• North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:57 AM

Username:cward98 on here but on xbox. nflpro98
Time Zone:pacific standard time
Platform(s):Xbox 360
MP Games Played:gta v gta iv
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:every couple days
Any Entries In Your Member Log:huh?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:I am in a police clan but things aren't going too well.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I have 3 years of roleplaying experience mostly in police clans
Tell Us About Yourself:I have a lot of experience and I know how to roleplay very well I have been in a life roleplay clan before but it collapsed quickly after I joined. I have
Anything Else:I am looking for a life roleplaying clan with jobs, cars, and housing that you buy

Mr. Mac
  • Mr. Mac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:15 AM Edited by ItsMac, 26 January 2014 - 09:24 AM.

Username: ItsMac
Time Zone: Central
Platform(s):  Xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log:  No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:  None recently
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:  I'm a skilled driver, and helicopter pilot. I'm not that great when it comes to being a marksmen, however I could always practice and improve.
Tell Us About Yourself:  I'm loyal to whatever crew that I join so long as I don't get treated like dirt. My motto is: if you treat me with respect, you'll receive the same respect from me.
Anything Else:  My personal preference would be to join a crime family or a military clan of some sort. I'll consider whatever offer comes my way though.

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:17 PM Edited by L5B4LIF3, 24 February 2014 - 08:54 AM.

Username: L5B4LIF3 (PS3/SC name in Signature)

Time Zone: GMT

Platform(s): PS3, PS4

MP Games Played: GTA V, Battlefield, Killzone, Call of Duty and Others

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily

Any Entries in Your Member Log: None

Any Previous Gang's You've Been In: IGN Crew and Los Santos Bangers

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm Pretty Loyal, Good at Missions, Decent Driver, I'll do mostly anything and currently trying to improve my marksman Skills.

Tell us About Yourself: Like to have Fun, Pretty Laid Back and Very Friendly, Enjoy Watching/Playing Football(Soccer).

Anything Else: Looking for a Decent Crew (40+ size) with active members. Also have a mic, If Needed.

Found a Crew.

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

Username: same as board name
Time Zone: usa east coast
Platform(s):ps3
MP Games Played: bf3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:
Any Entries In Your Member Log:
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else: looking for an active crew and one that uses mics

dakittyplzr
  • dakittyplzr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

Name: dakittyplzr

time zone: est u.s

system:PS3

games played: GTA 5

how often do I visit GTA forums? just signed in trying to find a crew and meet people to play missions and survivals with.

any previous gangs: yes IGN and noone ever accepted anything or really talked at all. Probably a good crew I just never got to find out.

how can i contribute to a crew: I play alot so will always be willing to help with missions cause i need the money..lol

Tell us about yourself: I like to play games on my down time. Totally drama free

HoLoKrypTic
  • HoLoKrypTic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

Username: HoLoKrypTic
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA 5, CoD Ghosts, Halo 4, BF4
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just joined, will check daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not yet
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'd be an active member, participating daily.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm 23 and I live in Niagara Falls, Canada
Anything Else: Please only contact me if you and your crew are over the age of 21!

jimbojones1013
  • jimbojones1013

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by jimbojones1013, 31 January 2014 - 02:54 PM.

Username:jimbojones1013
Time Zone:EST
Platform(s):XBox
MP Games Played: CoD series, Battlefield Series, WoW, SWToR
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Regularly since starting GTA:O
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: decent driver, love races and missions.
Tell Us About Yourself:35 year old gamer.  Laid back.  Down for any group activites.  Looking for a decent group that actually plays.  I play most nights around 9-12/1 EST.
Anything Else:looking for adult or mature group. 

Found a gang.

GoldenEagle413
  • GoldenEagle413

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:14 AM Edited by GoldenEagle413, 30 January 2014 - 04:16 AM.

Username: GoldenEagle413 (same as my gamertag)
Time Zone:Central Standard Time 
Platform(s):Xbox 360, PC
MP Games Played: GTA:O, LoL, CoD series, Battlefield series, Guild Wars 2, Mass Effect series, and more depending on my mood
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: once a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log: none
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Anything you need really, I've only played a bit of GTA:O
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm friendly and an easy guy to get along with.  Soccer is my sport, and I like to play video games
Anything Else:Looking for a crew who likes to have a good time!

ljnet
  • ljnet

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:08 AM Edited by ljnet, 30 January 2014 - 08:09 AM.

