Photo

Looking For A Gang/Crew?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,391 replies to this topic
Huge Zits
  • Huge Zits

无字幕

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by Huge Zits, 28 August 2013 - 09:25 PM.

QUESTIONS
ANSWERS
Username (PM me for my PSN)
Age 20
Time Zone PDT (UTC - 7 hours)
Platform(s) PS3
MP Games Played Main games lately: GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands etc.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? A couple of times a week.
Any Entries In Your Member Log? No.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? No.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang? I am a great player. Most of my gaming time ever has been spent on GTA. I went to San Andreas driving school and I always aim for the head. tounge.gif
Tell Us About Yourself I used to be a very competitive gamer playing shooters. I am now a casual gamer, but I will commit all of my gaming time to GTA V. I don't want to get into any childish bullsh!t. If you're mature enough and play well, I'm down to game. Hell, if you don't have a clan, we can make a new clan. I understand that this is just a game and I remember to have fun. I have my priorities and will put gaming behind those priorities. You can easily contact me via Steam, if you have it.
Anything Else? I like to play hardcore mode on RDR. I have a mic. I am friendly and I don't get pissed off over a game. Don't be a dick and have fun.

tommyboy9413
  • tommyboy9413

Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

Username: tommyboy9413

Time Zone: United States Eastern Standard Time

Platform(s): Playstation 3

MP Games Played: Currently play Battlefield Heroes

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Try to every day

Any Entries In Your Member Log:

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Still with the Third Street Saints

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am good when it comes to flying planes and I am good at teamwork

Tell Us About Yourself: I love girls, food, the New England Patriots, Nascar, Anime, gaming

Anything Else: Do I need a headset, especially for online? I've never owned a headset and I hear they're expensive

pete_nsw
  • pete_nsw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

Username: pete_nsw
Time Zone: Sydney Australia (utc-10:00)
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: GTA IV
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Only just recently,
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: By being loyal to the crew, watching each others backs, respecting the leader and other members and taking down anyone that will try to stand in front of us
Tell Us About Yourself: I work during the day so i wont be available 24/7, I'm a pretty easy going bloke.
I enjoy the gym, motocross, footy, oh and ofcourse the missus!
Anything Else:

trcsAZ
  • trcsAZ

Mr. Navy

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

Username: dethbot
Time Zone: Arizona - PST during spring forward, MST during fall back
(You crazy people, changing your clocks like you're God)
MP Games Played: GTA IV, Last of Us, and come Oct. 1 GTA V!!!
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Um, yes?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Good gunner and excellent driver. I prefer stealth to
balls out assault, but adapt to the given situation.
Tell Us About Yourself: I work during the day but definitely get my game on during free
time. Loved tearing it up in Liberty City, at one point held down #21
in the ranks for Mafiya Work
Anything Else: Will be a good teammate, and always split up the take from a robbery/heist

TheAlmightyKidd
  • TheAlmightyKidd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

Username: TheAlmightyKidd
Time Zone: PST: Pacific Time
Platform(s):PlayStation 3
MP Games Played: I play many MP games
Any Entries In Your Member Log: N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am a team player and willing to do anything that is asked of me. I am loyal and I will earn my keep no matter what obstacles are thrown at me.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a medical student that enjoys gaming. Been playing Grand Theft Auto since the first release on PC.
Anything Else: Thank you for looking over my resume. Rest assured I will not disappoint.

ITSLOCBABY
  • ITSLOCBABY

Biker

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:32 AM

Username - ITSLOCBABY.
Age - 24.
Time Zone - England
Platforms(s) - Xbox 360 - Gamertag - SirStevenSeagal
MP Games Played - GTA IV, COD MW3 & Black Ops 2, FIFA 13, Battlefield 3, Red Dead Redemption.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums - At the moment, pretty often
Any Entries In Your Member Log - No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In - No

How Can You Contribute To A Gang - Unsure of my skills on GTA V obviously. On GTA IV i'd like to think I can hold my own in a gun fight. I'll confess, my driving probably isn't the best but I'll do it if the situation demanded me to. Relatively a smart, cooperative, sensible player. Happy to be led by someone else, as long as it's led right! Looking for a gang because I feel GTA V will be able to provide a very good, realistic gang experience, whereas GTA IV was just basically a death match on a large scale.

