Photo

Looking For A Gang/Crew?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,391 replies to this topic
Tovaric
  • Tovaric

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:58 PM Edited by Tovaric, 06 September 2013 - 02:25 PM.

Username:                                         Tovaric

Time Zone:                                          GMT

Platform(s):                                        PS3

MP Games Played:                              GTA IV

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:      Daily

Any Entries In Your Member Log:           No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:      Recently joined Portuguese Force (they gather players from my country), but i don't know any of the members, so i don't know how it will turn out.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:       I'm a team player. I like to work with teammates to achieve our goals.

Tell Us About Yourself:                          I'm a college student, currently on my last year of Vet. Med. school. Unfortunately, none of my close friends will be able to get GTA V for various reasons. As i'm of the opinion that this is one of those games that should be played with people you trust, i'm looking for a crew with mature, friendly and casual members, that value fun and spending a good time above all else. I would prefer a smaller crew, because i believe that it is better for everyone to know each other and create bonds, rather than being part of a 300-member crew where you don't know anyone. On GTA Online, i'm planning on mainly Free Roaming, doing Heists, Missions, Activities and just having fun with my crew members. Therefore, i'm looking to join a crew of like-minded people :).

Anything Else:                                     Not really.

EDIT: Already found a crew ;)

williamp556
  • williamp556

Grandmaster

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by williamp556, 07 September 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Username: williamp556
Time Zone:Idk i live in Florida though
Platform(s): PC(No multiplayer games on it), Xbox360(mainly on at night time Around 6:00pm-2:00am)
MP Games Played:GTAIV(Including DLCs), Halo reach, MaxPayne3, Farcry3, Minecraft, RedDeadRedemption(And undeadnightmare), Deadrising2, Deadisland
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:I try to check in everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log:No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Best as a driver(Best on dirtbikes), Im a good shooter i will not back down from a fight
Tell Us About Yourself:My real name is William(Feel free to call me what you want) Im very trust worthy(Don't cross me or your F**ked) I don't talk much but i do have a Mic and thats all.
Anything Else: My gamerTag is williamp556 i also do some Roleplaying

l Unknown l
  • l Unknown l

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by l Unknown l, 07 September 2013 - 09:33 AM.

Username: l Unknown l
Time Zone: Central
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA IV
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday 
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None 
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can bring loyalty, respect, and professionalism.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a guy who doesn't mind taking orders as long as the person/persons giving the orders does so in a respectable manner. I am also the kind of guy who can be assertive when it's necessary and I can take on the role of a leader if needed.  
Anything Else: No

Drew088
  • Drew088

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by Drew088, 07 September 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Username: Drew088

Time Zone: Gmt

Platform(s): Ps3

MP Games Played: GTA IV+Dlc

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:2

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can bring loyalty, respect, and professionalism also I'm good at driving.

Tell Us About Yourself: Im a guy that likes playing mp games whenever I have time ill play one my best skill is probably driving.

Anything else: it must be a driving crew and pm if you want to join
  • JBanton likes this

conker901
  • conker901

I won't end this high, no not this high again- Kanye West

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Username:                                         Conker901

Time Zone:                                          EST

Platform(s):                                        Xbox 360

MP Games Played:                              GTA IV

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:     i am currently in one gang but looking to leave to join a serious gang

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:       im one hell of a getaway driver as well as following people and i have one hell of a shot too

Tell Us About Yourself:                          I'm a college student, i live local so i commute, im just looking for people who want to do missions and online games (team deathmatch, etc.) and people who would be willing to just screw around on  some basis to like go get a 5 star wanted and hold them off for however long and stuff like that. just a cool group of kids thanks!

Anything Else:                                     nope

Ichirpthe1-2
  • Ichirpthe1-2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by Ichirpthe1-2, 08 September 2013 - 05:56 PM.

Username Reptosapien

Age 20

Time Zone EST

Platform(s) Xbox360

MP Games Played GTAIV

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? A few times a day

Any Entries In Your Member Log? no, i rarely post, and im pretty new

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? nope

How Can You Contribute To A Gang? Good with Driving, smuggling drugs, Heist planning. im all about professionalism.

Tell Us About Yourself Hotel manager in nyc. 20yrs old, loves gta (obviously)

Anything Else? Im all about playing fair, not being an a-hole, and "dont shoot unless shot at" unless the situation calls for drastic measures

steven2805
  • steven2805

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:48 PM Edited by steven2805, 10 September 2013 - 01:51 PM.

