Photo

Looking For A Gang/Crew?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,391 replies to this topic
malco
  • malco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by malco, 16 August 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Username:Malco
Time Zone:GMT
Platform(s):PS3/PC
MP Games Played:Blood Bowl
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Daily at the moment
Any Entries In Your Member Log:no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Driving, piloting and tactics
Tell Us About Yourself:Getting older now but with that comes experience of how to think outside the GTA box
Anything Else:Im looking for a UK gang that is not looking for a full time commitment but needs solid players

Mexican_Mafia
  • Mexican_Mafia

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:46 AM Edited by Mexican_Mafia, 17 August 2013 - 11:21 PM.

Username: Mexican_Mafia
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Platform(s): Ps3
MP Games Played: GTA IV,CoD Mw2,Mw3,
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every hour
Any Entries In Your Member Log:
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im a good driver,I respect the rules, im good at defending a teammate, i JUST LOVE GTA games
Tell Us About Yourself: Im Hispanic i like to make new friends talk about videos games.Im not racist.I like to have fun,laugh and enjoy a game with gamers that respect you and dont F* around with you acting childlish
Anything Else: ask me anything that you want to know. I would like to join a crew thats serious and that they will be active

TheLordHatton
  • TheLordHatton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

Looking for a Serious Mafia family (Godfather Style) that is well organised easy to communicate with and plays regularly with organised events! Great Skills to use here so don't waste my time!

Username: TheLordHatton
Time Zone: GMT
Platform(s): PS3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Regular / Daily
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Cops Of Liberty, Liberty City Racing Club.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Expert in Driving & Flying, Tactics Planning, Event Organisation.
Tell Us About Yourself: English speaking Welshman with capture card and great video editing skills
Anything Else: Headset User.

Xboxeddy
  • Xboxeddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:25 PM

Username: XBOXEDDY.
-Time Zone: GMT.
-Platform(s): PS3.
-MP Games Played: GTA IV (all episodes), GRAW, RDR, BF3, MAG, etc....
-How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I'm only new but generally check in on forums a few times per week.
-Any Entries In Your Member Log: I have no idea what this is.
-Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: One or two but no longer active.
-How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Well I guess my main area of contribution would be support and cover fire, I'm not too bad of a driver but heavy weapons are what I like to use. Every toolbox needs a hammer!
-Tell Us About Yourself: I'm going to use this space to tell you a little about the way I'm looking to play GTA Online.
Obviously I am looking to crew up do some heists and online co-op stuff, but what I'm really looking to do ( and I'm going to catch a lot of crap for this, I know it's a douche move) is find a couple of other players who want to earn some money being "Stand-over men". If you are unsure of what this is I can simplify it as : Catching people when they are slipping. This could be on the way to the bank or even moving in on someone else's heist after they have done all of the leg work, after all we don't even know how the heist system will work so anything is possible.
Like I said I know this is a douche move but...... This game is all about ill gotten gains and being a online criminal, part of being a criminal is paying STREET TAX. I don't see why we can't be organised in collecting it?

You need a crew you can trust, you don't however need to trust another crew.

lilwade
  • lilwade

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:49 AM Edited by lilwade, 20 August 2013 - 12:30 AM.

Username: lilwade
Time Zone: eastern
Platform(s): PS3 (wayway77)
MP Games Played: GTA IV, Uncharted 3, COD
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: First time in a while but excited for GTAV GROVE
Any Entries In Your Member Log: not sure
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im a good driver and handle arms well
Tell Us About Yourself: I work mournings but im getting off on weekends and nights ready to put in some work in los santos, i want to get money but have fun doing it!
Anything Else: I really want to be a part of a loyal gang who wants its members to grow in the game, if i eat im gonna feed my crew and vice versa, some times things get dirty i want to be apart of a gangs thats down for the long haul

I have found a gang, Thank you for your offers and replies
  • BMW Sterling likes this

sergeastorms
  • sergeastorms

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

Username:sergeastorms
Time Zone:EST
Platform(s):Ps3
MP Games Played:GTA IV,Most COD's
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Every Day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:??
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Team player, been playing all GTA's since PS1
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm from Ontario and play mostly late late night.
Anything Else: Ask me anything you want.

NiklasDKSalkin
  • NiklasDKSalkin

True City Killers - Leader - PS3

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:16 PM Edited by docrikowski, 19 August 2013 - 10:45 PM.

Hey guys! Do you want to be a [REMOVED] ? We are looking for more members on both PS3 and Xbox 360! We are up and coming, so this is a chance to be a part in the beginning of something big! In general we are all from Europe, so this would be a plus of course. Check it out here!