Tell Us About Yourself - Play pretty often, however I have a pretty active band and a g/f so don't expect me to be on all the time. I like to play for fun, but that doesn't mean I want to mess around. Wanting to play with like minded players; Action, teamwork and with a healthy amount (it's only a game after all!) of role play. Basically I'd like to be part of a crew that wants to make the most of the beautiful game Rockstar have given us.

Anything Else - Have mic. Only want players the same sort of age as me. Don't want anything 'too' serious. My character will be redneck/biker based, so bare this in mind.
Cheers!

Goose0716
  • Goose0716

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

Username: Goose0716
Time Zone: Est.
Platform(s):Xbox 360
MP Games Played: Bf2 and 3, MP3, RDR, Maddens
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: just joined
Any Entries In Your Member Log: not yet

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: a few years back in a battlefield clan

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can shoot very well and I like to play utilizing team work

Tell Us About Yourself: well I got a job,school,girl, and dog so I rarely get Tim to play. However, gta v looks to be one best game I have ever played and I'm looking forward to making time to play it. Just looking for some people to share some gta v memories with.

Anything Else:gotta love R*

Raiyen22
  • Raiyen22

The Realist

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by Raiyen22, 29 August 2013 - 09:19 PM.

Username: Raiyen22
Time Zone: CST (USA)
MP Games Played: Midnight Club: LA, Killzone, Demon's/Dark Souls, HSG, Battlefield 3 (soon to be 4)
How Often Do You Visit GTA Forums: First Time
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Probably Not
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I was a part of a clan called Murder Death Kill (*MDK) in Killzone 3... we made it to 2nd in the USA before I opted out of the clan due to loss of internet connection
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am a team player that likes organization and seriousness when it comes to finishing objectives
Tell Us About Yourself: I've been a gamer since I was 5 (22yrs), I only play PlayStation hardware but am looking to build a gaming PC soon for modding. I play FPS games that are more team and objective oriented and I am more of an objective pursuer rather than a kill ratio person, my motto is, "less camping and more teamwork get the job done!", I love talking to people and getting to know them more personally because I believe it results in better teamwork because you know who you're playing with somewhat and can yell strategies back and forth without people catching feelings. I love RPG, Racing, Flight Simulators, Action/Adventure and Family games... really the only games I don't play are Sports games other than Golf (I'll murder you in HSG or PGA)
Anything Else: I don't discriminate, I don't like using the word "Noob" (we all were one at some point), I just like having fun and helping people have fun... There's nothing worst to a new gamer when they have everyone putting them down for sucking at something they are new at. I want everyone to enjoy games, novice or master, gamers need to unite not hate each other.

*Note: I work 2 jobs at the moment and am looking to start a 3rd job at gamestop for the holiday season

triggerking135
  • triggerking135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

QUESTIONS ANSWERS
Username triggerking135
Age 25
Time Zone GMT
Platform(s) Xbox360
MP Games Played Most GTA games, many many driving / racing games, played a bit of CoD, other shooters...
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? Everyday, usually a few times a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log? No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang? Top driving skills across all vehicles / terrains in previous GTA's, fairly handy with a gun too especially at distance. smile.gif
Tell Us About Yourself I work shifts but am available most nights and weekends. I am committed to putting in at least 8-12 hrs / week online.
Anything Else? I'm straight up gansta, b*tch.

jimbles
  • jimbles

True City Killers

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

Username: jimbles
Time Zone: GMT London
MP Games Played: All COD games, BF3, R6:V1 & 2, all GTA's, RDR
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I'm new but looking to get involved in the GTA:V community.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Team player, will do what is required of me. I've always been good at driving/get aways and also patiently waiting for that kill. I am able to flit into any role required by the gang.
Tell Us About Yourself: I love gaming, have done so since I was 10. I've played every single GTA game, and just love them. I'm a uni student, so my times will vary depending on workload (and getting drunk), however I will most likely nab an hour or two each evening of quality game time. Weekends will be my best days, as Saturday is reserved for hangover from uni party days, so all I ever do is game on the Saturday. And Sunday, well that's just Sunday!
Anything Else: I'm a good laugh, friendly and enjoy gaming. I will bring humour to the gang!