***No longer Looking***

Username: steven2805
Time Zone: GMT
Platform(s): Xbox & PC
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Weekly (prior to GTAV weekly, after release probably less)
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Tactics & Driving/flying are my thing, but willing to help out where ever I may be needed.
Tell Us About Yourself: I have a degree in computer networking also done some web design. Curranly working as a Day Trader so plenty of free time and can hopefully make a mint on  GTAV stock market :-)
Anything Else: Not really just look forward to release :-D

***No longer Looking***

XxGRiMMR34P3RxX
  • XxGRiMMR34P3RxX

Xbox ID:XXGRiMMR34P3RxX

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Username XxGRiMMR34P3RxX

Age 22

Time Zone EST

Platform(s) Xbox360

MP Games Played GTAIV

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? A few times a day

Any Entries In Your Member Log? No i am new.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? No

How Can You Contribute To A Gang? Good with Driving, smuggling drugs, Heist planning. im all about professionalism.

Tell Us About Yourself Nursing Student In college, Alot of time on my hands, cant wait for the release!.

Anything Else? I look forward to playing this game!.

blackroyalty
  • blackroyalty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by blackroyalty, 09 September 2013 - 09:57 AM.

Username: l Unknown l
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can bring loyalty, respect, and professionalism.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a guy who doesn't mind taking orders as long as the person/persons giving the orders does so in a respectable manner. I am also the kind of guy who can be assertive when it's necessary and I can take on the role of a leader if needed.  

What he said! ^

Except my time zone's ATLANTIC STANDARD TIME and my GT's X xVaNZaRkOx X. Yeah I know, the name's stupid.  I'll change my gamertag after I have an idea of what I want. haha

VinceK49
  • VinceK49

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Username: xtz flyingv
Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: GTA IV + NHL 13
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Weekly (prior to GTAV weekly, after release probably less)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am mature and willing to listen to others in the crew, especially those of higher standing.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a University student, with too much time on my hands.
Anything Else:
Sports

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Username(PSN): XxGetty2k12xX

Username(SC):  GTANUTS2k13
Time Zone: UK/ London
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: GTA IV + Addons / BO2
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every day
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Good at anything and a fair player
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else: Looking for a english speaking crew who is fair and are up for a banter.

• CivRules likes this

djsplash
  • djsplash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:42 AM Edited by djsplash, 13 September 2013 - 02:57 AM.

About Me:

Username(PSN): djsplash
Time Zone: US Central
MP Games Played: GTA IV, CoD Waw-BO2, NBA 2K Series, DCUO, UC3, RDR, SR2, Skate3, etc
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just started an account, but will be often
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Skilled Player..Driving ability..Play To Win Mentality..Enthusiastic
Tell Us About Yourself: College Freshman, Basketball Player, Diverse Gamer
Anything Else: Looking for a crew with mics that play often, do all activities, and like to have fun. Not interested in any groups that harass members. Best friend has always joined the same crew/clan. (psn: XxJB816xX) Similar play styles and same games. Ready to get started in GTA V.

• CivRules likes this

blink182x
  • blink182x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

Name: Lucas

Which consoles do you play on: Xbox 360

XBL Gamertag: MAJSTOR182X

Time Zone GMT:00 (Croatia,Split)

Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang: I'm a team player. if something haves to be done i do it and i am fun like hell

Are you active on GTAForums: No so much because a job now but i will be done 20.10

Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with: no

MP Games Played: GTA IV, CoD -BO2, WWE13, FORZA2, UF3, SR2, etc

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: In any way posiblle,like to kill people and blowing things up just dont screwd me or like my frend

ahmed dead terrorist-I KILL YOUUUUUUU

Tell Us About Yourself: waiter,i hope so in 3 month certified ethical hacker ,Very big Gamer and lover of GTA

archivefever
  • archivefever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:26 AM Edited by archivefever, 13 September 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Username: wildmissingno000 on psn and archivefever on rsc
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): PS3, PC when it's released.
MP Games Played: tf2, swtor, city of heroes/villains, red dead redemption, halo 3 a long time ago, countless other mmos and fpses.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: barely at all at the moment but that's because I have little reason to be here right now. If and when I join a crew, I'm sure that will change.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: I have no idea what this means.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: crimethinc, some humongous one that I joined just for the sake of having other people to play with
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm an excellent driver in gta iv, which of course doesnt necessarily mean anything for v but i think its unlikely that the driving will be so different ill lose my edge. Given the two weeks before its launch Im going to have to warm up to the physics of the world, im sure my driving skills will be honed enough to be a good contribution to the team.

i want to experience all gtao has to offer but i dont mind being an established getaway driver for big heists and such. Ive always had good aim in the past rockstar efforts and from what it looks like, their system isnt too dissimilar. im really looking forward to that weapon wheel.