[REMOVED]

DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

DeviousDiva
  • DeviousDiva

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

Female roleplayer. I could do assasinations, plan heists or i could do a simple job.
I have many ideas for roles i could play
- Bosses girlfriend
- Bosses daughter
- Ex cop
- Asassin
- Stripper
- Armcandy
- Honeytrap
- Aristocrat paying a gang for protection
Etc...
Inbox me for more details
Xbox only biggrin.gif

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by Stormingz, 19 August 2013 - 11:09 PM.

Never mind.

thecutkiller
  • thecutkiller

Platypus

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

Username: Thecutkiller
Time Zone:GMT+1
Platform(s): PC, xBox.
MP Games Played:GW2, tons of shooters, SA:MP, VC:MP.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:A couple of times per day.
Any Entries In Your Member Log:No.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:No.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I'm a loyal member with good aim. What more is there to want? tounge.gif
Tell Us About Yourself:I'm a mature 15 year old gamer who loves to play games both casually and seriously. I enjoy both intense gaming and just simply rolling and trolling.
Anything Else:Not sure if it's standard, but I'm adding it anyway: Xbox voice chat would be great.
Also if there'd be some kind of TS, Vent, mumble etc. server to plan for the game pre-release, that'd be awesome.

Rainbow_Dash
  • Rainbow_Dash

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

So I quit Xbox Live officially, and I'll be getting a PS3 bundle with GTA V when it comes out. I decided to switch back to Playstation..Cuz I love it more than Xbox (Boo..You suck, Microsoft) and I wanted to get some friends. I grew up playing GTA..Its my most favorite game series in the world next to Bethesda. I'm a great pilot, more than love flying..And I'm a skilled marksman. Most my hits are headshots. So I think I'd be a pretty valuable member to have in your crew. When I get my PS3, I'm pretty much starting from scratch..It'd be cool to have some buddies to chill with and blow stuff up with.

So some info about me, huh? So I'm 20 years old..Huge gamer. Not huge gamer as in like..Pimply faced with a nerdy "Would you like to play WoW with me" voice. Oh god no! But video games are a great way for me to handle my ADD. Maybe its just the way I grew up, you know? The passion I get for Grand Theft Auto..Because I grew up watching a bunch of crime movies like Scarface, Goodfellas, The Godfather, The Sopranos, and most recently Breaking Bad(Best TV show EVER!!). I just always loved that kinda stuff. I'm a metal head, mostly..But I actually listen to all genres..I listen to whatever just sounds good to me. The only games I play are open world sandboxes. But if you wanna narrow it down, I'd say most games I play are third/first person shooters, and racing games.

I dont have my PS3 yet but..I didn't wanna wait til the 17nth to post this because then it'd feel like its too late. Good to be back with Playstation.

xxltbxx
  • xxltbxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

Username: xxltbxx

Time Zone: PST

Platform(s): 360

MP Games Played:GTA3-4, MP3, RDR, Bully, Warriors, R*

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: new member

Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not sure

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I guess the most notable would be the LXG crew from Max Payne3 I wanna say I was one of the best free-aim players in that crew until they kicked me out for complaining about the crappy emblem xD. LXG is the #1 private 360 crew

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im a good shot, tactitain, Rper, Pilot, Driver,

Tell Us About Yourself: I goto CSUMB. im from LA. I play Tennis and Baseball. Uhhhh I love meat!

Anything Else: Im looking for a syndicate type Crew. One where we have ranks and suits for meetings. Hopefully Some stock play and I would like but dont need some Rp elements. MUST BE MOSTLY IF NOT COMPLETELY FREE-AIM. At the very least I want to be part of a Crew where im not the best guy in it...errrr that sounds cocky moto_whistle.gif

igamedude
  • igamedude

World's Worst Gamer

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by igamedude, 22 August 2013 - 02:29 PM.

DISREGARD THIS POST

VercettiClarke
  • VercettiClarke

East London born and raised.

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Username: Vercetticlarke
MP Games Played: GTA IV, GTA SA, battlefield 3, red dead, max payne 2, day z, skate 3 (loads more)
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily about 5-6 times
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Yes a couple
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a graphic designer so i can design different things, from signatures to website content. Good at planning and working in a team. Take roleplaying seriously! + always have a lot of spare time on my hands.
Tell Us About Yourself: I was born in East London, Hackney. I hate racism, fascism, homophobia etc. Im nice but i dont let people walk all over me and talk to me like sh*t.
Anything Else: not really

GregoriusHaryo
  • GregoriusHaryo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:44 AM Edited by GregoriusHaryo, 23 August 2013 - 08:21 AM.