Nwfd22
  • Nwfd22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Username: NWFD22
Time Zone: Est
Platform(s): XBOX 360 (iMAC NWFD22 )
MP Games Played: BF3, COD, GTA - and much much more
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Zero
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Team player - love using tactics and teamwork to get the job done, good listener, know how to use a mic, expierence in FPS and driving games.
Tell Us About Yourself: 27 year old firefighter/emt, LOVE GTA, wanting to meet new friends and have some fun online!
Anything Else: I cant wait to join a crew!!!

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by Ertrick36, 31 August 2013 - 08:11 PM.

QUOTE (TH3B055 @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 03:06)
bump

You don't need to bump a pinned thread, silly tounge.gif

Anyway, here are my credentials, for all people interested in my possible recruitment:

Username:Ertrick36 (Sole Survivor for Social Club; the former for everything else
Time Zone: Mountain Time
Platform(s): PS3, PC
MP Games Played: Most Rockstar multiplayer games, a few COD's, Metal Gear Online 2, Saints Row 2 and 3 (don't judge me!), Dead Frontier, and a lot more that I can't remember
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every day since the Thread Simulator 14.0 came out
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None; I'm neither a bad guy nor a notable person
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Payne Killers, All Real and Modern (now defunct due to political implications), and Sole Survivors (leader actively searching for recruits)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Here is where things get dragged out with me. I am a very capable fighter, pilot, and driver. I've been really good at Max Payne 3 and GTA IV. Basically, I'm a jack of all trades. Also, outside of standard gaming expertise, I also am very sociable, am a decent graphic designer, insightful (I think), creative (I think, again), team-oriented, and a great roleplayer.
Tell Us About Yourself: First and foremost, I don't like prejudice against any groups; not blacks, not Asians, not women, not whites, not even men. I am also a little political, so expect me to debate politics if they are ever mentioned. I am also fairly mature, I think; with that, though, I also use "mature language" somewhat loosely, but will not utilize racist or sexist words. I am partial to roleplaying, though other forms of entertainment are fine by me as well. For music, I like 70's-80's punk (the only real punk, IMO), classic rock, some classic rap, your occasional original score, and some metal; I am very much opposed to listening to most pop music, though any other music, I won't mind too much. Weapon preference? AK-47, all the way. Either that, or a Makarov PM or Colt M1911A1; M9 Beretta works too. And I have also taken a recent liking to shotguns. Also, I love the new heist idea, and can't wait to formulate plans with other people. And finally, my in-game character won't be an in-game extension of myself, so expect them to be of any demographic.
Anything Else: I want a close-knit crew that isn't entirely focused on the competition. I'm in it for the fun smile.gif

Note: I am not currently looking for crews to join ATM. This status may change pending on the future, but this means that I'll probably not respond to others' invites for awhile.

Godzgift2purple
  • Godzgift2purple

Manufacturer

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

Username: Godzgift2purple (Xbox 360 Too)
Time Zone: Pacific
Platform(s): PC, Xbox 360, Xbox one
MP Games Played:BF3, Max Payne 3, GTA, Sometime COD, And More
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Just joined today to join gang, but everyday, Just like GTA5 Site
Any Entries In Your Member Log:Umm No?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Team player, Mic for communicating, Great Driver, Great at Shooting, Have no problem with Roleplay, Dedicated and willing to do the job tell done, Fair and understanding, Will be online everyday (so expect a lot done) and a fun, joke able person. I play serious but fun. Meaning I play to get the job/mission done, but if we die, brush it off and try again, no crying, blaming, or throwing of controller. lol.
Tell Us About Yourself: Well, I think im a great gamer, Fun to be around, Like to have a good laugh and mean a GOOD laugh. Love to be in conversations and pitch in my opinions and thoughts. Even if I don't agree with something I leave an open mind for their thought/idea.
Anything Else: I would like to join a gang where most of the crew has mics. And willing to play as a team for the team. Serious bout the gang, fun and interactable people. And permotes good Behavior/Success. Want to know more, please just ask. Thanks for reading my post.