I also have a flexible schedule and more time on my hands than is healthy at the moment so I can be pretty devoted to the right crew.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a bookish torontonian who loves art, cultural theory and bashing cops skulls in in gta. i like to think im gregarious and i try to be sincerely polite to everyone. I don't let others walk all over me, though. im no doormat.
Anything Else: I'm looking for a specific type of roleplaying group. I tried starting one myself but recruitment has been predictably slow so I thought I would raise my roleplaying flag here and see if anyone salutes.

I want to find a mature crew (meaning no sexism, racism, sh*t like that unless its justifiably in character) who want to roleplay in a way that isn't constrained by arbitrary limitations. Meaning we all obey the laws of the gta universe, drive the way criminals drive in the game, not the way we would in real life, etc.

I'm so new to this roleplaying thing, this might be the norm for all I know but I would really like to find a group like this.

• CivRules likes this

lolphil
  • lolphil

Same as everyone here

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

Username:                                       lolphil

Time Zone:                                          GMT-3 

Platform(s):                                        Xbox 360

MP Games Played:                           Every COD,  GTA IV, hitman absolution, max payne 3 

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:     I've never been in a Gang/crew in rockstars social club

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:      I'm looking for a crew to start as soon as gta online launches, i'm your getaway driver, on foot, on wheels or in air. I can easily provide air support and lookout for the team as we do business. Have a nice aim with a sniper rifle and i can get you anywhere in San Andreas safe. Securing teams or even just you.  

Tell Us About Yourself:                    I'm a gamer, 19yo, cursing Digital Animation college degree, i'm from Brazil but i can easily speak english, i play Grand Theft Auto since the London game, i think that's pretty much what you wanna know by now.

Anything Else:                           Just sayin' that i can't help who wants, for a price, obviously. I'm pretty good in what i do, just check it out. 

Social club: http://socialclub.ro...ber/killcummber

Xbox live gamertag: Killcummber

See'ya 

TommyGunn
  • TommyGunn

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:15 AM Edited by TLDxM4YH3M, 13 September 2013 - 09:16 AM.

Username: TLDxM4YH3M
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): XBOX 360 & SA:MP
MP Games Played: GTA IV & TLAD & TBOGT also COD BO2 COD MW3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every Day.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Laffing Devils MC & SoM MC
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am a great leader in an MC i  have alot of president expirience and i know how an mc works.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm 20 i love to ride bikes in real life. I am i firefighter. And i love to play xbox with friends

Anything Else: I would prefer to join an MC if possible.

CaptainBabyGravy
  • CaptainBabyGravy

I'll kill you, right in the face.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by CaptainBabyGravy, 13 September 2013 - 03:40 PM.

Username: - CaptainBabyGravy

Time Zone: - London GMT

Platform(s): - Playstation 3.

MP Games Played: - I don't have all the time in the world to play a lot of games. It's mostly GTA IV at the moment.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: - Every day. I mostly just view most posts and reply occasionally. Although that's mainly because I don't know anyone on here.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: - I'm a good boy.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: - I use to run my own online clans, some did rather well in their time. Those days are since gone. I've been apart of the Angels Of Death on Xbox 360 a year or so back under the name My Left Nut. (only around for a week or so, doubt they remember me) Personal things happened and I took a short retirement from gaming. I understand how clans and gangs work.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: - If your said crew have their own forum, I know how to moderate and maintain forums. Plus I'm inventive with activities for fun in GTA games. Although my gaming time can differ from time to time, due to work and university. I can always make time to post on forums to communicate and keep up with everyone. I'll always be some-what active on GTA V and will let people know when I'm down to play.

Tell Us About Yourself: - I'm a university student in a town called Blackburn, located in the north west of England. Kinda in-between Manchester and Blackpool. I'm studying film/media. I've done filming/photography in Africa and filming in Poland. Plus working on our own small jobs around our town and area. I also work in retail (alcohol money needs to come from somewhere when you are a student). So I can be rather busy from time to time. I do make time to watch films, tv shows, play some games or read comics. As I said, I can always make forum time to communicate and I can be a contributing member to a forum/crew topic as long the people are chatty and pleasant. And of course I'll be on GTA online whenever I can. I'm a huge fan of the GTA series, and although my gaming time is limited I've always made time for games I really like!

Anything Else: - I'm not looking to be in any real competitive crew. Something just for fun. I am happy to join competitive crews and just be a casual player amongst the rest but I'd prefair a laid back crew with activity and healthy communication. Also I'm a casual gamer I really do know how to party on GTA online games. Coming up with stuff like demo derbys and other silly games. 

