Photo

Looking For A Gang/Crew?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,391 replies to this topic
Anthrax50551
  • Anthrax50551

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by Anthrax50551, 12 October 2013 - 04:30 AM.

Username: Anthrax50551
Time Zone: US Eastern
Platform(s): XBOX 360
MP Games Played: 120
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Very Often
Any Entries In Your Member Log: ?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Yes, I can Contribute Alot of my Skills
Tell Us About Yourself: I am 21 years old male, Extremely good at video games and love playing as a member of a team
Anything Else: Can be asked

CapN_ChruncHftw
  • CapN_ChruncHftw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Looking for a crew to run with. Im on ps3, west coast, grown & going to be on tonite from like 9 or 10 tell I cant keep my eyes open. Im just starting out so low lvl & broke but down to ride. This is my psn name so please shoot me a message

Heyitspeggy
  • Heyitspeggy

MAGNETS

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Username:Heyitspeggy
Time Zone:U.S Eastern
Platform(s):PS3/PC
MP Games Played:GTA IV(PS3), GTA V, SA-MP, Call of Duty series, TF2, Max Payne 3, Borderlands 1/2
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Just became a member, but often before that
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None yet
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Never been in an "official" one, but my friends and I used to play GTA IV together a lot as a motorcycle club, I had the role of an "old lady" but also was a prospect for gameplay purposes
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Well I've been told that I am a very good driver, so I can come in handy with getaways and losing cops etc
Tell Us About Yourself:Well I'm hoping to find a new MC to join, so like I said above, I've got decent knowledge on the way MC's work, ranks and things like that. My name is Peggy also. :)

Anything Else:Unfortunately I don't have a mic. :( Not right now at least, but I'll be getting one when I have the money to spare

• Antny421 likes this

Eli Tha Pro
  • Eli Tha Pro

I'm That One Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

Username: DJ Golden XX
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): Xbox

MP Games Played: Grand Theft Auto 4, 5, And Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Depending On Clan Activity
Any Entries In Your Member Log: ?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: With Every New Gta Game I Reset My Status
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Loyalty, Respect, And Good Behavior.
Tell Us About Yourself: I Have Been Trained By Some Of The Most Lethal Mafias Out There And Have A Nasty Headshot Percentage
Anything Else: Yes, My Gamertag Is "Heist Inc" And I Suspect To Be A Member For About 6-12 Months Also No Biker Gangs, Please

Onepointone
  • Onepointone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

Just signed up for this site looks pritty cool. Any you guys need a crew or want to team up with mine we can see if would work out.
User- onepointone
Age-27
Crew name- CASH KONG
Tag- CASH
Time zone-gmt but play at random times.(almost always some members online)
Platform- XBOX360
Would prefer people who use a head set and like to earn cash by doing missions/races

GEAR0706
  • GEAR0706

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by GEAR0706, 14 October 2013 - 05:31 PM.

CODE Username:intenstity2009
Time Zone:cst
Platform(s):xbox
MP Games Played:GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:every day or so
Any Entries In Your Member Log:no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:no namers
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:drive fly shoot, whatever
Tell Us About Yourself:I play in the evenings, adults only pls
Anything Else:Work, Drink beer, play GTA V :)

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by AscendantWyvern, 15 October 2013 - 09:37 AM.

Username: AscendantWyvern
Time Zone: +2GMT (Helsinki time)
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC
MP Games Played: Halo (3, ODST, Reach), Call of Duty, (4-MW2), Battlefield (BC2-3), Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, Warframe.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 3 or so days a week, depending on how slow work is.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Other than the never-populated one I made? Nope.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'd like to consider myself a competent pilot (Heli and airplane) and I have relatively decent capability with firearms (though that doesnt say too much in this game.) My on-road driving may be subpar, but I can be rather reliable when it comes to asymmetrical and offroad driving. That...and I'm (relatively) friendly to be with.
Tell Us About Yourself: Im fairly chill when it comes to gaming, but I wish I had a better temper when it comes to frustrations. I'm on some sort of internet connected device roughly 70% of the time I'm awake so contacting me is not really an issue.
Anything Else: I would appreciate joining a friendly, English-speaking European based Crew. For Lag and communication's sake.

blackafrokilla
  • blackafrokilla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Username: Blackafrokilla

Time Zone: England,Essex
Platform(s):Ps3/ PSN:ImmOxladeJr
MP Games Played:GTA V Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just made my GtaForums Account
Any Entries In Your Member Log:Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Few of my mates
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im willing to help gang members out, also i like to do alot of missions to level up, am a good driver and shooter
Tell Us About Yourself: I take GTA Online quite serious im really competitive, i like to play with people that know what there doing and how to do missions and not to run off being a idiot,i like to have a laugh most of the time and get along with most people

Anything Else: I have a mic aswell

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by Ballistic_BG, 14 October 2013 - 09:38 PM.

