• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,391 replies to this topic
Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

looking for an active crew. aim mode i dont care. social account name is the same as this if you want to look it up. reach me there or message me on here

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

I currently run a Crew, but since I have some open spots for crews I figure I can put this in. 

Username: vipprimo

Time Zone: Eastern USA

Platform(s): xBox

MP Games Played: Midnight Club 2 - LA / Gears of War 1-J / GTA4

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: This is my first day on.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: I don't even know.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Import Knights in Midnight Club, Toro in Gears are the only important ones I can recall of the many I've worked with.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a pro driver and a sniper.  Practice continually on Survival and races.  I'm no nonsense and I don't like to lose.  I like to use resources.  I'm a communicator and like to lead by example as well as a team player.  I already have 2 armored vehicles suited for multiplayer missions and plan to get a tank and a Buzzard soon. 

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm straight forward and no nonsense.  I do like having fun and am a comic when driving around but I get focused on missions.  I like playing a mission until I complete it.  I'm not on all the time due to work, but when I'm on I keep busy.  I have a super inet connection and a mic.  I don't like to drive around shooting random people or ruining others people's day but if you want to scrap you'll find you've bitten off more than you can chew. 

Anything Else: Due to my work schedule I like to be independent and some people can't keep up with the pace.  Working with the right group tend to be silent and tactical.  I don't like drama, racism, or general stupidity.  I like to have fun not ruin other people's game.  

• AmputatedStumps likes this

sjordiezzz
  • sjordiezzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

Username:sjordiezz
Time Zone:gmt+1
Platform(s):ps3
MP Games Played: gta v
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: alot
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: nothing serious
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: i would like to offer my services as a bodyguard/ chauffeur for your crew, i also like car crews
Tell Us About Yourself: i hate violance against innocent players, i love cars and tuning.. And i would like to give roleplaying a shot once
Anything Else: feel free to contact me for further questions

Eli Tha Pro
  • Eli Tha Pro

I'm Still Waiting For Heists...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

I'm looking for a crew that needs a transport pilot so if you need one please contact me!
  • SingingEwe954 likes this

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

Felicitations Malefactors

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

ya know I post on this topic religiously I should keep everything copied on a notepad lol

Username: Expitorial
Time Zone: Eastern Standard (New York Time)
Platform(s): Xbox 360 and eventually PS4
MP Games Played: GTA V GTA IV RDR CoD Battlefield Assassin's Creed, basically the common games
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I'm on and off, mainly due to my classes but I check in every now and then
Any Entries In Your Member Log: nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:The Legion, TSA, The Reapers
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'd rather show you then tell you
Tell Us About Yourself: Well I'm 18, I take online college courses because I'm at a block on what I want to do, I may come across as an a-hole but if it's me it's sarcasm so take it as a grain of salt.  I like to know things, learn about the world, human thoughts and such solve problems where other people are stuck, it gives me a challenge.  I also like strategy so things like checkers and chess amuse me (I'm a nerd can't help it) but if you need a strategist I'll step up to the plate and take a crack at it
Anything Else: I make f***ing awesome cookies

AmputatedStumps
  • AmputatedStumps

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by AmputatedStumps, 21 November 2013 - 04:15 AM.

Found some awesome crews...thanks!

Solar_Fractals
  • Solar_Fractals

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

Username: Solar_Fractals

Time Zone: Eastern US

Platforms: PS3, PC

MP Games Played: GTAV, Borderlands 2, BO2, CS:GO

How often do you visit GTAForums: Just joined

Previous Gangs: None

Contributions: Active, Mature, Strong Player

Myself: Recently Started playing GTAV online and looking to play with a consistent group of people.

QuietJosh
  • QuietJosh

Cynical and Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:02 PM Edited by QuietJosh, 20 November 2013 - 02:06 PM.

Username: QuietJosh. Gamertag and Social Club are the same.

Time Zone: EST. On during the mornings most days.

Platform(s): Xbox 360.