PSN is same as my username. CaptainBabyGravy. It's a new(ish) account so don't judge my trophy count. ;)
  • WNxTHINbot007 and CivRules like this

Cryki
  • Cryki

The Realist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by Toke, 13 September 2013 - 03:54 PM.

Do not advertise your gang here

CasperEC
  • CasperEC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

Username: CasperEC
Time Zone: Eastern 
Platform(s): Xbox 360 (LIVE) Gamertag (BsP KaMiiKaz3) No mic until GTA 5 comes out
MP Games Played: COD Black ops 2 & GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Not that often About 3 times so far
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Killa, Backup, Heists Everything
Tell Us About Yourself: I Love music :music:  I'm actually a music producer i make beats Rap/Sing All of it I Can even make Music videos I Have Software for it, Love the Females Lol & I'm Pretty Cool I Joke alot but i get serious & When it comes down to it Its time for bussiness! oh yea I Like Pizza And Video games  :ph34r: :cool:  

Anything Else: .........

Mr. Rager
  • Mr. Rager

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

Username:Mr. Rager

Time Zone:CST

Platform(s)Xbox 360 and PS3

MP Games Played:GTA TBOGT

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Almost everyday

Any Entries In Your Member Log:No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:A couple small crews

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I'm a good shot and I get things done

Tell Us About YourselfMy name is Jake, I'm 17, I'm a chill person, I'm getting GTA V tuesday, and I'm quiet

Anything ElseI'm looking for people to play with on GTA IV TBOGT until GTA V comes out then switch to that.

\

Denny-D4N3
  • Denny-D4N3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

Username: Denny-D4N3
Time Zone: CEST (Central European Summer Time)
MP Games Played: GTA San Andreas

• CivRules likes this

wandigo
  • wandigo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by wandigo, 15 September 2013 - 07:42 PM.

found a crew, thanks for the invites

vancevonstinson
  • vancevonstinson

Head of Explosives - THE OPERATORS

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Username: vancevonstinson

Time Zone: EST (NY)

MP Games Played: GTA IV, SAINTS ROW, WWE 13

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I am a new member but I have been on daily.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I am currently the Leader of Civil Warriors but that seems to be falling through. I am looking for a Commissioner position that involves me managing the members. (Deciding who gets promoted, demoted, added on the team, etc.) I do enjoy my fair share of crime as well but I am hoping to help run a crew. I would be more than willing to create and lead a crew that is an extension of another crew.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I know how to get things done and I am a no BS kinda guy. I put 100% into all that I do and I think I have what it takes to bring success to my crew.

Tell Us About Yourself: I am a typical college student in NY. I will be playing GTA V religiously and I like Wild Berry PopTarts.

Anything Else: If you are looking for a Commissioner, please contact me. If you would like me to create a second group to ally with your crew, please contact me.

HEYLOOKitsMCLOVIN
  • HEYLOOKitsMCLOVIN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by Toke, 15 September 2013 - 04:01 PM.

Do not advertise your gang in this thread.

RAGExROB
  • RAGExROB

Ex Infernae

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Toke, 15 September 2013 - 09:28 PM.

No advertising.

RAGExROB
  • RAGExROB

Ex Infernae

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by Toke, 15 September 2013 - 09:28 PM.

No advertising.

RAGExROB
  • RAGExROB

Ex Infernae

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:29 PM Edited by Toke, 15 September 2013 - 09:29 PM.

No advertising.

Cryki
  • Cryki

The Realist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by Cryki, 15 September 2013 - 09:03 PM.

Username: Busta Live
Time Zone: GMT (London)
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Team Player, happy to take sensible orders
Tell Us About Yourself: Prefer to player alongside UK Players due to time zones, mainly play in the evening but can sometimes vary as i work shifts.
Anything Else: Chelsea Fan  :pp

IkkeGCroes
  • IkkeGCroes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Username: IkkeGCroes

Time Zone: UTC -05.00

MP Games Played: GTA V

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Each day.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: -None-.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Promoting teamwork and giving equal chances of promotion to any memeber, depending on their commitment. 

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a Recording Arts / Music Production Student. I love practicing Martial Arts.

Anything Else: I created a crew. I'm looking for serious team players. 

VinceK49
  • VinceK49

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

Username: xtz flyingv
Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: GTA IV + NHL 13
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am mature and willing to listen to others in the crew, especially those of higher standing.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a University student, with too much time on my hands.
Anything Else:
Im hoping to find a gang that is a tight knit group of guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users