Pyrceval78
  • Pyrceval78

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Username: Pyrceval78

Timezone: Eastern US

Platform(s): Xbox

MP Games Played: Various MMOs such as City Of Heroes, STO, SWTOR, DCUO, Marvel, and several others. Not many competitive shooter types, though have tried a couple here and there.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just started to, maybe once or twice a week.

Any Entries in Your Members Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You Have Been In: No

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am very much a team player.

Tell Us About Yourself:  I'm older, married,father that works approximately eleventybillion hours a week. I play for fun, and am looking for a crew that is like minded. I am not the crazy '1337 gamer' type, nor do I have any interested in playing with those types of idiots.  I'm pretty good at most aspects of this game, except maybe helicopter piloting lol.  I'm the type to laugh at my own screwups and just have fun.  More interested in missions and such together than competitve deathmatch stuff though Ill try anything.

Anything Else:  Again, just want to stress I'm looking for a group that is more laid back, casual players that actually realize games are meant to be fun.  If you act at all like Michaels son Jimmy, I have no use for you. 

padpilot
  • padpilot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by padpilot, 06 October 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Username:       padpilot

Time Zone:       GMT-Manchester

Platform(s):       PS3

MP Games Played:GTAO

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:    Daily

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Current learder of small crew of real life friends, will not affect other crews as my real life friends hardly do and when they are on they just mess about lol 

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Serious gamer looking to do some serious gaming, can follow commands, have been part of crews/clans/guilds in the past. 

Great driver and great shooter. 

Tell Us About Yourself:Im looking to join an active clan that takes it a bit more serious. dont want to waste time jumping in and out of lobbies, will post on crew website if needed, will train, attend crew/clan nights and will help all newcomers as best i can.

Looking for a crew with decent structure, maybe in-crew challenges. 

Thx Padpilot

Anything Else:

ghosted 1066
  • ghosted 1066

ghost

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

hi,my gamer tag is ghosted 1066,im 28 and live in england. at the moment im a level 7-8.im looking for a crew but i need it to be flexible as i work from 13:30 till 22:00 (in evenings) so dont play much in the week.but weekends im on saturdays from around 20:00 (depending on how quick the kids go sleep) and somtimes im on sunday evenings.need a crew to help me get some cash and help stop me getting japped in the street.add me up if you need some extra hands in the weekends and sometimes in the week.only started playing online lastnigh due to the server/loading up problems.

Yenko69
  • Yenko69

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Yenko69, 06 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Username: Yenko1969
Time Zone: Eastern -5
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: Battlefield 1942 and up, COD, Forza, Madden.....
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Multiple times a week, probably a little more often if I were in a good crew
Any Entries In Your Member Log: 
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Haven't been in a Gang/Clan since BF1942/Veitnam
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Pretty Decent Driver, Better Pilot.  Proficient in shooting and planning
Tell Us About Yourself: Have a mic, but am usually pretty quiet. Rank 12 at the moment
Anything Else: Looking for a smaller crew/organized, have some fun, do some missions...wherever the game takes me.  I am pretty active, at least once a day in GTAO

Thgz mak
  • Thgz mak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Username: thgz mak
Time Zone: gmt
Platform(s):xbox 360
MP Games Played:
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: as often as my crew would need me to
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: in any way they need me to
Tell Us About Yourself: looking for a gang to play with every day or at least 4 times a week
Anything Else: would love a crew from the uk or a mixed crew!

• TrapLordFelixB likes this

nufcmiles
  • nufcmiles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Username: nufcmiles
Time Zone: BST/GMT (UK)
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: many, CoD, Battlefield, FIFA etc
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Whenever I can, multiple times a day
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: none on GTA
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm sensible in missions and good at sharing tactical advantages; I don't go in all guns blazing. I like to help when I can and most deathmatches I've come out on top
Tell Us About Yourself: Friendly football/soccer fan from the UK, would love to play with more people
Anything Else:

CantWait4GTA5
  • CantWait4GTA5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Psn: leatherneck12345

Looking for a crew to screw around with.. I'd prefer a not so serious crew where we just chill and screw around.. But I also wouldn't mind joing a serious crew for team based game types.