Username: Ballistic_BG
Time Zone: Central
Platform(s): PS3, PC when it releases
MP Games Played: GTA:O
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every Day
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Shoot sh*t
Tell Us About Yourself: I've used exploits to get money
Anything Else: Looking for a crew that actively plays GTA:O I am currently almost level 60 and would like to grind as fast as I can to 100 and an active crew would help.

djsplash
  • djsplash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by djsplash, 14 October 2013 - 11:32 PM.

About Me:

Username(PSN): djsplash
Time Zone: US Central
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: GTA IV, CoD Waw-BO2, NBA 2K Series, DCUO, UC3, RDR, SR2, Skate3, etc
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Often
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: OPR8
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Skilled Player..Driving ability..Play To Win Mentality..Enthusiastic
Tell Us About Yourself: College Freshman, Basketball Player, Diverse Gamer
Anything Else: Looking for a crew with mics that play often, do all activities, and like to have fun. Not interested in any groups that harass members. I need a crew that actually talks to each other and a majority of them get on.

• SingingEwe954 likes this

SergeantBoobies
  • SergeantBoobies

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Username:SergeantBoobies
Time Zone:Pacific (Los Angeles)
Platform(s):Xbox360
MP Games Played:COD gta 4 mmos and many others
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:all the time
Any Entries In Your Member Log:what
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:nah
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I am very rich in gta and love to have fun and have other people to play with. I am fantastic at driving and many other things.
Tell Us About Yourself:I live in Los angeles and love gta because of the endless things I can do with friends.  A crew would be a way for me to have a group of people I can play with
Anything Else:

xBLaCKxSHeePx
  • xBLaCKxSHeePx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Username: xBLaCKxSHeePx (here, sc, and PS3)
Time Zone: Central
Platform(s):PS3
Games Played: GTA 5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None im aware of
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I created my own but when i found out the namewas the same as a band in which the lead singer was a pedophile i left it.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I go hard..
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a 911 dispatcher ans volunteer police officer who plays GTA5. I work a lot but try to play when I can. I have a family and kid so I can't be on 24/7 though my wife would argue that I am. I do have a mic and want a club that works together and takes the roleplay of an MC seriously.

ButtonMaster
  • ButtonMaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by ButtonMaster, 16 October 2013 - 12:07 AM.

GTAF Username: ButtonMaster

Time Zone: US Eastern

Platform: XBOX 360

Other MP Games: Borderlands 1/2, Battlefield 3, MOH, GOW, Halo, TF2, Minecraft, Terraria, GTA V, SR4, SR3, RDR, CoD4 and up, all assassins creed, driver San Francisco. 

Visit GTAF: Daily (whenever I can

Member Log Entries: None

Former Gangs: Swaggidy Lamas

How I can Contribute:Getting Information

About Myself: Work well with people other than jerks, help people out if they are in trouble, nice, Give me the time and day, and I will do everything I can to play with the gang, It would be really nice to find a group of people who don't mindlessly kill people in GTA/GTAO.

IIIxSpeCiaL1xIII
  • IIIxSpeCiaL1xIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

my platform is ps3; my bad

dcmatic
  • dcmatic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Username: Blackafrokilla[/size]
Age: 17[/size]Time Zone: England,Essex[/size]Platform(s):Ps3/ PSN:ImmOxladeJr[/size]MP Games Played:GTA V Online[/size]How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just made my GtaForums Account[/size]Any Entries In Your Member Log:Nope[/size]Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Few of my mates[/size]How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im willing to help gang members out, also i like to do alot of missions to level up, am a good driver and shooter[/size]Tell Us About Yourself: I take GTA Online quite serious im really competitive, i like to play with people that know what there doing and how to do missions and not to run off being a idiot,i like to have a laugh most of the time and get along with most people[/size]
Anything Else: I have a mic aswell[/size]

vomitcomet
  • vomitcomet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:49 PM Edited by vomitcomet, 26 October 2013 - 10:40 PM.

