Photo

Looking For A Gang/Crew?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,391 replies to this topic
IIroxx
  • IIroxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:59 AM Edited by IIroxx, 17 September 2013 - 02:10 PM.

Username: IIroxx
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Berlin)
Platform(s): XBOX 360 <--- not PS3
MP Games Played: Many... mainly ego-shooter on PC (CS 1.6 - GO, Vietcong, BF 1942 - BF3, CoD - CoD:MW2)
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I just registered myself to be ready for GTA V - so I think I will visit GTAForums more often from now on :)
Any Entries In Your Member Log: /
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: /
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a teamplayer and pretty accurate about shooting with any weapon. Played every GTA until now so I'm familiar with the basics and I'm going to help my future crew as good as possible!
Tell Us About Yourself: I feel pretty old with some 12 and 13 year old people posting here but never mind - I'm pretty quite, not shouting all over the place when something goes wrong and I'm 100% into the game if you guys need me.
Anything Else: I'm searching for an mature crew which won't just destroy everything in blind rampage but will act kind of smart and try to rule the GTA V online world :) !

Found a club - Thanks Thinbot!

Valenko
  • Valenko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:08 AM Edited by Valenko, 16 September 2013 - 09:09 AM.

Username - Valenko
Age - 23
Time Zone - GMT+1
Platforms(s) - PS3
MP Games Played - GTA IV , CoD , BF3  and many more
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums - I visit GTAforums every day
Any Entries In Your Member Log - No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In - No ( i am in some gangs but those are more show off cars etc)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang - Well i am very friendly player and i like to help , i like teamwork , exploring , driving around , having fun , go to war :p 
Tell Us About Yourself -  I am David , i come from small country Slovenia , i love to play games , hanging out with friends

seanypark69
  • seanypark69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Username: seanypark69
Time Zone: Pacific (California)
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log:
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a tactician and daredevil that gets the job done.
Tell Us About Yourself:  Currently a reservist in the United States Marines.  Graduated from UCSD with bachelors.
Anything Else:

• LeAristocrat likes this

Ratb20
  • Ratb20

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by Ratb20, 17 September 2013 - 05:20 AM.

Username:
WULF_DEAD
Time Zone:
UTC±00:00
Greenwich Mean Time
Platform(s):
PS3
MP Games Played:
Gotham city Imposters, splinter cell, metal gear online, payday: the heist, resident evil online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:
Once a month? I'm new but may visit more frequently
N/A
N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:
Support, whatever needs to be done.
Tell Us About Yourself: male, plays electric guitar, likes heavy metal, works at McDonald's, Scottish.
Anything Else:
Will be getting gta v in a few weeks, looking forward to being in a gang there.

Wells_Fargo_
  • Wells_Fargo_

Wells_Fargo_ PSN

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by Toke, 18 September 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Someone can't read.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 23 September 2013 - 07:01 AM.

sorted

cylar80
  • cylar80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

Username: Vehcklox
Time Zone: US Mountain Time
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: Total War series, ARMA, LoL, WoW
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:  Almost daily.  I just joined and mostly lurk.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: none
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: none
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm not really sure.  I'm really new to online play with GTA and the PS3 so just give me a gun and tell me who to shoot.  I played GTA IV so I understand game mechanics and I liked driving and I think it would be neat to fly a plane in GTA V online.
Tell Us About Yourself: Just got a PS3 and GTA.  I would like to find a group to play with and maybe fill out my firends list on PSN.  So yeah, I would be a newb, but I learn quick.
Anything Else: Not really other than you can add me as a friend even if you aren't interested in being in a group.

• JStarr31, CivRules and LeAristocrat like this

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

Username: Tsori
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
MP Games Played: Currently? None, some FF14
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: not that I'm aware of.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: active, strict to theme, average player. I'm no elite rage kid but can play these sort of things fairly well.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a games concept artist in the uk with Codemasters. My job means alot of free time for game playing and frankly that's why I'm here. Additionally I'm an avid roleplayer and hence seek somewhere with at least a strong theme.
Anything Else: I'm looking for a law enforcement or police clan with some structure. By this I mean they take themselves seriously and to an extent roleplay out this role.
  • CivRules and LeAristocrat like this

xRasmussen33
  • xRasmussen33

Classified

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:30 AM Edited by xRasmussen33, 24 September 2013 - 08:46 AM.