MP Games Played: GTA IV, GoW 3.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Multiple times daily.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: Zero.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Vinewood Locos, former Commissioner, left for personal reasons.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:  Solid pilot, shooter, and planner; suck at driving.

Tell Us About Yourself: Deaf, use Xbox messages only. (USB Keyboards plugged into the box work wonders.) Tend to be focused on doing missions and survivals, not a big fan of horseplay and wasting time beyond a certain point.

Anything Else: I'm at Level 103 (legitimately gained via missions and survivals with a little racing thrown in), with the access to heavy weaponry that brings. Very loyal, organized, and efficient with a blunt, no-nonsense attitude, willing to help train and assist members in gaining higher rank in a mature group. Work only in invite-only or closed-crew sessions, will not play in free-for-all sessions.

If I fit your criteria from the above information, PM me, please.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

Username:gtavpoliceimprovementsAge:17Time Zone:Dublin/London GMTPlatform(s):Xbox 369MP Games Played:GTA V, Battlefield 3How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:EverydayAny Entries In Your Member Log:few remindersAny Previous Gangs You've Been In:I used to run the Los Santos County SheriffHow Can You Contribute To A Gang:Good Driver/Pilot and decent shooterTell Us About Yourself:just looking for people to rob 24/7's on GTAO and cruise around Anything Else:

MagnumOpuz
  • MagnumOpuz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by MagnumOpuz, 21 November 2013 - 12:35 AM.

Username:gr8works

Time Zone: Central north american time

Platform(s): Xbox 360.

MP Games Played:gta 5

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Multiple times daily.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:  The anarchist chefs, leader.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:  Solid shooter and driver,  good at stealth and scouting.  I have a mic

Tell Us About Yourself:  I am mostly interested in a military based or insurgent army based roleplay friendly crew.  i have an interesting idea for a character.  please don't ask me to join if you only have a crew with a military themed title.   I want something with specific jobs and or assigned roles, with a unit based ranking system.  

Anything Else: my character is a former PKK child soldier from turkey.  I'm only level 10 but i play quite often.

LateralusTool
  • LateralusTool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by LateralusTool, 21 November 2013 - 10:11 PM.

Username: LateralusTool

Time Zone: GMT-3 (Argentina, but I speak fluid english)

Platform(s): PS3

MP Games Played: GTAIV, RDR

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Today is my first day

Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Just some minor ones, I'm only level 15.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I consider myself a good driver and and shooter

Tell Us About Yourself: I want to play GTA

Online with a group of people that care about having a good time, not endlessly killing each other just for the lols. I will never shoot you in free mode, I have absolutely no fun at all doing that. I'd rather do missions, survivals, etc.

I play exclusively FREE AIM. I like to accomplish things in a cooperative environment, I enjoy doing missions over deathmatch etc, but I'll play those if I have to.

I just started playing not long ago and want to develop my character through legit ways. No nonsense, let's work together and have fun.

Anything Else: I have a headset and think that communication is vital to understand each other.

mikeyrocksx727
  • mikeyrocksx727

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

Username: MIKEYROCKSx727
Time Zone: Eastern
Platform(s): XBOX360
MP Games Played: GTA5, CoD:G, Forza 4, Madden 25, Ace Combat:AH
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Often for reference but this is actually my first post
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None technically, just been a small crew with friends
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I play lots of Forza and Ace Combat so I consider myself highly adept at driving and an expert pilot. Ok with weapons but I prefer to fight tactically. In the dark. Quietly. :)
Tell Us About Yourself: I work weird hours so time zone isn't really a problem, I'm always up at random times. I like working in groups. I'm a chill dude and just tired of playing with people who have no idea what they're doing.
Anything Else: Respect and loyalty is everything, even in GTA. Don't expect to me play with ya too long if you like killing your fellow crew mates or treat Free Mode like its a Death-match.

NitrousJunkie83
  • NitrousJunkie83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:57 AM Edited by NitrousJunkie83, 23 November 2013 - 08:57 AM.

