M0nsterSkillz
  • M0nsterSkillz

Gaming since 92

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Username:
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played:100's on GTA 4, 0 on GTA 5 as it's not been launched yet.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Daily, on average about twice a day.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None that relate to GTA
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Communications, good team player, tactics, good offence & defence.
Tell Us About Yourself: Well im a 21 year old student living in the UK, I smoke weed occasionally whilst gaming  & relaxing with friends. Anything else you want to know, just ask.
Anything Else:Nope

binksy
  • binksy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

Username: Binksy

PSN: LBINKSYL

Time Zone: UK
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: SPORTS SHOOTERS GTA ETC....
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:  just joined will be on daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: none
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: none
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: not sure im good at the game driving, killing, good leader but can follow orders etc have hauppauge hd pvr if you want out recording, alright with photoshop dont call myself a pro at it tho
Tell Us About Yourself: cool guy can play for a laugh or very serious objetive style
Anything Else: Not really other than you can add me as a friend even if you aren't interested in being in a group. just make sure to say your from here

• JStarr31 likes this

ps3 add robert5-666_
  • ps3 add robert5-666_

im a big gta fan ive played mostof the gta games :)

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

hey gta V players im new to the forums and stuff... soi was just looking for new friends to play gta v with on ps3 if u wanted to play you can add me ps3 ONLY! 

USERNAME:robert5-666_ add me :)

Jane Longshaw
  • Jane Longshaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Username: - Jane Longshaw 

Time Zone:  - GMT (England)
Platform(s): -  XBOX 360
MP Games Played: CoD, GTA, FIFA
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: - Not often, but once in a gang I'll be pretty active
Any Entries In Your Member Log: - Not yet
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: - A few small ones with friends.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: - Good planner of heists etc, fun to play with, decent driver and shooter
Tell Us About Yourself: - I'm a pretty active GTA player, been playing it a fair bit. Very well organised with planning heists/robberies, can provide getaways with driving and muscle with shooting etc.
Anything Else: - Not really.

Mr. Rager
  • Mr. Rager

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Username:Mr. Rager

Time Zone:CST
Platform(s):Xbox 360
MP Games Played:GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log:Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:a couple small time crews
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I'm a good shooter and I listen
Tell Us About Yourself:My names Jake, I'm 17, and I'm quiet.
Anything Else:I'm looking for a smaller crew or a brand new crew to build up with.

Lostgamersoul
  • Lostgamersoul

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:37 PM Edited by Lostgamersoul, 30 September 2013 - 11:17 AM.

Username:lostgamersoul
Time Zone: GMT
Platform(s):360
MP Games Played:cod, fifa, red dead, gta 4, and many others
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:occasionly
Any Entries In Your Member Log:no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Good team player and dedicated to the task at hand. Would like to be in succesful crew, so would help drive towards that. Using skills in both shooting and driving to help achieve this.

Tell Us About Yourself: I am an active gamer, currently between jobs so will be very active for the immediate future. Always willing to put my share towards a good cause. 
Anything Else:Looking for a good crew, that has a good community, idealy not a huge crew where i will become just another member. Also after one that has a fair leader, and scope for promotion based on consitent good performance. (p.s. I cant handle the wannabe gangster talk so please dont invite if your crew is full of it)

I have now found a crew, thank you for the interest :)

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Pyroshox, 29 September 2013 - 12:58 AM.

Username: Pyroshox

Time Zone: EST

Platform(s):MP Games Played: From Liberty Unleashed to IV:MP

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily

Any Entries In Your Member Log:  Nope.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Involved with some rogue cliques around ten years ago, but none anymore.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:

I have a really good sense of humor, and I have played GTA since GTA2.

Tell Us About Yourself:

Well, I am currently residing in Japan, because when I turned 16, my school had trips set

up to Japan, and considering I was financial enough, and the star pupil of all the Japanese studies I took, I fell in lovewith Japan, and have felt the same ever since. I found this forum when I was 13 in 2004, but I did not see myself as mature enough so I did not create an account until roughly 2010, when the forum came into interest of me again, then I started to dislike my user, so I asked the old

account to be banned and created Pyro.

