Photo

Looking For A Gang/Crew?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,391 replies to this topic
ItzLamz
  • ItzLamz

LondonBoi

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by ItzLamz, 02 November 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Username: ItzLamz
Time Zone: GMT (London)
Platform(s): xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Often as possible
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: My friend made a crew but it's crap. Theyre never online
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I have maxed stats for shooting, driving and stamina (legit) I have a house and some cars... Rank 53
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm 19 years of age from London. I rap and also play bass guitar.
Anything Else: Looking for an active crew who does missions and just chills on free mode.

MESSAGE ME VIA XBOXLIVE

Stupot72
  • Stupot72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by Stupot72, 03 November 2013 - 09:15 AM.

deadcoke:

40:

london UK:

PS3:

GTA5

1st time visitor, 2-3 times a day

No

none

Im a team player over anything else, will always help out, lvl 30, have 10 garage apt, max driving & shooting almost max stamina.

Mature gamer, looking for a crew to get more involved in the game, team player, looking to have fun and progress.

Looking for a crew that is friendly & mature, as I have a great dislike for being screamed at in a high pitched voice, can mic up if required,
Contact me via PSN preferably, cheers, thanks for reading.

PSN: deadcoke
Social club ID: stuart2112

saltinespike
  • saltinespike

Tired Marine

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Username: saltinespike
Time Zone: East Coast USA
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTAV
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Perhaps once a month? My participation has gone way down.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope!
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm good at killing stuff? As well as messing around and having a fun time.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a veteran and a college student. Ideally would like to join a group of similar-minded and/or similar aged people.
Anything Else: I know my resume is a little skimpy, but just PM me if you want to know anything else! I've been here since 2007, so I have a feel for how things work around here!

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

Username: Killbook
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): Xbox360
MP Games Played: Call of Duty: Black ops 2, Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3, Saints row 3, Saints row 4.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every other day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None I am aware of
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Total Annnihlation, Tech n9ne crew, Finest of Grove Street, Naruto crew, Funk Volume crew.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am a good foot soldier and guard. I am very cautious and have high sense awareness. I always get the job done. I don't quit until it is completed. If am a good assassin as well, hence my name, Killbook, because I go after my targets till they die. I am good with guns and 8/10 times always win my gun fights. I am more of a drive by, ride-along type of guy. Don't ever put me in the driver's seat for a clean getaway. I am a person who loves his explosives. I like to make things go boom.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a 15 year old male with a mic. I am not a squeaker and if you want, I can send you a message with my voice. I am very fun to hang out with if you want a easy going member and I am also a disciplined member if you want a disciplined member for one of those strict clans. I am nice and generous.
Anything Else: I sometimes do leave my xbox on but that doesn't always mean I am on it. I may sometimes fall asleep while playing it or go do something and leave it on. If I don't reply, then that means I am not at my console at the moment or busy.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Username: l D34THW15H l

Time Zone: CST

MP Games Played: Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV & V, Minecraft

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Multiple times daily

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Angels of Death and Reapers. I've tried starting my own, but I'd rather join one instead

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I was a great groundsman on IV, and I'm still adjusting to V. I am a slightly above average driver(I prefer motorcycles). I consider myself loyal and trustworthy. If something needs to be done, I'm down to help in any way I can.

Tell Us About Yourself: I consider myself a casual gamer. I'm not over-competitive, meaning I won't b*tch and moan if things don't go my way. If I show you respect, I expect to recieve it in return.

Anything Else: I'm open to any kind of clan.
  • TrapLordFelixB likes this

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Username: jerrodh7244 (xbl tag: Jerrod H)

MP Games Played: Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV & V, Diablo 3, COD, Battlefield, etc. 

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Multiple times daily

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I've tried to join a few crews but crews leaders have not been very motivated. Basically I have never even been in a crew session. Ridiculous. If you can invest some time in getting me into the crew and meeting some members to hookup with please don't invite me to your crew. So sick of all these invites then I never get to play with crews. 

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Pretty solid all around player, great driver and pilot. And even though its a different game a ton of COD/Battlefield experience has made me a well adept gunman. 

Tell Us About Yourself:

Anything Else: I want to be able to play with my crew hopefully every night. So I want either a solid group of active members, or a huge crew with forums, etc. for planning events. 

Things I am looking for in a crew

- Car meets/random hangouts

- Freeroaming

- Missions and RP leveling (not just farming criminal records constantly either...) 