Looking for a MORNING time GTA crew that has active members on from 7am - 5pm EST or 12pm - 10pm GMT

Username: Vomitcomet191

Time Zone: EST or -5 GMT

Platform(s): XBOX360

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm an active team player and I can fly, drive and shoot with the best of them

I'm in game most mornings Mon-Fri and occasionally on weekends, due to work schedule.

Looking to level up, make money, do some win trading and prep for heists.

I can be a valuable asset to your crew, I'm active and willing to help out on any missions, races, payback etc.

I have a reliable mic and connection.

I'm just having trouble finding one that fits into my playing time, so please invite, add or message me with your crew info.

Thanks

TearsOfBlood
  • TearsOfBlood

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Username: TearsOfBlood

Time Zone: UTC +08:00 (East Asia)

MP Games Played: CoD 4, MW, BO2, Ratchet: Gladiator, Full Frontal Assault

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: 1, Full Moon Club

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Always willing to help others out, good and clean driver, tactically strong in gunfights

Tell Us About Yourself: Hi guys, I'm currently situated in Taiwan, I'm from Europe originally, so I'm looking for a crew based in East Asia with a similar time-zone to have some buddies to complete missions with. I don't have a mic with me at the moment, but I understand English and Chinese, so being a teamplayer won't be a problem.

Anything Else: Looking for a crew that's active and loves to do missions and other fun stuff together. Currently around level 40.

Ape5
  • Ape5

Apin it

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by Ape5, 17 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

Username: AngryApe5
Time Zone: US Pacific
MP Games Played: GTA V, Madden, COD, Red Dead
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: often
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: driving, shooting, i try to do it all
Tell Us About Yourself: Looking for a chill, mature gang to do missions and just free roam with. I have a headset.  Mostly play late night west coast time

Pm Me or hit me in game

Solid1000
  • Solid1000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Username: Solid1000
Time Zone:gmt uk
Platform(s):xbox 360
MP Games Played:l4d2, halo 4
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: every day
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: decent all rounder, looking to find people who play the game properly but still know how to have fun. Fed up of playing missions with wannabe Rambos.
Anything Else: active most days but work in retail so varying times.

WednesdayBob
  • WednesdayBob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Ok, here goes.

My username is WednesdayBob,this is my PS3 name also, I'm looking for a very active crew, one that has members on most days or nights.

I'm on PS3 and in GMT zone.

I'm on the forums just about every day.

I;d just like to find some good guys, or girls to run around around with and have a blast, afterall it's all about fun :)

Please get in touch, thanks.

• mebigbear likes this

vironsusi
  • vironsusi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Username: Vironsusi
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): Xbox 360 and PC
MP Games Played: GTA5, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands 2, The Secret World
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Frequently
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No, this is my first post. 
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I’ve not previously been part of a gang. 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I’m better at shooting than I am at driving.  I enjoy working with others to accomplish missions, jobs and survival activities.  Teamwork and in-game communication are a must. 
Tell Us About Yourself: I’m an economically exiled Portlander who primarily games in the evening and on weekends.  Outside gaming, my life is fairly busy so I might be absent for several days at a time. 
Anything Else: Please use mics and I don’t want to join a gang rife with members either under 18 years old or still in high school.  

Broken Legend
  • Broken Legend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Username: Broken Legend

Gamertag: BoA Slash

Time Zone: US Central

MP Games Played: Gta V

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Very Often

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: A couple small time crews

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I;m a great shooter and I'm loyal, and I

listen well.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm 17, I have a job so i can't be online 24/7 and I'm quiet.