Anything Else: If anything I am looking for a social group with some cool people to hang out with, considering I always spend to much time in Single Player, then I would suck in Multi player which is basically why I quit playing MP altogether unless it's just me and a couple of my personal friends just aimlessly f**king about.

niallrj
  • niallrj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

Username: niallrj
Time Zone: NZDT
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: BF3, FIFA
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: couple of times a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log: none
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no - just joined a crew in r* social club but no idea what they are about
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: not sure - I probably only be able a few hours each evening (not every evening).  love playing gta so will be happy to join in heists, defend businesses etc.  happy to take directions from leaders as I just wanna have some online with others
Tell Us About Yourself: probably a casual gamer. gta is favourite series of all time.  I am very easy going.
Anything Else: as above.  just looking for a casual crew in similar timezone who want to have fun

Intrepid37
  • Intrepid37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Username:KAOS GRIZZLY.
Time Zone:GMT+1.
Platform(s):Xbox 360.
MP Games Played:CoD: MW2, CoD: BO, CoD: MW3, CoD: BO2, GTA: IV, GTA: TBoGT, GTA: TLaD, Fifa 12, Fifa 13,
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Every day.
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:None.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Good shooting and driving, smart player.
Tell Us About Yourself:I'm 17, from Denmark, like to play GTA...
Anything Else:I have one of those Xbox 360 starter mic's if neccesary.

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 01 October 2013 - 09:50 AM. crew advertising

Tom7792
  • Tom7792

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

Username: Tom 7792
Time Zone:UTC/GMT +2 hour
Platform(s): XBOX 360
MP Games Played: WOW, BF BC2, BF3, Halo 3, Reach, 4, Guild Wars 2 etc.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Hourly
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Yes, Plenty.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Non.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am an active player, I see myself as a mature person with constant ambition to work together and advance with fellow friends, I look forward for friendly gaming and having fun, rich experience with gaming and multiplayer in specific. I use my Microphone, fluent english.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am 21 years old, from the UK, currently NOT living in the UK, doesn't matter, I currently serve however injured my legs so I get home alot. Running everyday (did a marathon already). Pretty much all there is to say in this kind of place.
Anything Else: 

Gamer Tag : zeLtic 7

RSC : Furboss.

Can reach me via forums and / or XBOX Live and / or Social Club.

CameronCRUNK
  • CameronCRUNK

Transporter

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by CameronCRUNK, 01 October 2013 - 03:39 AM.

Username: CameronCRUNK

Time Zone: GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time)

Platform(s): PS3

Multiplayer Games Played: GTA II, GTA III, GTA:VC, GTA:SA, GTA IV, San Andreas: Multiplayer (SA:MP), Multi-Theft Auto (MTA), Payday, Payday 2, Battlefield 3, World of Warcraft, GRiD2

How often do you visit GTAForums?:  Not very often, just trying to find a crew before GTAO releases.  I am normally on Xbox 360 for console gaming, but due to the size of GTAV, I decided to purchase the game on PS3 and have absolutely nobody to play with.

Previous Crews: None

What can I offer your crew?: Loyalty, maturity, respect, and skill.  I am a jack of all trades and can offer anything you need in game.  I consider myself above average at driving and piloting.  As for out of the game, I am active on community boards, and I have some web development experience if you require some assistance with that.

About me: My name is Cameron, I am 21 years old living in Spokane, Washington.  I work in construction full time, and I also attend school, but I decided to take Fall semester off to focus on other things (like GTAO).  I enjoy cycling, snowboarding, and gaming in my free time.  I am pretty laid back and easy going, but I am very competitive and I am always vying to do the best I can.

Other: New to the PS3 online scene - I am coming from a PC background.  No one I knows is on PS3 and I am looking for a skilled and mature group of players to have some fun with on GTAO.

If you think I make a good candidate for your crew, please contact me via PM on these forums.  

Thanks.

Update: I have found a crew, but I am always looking for more people to play with!  Feel free to add me on PSN (CameronCRUNK) and message me!

• JStarr31 likes this

Air_Jordan615
  • Air_Jordan615

IrishKid

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Username: Air_Jordan615
Time Zone: Pacific
MP Games Played: GTA 4 & DLC's, 
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily when i am in a crew/gang
Any Entries In Your Member Log: One when i first started a couple years ago
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: a few, they didnt make it that far
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can drive well
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm loyal, obedient and smart
Anything Else: I prefer a gang,mafia or crew. None of that mercenary stuff.