yousafkhar
  • yousafkhar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:32 AM

Username:yousafkhar
Time Zone:PKT
Platform(s):Ps3
MP Games Played:Most Rockstar games, Call of Duty Games and much more
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:By playing hard plus i am a very skilled and capable driver
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else:

King of the North
  • King of the North

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

Username: King of the North
Platform: PS3
MP Games Played: Call of Duty but years ago
How often do you visit GTA Forums: Most days
Any entries in your members log: No
How can you contribute to a gang: I want to play for fun so I'm not going to be ripping my gang off or just standing at spawning points with a rocket launcher. I'm willing to do the dirty jobs like transporting weapons from one end of the map to the other or robbing multiple licqour stores on the same night etc.
Tell us about yourself: UK footy (soccer) fan from the North of England who'll be playing GTAO for fun rather than to try to get to the #1 rank.
Anything else: I'm looking to join a crew that isn't too serious, with no specific dress code and no punitive rules. I want to do my own thing for part of the time, so don't want a crew that is planning on just doing heists/missions. I'd be willing to join in with that some of the time but not all the time. Also won't be wearing a headset all the time and won't be playing the game every single night. I'd prefer a UK/Ireland/Western Europe crew purely 'cos of the time differences but I'd consider joining another crew. I'm going to wait until nearer the launch time before deciding who to join so that I can see which one I like the sound of the most (providing I get some invites of course tounge.gif )

Drew088
  • Drew088

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by Azazel, 01 September 2013 - 12:37 AM.

AzEdit™ › No advertising.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:30 PM

Username: Stormingz
Time Zone: I live in the UK.
Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: I used to have GTA IV but it broke, cod occasionally, battlefield 3.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Two.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: One.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a good team player, my best skill I'd say would be shooting, but I can drive if needed. I'm good with tactics.
Tell Us About Yourself: Not much to say, I go college, will be starting on the 9th of September, I'm a bit of a competitive person.
Anything Else: I'm looking for a well organised, competitive crew, who also do heists etc. (obviously).

Drew088
  • Drew088

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by Azazel, 01 September 2013 - 12:37 AM.

AzEdit™ › No advertising.

chickenbone2004
  • chickenbone2004

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

AzEdit™ › No advertising, please.

PAYASO4L
  • PAYASO4L

T5CL

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

PAYASO4L:
16:
usa NC :
Xbox360(s):
MW3,cod1&2,max pain1, saints row2&3 GRA:
JEST STARTED:
Any Entries In Your Member Log:
no:
Idk im about to get GTA5 if played the past ones but my primo took them:
Im chill im on or im out with my ppl:
Dont call me out on a game bc its stupid:

what-job
  • what-job

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Username:what-job
Time Zone:east
Platform(s):ps3
MP Games Played:all em
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:just joined
Any Entries In Your Member Log:-
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:counter-strike 1.6
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:im in for the money and fun, no drama
Tell Us About Yourself:storage locker buyer in canada
Anything Else:no kids. i hear a kids voice, im gone.

BWFC D a y G x
  • BWFC D a y G x

Bounce! We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Username: BWFC D a y G x

Time Zone: GMT

Platform(s): 360

MP Games Played: GTA IV, FIFA 13

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: as you can see recently signed up, but since then I'm always on

Any Entries In Your Member Log: ?

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: An active loyal player, who will help in any way pos.

Tell Us About Yourself: 20, from Manchester UK, work full time during day up to 3/4pm.

Anything Else: if your crew is a bunch of kids then don't even waste time in getting in touch with me. Want players who are not squeeky and want make serious money but have some laughs aswell

Blainedog
  • Blainedog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Username: XBL: BlaineDog PSN: Blainer.

Time Zone: GMT.