SCP l Luiz
  • SCP l Luiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

Username: SCP L Luiz
Time Zone: GMT 00 ( London, England )
Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: GTA, Fifa, Cod and a few others.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: First time
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Good driver and shooter.
Tell Us About Yourself: My names callum and I'm from Leeds :) and ye I do have a mic.
Anything Else: Gamertags same as my username on the forum so add me if you want me in.

Tec 9
  • Tec 9

OGSF

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

Username: Tec 9

MP Games Played: Gta, halo, fable.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every day

Any Entries In Your Member Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Advanced driving skills, Good team player, good shooter.

Tell Us About Yourself: Name is sam and I like GTA. I'm mature and I dislike screeching, whining, singing kids on xbox live.

Anything Else: XBOX 360 Gamertag: PHEONIX DOWN93 (all caps)

KushaD
  • KushaD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 21 September 2013 - 09:49 PM. advertising

edited

Skorpio678
  • Skorpio678

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by Skorpio678, 23 September 2013 - 11:37 PM.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by rawrsnar, 24 September 2013 - 03:45 PM.

EDIT: I've joined The Operators. 

perky2k9
  • perky2k9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Username:Perky2k9
Time Zone:UK (GMT +/- 0)
Platform(s):Xbox360
MP Games Played:SA:MP (LS-RP), CoD's, Madden 25, FIFA 13, BF3, etc.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Depends on what is going on, usualy every 1-4hours.
Any Entries In Your Member Log:((Not too sure on this part, I do apologise))
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:None on here or on the Social Club, but have been in plenty on SA:MP RP servers if that means anything to anyone...
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Completed the game quiet fast, done it in around 35-40 hours, and then got 100% in around 50-60 hours. Now in my second playthrough, so as you can see I am a sad bastard and am very active, contributing a lot of hours to the game, and can do in GTA:O. I would consider myself as a great shooter with an assault rifle, and I would say I am pretty good with a Sniper. I would also consider myself as a great driver... I can work Photoshop pretty darn well also.
Tell Us About Yourself: I live in England, I play American Football alot for a National team in the BAFA league. But most of the time I am playing video games, I would like to play with a crew that can play seriously when it needs to be done but also likes to have a mature joke around. And again I can put in alot of hours. I would also prefer to be in a crew that uses mics, and is rather sociable.
Anything Else:

RrCoX22
  • RrCoX22

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Username:RrCoX22
Time Zone:Pacific (Northern California)
Platform(s):PS3
MP Games Played:Every COD, GTAIV, Red Dead Redemption, Most EA Sports Games (Football, MMA, etc.) plenty more
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: At least once every 2 days
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Not in GTA, Clans in COD
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Helpful, welcome authority in hierarchy, competative, willing to contribute any way possible, addicted to online play
Tell Us About Yourself: Born and raised in the Bay Area in Northern California.  Used to heavily upload gameplays to youtube channel.  Still do occasionally.
Anything Else:  ONLY LOOKING FOR A MC!!! I want to join a motorcycle club only and I believe that simply would be the most badass thing to look forward to after a hard days work and sitting down and getting "dirty" on the streets with a MC.  Let me know if any other information is needed.

reiniat
  • reiniat

All your precious souls, have been bought and sold

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:20 AM Edited by reiniat, 28 September 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Username:

reiniat
Time Zone:  

GMT -6 (central USA, Mexico).
Platform(s):

MP Games Played:

PC RTS games, and EVERYTHING available on 360 but COD and sports games.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:

Only when a new GTA launches.

NONE

The Forebur Alone crew, its just for keep record of my own stats
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:

I have experience with the Hardcore mode of all Rockstar games, in MP3 i hold a 2.05 K/D ratio and i deactivated all aiming help, and i used to pull headshots at 1000 yards in RDR. The only teamwork experience i have is being a goon is some MMOs and a bunch of local tournaments, ive never been in a clan, but i obey and im very serious:D
Tell Us About Yourself:

Im from Mexico, my english is decent, i have no real social life, but i have the school and that eats half of my day, i like books, movies, metal music, and obviously videogames, i do exercise (it even makes you better at gaming). ALSO, it would be awesome if i can join a roleplaying or a thematic crew.
Anything Else:

I have a problem with my teeth, so yesterday i got 2 teeth extracted, but if no problems arise ill be talking normally for the time GTA:O launches.