Username: Spacepirate87

Time Zone: GMT+10  (but I play a large amount of hours some days even up to 4am)

Platform(s): Xbox360 (previously PC)

MP Games Played: GTA Online (if it counts), WoW, Battlefield 2, Minecraft, many many more I can't think of right off the top of my head.

How often do you visit GTAForums: Currently daily (I only just found out about this awesomesauce forum!)

Any entries in your member log: None, after a week of scanning I have just now signed up.

Any previous gangs you've been in: Only my own to see how they worked, I still haven't wrapped my head around them completely. I never had any members join mine.

How can you contribute to a gang: I'm new to Xbox but I find myself learning fast, I have played all Grand Theft Auto games except the china town one so I like to think I know my way around the game.

I'm familiar with the game's familiar locations and its weapons and tools, Strategically speaking I play to my strengths, almost every LTS I have been apart of since rank 3 I have won or come very close, I make use of all my weapons I have at my disposal.

40% of bounties I go after I win and claim the prize.

The best way I can contribute is for you to tell me what you seek and see if I can fill the void(s), I'm not the best in any field but I think I do fairly well considering I am new to xbox360.

One thing though, I suck at flying/bicycle races and have no interest in them anyway, but I will always be happy to tag along if it means helping other's out.

Tell us about yourself:

I am a very patient and friendly individual but cross me and feel the wrath of a thousand digital projectiles.

Self Employed young adult with lots of spare time, At the moment I can rack up to 10 hours a day online sometimes.

I have a partner of 6 years whom I spend a lot of time with when not online.

I am very much into Batman (see profile pic)

I play 40k tabletop fortnightly

If anyone wants to know more ask me and I shall do my best to give you answers but I would like to leave a little mystery to myself and you can get to know me more online.

Anything else: looking to join a crew of similar aged individuals or mature youngsters (mature doesn't mean mature language, just need to point that out!) for online missions and fun.

If I make money or RP out of 50%+ of my time spent with you i'll be a happy bat.

yunth
  • yunth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:17 PM Edited by yunth, 30 January 2014 - 08:45 PM.

Username =>Yunth.
Age => 21
Time Zone => CET (GMT+1)
Platforms(s) => PS3 is the platform for me ;)

MP Games Played => I play gta online most of the time, I also have bo2 and i guess fifa 13 is a mp game to :). I have other mp games but i don't play  most of them actively anymore.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums => I try vistit the forum every day, before i became a member not so lang ago i used to be a guest for a long time.

Any Entries In Your Member Log => no entries

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In => You will be given the honour of being my first clan ever ;)

How Can You Contribute To A Gang => When i play in a group i like doing anything, even the things i normally don't do alot myself. That's because I get a lot of fun out of doing things together. I believe this is worth mentioning as not everyone can say this if they are honest. I'm also a guy who doens't quit quickley, so when i will join a gang i will support it for a long time to come. Off course i ask the same in return ;). I can contribute a lot when something needs to be shot ;p

Tell Us About Yourself  => I live in belgium and love to play games. When i'm not playing games u cant find me outside, alone or with friends. I also doen't have trouble of losing myself in a book (or a beer once in a while :p)

Anything Else => my rockstar social club nickname is Basocialo. If its not to much trouble and you are interested i would like to be invited directly. Since I live in belgium i prefer a dutch speaking clan, but i'm always interested in invites from english speaking clans too of cours.
I'm mostley interested in a casual kinda crew that likes to have fun doing everey kind of job or just messing around in free mode.

xBxDubx
  • xBxDubx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

Username:--- --------------------------------------------------xBxDubx
Age:----------------------------------------------------------------23
Time Zone:-----------------------------------------------------Central 
Platform(s):-----------------------------------------------------Xbox 360
MP Games Played:-----------------------------------------Only RPGs
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:--------------Just Joined
Any Entries In Your Member Log:-------------------   "
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:-------------   "

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:-------------   Will stand and fight off cops/trolls with crew mates.
Tell Us About Yourself:-----------------------------------   I'm pretty much just looking for a safe group to join up and freeroam with.
Anything Else:------------------------------------------------   I work nights so I am often playing late with the gf is asleep so minimal/no mic use

b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

I kissed a Trevor and I liked it.