RichNuggetBmw
  • RichNuggetBmw

I Whacked Tony

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by Toke, 30 September 2013 - 05:24 AM.

No advertising

SuperJammyK
  • SuperJammyK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by Toke, 30 September 2013 - 05:25 AM.

No advertising

Trentg89
  • Trentg89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

Username: trentg89

Time Zone:Sydney AEST 10+

Platform(s):Xbox 360

MP Games Played:Bf3, COD

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Frequently

Any Entries In Your Member Log: One

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Driving, Gunman, Robberies and Heists

Tell Us About Yourself: Love GTA and looking at joining a fun crew for GTA Online. Happy to work my way up and just love playing this game

Anything Else: Lets play and have fun

cannabluntv1
  • cannabluntv1

existance is resistance

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:40 AM Edited by cannabluntv1, 30 September 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Username: cannabluntv1

Time Zone:GMT 00 london but i usually play between 10 pm and 2am 

Platform(s):ps3

MP Games Played:Ive played all the gta games right from the start and also play skyrim, borderlands, ufc, call of duty,

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:every 2-3 days maximum

Any Entries In Your Member Log:nope dont think so

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:im currently in a gang but its only me and 1 other guy so dont class it really lol

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:im up for anything at anytime (as long as im online) anything you need me to do im happy to help im not gonna be winging for promotions or anything like that just seriously up for causing some serious mayhem with a good set of lads/ladies

Tell Us About Yourself: very placid guy not gonna get high rate over the mic or anything, and love a good laugh lets have some fun

Anything Else:not really just looking forward to meeting people and tearing up los santos LETS DO THIS!!!!!

im now part of the regulator crew TRGC 

Kierra215
  • Kierra215

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by Kierra215, 30 September 2013 - 04:16 PM.

Username: Kierra215

Time Zone: GMT -5

MP Games Played: Lots of sports games, GTA IV, Fortza 4,

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Been a long-time lurker for about 3 months. Visit a few times a day

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a great driver and a pretty good shooter. Have been really working on my flying (not easy though.) Also I have plenty of free time so I'm usually always available.

Tell Us About Yourself: Well I just made this account today, but I've been on the forums for a while. The reason it took so long is because I've had bad experiences on other forums when guys realize that i'm a girl  :/ But hopefully this will be different. I'm completely serious about this and am really looking to join a solid crew as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Anything Else: Don't think so!

Joined a crew.

RichNuggetBmw
  • RichNuggetBmw

I Whacked Tony

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

Username: RichNuggetBmw
Time Zone: -6 GMT
Platform(s): Playstation 3
MP Games Played: GTA IV , GTA V, COD BO2, COD 4 , BATTLEFIELD 3, CRYSIS 2 & 3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every other day
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can bring fun, i'll do whats needed of me
Tell Us About Yourself: Observant, Respectful, Funny, Fair, also moody at times
Anything Else: Psn Blackbmw4187z

• rgangsta likes this

SpaceWZRD
  • SpaceWZRD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Username: SpaceWZRD
Time Zone: Pacific Time
MP Games Played: GoW.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Assertive, I get sh*t done. Team player, EXCELLENT driver, open to various options in job execution. Adaptable, great leader, very co-operative. Want to prosper in the game, actually achieve goals and sh*t. Overall a really damn good asset to your crew.
Tell Us About Yourself: Very assertive and blunt. Like to get the job done RIGHT. I work and go to college. Have always been a gamer since I was younger. Very social, love meeting new people. Etc Etc.
Anything Else:
I want to play this game with an ORGANIZED and effective crew. One where everyone knows their roles, and places, executes the job with precision and is looking to become the top dog crew.