Herb24
  • Herb24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:58 AM Edited by Herb24, 07 October 2013 - 05:12 AM.

Username: Scassidy24
Time Zone: Eastern (toronto)
Platform(s):PS3
MP Games Played: GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: twice a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: good hired gun and a good driver good team player.
Tell Us About Yourself: just looking for a crew to join to make the most of my time while playing GTA Vonline.
Anything Else:   It would be nice to be part of a mature casual crew that has fun being productive in the game. I can't contribute much because i dont get a lot of time for gaming but want to make the most out of it :)

Wjjq
  • Wjjq

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:50 AM Edited by Wjjq, 07 October 2013 - 08:51 AM.

Username:wjjq

Time Zone:EST tend to play after 10:00P.M. EST.

Platform(s):Xbox

MP Games Played:Too many

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Lurk about twice a day

Any Entries In Your Member Log:no

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:none

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I'm well rounded with the exception of piloting which I'm improving on.

Tell Us About Yourself:I come from more of an MMO background than a shooter one. I'm not a chatty person but I usually have my mic on.  

Anything Else:Looking for a group that gets together for deathmatches or freeroam or whatever often. Want something with a more laid back atmosphere.

eat0UTd3adGIRLS
  • eat0UTd3adGIRLS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

Username: eat0UTd3adGIRLS
Time Zone: Whatever time zone NYC is in
Platform(s): XBOX 360
MP Games Played: GTAV, HALO 3, BO 2
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Until I join a gang that I can have a merry time robbing banks with
Any Entries In Your Member Log: I dont understand the question
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Only in real life...kidding
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Ive got an itchy trigger finger and incredible fashion sense
Tell Us About Yourself:Ive got incredible fashion sense...and an itchy trigger finger
Anything Else: My finger is itchy? But for, real Id like to do run some missions with an ill gang.

Albo_Baba
  • Albo_Baba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:50 AM Edited by Albo_Baba, 08 October 2013 - 06:07 AM.

Username: Albo_baba
Time Zone: CEST (Europe)
MP Games Played:World of Tanks, CS. WoWp,
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: serveral times a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:  I dont understand the question
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Wargaming
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: i have plenty of freetime after my work and i would offer my skills for farm jobs to lvl up fast and make some cash
Tell Us About Yourself: funny guy with an aggressive playstyle (i can speak German and English)
Anything Else: just looking for a crew, that is active. Its boring to play alone most of the time, furthermore i need some high rank missions to lvl up fast and make some dolla dolla bill yaaa

WispaH1
  • WispaH1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

Looking For An Active Crew. 

From London & active all day

• Gamertag: WispaH1
  • Headset: Yes
  • Platform: Xbox360
  •  

we-sell-boxes
  • we-sell-boxes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Username:       we-sell-boxes

Time Zone:       GMT-London

Platform(s):       PS3

MP Games Played:GTAO

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:    Daily

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: GTA Errl Squad - but never played with them as they are based in the US

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Very active, will respect crew/clan, gootd free aim shooter but driving is my forte

Tell Us About Yourself: Looking to get involved with as many jobs as possible with a crew that takes things quite seriously. I am on most week nights and occasional weekends.

comped
  • comped

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Username: comped
Time Zone: GTM -5
MP Games Played: GTA: O
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Hourly
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None :)
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Flying, driving, shooting. Especially flying.
Tell Us About Yourself: High school Jr, and I do acting, singing, writing and GTA in my spare time.
Anything Else: Nope. :)

Cosmic_Nite
  • Cosmic_Nite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:22 PM Edited by Cosmic_Nite, 09 October 2013 - 10:13 AM.