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:50 AM Edited by b4ux1t3, 31 January 2014 - 10:05 AM.

Username: B4ux1t3. But you knew that already since it's literally right next to this post. :)

Time Zone: EST, soon to be PST
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: Gw2, WoW, CoD WaW MW2/3 BO2, Planetside 2, many, many others
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: A few times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not that I am aware of
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: IGN
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can play the game. Isn't that enough?  I don't quite understand the point of this question. I guess I could mention that I'm good at driving and shooting and flying, but most people who play this game will say the exact same thing because that is the entire game. To not be good at those things would be to not have played at all.
Tell Us About Yourself:  I'm pretty laid back.  I typically play a few times a week, when I'm not working. 
Anything Else: I'm looking for a guild that isn't too serious. One that is equally likely to do stupid stuff in freeroam as it is to do TDM and Missions. I love setting up stunts and minigames, a la Nerdcubed or Kyr Sp33dy, and I have no qualms about being in someone else's YouTube videos.  I really don't like playing with people who blast music/game sounds through their microphones. I use my headset to talk with other players, and all I ask is that other people do the same. I am also looking for a guild that has at least 50 members. I don't like being n ne that is thousands of members, but I like to at least have a few people to play with at all times. I have a weird schedule, so it's good if there are players on all the time.

I was wondering if multi-posting is okay. If it is not, please feel free to delete this post. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't gotten any responses. I did edit a few things in the post, because my needs changed.

• Zeen_Team likes this

Anastaciaflame
  • Anastaciaflame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

Username: Anastaciaflame XBOX
Platform(s): 360
MP Games Played:A variety 
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just joined
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a newbie I'll admit it I just got the game. I can help out any way I can tho.
Tell Us About Yourself: I have a headset and I'm disabled so my voice sounds a bit odd. 
Anything Else: I can be temp member or something. I DON'T want to be in a group that  shoots at each other I want to be in a helpful gang, if that's possible. Send me a msg on xbox please.

• Plague Joker likes this

InternalSausage
  • InternalSausage

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:51 AM Edited by InternalSausage, 14 February 2014 - 10:18 PM.

Username: InternalSausage

Time Zone: CST
MP Games Played: gta 5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 3 times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: yes
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: good driver, good with assault rifles
Tell Us About Yourself: i am loyal person
Anything Else: i am in a military clan

Virito
  • Virito

Associate

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

Username: Kotei-Yakuza
Time Zone: Est. Time
MP Games Played: Gta, Cod, BF, Halo
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: BoA, Sun Xi Triads
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a decent driver and fighter, but a good player. Good of observing my surroundings in games, as well as blending within my surroundings.
Anything Else: I can also help with designing images and web pages when I have time. If anything else you may want to know, then feel free to ask me.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:20 PM Edited by sSphInXx, 03 February 2014 - 04:20 PM.

LOOKING FOR A MC

Username: sSphInXx
Time Zone: GMT + 0, London, Lisboa Etc
MP Games Played: GTA V, BF3, FIFA 13
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Most days
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No Negative or Positive.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Read 'Anything Else'
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'd like to think I'm just good to have around. I'm chilled out and just like to play the game.
Anything Else: A few things you should know about me.

I'm in a Police Crew. I do not intend to leave. I don't see this as a problem because the whole crew/gang thing failed and in this game if you kill someone they just respawn down the street. Besides my crew mostly are in invite only sessions. 

I just thought I'd say that because I don't want to BS anyone.

The reason I want to join is because I love riding around on my Western Bagger and really enjoy riding with other like minded people who like taking in the sights of LS and BC.

A few terms, understand that the dress code will probably be leather jackets and jeans but I would like to have the freedom of picking which jacket I wear and also what colour my bike is.