Platform(s): 360 & PS3.

MP Games Played: GTA IV, BF3, Max Payne, Flashpoint.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Check in everyday for a read. recently signed up as never posted just browsed

Any Entries In Your Member Log: ?

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Discipline is my strength, tactical perfection is my hobbie. Loyal!

Tell Us About Yourself: Part of a BF3 clan playing competitively for last 9 months, Work full time but able to be online from 8pm onwards,

Anything Else: Looking for a good solid crew or few like minded players to get the job done well with no imperfections. Cash to be split evenly.

Spongeynufc
  • Spongeynufc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by Spongeynufc, 04 September 2013 - 11:21 AM.

No longer need one

pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by pbeezy, 04 September 2013 - 06:26 PM.

Recruited into Erebus International, GL to other crews!

timbo16
  • timbo16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:39 PM Edited by timbo16, 09 September 2013 - 01:11 PM.

Also joined Erebus International

Assclown84
  • Assclown84

I am a Realist

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:34 PM Edited by Assclown84, 04 September 2013 - 10:40 PM.

Username: Assclown84
Time Zone: Toronto -5 EST
MP Games Played:
Call of Duty
Battlefield 3
Saints Row 3
GTA IV
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None (gang virgin)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Call me a foot soldier. I'll do anything. All the dirt.
Tell Us About Yourself: From Toronto Canada and well I'm basically looking to join a gang that plays as a team. No team killing, divide the money up evenly, hang out at our apts. Go cruising. Basically anything that doesn't involve trolling. Preferably like to join with people around the same age. NO KIDS!

Drew088
  • Drew088

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by docrikowski, 04 September 2013 - 10:52 PM.

Hello, i have created a crew called fast and loud and we cruise around Los Santos in our own customised vehicles we also compete in races and hold car shows where the person with the best customised ride will win a huge cash prize (in order to participate in a car show you must be a crew member or receive a special invite from the leader) we will perform amazing stunts every sunday following the release of GTA:O we will also be enjoying everything Los Santos has to offer such as liquor store robberies, hold ups, missions and heists.
And if driving is not your thing then we will doing heists and hold ups through out the week!, the fast and loud will be made up of people who enjoy driving and committing robberies we will become a close group and perform all tasks in complete organised, well timed, coordinated fashion and if you find yourself in a spot of bother the whole crew will have your back!.

This topic is not for advertising your group.

Doc

Ekoms
  • Ekoms

LSLK

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:14 AM Edited by Ekoms, 05 September 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Username: Ekoms or Smoke (XBOX GT: StDx Smoke)
Time Zone: Pacific/US
Platform(s): XBOX 360
MP Games Played: GTA IV, COD Bo2, Halo 4, Anything major on console. (I'm highly competitive as far as shooters and sports)
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log: 1.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: 0.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Highly competitive, Coachable, I Strive to be the best shooter/driver out there, I'm a mediator, methodical thinker, and a captivating & motivational leader.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a competitive gamer, always striving to be one of the best locally and online. I've competed at various tournaments throughout the US. Also a Military Vet.
Anything Else: I'm looking to become a force to be reckon with, a player that stands out and leads by example. I plan to become someone that would help lead a Gang/crew to be respected worldwide.

Dont message me if you're a child. You must have alike traits, If i don't get anything worthy of joining i will be forced to create my own crew/gang and you will fear me and those i associate with.

LawrenceEU
  • LawrenceEU

The Beast

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

Username: LawrenceEU

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +3 (Easter European Summer Time).

Platform(s): XBox.

MP Games Played: SA:MP the most recent (~2 years ago)

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: every day for past 3 months, but registered only today to start crew search.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: NO.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can aid in heists and other activities. Follow orders and do what is best for the crew as a unit.

Tell Us About Yourself: As mentioned, I'm 27 year old chap from East Europe. I'm mostly interested in Crew with most of its members located in Europe, so we would be online approx. at the same time.

Anything Else: I do like Role Play (since most of the time spent in SA:MP went to Los Santos Role Play server). languages: Russian, Lithuanian, English.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users