Username: Cosmic_Nite

Time Zone:GMT

Platform(s): Playstation 3

MP Games Played: BF3, WOW, PlanetSide 2, GTAO

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every other day

Any Entries In Your Member Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Fast motorbike rider with a keen snipers eye.

Tell Us About Yourself: Happy to follow orders as long as everything is friendly and fair.

Anything Else: Mic is in the post as I type this. Looking for a mature friendly Crew .

Have found a crew now, Thankyou

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by VitalEcho, 10 October 2013 - 02:13 AM.

Username: VItalEcho
Time Zone: Eastern
Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: Any
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every COuple days, bound to diminish from there in the next couple of months.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Uhm. No? Not really sure what a member log is.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I made one for close friends and I. Otherwise, no.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I'm another body. Not a horrible player, and I've got a mic.
Tell Us About Yourself: Im a very casual player. Even though I have a mic, I only use it if I'm with people with mics, and even then I'm pretty tight lipped. I can communicate and cooperate as a team, however.
Anything Else:Im just looking for a BIG casual crew. I get on randomly throughout the day, and more often at night, but can't be depended on for scheduled events. I'm mainly looking for a crew big enough that I can pop up whenever and there's a few members online to play with, and is casual enough to not require event attendance, flying specific crew colors constantly, or any of that organized nonsense. Just send me an Invite if I sound like a good fit for your crew.

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by ThePeskyCrow, 10 October 2013 - 11:12 PM.

I Think I Joined One! ;v

Username:
ThePeskyCrow
Time Zone:
GMT -5
Platform(s):
Xbox 360
MP Games Played:
GTA:IV, GTA:V, and Red Dead Redemption
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:
New
Member Log? :O
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:
Above Everybody (no one but I has been on the whole week x.x;)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:
Heli Pilot, Enjoy Doing Missions, and Team Deathmatch
Tell Us About Yourself:
Got A Mic, Love To Fly (may be a bird :v), and Dose Not Mind The Grind
Anything Else:

So Far On Everyday and Currently Still Part Of AE <-- Non Active Crew :l

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:04 AM Edited by silentunion, 10 October 2013 - 04:07 AM.

Usernames: Social Club: silentunion    PSN: blackflies

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

MP Games Played: Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Eve Online, Rift, others...

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: To be honest I'm actually a newcomer :)

Any Entries In Your Member Log: I'm assuming not...

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I'm currently in Old Timers Guild, a multigame community, but they are't really active

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I like a race. Almost all of my income has come from racing. I feel I could be a good driver in the right circumstance.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm mature but with a bit of a quirky personality. I'm just here to have fun. I like to race but also like doing other things. I also have a headset for talking. :)

Anything Else: I like sunny walks on the beach, with an uzi in one hand and a bat in the other. I also smell like the old spice guy.

One thing I will mention is if you invite me I'll also be trying out your crew. It's a two way process. I want people who go with my personality. I tend to not care for the people who call out the "n-word" repeatedly over and over just so that they think they sound cool. ;)

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Username:gtavpoliceimprovements
Time Zone:Dublin/London GMT
Platform(s):Xbox 369
MP Games Played:GTA V, Battlefield 3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log:few reminders
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:I used to run the Los Santos County Sheriff
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Good Driver/Pilot and decent shooter
Tell Us About Yourself:just looking for people to rob 24/7's on GTAO
Anything Else:

Micvic_001
  • Micvic_001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Username:Micvic_001
Time Zone:Pacific Standard
MP Games Played:GTAV, Last of Us
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:About every day, mostly have been lurking
Any Entries In Your Member Log:No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Good driver(prefer vehicles with high handling, best on motorcycle and onroad cars), good shooter, will follow orders during any missions or heist. (
Tell Us About Yourself: Just a casual gamer and am very friendly, so no argue memes should be ex
Anything Else:

Micvic_001
  • Micvic_001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Username:Micvic_001
Time Zone:Pacific Standard
MP Games Played:GTAV, Last of Us
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:About every day, mostly have been lurking
Any Entries In Your Member Log:No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Good driver(prefer vehicles with high handling, best on motorcycle and onroad cars), good shooter, will follow orders during any missions or heist. (
Tell Us About Yourself: Just a casual gamer and am very friendly, so no arguments should be expected. Just looking for people to play the whole game, not farm, harass players, etc.
Anything Else:Playing mornings for now, will eventually only be able to play nights and weekends.

haugez
  • haugez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Username:haugez
Time Zone:CEST
Platform(s):XBOX
MP Games Played:COD and similar
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:5-10 day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Vinewood Locos
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Listen, teamplayer
Tell Us About Yourself:25 years old living in sweden and looking for a crew based in northern europe
Anything Else:No

Vorazon
  • Vorazon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by Vorazon, 11 October 2013 - 02:38 PM.

Username: Vorazon
Time Zone: GMT+8
MP Games Played: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory [ 5 years ] , Counter Strike [ 10 years ] , MMORPGS [ 13 Years ] 
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily 
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: In a few different crew now for fun, didn't really get to do anything with them. 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can handle a Bike very well and with so many years of gaming experiences, I have a very good common sense on what to do and what not. Teamwork is my middle name. 
Tell Us About Yourself: From a country in South East Asia , speaks English well ( Though dont have a mic at the moment ) . You can count on me to watch your back. If I see you in a middle of a firefight and drove up to you, you can trust me and hop in. I can get us out of there. I'm only Rank 24 as I am writting this, but I'm that kind of dude you're looking for . 
Anything Else: I can handle myself pretty well, have my own apartment and wheels now. I only need trustworthy mates to hone our skills together and get ready for "The Big One" . I'm Locked and Loaded, so whats next ?

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by jerrodh7244, 11 October 2013 - 02:50 PM.

Username: Jerrodh7244

Time Zone:EST

Platform(s):Xbox 360/PC

Gamertag: Jerrod H

MP Games Played: Many MMO's recently Diablo 3, pretty much every COD (allthough I'm over that for awhile), Battlefield, various computer games, etc. 

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily, but a new member.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: No?

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Anyway I can. I am a casual player with a good balanced skill set. Learns quickly and can hold my own for sure. Will be more than willing to help new players to the gang. I am typically very good at making the most of things. Rather good wheelman, very good pilot.

Tell Us About Yourself: Laidback guy just looking for a crew to help weed out all the randoms. I don't like screaming and yelling 12 year olds. Prefer a more mature game environment to play in, looking for the same in my Crew. 

Anything Else: Would like an active crew, having a busy online presence would be nice (website maybe?). Wouldn't mind a hierarchy to work up through for example. Also would like to mix the gameplay up. I dont mind grinding for some cash and RP if it comes to that but want to keep things fresh as well. It is a game after all I want to have fun. 

Cliffnotes: 

- Looking for a mature crew

- Nice structure, website would be cool. 

- Active online and in game presence from members

- More geared towards fun than grinding and cheating their way to "the top". 

LegendaryMudkip
  • LegendaryMudkip

Based God Follower

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Username: LegendaryMudkip

Time Zone: GMT 12+ 

Platform(s): PC (Low Quality), PS3

MP Games Played: (Almost all) CoD's, GTA's, Mortal Kombat, Saints Row, Battlefield, Gran Turismo, Fight Night, Dirt 3.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Varies. Usually every day, sometimes every hour.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: A few, very little unorganized gangs.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Ahh, I love driving. I usually win every race I compete in if I'm not knocked off of the road by cheap players... I usually win in Deathmatches, very competitive. I'm very quiet, don't usually scream into the mic saying "I RAPED YOUR MUM!!!11!!ONE1!!".