- Dedicated crew for heists and additional content. 

- Roleplaying

strychnineTITCH
  • strychnineTITCH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Username: strychnineTITCH
Time Zone:             UK GMT
Platform(s):       PS3
MP Games Played:    GTAV BF3  HALO  etc
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:   just signed up today
Any Entries In Your Member Log: 0
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: tried Hells angels GB and Zombie cowboys but they didnt do jobs and team killed
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: wont team kill im paitent i join games and like to make money and gain rep
Tell Us About Yourself: i like playing video games duh i work five days a week but play online when i can
Anything Else: i want a gang that does jobs and does NOT team kill in lobby even if a member has a bounty

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 05 November 2013 - 01:29 AM.

Username: SecludedMemory (PS3) 

-

-

-

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:  I used to roll with The Crips until they kicked me out after seeing my old Aryan Brotherhood tattoo from prison, then had short stints with The Hells Angels and MS-13 until moving to Los Santos. I promise I didn't bring any old problems from my old life with me so they shouldn't present any issues.

Note: I haven't been in any

-

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:  I give one hell of a reach-around. Other than that I'd say I'm a pretty well-rounded player. I prefer medium range combat, and value stealth and teamwork but can work pretty much anywhere when needed. And I can actually listen.  

-

Tell Us About Yourself: Just a laid-back medication-induced insomniac (its a side-effeft) looking for an active crew to do everything from f*cking around in free roam, to doing missions, killing each other in deathmatches, and racing until sunrise. Mature when I need to be, childish at all the right moments. 

-

What I'm looking for in a GTA V crew: 

1. Primarily free-aim players

2. 16-18+ 

3. Microphones

4. Nothing too serious that feels like a job, but I do want activity outside of just free-roam f*cking around including larger, difficult missions and team-deathmatch kinda stuff

5. Variety in missions when playing as a crew, not just farming the same stuff for money and XP

6. Laid-back environment, 420 friendly would be nice

7. Not into hardcore glitching or serious bad sportsmanship. Don't bother if you or your friends are the kind of level 100 assholes that run over or pick on   players who are in passive mode for 30 minutes straight. That kind of sh*t. I'm all about chaos and mayhem, but if someone is simply outmatched and obviously wants no part of it then I'll leave them be. 

Skaughtymac
  • Skaughtymac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Username: skaughtymac (Scotty Mac)
Time Zone: eastern
Platform(s): xbox360
MP Games Played: forza 4, cod, gta
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:just singed up but daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: zero
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: n/a
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a clean player. I don't rush in and get shot up. My main vehicel is a armored granger which is great for cover when it's needed.
Tell Us About Yourself: I work nights 7pm to 7 am typically on from 8am to noon.
Anything Else: looking for a crew that plays the way I do

budwieser1uk
  • budwieser1uk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

Username: budwieser1ukj
Time Zone:GMT
Platform(s):Xbox 360
MP Games Played:
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:3 to 4 times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: 1
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Am part of crew IGN because I thought there would be a few people in there, a crew my friend is in "The Sons of Anarchy" but they never seem to be online and recently starting my own crew "Sunday Service"
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I have just gone over level 50, I want level up more and unlock more cool stuff, am willing to help other level up and start getting all the cool stuff.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a casual gamer, play odd times through the week but main days I can play are Sunday and Monday, can work as a team and not afraid to get stuck in. 
Anything Else: Started my own crew " Sunday Service which I will be working on, basically trying to get some people who are play on Sunday or can only play that day. Unless I find a crew that is already set up that is.

clubsodi
  • clubsodi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

join our crew : http://socialclub.ro.../roots_brothers

req: ps3,mic

Onepointone
  • Onepointone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Sick of people boosting or just joining your mission and standing still (getting free cash ans rp) or worse flying in like lone ranger and loosing all team lives. Join us we work together for max rewards. http://socialclub.ro.../crew/cash_kong

Pappsmear
  • Pappsmear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:48 PM Edited by Pappsmear, 05 November 2013 - 06:48 PM.