If this is ok with you and you are a person who can invite me to an MC please reply to this message. 

Thank you! :)

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

Username: + Dragonjack +

Time Zone: UTC + 10:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Platform(s): PlayStation 3, PC
MP Games Played: Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2, Call Of Duty: Black Ops I & II, Call Of Duty: World At War, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Path Of Exile, Grand Theft Auto: Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:  It depends, really 
Any Entries In Your Member Log: N/A
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: The High Rollers (R.I.P)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'd like to game with other such gamers out there and see if I can learn new stuff from that very gang. I am also, a very respectful person and loyal fellow. 
Tell Us About Yourself: Not much to tell really, I'm just some ordinary member here looking for a gang to join in here. Hah. 
Anything Else: Having a great time! 

Brandonhurst650
  • Brandonhurst650

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:34 AM

Gt - CutUWithMyChopa
Looking for car club or gang who needs and uses a good driver
Username: brandonhurst 650
Time Zone: central standard
Platform(s): XBOX
MP Games Played: GTA V, COD Ghosts
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Twice a week
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Great driver, team player, good at death matches, and being a tactical mission player
Tell Us About Yourself: Lvl 107 I get on every day
Anything Else: motorcycles 👍

PunkisGod
  • PunkisGod

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

Username:PunkisGod

GT:X Punk Is God X

Time Zone:Est. Time

Platform:Xbox 360

MP Games Played:GTA 4,Halo Reach,GTA V,etc.

How Often do you visit the GTA Forums:Almost every day.

Any Entries In Your Member Log:No

Any Previous/Current Gangs:Apocalyptic Warfare(Rarely interact with) & The Fierce Chickens(Just got invited into there Crew)

How Can You Contribute to a Gang:Good Driver,Smarts,Good ideas,Team Player,and all around a good player to hang with.

Tell Us About Yourself:Turtles

Anything Else:Just looking for a good crew,to hang with and have a good time on GTA Online,a Mafia Type Crew would be nice.

engern
  • engern

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Looking for an ACTIVE crew.

Username: engern

Time Zone: UTC+01:00

MP Games Played: GTA V

Any Entries In Your Member Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Norwegian Kings

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I`m a good team player, I help crew members and friends if I can. I will kill or be killed trying to help crew members in a fight.
I like doing missions, deathmatches and survival. I`m a good shot, good flyer but not the best driver.

Tell Us About Yourself: I`m from Norway and play Gta Online daily.

Anything Else: I`m looking to join a good and active crew. With crew member who actually play gta online and joins in from time to time when invited to missions,deathmatches,races and so on.
I`m not the best of the best of the best in games but I try hard and most of all I like to have fun.
- I don NOT have mic

PSN: engern84

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:44 PM Edited by Vanto, 08 February 2014 - 01:26 PM.

Username: Vanto

Time Zone: GMT 01:00.

Platform(s): Xbox 360.

MP Games Played: GTA: Online, GTA IV, GTA IV: The Lost and Damned, GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony, Minecraft: X360 Edition.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every week. Weekends almost all-time.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Expert planes and helicopters pilot. Very good driver. Good shooter. I will do any activities and can suggest ideas to the gang.

Tell Us About Yourself: For being a 13 years old teenager, I can be very mature in a lot of subjects, but not really in other subjects like politics or economy. I don't really care if anyone swears. I can talk in Spanish, English and Romanian.

Anything Else: I have a microphone to talk.

No longer looking for crew.

gipsyhippo
  • gipsyhippo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Username: gipsyhippo
Time Zone: Western European Time
Platform(s): Xbox and PC
MP Games Played: Alot of FPS, FIFA and now GTA Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I just joined but I plan everyday
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: A bunch but I was inactive 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm good at tactical play and decent at driving
Tell Us About Yourself: I live in Portugal and I play mostly on weekends due to school and football(soccer) practices
Anything Else: I want an ACTIVE CREW, that I can do missions with and a crew where not all members are annoying trolling squeakers.

eddie1ed
  • eddie1ed

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

Gamertag: Edfinbow

Time Zone: GMT UTC+00:00
MP Games Played:fifa 14 , and GTA: O
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 3 times a week aprox
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: only a few but no comunication between members 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I have been play gta:o ever since it started and i am good at death matches 
Tell Us About Yourself: Gts addict :)  

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:36 AM Edited by ThatRandomGuy42, 13 February 2014 - 10:55 AM.