Username                                                             NitrousJunkie83

Age                                                                        30

Time Zone                                                             CST

Platform(s)                                                            360

MP Games Played                                                GTA V - COD - FORZA

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums?               At Least Once/Twice A Day

Any Entries In Your Member Log?                    Don't believe so

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In                G Town Mafia 420 (Left because of lack of crew activity)

How Can You Contribute To A Gang?               Excellent Shooter - Excellent Driver - Excellent Pilot

Tell Us About Yourself                                        Money - Women - Party'n - Building/Racing/Drifting Fast Car's

Anything Else                                                       Only Looking For A Crew That's Active AT LEAST 3x A Week

GTA-Kev
  • GTA-Kev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Username:  GTA-Kev
Time Zone:  GMT London
Platform(s):  PS3
MP Games Played:  Gran Turismo 5, but no others seriously
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:  1-2 times a week, more frequently now that I'm playing GTAO
Any Entries In Your Member Log:  Unsure
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:  Run my own for friends, but nothing serious
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:  I'm a mature, clean team player.
Tell Us About Yourself:  Just looking for a mature crew to have fun with, not much of a death-match player, but I enjoy races and doing missions. I want a crew to hang with and play online, without having to worry about playing with people that shoot on sight in free roam for no reason lol
Anything Else:  Not really looking for any time restrictions as I play when I can.

Jtuned33
  • Jtuned33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

Username:  Jtuned33 
Time Zone:  AK/pst time zone (mostly play 10pm-3am due to work)
Platform(s):  PS3
MP Games Played:  1st mp game for me
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:  Once a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:  None that I know of
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:  None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:  Mature player and will watch your back, pretty good shooter
Tell Us About Yourself:  Chill guy looking to join a good crew who's online during late nights due to my hours and have some fun.  Only a low level at the moment and want to build up some w/missions and such.  Tired of going on random networks and people trying to kill you on sight.  
Anything Else:  Looking for a crew that's loyal, don't want to be shot in the back or vehicle stolen and such.  Again low level at the moment as i just started up, looking at building up my character.

VegRat
  • VegRat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

Username: VegRat
Time Zone:PST - Los Angeles
Platform(s): ps3
MP Games Played: gta5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: occasionally, more often if needed
Any Entries In Your Member Log: ---
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: ---
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: teamwork and entertainment. Decent gta driving and police evasion, shoot out skills aren't best but getting better. Don't mind being bait to draw fire ;)
Tell Us About Yourself: easy going and good sense of humor. New to this multi-player online gaming thing, but dig it so far.
Anything Else: looking for gta crew that's into good clean play. Teamwork and advancement. Not there to ruin other peoples session

Kingzzr
  • Kingzzr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by Kingzzr, 25 November 2013 - 10:40 PM.

Username:  Kingzzr
Time Zone:  GMT+1
Platform(s):  Xbox 360, PC
MP Games Played: Many!
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:  On a daily basis.
Any Entries In Your Member Log:  Nope, clean
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Reasonably driver, good with coding and photoshop.
Tell Us About Yourself: Friendly, loving gta and like to have a couple guys to play with
Anything Else:        

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Try this again. 

Looking for an active crew that will get me into playing with them. Least a few times a week. Car meets, random freeroam, missions, people who can be creative and have fun. Please no screaming 12 year olds either. 

XBL Tag: Jerrod H

OMFGSolaX
  • OMFGSolaX

Cheese! :D

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

Username: OMFGSolaX

Time Zone: GMT+1
Platform(s): X360 / PC
MP Games Played: GTA5, Forza Horizon, Forza 4, AC3/4, Battlefield 3 and many more on PC/360
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not that i know of :)
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:

HINT - My own crew with a friend of mine.

And i have played (competetive) in several clans and communities in other games / genres. 