Username: Pappsmear - PSN
Time Zone: eastern 
Platform(s): Ps3
MP Games Played: Bf4, Bf3, GTA 5, WoW
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:just singed up but daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: zero
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Just friends crew
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Super friendly, always looking to have a good laugh while playing GTA online. Very versatile, extremely good driver (being honest). Always up to lead a hand or to mess around. Clean player minus the dunce cap.  
Tell Us About Yourself: Work full time, student part time. I handle the storage and handling of chemicals at a multi million dollar pool facility. Studying sciences part time, looking to become a cop in the near futur. 
Anything Else: Looking for a Crew that has players meeting up on a weekly bases with mics to play together and carry on activities (Ex : car derby on top of sky scrapper with the cargobob, pre set event)

ItzLamz
  • ItzLamz

LondonBoi

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Username: ItzLamz
Time Zone: GMT (London)
Platform(s): xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Often as possible
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: My friend made a crew but it's crap. Theyre never online
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I have maxed stats for shooting, driving and stamina (legit) I have a house and some cars... Rank 53
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm 19 years of age from London. I rap and also play bass guitar.
Anything Else: Looking for an active crew who does missions and just chills on free mode.

MESSAGE ME VIA XBOXLIVE

STILL SEARCHING

Skaughtymac
  • Skaughtymac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Username: skaughtymac (Scotty Mac)Age: 34Time Zone: eastern Platform(s): xbox360MP Games Played: forza 4, cod, gtaHow Often Do You Visit GTAForums:just singed up but dailyAny Entries In Your Member Log: zeroAny Previous Gangs You've Been In: n/aHow Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a clean player. I don't rush in and get shot up. My main vehicel is a armored granger which is great for cover when it's needed. Tell Us About Yourself: I work nights 7pm to 7 am typically on from 8am to noon. Anything Else: looking for a crew that plays the way I do

I joined Five Crimes Syndicate. Thanks guys.

Cbear
  • Cbear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

Username: Cbear
Time Zone: chicago
Platform(s): ps3
Games Played: All gtas since San Andreas, practically every mmo besides MOP WoW, cod, every bf since 2142, you name it
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: assuming I get some request i imagine I'll check back daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: n/a
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: H20 clan
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm an experienced gamer and have had a lot of experience in team gaming including my vast mmo experiences with guilds, plenty of fps experience from modern shooters back to older counter strikes. I have been looking for an active crew for a while and an ready to devote my time to one devoutly.
Tell Us About Yourself: I play gta for atleast a few hours each day but am usually on for 4-5 hours every day. I have class in the mornings on most weekdays but am free and willing to participate in crew activities practically any time I'm not in class

zeleftenant
  • zeleftenant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Username: ze_leftenant

Time Zone: UTC+2

Platform: PS3

Games played: GTA4, WoW, GT5, Forza, Starcraft, Diablo

How often do you visit GTAForums: pretty much daily, used to do it for the chilliad mural stuff, but that escalated into nonsense lately.

Previous gangs: thegtabase

Contribution: Currently rank 76, maxed out driving, shooting and stamina stats, good team player, also looking for fun stuff to do in freemode. I also have a mic, access to various cars for jobs, boat, and once the stimulus money hits my bank account, acces to a chopper as well.

Anything else: 21 y/o student, I speak english and german, looking for a crew to do jobs, fun stuff in freemode, prefferably with a headset. 

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by senormidget, 07 November 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Username: senormidget

Time Zone:GMT

Platform(s): Xbox 360 (gamertag is senormidget)

MP Games Played: COD, RDR, Battlefield, Fifa, GTA IV, Saints Row, Rainbow 6

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Not very often ATM but hope to visit more now

Any Entries In Your Member Log: n/a

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: n/a

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a decent driver, quite good at racing (especially spinning out others), average at deathmatch, not so bothered about the money so I won't be greedy, not interested in griefing. I don't have the best stats at the moment but that's simply because I've struggled to find cooperative players for missions.

Tell Us About Yourself: I love films and football, my all time favourite films are Goodfellas & Drive, I also like stupid comedies (i.e will ferrel, john c reilly, forgetting sarah marshall is hilarious to me), I support Man Utd (sorry! I am from Manchester though to be fair) I like comics, mostly DC (batman, green lantern). Favourite TV shows are Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter. I don't have a squeaky voice but I do have a northern accent! I have a good sense of humour and am not judgemental. I am a lifelong GTA fan and have played every iteration to death. (Vice City was my favourite)

Anything Else: I try to get online as often as possible but it won't be every night I'm afraid, I have a mic. I'm just looking for some people to play any gametype with or just faff around in free roam, most of my mates are on PS3 and I'm finding it difficult to meet friendly people on xbox, there are an awful lot of griefers out there. Not into racism or misogyny or any discriminating sh*t like that.