Found a crew....

henrysdad
  • henrysdad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

Username: henrysdad
Time Zone: UK
Platform(s): xbox360
MP Games Played: cod, forza, GTA 5

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: only just joined

Any Entries In Your Member Log:nope

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:nope

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: First things first. As my username suggests (believe me i tried all the usual 'dark death bringer type names but some saddos beat me to it)  im a family man so family /work commitments come before play. That said, im playing most evenings from 9pm onwards sometimes before.

I have played most of the bigger online games, inlcuding some on PC only (star wars galaxies, EVE etc) and the usual likes of COD etc. What ends up putting me off is the young teenagers who play music down their headsets, talk racist rubbish and generally have too much time on their hands after an evening with a box of tissues and a copy of loaded magazine.

I want to join a crew that is mature, likes to roleplay a bit (although not excessively), doesnt think GTA is JUST about running around blowing things up (we have COD for that!) but likes to plan heists, and enjoy all the things the game has to offer.

As the online game isnt live yet its impossible to say exactly what i can bring but im quite liking the piloting side of things so will probably look to working up those skills. Of course a general 'grunt' is also a given.

Tell Us About Yourself:

Most of it is above but im a mature UK player who likes a bit of roleplay (so the wife says) and is looking for a serious mature crew who wants to play the 'whole' game and not just run and gun.

Anything Else: yes. I dont like tomatoes. Or mushrooms. Thanks

P1ND3R
  • P1ND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:12 PM Edited by P1ND3R, 23 September 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Username: P1ND3R
MP Games Played: GTA V, FIFA
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Few times a week, but just joined for this reason.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Pretty good driver if needed but good shooter too.
Tell Us About Yourself: My names Jonny, 22 from Newcastle.
Anything Else: Gamertag is TechyPizza9 and Rockstar Social ID is: FootontheGas

bensons
  • bensons

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by bensons, 24 September 2013 - 07:08 AM.

Username: Bensons
Time Zone: UK GMT
MP Games Played: Star Wars Galaxies
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Most Days
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can pretty much turn my hand to anything, jack of all trades type and I am happy to fill any role needed at the time. Enjoy support roles.
Tell Us About Yourself: Work full time, mortgage etc. Play mostly on weekends and evenings UK time. Love GTA, Star Wars, drag racing and Columbo.
Anything Else: Hope to join a relaxed crew that are funny and witty. I was a medic in Star Wars Galaxies and I enjoy playing the support roles so the rest of you can blast things up. I just like being useful:)

kgould01
  • kgould01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by kgould01, 24 September 2013 - 07:03 PM.

Username: kgould01

timezone: est -5

platform: xbox 360

multiplayer games played: splinter cell blacklist, max payne 3, red dead redemption, uncharted 2 and 3, the last of us, defiance, ghost recon future soldier and gears

how often do visit gtaforums: atleast 1 once a day

any entries in your member log: no

any previous gangs you have been in: the bandits for red dead

how can you contribute to a gang: well i am kind of new to gta multiplayer but i use to be a leader of my clan so i know what it takes to be in one. i like playing with a group and have fun

tell us about yourself: i am married with 2 kids. i live in new jersey. i am a easy guy to get along with. i dont rage at games. i am shy at first on the mic but once i get to know you i become very talkative.

anything else: i own a ps3 as well but gta5 for the 360. thats all for now

found a crew.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:04 PM Edited by ThatRandomGuy42, 24 September 2013 - 10:00 PM.

Username: ThatRandomGuy42
Time Zone: GMT+1 (Scotland)
MP Games Played: Just about all of them really. Halo, GTA 4, Burnout Paradise, L4D etc etc.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every day it seems. Whenever I'm bored.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None that I can see.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None, first time. Be gentle :p
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Fast thinker, and a pretty good driver. I'm your getaway guy for hire.
Tell Us About Yourself: Uh, I'm Scottish? Other than that, I have a slightly dry sense of humor, and I'm a very quiet person to start off with. I improve over time.
Anything Else: If me being a brony is an issue for you, then don't tell me about it.