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: 

I love driving and flying, which would be my strongest points. I can shoot aswell, but since i'm mainly a Hitman, i often only play agressive versus players, who have a bounty.. or if someone really pisses me off (e.g. Griefing another player, which would otherwise be forced to leave the lobby etc.) That being said, i am a teamplayer most of the time, except when i'm ,as mentioned above, bountyhunting.

Tell Us About Yourself:

Ingame i am Level 39, a legit player and always openminded for new stuff. I can take some jokes and i don't rage at all, Though some funny swearing for fun might be included :-) I have a fair share of money and know how to keep myself in positive balance.

Otherwise i am organized, having fun in life and i love my job. At this point we should get to my online times:

On weekends, i am pretty much available most of the time, when my reallife does not interfere. On weekdays, i can be available at 7pm GMT+1, sometimes earlier or later.

Anything Else:

I prefer groups that communicate via Skype.

I will replace my Xbox Micro soon, but if you are not willing to skype, i can just listen until probably next week.

L3GI0N
  • L3GI0N

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by L3GI0N, 12 December 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Username: L3GI0N3663

Time Zone: US Central

Platform(s): Xbox 360 (Hardly play) PC (I play all the time) PS3 (Recently got and really like playing also what i have GTA V on) And i will be getting a PS4

MP Games Played: GTA 4 All the Call of duty's Battlefield (Badcompany 1 -  Battlefield 3) And lots of other MP games

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Only as often as necessary... 

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Few back on GTA 4 on Xbox

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm good in a fight,  Knowledgeable about games (especially the GTA series) And im not to bad of a driver.

Tell Us About Yourself: I've been playing GTA since I was a kid i know the games well and i know how crews work on them. I'm only interested in joining a biker crew right now.

Anything Else: I Will not join a little kid crew or a ghost crew with like five people I want a real established crew or one starting up with ambition. I don't plan on being a foot solder for long. If you need a officer or a team player of some sort I'm your guy if you just need a higher member count or more guns, Keep looking

Joined RLMC Thanks for all the invites but I think they have what I was looking for.

Weevus
  • Weevus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

Weevus
Central
PS3
Lots
Just started
Not sure
Armed and Dangerous but they don't play much right now.
I don't know, pretty experienced GTA player, lever 55 I think.  I'm down for whatever.
Just want to find some people to play with regularly since I think the matchmaking in GTA V is not great.  Just want some decent guys to play with.
[b]Anything Else:

OGEverywhere
  • OGEverywhere

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

Looking for an active crew that plays together. Ranked 120 bored with senseless killing. Size doesn't matter as long as its organized. Psn OGEverywhere

SmokeyCL
  • SmokeyCL

Kalifornia's Finest

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

Username: Smokey_CL (PS3)
Time Zone: GMT -4:00 (Santiago)
Platform(s): PS3.
MP Games Played: Max Payne 3, SA-MP, Read Dead Redemption, GTA IV, GTA V, FIFA SERIES.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: On a daily basis.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Aftermath Row (Friend-based Crew in GTA V)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: With team-work and creating a friendly/humorous enviroment.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm 18, I like making people laugh and I definitely f*cking love playing GTA V :D.
Anything Else: Not really. I'm lookin for a crew/gang with a lot of (active) members.

Reset Tanq
  • Reset Tanq

Always a ground soldier.

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

Username:Reset Tanq

Time Zone:UK

Platform(s):Xbox 360

MP Games Played:GTA V

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Most of the time.

Any Entries In Your Member Log:

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:The Kray firm/The British Army

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:TDM Player, and also a good leader.

Tell Us About Yourself:Have a lot of experience with clans on GTA, also a lot of TDM experience. Know a fair few tricks to take down the enemy.

Anything Else: I am ONLY looking for a British based crew, im not looking for a military clan. I am looking for a mafia/street gang crew to role with. Also only joining TDM active clans.

Xbox Live GT: Reset Tanq

halflegz
  • halflegz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by halflegz, 19 December 2013 - 03:43 AM.