Oh yeah one more thing: I RATE MAP/VOTE NEXT/READY UP QUICKLY EVERY DAMN TIME, you won't be sat waiting for me haha

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by redfirebird87, 11 November 2013 - 06:01 PM.

Removed.  :ph34r: 

Wackman117
  • Wackman117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:36 AM Edited by Wackman117, 11 November 2013 - 08:15 AM.

http://socialclub.ro...w/pinknstinkinc

Gamertag: XWackoJacko117

WE URGENTLY NEED PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR CREW PinkNStinkINC WHO PLAY ON XBOX 360. CREW CONSISTS OF PREDOMINANTLY PS3 PLAYERS, BUT IS EXPANDING AND WE NEED MORE XBOX 360 PLAYERS, SO THAT WE COVER EVERY PLAYER TYPE.

We are mostly mixed race Australian based players but have a good amount of dedicated Americans in our crew so we cover a vast range of time zones, we are also allied with another Australian based crew, most of us only have the one crew other than the one we are allied with, we wouldn't mind more dedicated members from other timezones so when ever someone logs on there is someone there to do stuff with.

In our crew no one gets left behind, we treat our crew like a family and help each other where needed, if your looking for a crew that will help you level up, give you the higher ranked weapons that you cant get yet, do up a car for you, back you up in freeroam, do missions, survivals, races, TDM what ever it is we do it all.

Our crew is a democracy not a dictatorship, our crew leader Medlor is the most dedicated GTA player. He's very passionate about the game and is in very involved with Social Club and the hierarchy system, make the right moves and you will move up the ranks in no time.

We are in the process of organising meets and awesome photo shoots.

2 in the Pink 1 in the Stink

As we have been recruiting we have picked up great members who are contributing fantastically. Once again we are mostly Australian based with a few dedicated Americans well now we have people from New Zealand, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, UK, most of Europe now. You can be assured that we will be and are VERY ACTIVE.

Ps. Mention in the feed on social club that I sent you there.  :p

http://socialclub.ro...w/pinknstinkinc

KomaDaGreat
  • KomaDaGreat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

Username:KomaDaGreat

Time Zone:EST(D.C)

Platform(s):360

MP Games Played:Call of Duty unfortunately. I've also played GTA 4.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Not much. Maybe once a week but mostly for information. Maybe that'll change.

Any Entries In Your Member Log:no

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:I've been in a few but it has never worked.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I've played every Grand Theft Auto game...literally. Even GTA Advance and that game sucked. I'm pretty good at getting myself out of a sticky situation. I'm not just good at gunfighting, but a good driver and pilot as well. Pretty much a Jack of all trades.

Tell Us About Yourself: All you need to know is I'm a very loyal friend to have in a tight spot. Well, most of the time...

Anything Else:Hit me up on XBOX LIVE. Gamertag : KomaDaGreat.

upliftedderelict
  • upliftedderelict

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

Grizzly Crew is seeking members we have 5 members but we are looking to expand farther (10-15). We play on PS3. We are a small group of mature dudes looking to make the game a better experience for everyone. We enjoy racing, survival and well anything else really. No team killing is permitted even if a fellow crew member has a bounty. We do invite only sessions til we get the number of members we are looking to get. There are no waiting periods to join or any special thing you have to do. Into all types of vehicles anything from fast cars to offroad vehicles to backflipping motorcyclesf. Really want new members for the upcoming Bank Heist mission. That's all I can think of for now. Thanks for reading my post and looking forward to meeting you in this fun crew!

Requirements:

1.) Mature gamers only

2.) Help other crew members out as much as possible

3.) Have fun after all it is a game and that's what they are for

4.) Mic. Yes we like to chat.

5.) Be active most of us play 4-5 hours a night Eastern time zone

6.) Ps3 friends request with all crew members. We are not planning on making this a huge crew only a 10-15 person max.

7.) PS3

If interested you can send a friend's request to me on PS3 gamer ID is Upliftedderelict. Make to sure to change the topic to GTA5 so I know you are interested in joining the crew.

MagnumOpuz
  • MagnumOpuz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:04 AM Edited by MagnumOpuz, 12 November 2013 - 06:47 AM.