Username: GregoriusHaryo
Time Zone: +7 (Jakarta)
Platform(s): PS3 |gregoriushryo2|
MP Games Played: GTA IV (all series), FC3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a good driver (land, water), loyal, fast adapt on a map, not really a good sniper but you can count on me when it comes to usual weapon combat (pistols, SMG, machine gun, etc)
Tell Us About Yourself: Big fan of multiplayer, but not online too often (twice a week)
Anything Else: Recruit me! smile.gif

Found the gang. Thanks

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

Username:Tampinha85
MP Games Played: RDR, MP3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:at the moment, almost every day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:?
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Well, we still dont know the how the game mechanics works, im a pretty good shooter playing RDR Hardcore and MP3 Free Aim though.
Tell Us About Yourself: i play late at night, like to roleplay and dont really like to use mics.
Anything Else: Ask me.

Zwill23
  • Zwill23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

Username: Zwill23
Time Zone:EST(FL)
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: Gta IV, San Andreas, Left 4 Dead, Forza, GT, etc.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every day since I've joined
Any Entries In Your Member Log: I don't think so?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a shooter, a strategist, and hell of a driver
Tell Us About Yourself: I've been playing the GTA series since I was 8 and it hadn't been converted to a 3rd person style game yet. You know on the playstation and the dreamcast lol Needless to say I'm a loyal GTA'er and will be when I'm old n grey.
Anything Else: Yea 25 Days, 1 hour, 4 minutes, 15 seconds.

x985xTHREATx
  • x985xTHREATx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:32 AM

Username: x985xTHREATx

Time Zone: Central

Platform(s): Xbox 360

MP Games Played: GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, pretty much all CODS

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: New member, but check forums almost everyday. (will be very active once i join a gang)

Any Entries In Your Member Log: New Member

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Hell of a driver, can get in and out of a fire fight VERY fast if needed. Love heavy weapons. Can plan coordinated attacks very well, im a great leader and very loyal.

Tell Us About Yourself: Well im 21 and live in Louisiana. big time gamer, LOVE the GTA series.

Anything Else: Looking for a WELL ORGANIZED gang, also looking for that gang to be very active.

wounded panda
  • wounded panda

..just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:37 PM Edited by wounded panda, 01 October 2013 - 09:32 AM.

Username - wounded panda
Age - 32- yeah ok I'm an elderly, treat me with respect accordingly!! smile.gif
Time Zone - GMT +1
Platforms(s) - Xbox 360

I appreciate all invitations sent over, this predator has found its territory though.

Good luck to all of ya!

/panda out

nalyd721
  • nalyd721

Erebus International

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:41 AM Edited by nalyd721, 24 August 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Username: nalyd721
Time Zone: Eastern
Platform(s): Xbox360
MP Games Played: GTA IV, CoD (all of them), Halo (all of them), Assassins Creed II and III
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: New member, but will check daily.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not sure
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Very loyal guy, as long as my trust is never broken. Will do the dirty jobs no one else wants to do. Not an expert at any one thing, and will focus on certain areas of gameplay if asked. Great with teamwork, extremely well organized and have a great attention to detail.
Tell Us About Yourself: College athlete, part-time student, and work a couple jobs part-time. Will be dedicated to GTA V once it drops. Been playing since the original GTA.
Anything Else: Headset user, cooperative, just looking to have a fun experience with the online aspect of the game.

EDIT: FOUND A CLAN

BlueDevils
  • BlueDevils

Blue Devils Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (Tampinha85 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 21:00)
Username:Tampinha85
MP Games Played: RDR, MP3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:at the moment, almost every day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:?
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Well, we still dont know the how the game mechanics works, im a pretty good shooter playing RDR Hardcore and MP3 Free Aim though.
Tell Us About Yourself: i play late at night, like to roleplay and dont really like to use mics.
Anything Else: Ask me.

android
  • android

Something witty, something sh*tty

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:42 PM Edited by Antagonista, 28 August 2013 - 06:00 AM.

Username: Antagonista
Time Zone: EST (New York)
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC, <span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF';" onmouseout="this.style.color=this.style.backgroundColor='#000000'">PS4 when it comes out</span>
MP Games Played: GTA IV, COD 4, MW3, Payday 2, Minecraft
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Just two
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: The LAPD, the URS, the GFX Heroes
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am a mature member who is willing to help out in any way I can.
Tell Us About Yourself: I like role playing on GTA IV, and I enjoy meeting new people all the time. I make GFX in Photoshop.
Anything Else: Nope.

NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME, COME BACK 2014

UKbadman
  • UKbadman

Salvio Crime Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

Username: UKbadman
MP Games Played: MP3, IV, EFLC, RDR
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: too many
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im a really good shooter & driver.
Tell Us About Yourself: I play Gta all day everyday.
Anything Else: I have a few of my friends that are looking for a clan & i also have a Headset.

Dzlane12
  • Dzlane12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:04 AM

Username: dzlane12
Time Zone: central time
Platform(s): xbox360
MP Games Played: cod,gow
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm very loyal and willing to listen to orders. I'm always online and I'm great on a motorcycle.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm just your   Average guy who loves gta
Anything Else: best vehicle ever! Motorcycles!

williamp556
  • williamp556

Grandmaster

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

Username: williamp556
Time Zone:Eastern USA
Platform(s): PC(No multiplayer games on it), Xbox360(mainly on at night time Around 6:00pm-2:00am)
MP Games Played:GTAIV(Including DLCs), Halo reach, MaxPayne3, Farcry3, Minecraft, RedDeadRedemption(And undeadnightmare), Deadrising2, Deadisland
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:I try to check in everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log:No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Best as a driver(Best on dirtbikes), Im a good shooter i will not back down from a fight
Tell Us About Yourself:My real name is William(Feel free to call me what you want) Im very trust worthy(Don't cross me or your F**ked) I don't talk much but i do have a Mic, And im a Guy Thats all.
Anything Else:Nothing i can think of.

ringoyam
  • ringoyam

High Rollers muscle

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by ringoyam, 27 August 2013 - 06:39 PM.

FOUND GANG

DoinItLikeDahmer
  • DoinItLikeDahmer

Mr. White - Commissioner

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

Username: DoinItLikeDahmer
Time Zone: London GMT
MP Games Played: Call of Dutys, BF3, Command & Conquers, Saints Row 2, GTAIV
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? Multiple times a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log? No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? None
How Can You Contribute To A Gang? Lets cut the bullsh*t, end of the day it's a video game. Aslong as you've got reasonable hand/eye cordination, not the reaction speed of a slug and a few brain cells you'll do just fine. I just want to be a working part of a well oiled machine.
Tell Us About Yours: Experienced gamer since the late 90's. A perfectionist and some what obsessive. e.g. If my KDR dropped on call of duty, i would toss and turn in bed all night. Eventually it'd get to much and i get up and hammer TDM til me KDR was righted.
Anything Else? I just want to play with like minded people

5StarV
  • 5StarV

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

Username:5StarV
Platform(s):XBox 360, PC
MP Games Played:Team Fortress/2 CoD, GTA IV
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Newbie, but been lurking for a while
Any Entries In Your Member Log:No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Can manage a community offline due to years of moderating experience
Tell Us About Yourself:I'm disabled and have visual problems, so I'm probably not the most intense player, but I am really keen to build up my skills, play seriously and run an empire!
Anything Else:Feel free to add me, but not if you're the sort of idiot that sings down the mic. I don't mind messing about, but don't want it to become annoying.

Jack Mancini
  • Jack Mancini

Satana Cartel. OG Mancini

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:17 AM Edited by Jack Mancini, 27 August 2013 - 06:52 PM.

Sorry i do not know who this got on thsi thread my bad guys PLEASE REMOVE POST

demonbuddy11
  • demonbuddy11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:23 AM

Hey, all. I'm one of the older gamers that you will probably find, but I *am* a gamer. I have both GTA and GTA2 on floppy disks (can provide pictures). I was a fairly well-known member of GTA III, mostly on the RP sites. And, of course, I have played GTA IV and the expansions (on the PS3). I have simple requests. I am looking for people to play GTA V on the PS3 online. I have a Turtle Beach headset, which I have actually set up correctly, so you won't hear your own voice echo'ed, or at least, not because of me. I drink a lot; I curse a little; and I die a lot. But everyone needs meatshields. I am always willing to play some GTA IV multiplay; well, until September 17, obviously.

Username: Demonbuddy (PS3 network)
Time Zone: EST
MP Games Played: A dozen? FC3, BF3, Max3... crap, what's up all the 3's?
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Rarely
Any Entries In Your Member Log:
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: The Old Farts Club (OFC)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Experience, and laughs
Tell Us About Yourself: For every ten times that you kill me, I will kill you twice. And laugh about it.
Anything Else: I laugh a lot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users