Username: ThatRandomGuy42
Time Zone: GMT
MP Games Played: Halo, GTA, Burnout Paradise, TF2, Forza 4...Quite a lot actually.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I took a break from them, but I'm back now. Things...never change around here.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: One verbal warning and one non-verbal.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I've forgotten their name. I left because they were very unorganized...and kinda dicks.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am a very proficient driver in the right circumstances and is easily my strongest point. I can weave in an out of traffic at high speeds and get away from police very quickly. I'm a pretty good gunman as well.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm initially quiet but I eventually open up. I am quite sarcastic and have a low tolerance for ignorance, but I'm ok most of the time.
Anything Else: I'm looking to play FOR FUN. I just want to join a crew where we can all do missions, races and all in all, hang out. I'm not looking for some roleplay gang.

IllustriousWOW
  • IllustriousWOW

Yeezus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

Username: IllustriousWOW
Time Zone: Pacific
Platform(s):PS3, Xbox 360, PC
MP Games Played: COD: BO2, GTAO
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just Joined
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Polarized Gods, JDM Car Lovers. 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Excellent Wheelman, Excellent Gunman, Good Improviser.
Tell Us About Yourself: Well usually I just shoot up everything and everyone in my way when it comes to GTAO, but I have my good days. Also I'm a team player.
Anything Else: I love driving & flying.

Nefastus
  • Nefastus

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

Username:nefastus
Time Zone:eastern
Platform(s): xbox 360
MP Games Played: cod ghosts, red dead redemption, gta v
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: sometimes
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: small gangs whose names i dont remember
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: im good in pretty much everything in gta v
Tell Us About Yourself: I've been in a lot of clans sometimes as a leader. I am bored of playing alone in GTA V and have decided to once again try to be part of a crew.

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

Username: collad0
Time Zone: New York EST (GMT -5:00)
MP Games Played: GTA, BO
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Usually once a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Sun Xi Triads (Clan leader left, crew dissassembled)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Every pegasus vehicle, good driver, good sniper
Tell Us About Yourself: Just a student who likes to game during my free time
Anything Else: Looking for a crew who just likes to chill and have fun and isnt strict (dress code, certain pv)

SielentMaSScare
  • SielentMaSScare

Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:28 PM Edited by SielentMaSScare, 15 February 2014 - 12:30 PM.

Username: SielentMaSScare

Time Zone: GMT/UTC

Platforms: PS3

MP Games Played: GTA IV and GTA V

How often do you visit GTAForums: Everyday For about 15 mins.

Any Entries In your Member Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Yes

How can You contribute To the Gang: Im an excellent gunmen and driver.

Tell us about yourself: My name's is Kevin, Im from Uk and Live in Greenwich..Im a student In the University od Greenwich..Thats All I guess.

Anything else: Im Looking for a Very active MC who are a Tight squad and look out for each other.

James190099
  • James190099

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:09 PM

Username:James190099
Time Zone:uk
Platform(s):xbox 360
MP Games Played:
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: quite often
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: none
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: good driver
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by vipprimo, 15 February 2014 - 10:48 PM.

Username: vipprimo

Platform: xBox

MP Games Playes: Midnight Club, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto

How often do you visit GTAForums: Whenever I'm at work
Any Entries in Your Member Log: No

Any Previous Gangs: Toro Security, Freaks MC, and others

How can you contribute to a Crew: What can't I do?  

Tell us about yourself: I'm independent and team oriented.  I like tactics and I play constantly.

Anything Else: I don't want a flash in the pan crew that's dedicated for a few weeks.  I want a team that does everything.  I'm tired of babies and leaders who don't understand the word respect or won't talk to someone face to face.  

I like the idea of military, smugglers, MCs, and the such.  I will play with you and your group for a week or so and if I like you I'll join.  Otherwise it would be nice to have new friends.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users