Username: Idropkickblocks(PS3)

Time Zone: EST

Platform(s): PS3.

MP Games Played: COD series, Read Dead Redemption, GTA IV, GTA V, Various sports tittles

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: On a daily basis.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None been solo the whole time

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Team-work, willing to help with whatever, often available.

Tell Us About Yourself: 22, got loads of free time, sense of humor, enjoy the little things, played every gta since gta 2, also I

curse a lot lol so if you aren't ok with swearing then well then we obviously wont get along.

Anything Else: Looking for a close crew, not really looking for an overcrowded crew because I actually want to end up playing with people i'll end up getting familiar with. Other than that just looking for a crew that plays together, does jobs,missions,races,tdm, basically a little of everything, of course fooling around in free roam as well. What would really be amazing is finding a crew that likes to fool around with their own sort of game mode variants, for example if anyones ever played infected on COD something like that, maybe some type of zombie or even some rp elements, I know some of these things will be made when the content creator comes out, well atleast i hope they are because that's a good way to add some life and fun to this game.

EDIT: CREW FOUND

• A J likes this

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by Bull12345Bull, 31 December 2013 - 03:54 PM.

Username: Bull12345Bull
Time Zone: UTC +02:00 (EET)
Platform(s): PlayStation 3
MP Games Played: Grand Theft Auto V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 3-4 times a day.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: One verbal commendation.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I have created a crew but we almost never play together.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can contribute by being a very good gunman and a good driver.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm looking for a crew that is not so large, since I feel more familiar by playing with the same people. Also, I equally enjoy all game modes in GTA Online.
Anything Else: I'd like to note some things...
  • I'm having major exams during May and, due to studying, I will only be available to play on weekend nights until then.

• I'll be getting a headset for Christmas.

I'm not looking for a Gang anymore, I won't be joining any Gang until I've finished with my exams in May-June 2014.

• CMcClain5 likes this

Stingerbeer
  • Stingerbeer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Username:Stingerbeer
Time Zone:IST - GMT+5.3 hrs
Platform(s):PS#
MP Games Played:GTA 5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:4 times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: NO
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: NO
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Tank Sniper made about 50 Kills already, Pilot with fav being frapper.
Tell Us About Yourself: Love to team up with a super loyal team to help out each other 
Anything Else: I am now at lvl 56 (It's all through some good man hours and no cheating)

PittzTwentyThree
  • PittzTwentyThree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

PittzTwentyThree:
18:
pst:
Xbox:
GTAO, BF3/4 :
every other day:
no:
no:
Currently high up in my crew, make videos for YT, and a great person to have your back in a firefight:
Love shooting games, love making game footage for yt, and love trolling:
Search for me on social club, chrispypitts:

Fat Sally
  • Fat Sally

"Friendly, but terrifying"

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by Fat Sally, 11 December 2013 - 04:52 PM.

Username:  Fat Sally
Time Zone: US Central
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: HCO Los Santos
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Online often, good in DMs and great at racing.
Tell Us About Yourself: I have a lot of time on my hands. Played every Grand Theft Auto.
Anything Else:  Currently in a dying original day 1 GTA  Online crew and Im looking for a super active crew. I'm on very often. Have great driving skills and do above very well in DM. Just need some more buddies to have a better GTA Online experience. Free aim is not a problem and sometimes preferred. Not trying to join a giant crew with hundreds of members, just a fun active crew that's organized. Ages 17+ only.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/jayditee

0_0.jpg

Skorpio678
  • Skorpio678

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

Username: Skorpio678
Time Zone: GMT+10
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: AC, FIFA, Uncharted, Random Games
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every few days maybe, more if something is happening
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Operators mainly.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I like having fun but also being professional when it's needed. I think I'm pretty good when it comes to driving and playing the game and I like contributing and making friends.
Tell Us About Yourself: I love Football (Soccer) and am a pretty funny and active dude, very casual and like having a bit of a joke
Anything Else: Just send me a PM with some info or a link to a thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users