Tell Us About Yourself: Don't go out much, spend time gaming or on Tumblr. I have a strange voice, very pitchy. Sometimes high , sometimes low. 

Anything Else: I'm usually a legit player... I don't like boosting missions or microtransactions. But if I join a crew and we glitch some money or something I'm all good with that.

mmmmw
  • mmmmw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Username: MarcooW96

Timezone: UK Time

MP Games Played: GTAO, FIFA 14 and COD

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily

Any Entries in Your Members Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You Have Been In: No

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I will play missions and feee roam or whatever the crew wants to do. I have a mic just looking for a crew to play with. 

Tell Us About Yourself:  I'm looking for other people with mics to play GTAO with. Preferably people who speak english. If interested send a me a fr and message on psn please. My PSN is MarcooW96

A1-WaSHoUt-1
  • A1-WaSHoUt-1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Username:   A1-WaSHoUt-1

Time Zone:   GMT(UK)

Platform(s):  PS3

MP Games Played: Low spec  F2P PC games

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:  Daily

Any Entries In Your Member Log:  No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:  None

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:  Im a team player, not selfish at all so am up for anything required.

Funar
  • Funar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by Funar, 11 October 2013 - 07:33 PM.

Username: Funar (XBL & Steam)
Age: 40 (old enough to know better; still too young to care)
Time Zone: US/Eastern
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC
MP Games Played: GTA V, GTA IV, Splinter Cell, ARMA 3, and numerous others
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Infrequently
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I started one to play with the crew interface, but looking to join instead.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Decent shot, but a better driver. Maturity, leadership, tactics & strategy. 
Tell Us About Yourself:  I work for a living. So, I don't have as much gaming time as I'd like. I'm looking for a group of like-minded individuals that know the definition of "teamwork."  Age is unimportant, but maturity is a must.  It's fun to go into a situation with guns blazing, but leaving a mission with all souls intact, and completing all objectives is even better.
Anything Else: Just looking for a great group to play regularly with. Feel free to message me here or on XBL.

Elliotness420
  • Elliotness420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:05 PM Edited by Elliotness420, 14 October 2013 - 01:55 PM.

Username: ------ geezus_Nfriends

Time Zone: ----- Eastern standard

Platform(s): ----- PS3

MP Games Played: ----- battlefield 3, FIFA 13, kill zone

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: ----- frequently for answers for any questions I may have for the game.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: ---- Nope

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: ---- Nope

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: ----- By not being selfish. Loyalty.

Tell Us About Yourself: ----- usually play around 7pm est. looking for a chill gang with older members not trying to be overly serious ie. get angry when someone messes up on a mission, we all make mistakes. Want to make boat loads of cash!

Anything Else: --- I have a headset don't use it all the time maybe once in a gang that will change. Also I'm a smoker so the occasional afk might happen for a smoke break. Thanks for any replies I will consider all.

**joined vinewood loco's crew**

ALBEATYOU
  • ALBEATYOU

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

Username: ALBEATYOU

Time Zone: CENTRAL US

Platform(s): XBOX 360

MP Games Played: GTA V, FORZA 4, HORIZON

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 4 TIMES A WEEK

Any Entries In Your Member Log: NO

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: NO
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: LOYALTY, I'M NOT ASSHOLE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE, I LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE TO FINISH THEIR MISSION ETC. AND WILL HELP MAKE MORE CASH AND LEVEL UP FOR YA

Tell Us About Yourself: I PLAY MOSTLY EVERDAY THEN HAVE TO STOP AROUND 5PM FOR DINNER THEN COME BACK ON AT 9. JUST LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HANG OUT AND DO MISSION OR HAVE FUN OUTSIDE WORLD TO MAKE US LAUGHER.

Anything Else: DO HAVE HEADSET, I DON'T WEAR THEM IF SOMEONE BE REAL NOISY OR JACKASS FOR NOT TURNING IT OFF IF NOT WEARING IT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users