Hungry Gorilla
  • Hungry Gorilla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

Username: Hunry Gorilla
Time Zone: GMT
MP Games Played: Fifa, Cod, Gta
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: rarely
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Team Player and willing to take a bullet :)
Tell Us About Yourself: Big gamer and chilled out

StrikerZ89
  • StrikerZ89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

Username: StrikerZ89
Time Zone: GMT +5

PSN ID: Pookiesm
MP Games Played:100's on GTA 4, Mafia 2, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2, Counter-Strike, GTA SA
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Daily.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Yes
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Communications, good team player, tactics, good offence & defence.
Tell Us About Yourself: Well im a 18 year old student living in the Maldives, I'm a gamer and a Coder. Anything else you want to know, just ask.
Anything Else:Nope

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Looking for a tactics-oriented crew that needs a pilot and/or getaway driver.

Username: K^2
Time Zone: Eastern US
PSN ID: QuadraticInK
MP Games Played: Looking to play GTA Online with competent crew.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Driving and flying skills. I'll be where you need me when you need me. Air support/cover if the vehicle allows.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm fairly pants with 3rd person shooters, especially with a gamepad. But get me a vehicle and I'll shine.

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

Username: slydog
Time Zone: GMT +08
MP Games Played: Any Battlefield, GTA IV, RDR, Forza various shooters (Mainly tactical i.e. RB6, Operation Flashpoint, Battlefield, GRAW2) and racing games with some flying games (Ace Combat, HAWX)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Good at tactics and always looking out for others in heists willing to do any variet of roles cars, planes, helicopters or shooting.
Tell Us About Yourself: Looking for a good tactical crew executing heists and successfully completing missions am fairly decent with tactics. Look for a friendly not too strict crew that are not judgmental.
Anything Else: No

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

Seeing through the bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Username: Bomberlegend
Time Zone: Australia
MP Games Played: Many, GTA IV, TLAD, TBOGT
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 4 times a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nil
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Anything.
Tell Us About Yourself: 19, love GTA, finished V so I am keen for Online.Anything Else:

oG_Wa7son
  • oG_Wa7son

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

Username: oG_wa7son
Time Zone:eastern us
Platform(s):ps3
MP Games Played:COD, BF, RED DEAD
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:4 or 5 times a day but I made an account to find a crew and post now that online is about to start
Any Entries In Your Member Log:
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:0
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Ive been playing video games since 1994. Im very experienced in gta and have in over 60 hours of play time in gtaV
Tell Us About Yourself:Im a 23 year old male from Virginia. Ive been a big time gamer since I've been a kid. I work as a correctional officer at a jail but due to a torn acl I am currently on paid leave until I have surgery and recover from it. Luckily for me that means more time that ill be able to play gta online and help out with your current gang. I would prefer to join a crew with people that are close to the same age as me.
Anything Else:recruit me and I can promise that ill be a great asset to your crew.

Pm me for my psn Id

OMFG_its_R3FleX
  • OMFG_its_R3FleX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

Username: OMFG_its_R3FleX
Time Zone:Mountain
Platform(s):PS3
MP Games Played:CoD 2- BO2, Halo 1- 4, Battlefield BC2-3, Forza Motrosport 3-Horizon
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Just made account today, primarily for this.
Any Entries In Your Member Log:-
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:-
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Anything at all in game, driving especially.
Tell Us About Yourself:I am ready to go almost every night, work during the day. Been playin GTA since Vice City, along with sh*tloads of other games. Ready to f*ck some sh*t up with a crew.
Anything Else:

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Username: meth.
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): PS3 & 360
MP Games Played: CODs, Halo's, Racing, Sports etc
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: few times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: idk wtf that is
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: the Scorpions (like 10 yrs ago)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: 
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else: i used to roam gtaf like 10 yrs ago, my original username was Boss lmao, idk how many of the old heads are still around but i've resurfaced like a turd to the top of the toliet, i have gta on ps3...id is RawnRawn

Anrelo
  • Anrelo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by Anrelo, 01 October 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Username: Anrelo
Time Zone: GMT+1
Platform(s):XBOX
MP Games Played:GTA5 Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Quite often now that gta online is up.
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Firepower, my favourite spot is in the thick of it when the bullets start flying.My favourite is to go in up close and personal with a shotgun and bodyarmor.
Tell Us About Yourself: Just your regular uneven hours worker trying to find his path in life.
Anything Else:XBOX ID: Anrelo Iaris

SCP l Luiz
  • SCP l Luiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Need a crew hit me up on Xbox ( SCP L LUIZ ) I'm 18 and I have a mic and I'm experienced and I'm English.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users