• TrapLordFelixB likes this

SammyBxv
  • SammyBxv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Username:vxSammyBxvAge:21Time Zone:GMTPlatform(s):360.MP Games Played:Hundreds, played everything from fps to mmos.How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Just joined so not much yet.Any Entries In Your Member Log:Nope.Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Not yet.How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I hope to contribute a lot, can code and photoshop so can be useful outside of the game and have a lot of experience within the GTA series and so im pretty confident I can come upto parr Tell Us About Yourself:I'm from the UK, Liverpool.
Pretty relaxed but can get really competitive. But you'll have to get to know me.Anything Else:I have a mic?
  • TrapLordFelixB likes this

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

(XBOX)
Level 112 looking for crew.
Looking to run missions.
Mostly play at night around 9pm ct
Have mic
GT ANTIDRLP

archivefever
  • archivefever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Username: archivefever
Time Zone: EST [GMT -5), however, I will consider crews of any timezone
MP Games Played:TF2. SWTOR, Red Dead, L4D2,, CoH/V, countless other mmorpgs and fpses
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Not very. I'm typically playing the game during that time. I might occasionally come back to check up on news, though
Any Entries In Your Member Log:????
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: several, very tentatively
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm level 88 so I have access to a lot of higher level missions. I'm also a pretty active player, I work fine with teams and I have a mic.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm currently looking for a gang that is fairly active. I often don't see many friends or crew members online these days and I would like to find some friendly, mature people to play with. I like to do a variety of activities ncluding missions, deathmatches, races, parachuting, etc. I don't like grinding the same thing over and over for hours so I would love to find others who like a bit of variety. Also, please note, you won't necessarily always be my primary crew but I will switch you to active crew whenever possible.
Anything Else:I don't tolerate misogyny, homophobia, racism, etc, so if your crew is of the sort who, for example, pejoratively describe things as "gay." I'm not interested. I'm primarily focused on what I do want in a crew here but I feel that's necessary to clarify because I hear that sort of thing too often.

Even if I'm not joining your crew, feel free to add me to your friends list. account information in sig.

Nobuddie78
  • Nobuddie78

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

CODE Nobuddie78:
35:
est:
xbox360:
DDO:
2-3 times a week never posted before though.:
no:
I joined two random ones but no one plays together or communicates.:
I'm new to xbox but I"m a good listener and fast learner. :
I'm a father and husband, so when I play games "I like no drama" It"s just a game." That said it is fun to win!:
I'm usually on from 11pm-3am est. and then random times during the day.  Please only P.M. me if you are a crew wanting to play together not just filling up the ranks.  Also sorry for being a "NOOB" I hope to not be one for long. Also I'm currently level 30 with shooting, driving, and stamina maxed out. :

winstonwarfare9
  • winstonwarfare9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Username:winstonwarfare9

Time Zone:U.S.

MP Games Played:1st person shooters+gta 4 and 5

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: commonly

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:1 but they weren't serious

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Great driver, pilot, and strategist. Great at getting away from police.

Tell Us About Yourself: I want a serious crew about getting money. I have many strategies in my head that could go down foolproof but just need someone who can plan heists.

Anything else: Only have $17,000 and really need more.

Bunnicula
  • Bunnicula

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Username: Bunnicula
Time Zone: Mountain
MP Games Played: I usually play MMOs, this is my first MP game on a console.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I just started!  I was having a rough time finding a very active place for discussion.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am online a decent amount and I like to help out any way I can.
Tell Us About Yourself: My real name is Beth, and online I'm usually called Bunni.  I live in Texas, and I'm a full-time student going back for a 2nd degree.  Comp sci this time!  Not currently working, so all the free time I have that I should be studying, you can find me playing games.  Oops.

Anything Else: I do not currently have a mic, but I will get one once I find a decent group to play with.   :colgate:

JordCorner
  • JordCorner

Smoke Show

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

Username: JordCorner
Time Zone: UTC -5:00 (EST, Canada)
MP Games Played: Errr.. There's quite a few to list; I'm damn good at GTA though.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Almost daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No true commitment, hoping this post will change that
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a very skilled driver, I enjoy free-roam but I also like to do races, singles or as teams, and team deathmatches. 
Tell Us About Yourself: Born and raised in Canada, been playing GTA habitually since GTA II for PSx. 
Anything Else: PM me with your application form, recruitment thread, or any questions.

j-moss
  • j-moss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Username: SouthernHook

Time Zone: Eastern

Platform(s): Xbox 360

MP Games Played: MW3, Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3

Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not yet

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a fairly decent driver and also pretty good at getting away from cops.

Tell Us About Yourself: Just started playing GTA online a few days ago and really enjoy it. I played GTA 4 quite a bit before but not online till now. Don't have a mic but my kenect does pretty decent untill I can get a good headset.

Anything Else: Just ask

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users