SealteamxSixx
  • SealteamxSixx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

Username: SealteamxSiXx

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Platforms(s):PS3 & Xbox 360

MP Games Played: Halo 1-4, Gears of War 1-3, MW2, MW3, Cod 4, Cod Ghost, RDR, MP3, UC3, & Left 4 Dead 1-2, & All The GTA Games

How Often Do you visit the GTA Forums: A few Times a Day

Entries in Member Log: 0

Former Gangs: 0

My Contribution:

I'm the extra muscle, lets say your one player short you can message me I'll play, If I'm having a bad game I'll leave if you want to bring up the teams score. I have good games and I have bad games, but I wouldn't say I'm great but I wouldn't say I'm Bad.

About Myself: New Jersey USA, I enjoy music, video-games, TV, movies etc.. 

Schedule: I'm free Weekends from  

Friday: 9 p.m.-9 a.m.

Sat: 6 Pm.- 3 AM.

Sun: 6 Pm.-9 p.m.

Unless I have work or School projects but I don't procrastinate so I should be free usually. Note: I own GTA V for PS3 & RDR

MrMundey
  • MrMundey

Gentlemen

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by MrMundey, 16 November 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Username:MrMundey
Time Zone:GMT 2+
Platform(s):Xbox 360
MP Games Played:SA:MP,RDR,COD,BF,MGO,GTAONLINE and so on....
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None im prety new at forums
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Stock Criminals
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Im good at sniping,bounty hunting,stunting,and being stealthy.
Tell Us About Yourself:I play prety maturely and i enjoy stealth games.
Anything Else:Im looking for a classy crew (like mafia) but i can go with prety much everything.Thanks and have a nice day.

Cpt Mazoka
  • Cpt Mazoka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by Cpt Mazoka, 13 November 2013 - 04:04 PM.

Username: Cpt Mazoka
Timezone: CET
Platform (s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: Gta v online and cod 
How Often im online on GTAForums: I dont know.
How i can Contribute to a crew: Im a good player  :)
About my Yourself in gta online: Im just chillin the most of the time when i play and doing missions. I love to hunt bounties and just ppl for fun :p
What I'm looking for in a crew. A social one with players around my age. I also think the idea that it looks like a gang, mafia or mc club is nice! But the crew must also be serious.
Anything Else: im from Danmark :)

Ksungj
  • Ksungj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by Ksungj, 15 November 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Got sick of trying, switched platforms

Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

Username: Massive Roy
Time Zone: GMT
Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: GTA V.. Played plenty of cod, but no more own them.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily at the moment..
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Only my own, but it kids died before it got going..
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: hard work, no whining, mature player
Tell Us About Yourself: mature player, on a couple hours most nights, fed up of playing with kids, looking for a mature crew to hang out with since my friends no longer play..
Anything Else: my name isn't Roy, and I'm not that massive..

xghostflowerx
  • xghostflowerx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Username: xghostflowerx
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: GTA5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Rarely
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: No specific strengths at this time. I have a mic, so I can at least communicate with other players.
Tell Us About Yourself: After being seriously backstabbed by a CoD clan of which I was a member for 2 years, I have some trust issues with new groups. I am usually a quiet player but tend to open up a bit more over time and getting to know other players. I'm a stay-at-home parent, so I am usually playing during school hours as well as weekends. I am a clean player.
Anything Else: As previously stated, I am a clean player. I believe in teamwork, honor, loyalty and respect (to those deserving), so I would like to find a group of like-minded players. I would prefer older players as they tend to carry less drama and immature outbursts in-game. I am really looking for something more than just the average crew. Ideally, I would love to join a smaller crew that has a family/best friends sort of vibe. Tight knit and dedicated to one another.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

Name: Jerrod

XBox Live: "jerrod h"

Age 25

Looking for: Active smaller crew. I want to know the people I play with and play often. Looking to grind out some RP through missions and races and normal stuff. Prefer a mature group with mics so we can communicate and work together, goof off, etc. Wouldn't mind having some roleplayers to go on cruises, car meets, trail riding, take pictures, etc. 

Please do not send me an invite if you don't plan on getting me in a crew session within 48 hours. I have joined 3 crews so far and not one of them has made any effort to get me involved in the crew. 

As far as I go: Above average skill player, kind of a jack of all trades honestly and can catch on to any new trick quickly. Good pilot and driver, excellent fighter. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users