I'm now in a club, thanks!

CaesarT
  • CaesarT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:18 AM Edited by CaesarT, 24 September 2013 - 06:23 AM.

Username: CaesarT

Time Zone: Pacific

MP Games Played: GTA, COD, SR, Gran Turismo, Tekken, NBA 2K, Madden, Diablo

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday

Any Entries In Your Member Log: N/A

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Los Santos Gentlemen's Society

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Skills in order

1. Driver

2. Gunman

3. Pilot

Can and will do any of the 3 if asked.

Tell Us About Yourself: Looking for an exclusive and small crew in which I can utilize my abilities to complete heist and other missions.

Please PM me if interested.

• CivRules likes this

haugez
  • haugez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:57 AM Edited by haugez, 24 September 2013 - 09:58 AM.

Username:haugez
Time Zone:stockholm
Platform(s):xbox360
MP Games Played:gta4,samp
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:5-10 a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: im a good teamplayer and play alot.
Tell Us About Yourself: 25 years old from iceland but lives in sweden
Anything Else:Looking for a crew similar to me, 18-25years from sweden,denmark,norway,iceland,finland?

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by DoubleDownDon, 26 September 2013 - 06:39 PM.

Username: Donny531
Time Zone: CST
MP Games Played: UC2 & 3, Rdr, Defiance
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: i dont specialize but can do everything
Tell Us About Yourself:
Im just looking to have fun do heists and make some coin. Im more into PvE but will do PvP. Usually play in the evenings as i work during the day.

Found a crew. Thanks Errl crew and Gunslingers!

ItzLamz
  • ItzLamz

LondonBoi

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Username: itzlamz
Time Zone: gmt+1 (london)
Platform(s): xbox360
MP Games Played: GTA5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: weekly
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: im a good driver, no lie. I am able to control the car and low and high speeds (no so good on bikes). I am also a fast mover. I hate walking, i either run or jump in a car. I'm good at spraying and dry bys too. Add me and i'll prove it.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a student. I study music. I'd like to hopefully become a recording artist then develop into founding my own music organisation.
Anything Else: what would you like to know?

ddog1450
  • ddog1450

Talk sh*t behind that screen.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Username:BestSniperongta
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time
Platform(s):PS3
MP Games Played: GTAIV GTAV RDR MP3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday once or twice.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Two
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: To be honest to many to list off.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a good sniper I'm dedicated to a good leader and a good crew I'm also a good driver and pilot and useful with about any gun but mainly a sniper and assault rifle.
Tell Us About Yourself: Easy to get along with like playing GTAV I love sniping! I want a dedicated serious crew.
Anything Else: I'm looking for a Mafia crew but any crew will really do anything besides Motorcycle Clubs.

• JStarr31 likes this

hitek9
  • hitek9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by hitek9, 26 September 2013 - 06:05 AM.

Username: hitek9
Time Zone:US Central/Chicago
Platform(s): ps3
MP Games Played: gt4,gta iv, cod, bf3, mp3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: alot
Any Entries In Your Member Log: ?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: good at driving and shooting. Looking to get cash as a team
Tell Us About Yourself: my names lando and im a mechanic
Anything Else:i like to smoke, and i cant wait to play the sh*t out of this online. I also like cars and big butts(i cannot lie).I will be playing at night mostly. Looking for smaller gangs, dont wanna join a gang just to be part of a big crew. Thanks

22ka
  • 22ka

VETRON

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

I'm lookking for a gang that is very well done.

I want to go in one that I know I can rely on.

It needs to be mature, skilled and overall, be a family.

I have may skillz for gta v. I'm great at driving, shooting, flying and parachuting.

I'm loyal, can easily follow orders, am a team player and I have a headset with no static.

Just pm me if u want me in.
  • CASH5200 likes this

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Username: Glenn.
Time Zone: GTM
MP Games Played:GTA 
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Every week or so.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Several. 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Shooting?
Tell Us About Yourself: You can talk to me in PM or Xbox. 
Anything Else: No.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users