM.

Username:juice.
Time Zone:central
Platform(s):ps3
MP Games Played:GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:every hour
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Diablos MC
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:jack of all trades
Tell Us About Yourself:16,from United States
Anything Else:looking for a motorcycle club or street gang

Cl0ud
  • Cl0ud

(TG Cloud) Cloudy With A Chance Of Tactical Gaming

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:28 AM Edited by Cl0ud, 20 March 2014 - 02:48 PM.

Username: Cl0ud
Time Zone: Eastern
Platform(s): Xbox360
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I just joined today! But I plan on being active.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: What's a member log? Lol
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Been in three. Two of them became inactive and died down, so I left. The third is my own gang, which I'm crew rank 99 - but it is private and made of my close real life friends. 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: My character is Lv 110, so I have (almost) all weapons. I own a tank, and a Buzzard chopper. I'm an excellent driver, both on land and in the air, and very tactical when I play. I'm very good at catching bounties lol. Most importantly, I know how to communicate during intense battles!
Tell Us About Yourself: There's not much you need to know, other than I have a real life outside of GTA, so please be understanding if I can't always make it to some gang events. I will try to be online and active on the forums as much as I can!
Anything Else: I've got the Adder, the Entity XF, and the Turismo R all completely modded and chromed out. Chyeeeeeaa ; )

Serious Inquiries and Mature Gamers only. (Preferably aged 18+).

Found a crew.

countychaz
  • countychaz

Calm

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:20 AM

Username: countychaz
Time Zone: gmt (0:00)
Platform(s): xbox 360
MP Games Played: gta online only
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily/every two days
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: have my own - 'calm calm'
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: up for auong missions mostly. Good soldier, and driver of most vehicles
Tell Us About Yourself: quite a casual player but looking for people to do missions with mostly. Take it quite serious but can muck about when the times right
Anything Else: fully upgraded weapons, good selection of vehicles. Can use headset where appropriate

xboxlive
  • xboxlive

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

Username: Xboxlive
Time Zone: GMT
MP Games Played: I have played many online games but the main onces i play now are: GTA, Battlefield 4 and Fifa 14
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Sometimes every day or two
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: In 3 others atm but none are active, have plenty of other requests aswell but most are small crews
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Doing Missions, Deathmatchs etc with them
Tell Us About Yourself: Pretty serious gamer, don't like to lose although i can have a laugh
Anything Else:Don't have a mic anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users